Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare - Good idea?

mendez

I was thinking how to help Satan in Internet Warfare and got an idea:
I would play and record game Call of Duty than i would make videos and upload them on youtube. Than in the description of the video i would write JoS links and other links. Is this a good idea? Please give my your advice and your opinion.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
I would play and record game Call of Duty than i would make videos and upload them on youtube. Than in the description of the video i would write JoS links and other links. Is this a good idea? Please give my your advice and your opinion.

Hail Satan!

Instead in the description which is linked to you via your youtube acc + your game acc, maybe your voice if you record it also, you can write something under every youtube video in the comment section, extra acc extra browser+ tor or vpn see here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56908

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Good idea do it my friend

You could put links on any description of video. It does not have to be CoD video. It would make more sense if the topic of the video would be more related as totally unrelated description is kinda... Weird.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back