Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MerKaBa should I continue?

Gearshift

Hello everyone I don't recall when I did this either before Mercury Rx or afterwards.

But I've been doing MerKaBa again since about the Retrograde to the best of my recollection. I've been on and off over the years doing MerKaBa first time I did it 2005 and then I stopped as I noticed some weird things happening in my life. Back in 2010 I did it again stopped after my mental health crisis. And then did it again around 2015 or so for several months. Then stopped altogether. Since then.

I've spent as much as I could to study MerKaBa on forums and JoS websites like the former Russian Division website that had MerKaBa information.

Anyways to simply ask should I continue doing it?

I've cleaned and protected heavily these past since 2016-2017 or so when I dived into JoS again hardcore wise. I've literally been daily on JoS forums since 2016 old JoSministries and current A-Forums. I've posted asking about MerKaBa several times and I understand it's one of the ultimate meditations it has no speed limit and is useful even for Satan and the Gods themselves.

But should I continue doing it despite not being spiritually advance? Many will state why am I even on JoS forums if I don't advance at all in any way, shape, or form. I guess because I want to make it work but never did so. I'd like to have fun with meditation but it never materialized nor have I don't astral projection to prove the Gods and entities and whatnot.

So is MerKaBa for me or should I back off and avoid it for later to avoid any issues or anything?

Funny MerKaBa is an insane meditation for raising your vibration to the speed of light and energizing you but I've never felt a single sensation. Sometimes I wonder if meditation is fake.

Try a couple of months on the beginner's meditations. Otherwise you'll spend years not making any major progress. I get the most drastic results from simple meditations like vibrating the seed mantras and breathing exercises. You don't build a house from the roof.

I feel like the merkaba works if you are more advanced. If your astral senses are not open and/or you don't go in a trance while you do the merkaba it will not work. I wonder if there is something else we don't know about the merkaba meditation.

About you not believing in meditations, have you ever manifested something? I did a lot of times and even if right now i'm kinda stuck in my advancement I know its all real.

I agree with Blackdragon666, you have to pace yourself with anything in life. Anything I’ve ever done where I rushed and tried to get ahead of myself, yeah I may of made a lot of progress, but then I had to spend so much time cleaning up the mess I made by rushing. Slow and steady wins the race.

With meditations especially. It can be dangerous to rush. Pay attention and be wise with your choices.

Blackdragon666 said:
Try a couple of months on the beginner's meditations. Otherwise you'll spend years not making any major progress. I get the most drastic results from simple meditations like vibrating the seed mantras and breathing exercises. You don't build a house from the roof.

I stuck with beginners meditations until now.
This will change soon. However, I will still do the basics, just in case. So if I am not ready for the other meditations, I still do some very effective meditations and I can adjust to the new meditations, while still remaining progress.

Gear88 said:
Hello everyone I don't recall when I did this either before Mercury Rx or afterwards.

But I've been doing MerKaBa again since about the Retrograde to the best of my recollection. I've been on and off over the years doing MerKaBa first time I did it 2005 and then I stopped as I noticed some weird things happening in my life. Back in 2010 I did it again stopped after my mental health crisis. And then did it again around 2015 or so for several months. Then stopped altogether. Since then.

I've spent as much as I could to study MerKaBa on forums and JoS websites like the former Russian Division website that had MerKaBa information.

I've cleaned and protected heavily these past since 2016-2017 or so when I dived into JoS again hardcore wise. I've literally been daily on JoS forums since 2016 old JoSministries and current A-Forums. I've posted asking about MerKaBa several times and I understand it's one of the ultimate meditations it has no speed limit and is useful even for Satan and the Gods themselves.

But should I continue doing it despite not being spiritually advance? Many will state why am I even on JoS forums if I don't advance at all in any way, shape, or form. I guess because I want to make it work but never did so. I'd like to have fun with meditation but it never materialized nor have I don't astral projection to prove the Gods and entities and whatnot.

So is MerKaBa for me or should I back off and avoid it for later to avoid any issues or anything?

Funny MerKaBa is an insane meditation for raising your vibration to the speed of light and energizing you but I've never felt a single sensation. Sometimes I wonder if meditation is fake.

Get your fucking ass up man. You have been here for so long and haven’t gotten shit done.

Gear88 said:

Just imagine how far you would have been if you meditated for 3hrs a day for those past 16 years.

Gear88 said:

You can not enter trance so this is not the meditation for you.

As stated above, you should do the beginner meditations first. This includes opening the chakras, void meditation and hatha yoga. Every_single_day. No other way around it.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

You can not enter trance so this is not the meditation for you.

As stated above, you should do the beginner meditations first. This includes opening the chakras, void meditation and hatha yoga. Every_single_day. No other way around it.
Trance seems to be very important for this meditation. I tried to do it without it some times ago and its pretty useless, I could feel some energy but even if I did it for some time I could feel it was not strong enough. We should put a huge disclaimer on Jos, MASTER THE BASICS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back