Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moses and the 10 commandments.

Hornet666

If I recall while researching the Jos site and satans Library. I remember reading the 10 commandments were a corruption of our ancient knowledge. Now I cant remember where I read it. Is it a corruption of the Laws of Maat?? Because while I was meditating last year during Samhain knowledge was brought to my attention. I have held onto this knowledge since then trying to comprehend what was given to me...it is knowledge from our Daemon Maat. Now maat is not my guardian daemon either. This knowledge was hidden. I intend to release this knowledge during Maat's time in July. I have searched the whole internet for this information and I cant find anything like it. It appears to be like 10 commandments but more in depth. It is apparently they way we lived back then in harmony..And it is not the 42 laws of Maat that is posted everywhere. It is different. I just dont know what I'm supposed to do with the information.

I thought they're extracted from the 613 jewish mitzvot (basically commandments). Are those stolen as well? As Judaism is a religion full of stolen concepts, but I don't see from where "To break the neck of the donkey if the owner does not intend to redeem it" could have been stolen from tho.
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Hornet666 said:
If I recall while researching the Jos site and satans Library. I remember reading the 10 commandments were a corruption of our ancient knowledge. Now I cant remember where I read it.

Is this the page?
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Old_Testament.html
Many of the Old Testament laws, along with the Ten Commandments were stolen from:
The Code of Hammurabi

GD. said:
I thought they're extracted from the 613 jewish mitzvot (basically commandments). Are those stolen as well? As Judaism is a religion full of stolen concepts, but I don't see from where "To break the neck of the donkey if the owner does not intend to redeem it" could have been stolen from tho.
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Hornet666 said:
If I recall while researching the Jos site and satans Library. I remember reading the 10 commandments were a corruption of our ancient knowledge. Now I cant remember where I read it.

Is this the page?
Many of the Old Testament laws, along with the Ten Commandments were stolen from:
The Code of Hammurabi

They likely rewrote something that was from a rule or law in the ancient times that was different. Like for example the original law could have been something that stated it was ok to sell the donkey or use it for food purposes or something (don't really know what they did back then) it would not have said that though.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Hornet666 said:

Is this the page?
The Code of Hammurabi

Yes this is what I was looking for. But it seems to be different to what came through for me during meditation. Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it. As I couldn't quite pinpoint in through the search function.

Woden said:
Hornet666 said:
If I recall while researching the Jos site and satans Library. I remember reading the 10 commandments were a corruption of our ancient knowledge. Now I cant remember where I read it. Is it a corruption of the Laws of Maat?? Because while I was meditating last year during Samhain knowledge was brought to my attention. I have held onto this knowledge since then trying to comprehend what was given to me...it is knowledge from our Daemon Maat. Now maat is not my guardian daemon either. This knowledge was hidden. I intend to release this knowledge during Maat's time in July. I have searched the whole internet for this information and I cant find anything like it. It appears to be like 10 commandments but more in depth. It is apparently they way we lived back then in harmony..And it is not the 42 laws of Maat that is posted everywhere. It is different. I just dont know what I'm supposed to do with the information.

@Hornet666, I would like to see it, just post it at the time you specified.

Yes I will be posting up at that time. And hopefully it will resonate with some of our members in these forums. The knowledge itself was kept hidden. It was revealed apparently through a famous celebrity. But this celebrity didn't really do anything with the knowledge and ended up being killed and the information remained hidden. Now I know I am probably going to face a bit of backlash over this. I will probably be name called a jew. Hence the reason why I never brought it up initially last year. I have just been trying to comprehend and understand what it all means before I share it with the forums. At the end of the day it is not my writing. I did not come up with it. It is just what was brought to me through meditation. Hopefully when I do share it. Some may not agree, some may.Some may accuse me of talking to enemy entities and what not. I understand that and I'm prepared for that. But that's the beauty of this forum. We come here to learn and help each other advance and grow. I am not new to this. I have been dedicated for a very long time, I dont spend alot of my time on the forums. The times I do come online is when i struggle to figure things out on my own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back