Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help

ForVery

Why did I start seeing the numbers 22:22 and 11:11. It's the next day I've been watching them. Did I understand that 11 and 22 have to do with the Jews? Is it some kind of attack or what ? :? :?

ForVery said:
Why did I start seeing the numbers 22:22 and 11:11. It's the next day I've been watching them. Did I understand that 11 and 22 have to do with the Jews? Is it some kind of attack or what ? :? :?

Yeah, it could be. Clean and increase AOP, you will be fine.

What do you do for your AOP? Make sure it is strong enough.

Blitzkreig said:
ForVery said:

I second this. I remember when i had the worst psychic attacks last year the worsts bouts would supercede seeing 777 and 11:11 very close together. eventually when i picked up on the pattern seeing these numbers gave me mild ptsd that i eventually got over. 777 is the number of the archanals and the enemy in general

For AoP I do SOWILO 54 times and more in the evening BJORK + statements and visualization of the satanic blue light.
Thanks.

Blitzkreig said:
ForVery said:

Yeah just build an AOP stronger. I'm seeing this number all the time. In the first time I had bad days, but i kept working harder and now even I see this numbers all the time doesn't affect me. Maybe the enemy doesn't like that I improve myself and doing rtr everyday, bad luck for them. I do AOP from Astarte with 88 reps in the morning and evening, is my number one priority, if I don't have time to do it, I don't even do rtr. You can do some deep cleaning sessions and some workings of freeing soul with munka, that helps a lot

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back