Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Semi-Divine/Demi-Gods ?

GoldenxChild1

Why do we use the terminology semi-divine/demi-gods when referring to Asmodeus or Balaam, or even the God Kings in the Turin Erotic Papyrus? If they are fully immortalized gods, why call attention to it?

HAIL SATAN

OpenMind said:
Born from a GOD and a HUMAN.

Because is a difference when you are born from a GOD AND A GOD and from a HUMAN and a GOD.

Don t know the differences very good but , i guess one of the reason is to know the difference.

Perfect! Thanks for the reply

GoldenxChild1 said:
Why do we use the terminology semi-divine/demi-gods when referring to Asmodeus or Balaam, or even the God Kings in the Turin Erotic Papyrus? If they are fully immortalized gods, why call attention to it?

HAIL SATAN

There are various power levels and allegories, they’re important names when it comes to understanding higher level things but despite the names this in no way implies that they’re less respectable or less important to listen ect.

Sundara said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

There are various power levels and allegories, they’re important names when it comes to understanding higher level things but despite the names this in no way implies that they’re less respectable or less important to listen ect.

Thanks for your reply Sundara! I'll keep that in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back