🪐 List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares 🪐

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Academic Scholar

🪐 List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares 🪐

Post by Academic Scholar »

Here’s a list of affirmations you could use in planetary squares! Feel free to add on.

*These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to correctly pronounce the Sanskrit mantras in Satan’s Magical Planetary Squares:
https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n ... s.zip?dl=1

Sun Square Affirmation:

“The energy of the sun is fully cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun is also completely removing and destroying anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun.”

Source

Sun Square Affirmation:

“In the most positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of the Sun are now completely and permanently empowering and regenerating me and my body.”

Source

Sun Square Affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy way the sun is negating any and all negative natal influences on me now, continously and forever.”

Source

Sun Square Affirmation:

“In a positive manner, the energies of the sun square are permanently and completely nullifying all negative Saturn influence in my life.”

Source

Jupiter Square Affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy way for me, the energy of the Jupiter square is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my good luck and fortune in every way. The energy of the Jupiter square also permanently removes and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal Jupiter.”

Source

Mars Square Affirmation:

“The energy of Mars is permanently improving my motivation and ambition in all areas of my life, in positive and beneficial ways for me.”

Source

Sun Square Affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of the Sun square is attracting extremely large amounts of free and easy money to me. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please.”

Source
Jack

Re: 🪐 List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares 🪐

Post by Jack »

Keep up the good work sister. Btw is that you in that pfp.
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)

https://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World (Official Video)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

Academic Scholar wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:46 am
Nice! 8-)
I like that you added in the sources of those affirmations as well. :D

I also have some affirmations to suggest! :) (the source is my brain :lol: )

(For any square except for Saturn)
  • The beneficial/positive energies of the ___ (planet's name) square are empowering and blessing my life now and forever, in a positive way for me.
  • The above can also be done but instead of "my life" you can say "my ___ (number of astrological) House". For example, if you have Sun in your 6th House, that is the House of work, health, routines... You can do this kind of square to empower that house positively, with the positive energies of the Sun. (not quite sure how Mars would affect this one... I assume that if you say "the positive energies of the Mars square" it will most likely not include the infighting or excessive anger and whatnot) This can also be done with Houses in your chart that do *not* have that planet in them, but you'd like that planet's energies in that House.
  • The positive energies of ___ (planet's name) square are constantly empowering my ___ (name of chakra that this planet rules) and its extensions, now and forever, in a positive way for me. (or after "its extensions" you can add "and removing any and all blockages, now and forever, in a positive way for me")
  • An affirmation I had also used for the Moon square a looong time ago (but was quite effective) was "I am now and forever, in a complete balance, harmonization and self-knowledge with myself, my emotions, my subconscious and my soul. I am now and always aware of myself and my soul with complete clarity and honesty".
    <-- I translated this from my own native language, so it may sound a bit "off". If I repeated the Moon square, I would most certainly include "the positive energies of the Moon give me full clarity and awareness about myself..." etc etc.
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Academic Scholar

Yagami Light wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:19 pm
Thanks for this! It's really helpful.

Here's some additional affirmations:
Mercury Square Affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mercury is completely enhancing my physical speed and my physical agility now and forever."

Mercury Square Affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mercury is completely enhancing my mental intelligence now and forever."

Mars Square Affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is completely enhancing my physical strength and my physical durability now and forever."

Mars Square Affirmation:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is completely enhancing my physical stamina and my ability to recover from exercise now and forever."
Academic Scholar

This an affirmation that was created by the user Blitzkreig:
Sun Square Affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of the Sun is completely and permanently enhancing my body to sleep and recuperate at a substantially faster rate, giving me more productive time per day.”
Here’s another link that shows the audio recordings of HPS Maxine vibrating the Sanskrit mantras in the Planetary Squares (in case the first two links don’t work): http://bucurialuisatan.com/pronuntia-ma ... lanetelor/

List of magic workings: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=54768
💙💙💙
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Spiritual Sun Square Affirmation:

In a positive and healthy way my solar chakra is completely and fully clean, healthy, powerful and empowered now and forever.
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Jack wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:37 am
Of course not.
"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes." - Friedrich Nietzsche
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Jack wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:37 am
That's a model lol. Appropriately the set of photos is called "Lilith and the Serpent"

https://vk.com/unicorn666?w=wall-35598960_13795

Here's a collection of them.
From Satan, I gained my Body made in his image. I thank him for this body, by pushing it to the limit, taking great care of it.

From Satan I gained my Heart. I thank him for this heart, by caring for my own blood, and pushing us to the heights he wants us to soar to.

From Satan I gained my Mind. I thank him for this intellect, by using cleverness and wit to help my fellow man, use my time wisely, and advance my ambitions with care.

From Satan I gained my Will. I thank him for this, by using it every day, tending to its embers, so that the rage in me will always burn as brilliant as he intended.

He gave to me these 4 gifts, and I love these 4 gifts.