Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a good book to buy?

Νίκος

Hello!I recently saw a book called The Occult Roots of Nazisim , the author is called Goodrick - Clarke, Nicholas.
Does anyone know this book? Is it worth buying? (it is very cheap,it costs about 6 euros)!

I don't know, but keep in mind that mainstream books all contain misinformation to varying degrees.

Νίκος said:
Hello!I recently saw a book called The Occult Roots of Nazisim , the author is called Goodrick - Clarke, Nicholas.
Does anyone know this book? Is it worth buying? (it is very cheap,it costs about 6 euros)!

It's just a mainstream book so don't expect it to have any unusual hidden knowledge. Plus you can find it online for free in this link.

Rational Satanist said:
Plus you can find it online for free in this link.
Thank you for the link!!!

Aquarius said:
I don't know, but keep in mind that mainstream books all contain misinformation to varying degrees.

I will be cautious!(I don't have high hopes either, it just got my attention because I haven't seen many books reffering on Nazisim as something related to the occult.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back