Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square Affirm Question

GoldenxChild1

I'm currently on day 2 of the planetary square for spiritual goals, and I have been using the affirmation below for direction. I state it 9 times afterwards with intent. Is this acceptable ?

"The Magical planetary square working of Jupiter is empowering and purifying my crown chakra and pineal gland, and is strengthening a weakened/debilitated Jupiter in my astrology chart."

GoldenxChild1 said:
I'm currently on day 2 of the planetary square for spiritual goals, and I have been using the affirmation below for direction. I state it 9 times afterwards with intent. Is this acceptable ?

"The Magical planetary square working of Jupiter is empowering and purifying my crown chakra and pineal gland, and is strengthening a weakened/debilitated Jupiter in my astrology chart."

You shouldn't change affirmations in the middle of a square working. The affirmation seems fine.

GoldenxChild1 said:

These should be two separate workings. And the Jupiter square is not for purifying chakras. You can use the Sun square for that (the Sun will enter Leo in August). You can cancel this working and start again on Thursday, using an affirmation for empowering your crown chakra. After you finish this working you can then do the next square for your birth chart Jupiter.

Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

These should be two separate workings. And the Jupiter square is not for purifying chakras. You can use the Sun square for that (the Sun will enter Leo in August). You can cancel this working and start again on Thursday, using an affirmation for empowering your crown chakra. After you finish this working you can then do the next square for your birth chart Jupiter.
I think the Jupiter square can be used to unblock the Crown chakra. I would use it to open the astral senses.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Don't change the affirmation mid-working. You can either cancel this for another working or continue this one.

BlackDragon already informed you about cleansing. I say use the next Jupiter square for your birth chart. Empowerment of both pineal gland and crown can be done daily. Squares have less opportunities and one of the most(maybe only) effective way to fix your birth chart. I mainly use them for this purpose only but choice is up to you. I say just select one of the options so energy becomes more focused.

Thanks for the reply guys. I will most likely continue the working as I do feel the stimulation of the crown. I will make sure next time the affirmation is thoroughly focused; however, I would assume energy takes the quickest route which is why I do still feel the power.

HAIL SATAN

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Don't change the affirmation mid-working. You can either cancel this for another working or continue this one.

BlackDragon already informed you about cleansing. I say use the next Jupiter square for your birth chart. Empowerment of both pineal gland and crown can be done daily. Squares have less opportunities and one of the most(maybe only) effective way to fix your birth chart. I mainly use them for this purpose only but choice is up to you. I say just select one of the options so energy becomes more focused.

On second thought, I will take your advice and start again on Thursday. Thanks for your assistance, I really appreciate the feedback.

luis said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I think the Jupiter square can be used to unblock the Crown chakra. I would use it to open the astral senses.
That can definitely work. But purifying chakras (removing blockages, curses and the likes) is more of a Sun square thing if one is to use a square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back