Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgency Please Help

Brandonn

Hello.
I've been having a few issues / problems that I'm hoping someone can help with.

Firstly I'd like to share a little more about my experience hopefully it helps explain things better.

I was born with a few psychic abilities and have noticed them disappearing slowly, i use to be able to seen auras and energy from people to a very accurate detail. Example i could tell when someone wanted to tell me something or do something bad to me way before even seeing them, I've alway been able to tell where people are like i could sense them even from far distances. I've always been able to see spirits also to the same degree. But all these started slowly disappearing. I can barely see a lower spirits let alone hear them.

People around me have always also experienced things whenever they around me for along time, one friend who started having detailed premonitions, and in some cases we shared the same one's but they stopped for her once i moved away.
I've also been surrounded by few spirits that my Guardian assured me they were only there to protect me. There's a wolf like man being, a white wolf who occasionally makes me smell like a wet dog (the wolf spirits are 2 different entities, but with the smell it happens randomly like 1-2 a month. And i don't even own a dog.) and my guardian Sallos. I've even been in a situation where i was at a witch shop and as she was talking she zoned out , looked at me and said " they want you on their side. You are spiritually strong" and zoned back in but any questions i asked her about what she said , she seemed not to hear all.

Lately I've been feeling constrained. I'm easily able to do advanced meditations with succuss on the first try but after that it get very difficult to do it again as if whenever i step into a door I'm quickly pushed out and it's closed. I've being able to free my wings but can barely feel them like i use to in the start, and yes I've tried doing medications for longer and it only helps a little but after that i need to do more/longer one's just to get to the same level. Even something as energy raising takes alot more longer and i require more energy before i can feel that it's at a good level each day...I've tried astral projection also and my first try was a succuss before running into a dark shadowy figure with a hat and long coat who basically threw me back into my body and every time i try it feels like I'm stuck in place. A SS friend of mine has also said that GD knows about the specific entity but was instructed by my GD to not help me or tell my anything about. ( I've asked my GD for help but as always he didn't want to answer me but was more then willing to talk about anything else). Everything just feels like i keep being chained up more at the sight of any progress yet it's also like i should keep on pushing. I've not experienced any harm, pain, even when my sister who's a nurse caught corvid and everyone got sick but me. I've even seen how far my GD is willing to go to stop me from making bad decisions and keeping me out of dangers way. My career is going great but i still can't shake this, it makes no sense to me no matter which way i try to look at it, I've even being able to handle my mental problems that i had and have more control over my emotions and thoughts. It all seems well and good but it's not.

Also there's this weird thing where someone days I'm taller then my brother and other days I'm shorter which i can't make too much sense of either.

Is this a test maybe ? I have felt father's presence whenever i felt really alone so i sure he hasn't abounded me. I'm just having a hard time figuring any of this out. I feel like i tried everything but still nothing.

I am so confused and want to fix this.

If anyone has any thoughts or theories that would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

( sorry for any improper grammer, i type fast but did try to edit the mistakes i could see..)

Just focus on your 3rd eye an 6th eyes also you can use the unblocking mantras on your minor chakras aswell

Brandonn said:
Hello.
I've been having a few issues / problems that I'm hoping someone can help with.

Firstly I'd like to share a little more about my experience hopefully it helps explain things better.

I was born with a few psychic abilities and have noticed them disappearing slowly, i use to be able to seen auras and energy from people to a very accurate detail. Example i could tell when someone wanted to tell me something or do something bad to me way before even seeing them, I've alway been able to tell where people are like i could sense them even from far distances. I've always been able to see spirits also to the same degree. But all these started slowly disappearing. I can barely see a lower spirits let alone hear them.

People around me have always also experienced things whenever they around me for along time, one friend who started having detailed premonitions, and in some cases we shared the same one's but they stopped for her once i moved away.
I've also been surrounded by few spirits that my Guardian assured me they were only there to protect me. There's a wolf like man being, a white wolf who occasionally makes me smell like a wet dog (the wolf spirits are 2 different entities, but with the smell it happens randomly like 1-2 a month. And i don't even own a dog.) and my guardian Sallos. I've even been in a situation where i was at a witch shop and as she was talking she zoned out , looked at me and said " they want you on their side. You are spiritually strong" and zoned back in but any questions i asked her about what she said , she seemed not to hear all.

Lately I've been feeling constrained. I'm easily able to do advanced meditations with succuss on the first try but after that it get very difficult to do it again as if whenever i step into a door I'm quickly pushed out and it's closed. I've being able to free my wings but can barely feel them like i use to in the start, and yes I've tried doing medications for longer and it only helps a little but after that i need to do more/longer one's just to get to the same level. Even something as energy raising takes alot more longer and i require more energy before i can feel that it's at a good level each day...I've tried astral projection also and my first try was a succuss before running into a dark shadowy figure with a hat and long coat who basically threw me back into my body and every time i try it feels like I'm stuck in place. A SS friend of mine has also said that GD knows about the specific entity but was instructed by my GD to not help me or tell my anything about. ( I've asked my GD for help but as always he didn't want to answer me but was more then willing to talk about anything else). Everything just feels like i keep being chained up more at the sight of any progress yet it's also like i should keep on pushing. I've not experienced any harm, pain, even when my sister who's a nurse caught corvid and everyone got sick but me. I've even seen how far my GD is willing to go to stop me from making bad decisions and keeping me out of dangers way. My career is going great but i still can't shake this, it makes no sense to me no matter which way i try to look at it, I've even being able to handle my mental problems that i had and have more control over my emotions and thoughts. It all seems well and good but it's not.

Also there's this weird thing where someone days I'm taller then my brother and other days I'm shorter which i can't make too much sense of either.

Is this a test maybe ? I have felt father's presence whenever i felt really alone so i sure he hasn't abounded me. I'm just having a hard time figuring any of this out. I feel like i tried everything but still nothing.

I am so confused and want to fix this.

If anyone has any thoughts or theories that would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

( sorry for any improper grammer, i type fast but did try to edit the mistakes i could see..)

If you could so something and then after time you need more energy to do the same, this seems to me that you have more resistance build against this energy, like you work on your chakras and from time to time bad thinks get to the surface which require more cleaning.

In your case I would try to clean more or do the purification working HPHC did recommend:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191&p=257807&hilit=purification#p257807

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back