Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I randomly bought goods for 66,69€

Kurat said:
I randomly bought goods for 66,69€. Nice surprise. Not a coincidence.
Two days ago I had 81,18. I have these all the time.

I think there was already a topic about this subject tho.

Kurat said:

Almost everytime I have a ouija reading and my Guardians name spells out it signs off with 6 for 666. I always endup seeing 666 with in 24 hrs after. This also happens when i focus on someone's sigil and talk to them or ask something. During returning curses this also happens, today infact.

I was actually really down on myself about work earlier. My sun placement makes me feel like a looser if I don't excel in the workplace. Then I see Abrasax come to me in my mind. I was like what can this looser even give you. Then I hear the word fuschite. As in the stone. I look up its meaning and metaphysical properties and everything spoke specifically to me about my feelings and the moment and gave comfort for it.

His specialty is stones and I have this with dreams alot as well where I am spoken to through their meanings or properties. I immediately felt better after and got my ass back on that shop floor <3.

Number 142 has been bothering me for a while. I think its a sign of an enemy attack but maybe I could be wrong. I keep seeing it everywhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kurat said:

Things like this can be a strong positive sign, that you have the attention of the Gods.

!! then its not a coincidence this happens so often! the last few days 2 days in a row on the way home i saw a white car with a plate that had "0666". In the very same spot the very next day driving home, but this time it was 40 minutes later than the day before saw the very same vehicle with that very same plate. The first day i tanked for gas and got 46.66.

if i focus on Fathers sigil, and someone elses, Abrasax in this case it was before the above, i will see 666 twice in 2 different places, as if to show a response from both. this has happened one or 2 other times. This also occured in the same day last week and within minutes of each other. I was on the road and saw a plate with 666. i think there was also a 4 in front of that and that is one of Fathers numbers also. then another follows with 666 after that. Underneath was the word "bluebonnet". Besides Stones, the other specalty of Abrasax is herbs and plants. Bluebonnet is a flower.

One of the most profound was when i was still in NL and i was doing the race awakening ritual while on the road. I wanted it specifically in the hour of mars. Right at the end of the last affirmation i see a liscense plate come into field of view whose middle number was 666. followed simultaneously by 2 other cars whose first numbers were 50. Looking back at what i endured last year for so long thinking back to this was one of the things that helped me pull through that. And would often get the idea that it happened on purpose because it was known what i would go through.

Thousahll said:
How about 555? I've been seeing them lately.
It's cool. Numbers 444, and 777 are not cool (unsure about 222), but others are fine.

I had 25,55 on a receipt yesterday. LoL.

Thousahll said:
How about 555? I've been seeing them lately.

555 is the number of the nazi party and Father Satans sigil. I also see this number from time to time or after I focus on his sigil specifically. Shortly after dedication I saw it as the middle number of 2 vehicle plates simultaneously.

Weeks before dedication I saw 666 and 777 the same way...like choose a path already. With or with out. The day before dedication I got a gate badge at the plant I worked at whose number was 777. The enemy was pissed at what I decided.

What is the meaning of 222? I keep seeing these numbers for almost every day. Today I saw it 3 times.

Before, I bought some things for £6.66. Of course, I didn't intend it to come to that total.

Thousahll said:
What is the meaning of 222? I keep seeing these numbers for almost every day. Today I saw it 3 times.

Bump. Is this a positive or a negative sign?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back