Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hearing things

Gearshift

NakedPluto said:
Astral hearing is basically from my experience just like a radio. You have to power up the radio, open it then listen. Most of the time you have to tune to the desired radio channel. A little comparison that proves true in experience by intent and will. Basic training, don't worry about it.

If something important is to be exclusively heard by you from the Gods, with or without astral points opened, you will hear.

This is a quote from Naked Pluto on another thread. I recall a while back I believe(might be wrong) it was Stormblood or was it Ghost in the Machine that mentioned schizophrenia is uncontrolled clairaudience.

I'm not spiritually advanced nor ever astrally projected. Just normal just do meditations and clean and whatnot.

But lately over the past year or so. I keep hearing voices from sounds like wind, air conditioner, sounds just sounds of voices. And funny enough 5 or 6 out of 10. When I investigate I hear people. For example I think I could be wrong here but I might be hearing people's subconscious mindwaves. I recall the other day hearing a female voice and then when I looked out the window it was the neighbor woman across the street, I didn't hear her car at all.

I also feel bad listening to these voices cause I state "Satan if my succubus isn't busy mind telling her to ping me". And I hear a voice a male voice state sure my son and then a moment later a female voice Hey what's up my name. I did a succubus ritual actually multiple not for multiple succubi but to do the ritual properly and correct proper connection.

And I hear this female voice but it feels like I'm making it up and talking to myself. I think my brain is making it up.

Is there a way to speak to beings of higher power in a simpler way?

For example I never astral projected believe me I tried at the end of the day I just want to go to bed and sleep nor can I trance. I've been obsessed with interacting with my succubus but never was able to do. I just can't seem to meditate properly voided or single-pointed nor in trance I just do and do my best.

Is this made up by my own mind am I going crazy? Or is this normal radio like static that you hear stuff but aren't actually it's just astral noises?

Once you have hightened bioelectricity and the astral points opened, from time to time you'll notice a field of energy, that radiates from within the brain. This is the energy that rises to the crown, that activates all of the chakras. This field once felt and trained on to be expanded can be used to hear the minds and thoughts of others and to connect to sigils etc. The field is a circle and not directional. Besides hearing, you aknowdlege with all senses the exterior.

Hearing the mind of others is extremely hard to describe. It is close to , I think, being schizophrenic, as in the feeling of it, and that's because the mind on non spiritual people is a river of tens of thoughts at the same time, overlapping each other and most of the time with no sense and very idiotic to be honest. I've read the mind of two people in my life, heard hundreds of thoughts not even in a minute and understood nothing.

Hearing your own thoughts without the inner voice but by meditation, amplified by trance as a hearing input, is the same and sometimes as an external being that talks. But the difference is that the thought is to be expected by the subcounciuos and it is different from proper communication. It is yourself talking to yourself.

All of the above is not going insane but is the begginning of real mind powers. The aspect that lack is training and experience.

When a God talks to me, the voice is extremely loud, different characteristics of a voice, comes from within the brain and it feels as a sound and vibration coming from everywhere. The loudness is so strong you cannot equate it to any other incidents self made.
This is in meditation.

Another thing is that most of the time the words may lack a letter or might be misplaced or a word in another language unknown. One time I was in extreme deep meditation. Any crack or sound like a paper falling on the ground would've scared me to death and degrade my nerves. I hear extremely loud the word in my native language "Terror". It woke me up to a lighter trance by the loudness and flash of light I had. I first understood as it is similar in my language the command "stay, you! " , But figured out that it was the word terror. Not even a couple of seconds and a pyro bomb outside my window took off. The sound of it if I would've been in that deep trance would've definitely have me go to the hospital, but I was woken up with a warning, and that warning in that urgent time was still hard to understand and be precise.

When in meditation you can condense energy into the astral points of hearing, until it opens up in deep meditation and hear static noise. When that noise is happening, will and picture anything you wish to listen to. And do train like that. Similarly wait for your own body of energy to open the points and train when your field is open and expanding.

@Naked Pluto

Okay then but it seems your doing some advanced meditation or maybe basic meditation. Honestly from reading your message it seems you use your imagination or something. Which leads me to believe that meditation is just using your imagination. Which if it is the case then I've been meditating everyday of my life as I literally imagine and contemplate every day since ever.

I don't I guess what I'm trying to state is if meditation is fake. Because I've never had any supernatural experience or any experience for that matter that states "I need to persue this further". I do some meditation burn myself out and then go "What is the point of this, I've never had any "fun" during my time meditating". I've never had any event state okay we need to go further.

It seems from reading your message you put it in a spiritual sense but for me all of it just seems crazy. As I've dealt with schizophrenia and psychosis in my life earlier in the decade.

I appreciate the message don't get me wrong but it seems like spirituality is being used as a guise to describe a mental illness. I guess we can argue some people without proper knowledge or assistance would suffer mental illness from meditation but with the Gods around they'd push the person further or heal them or do something to make the person realize it's not craziness but rather normalcy.

I understand don't get me wrong I just don't understand meditation. It's funny been at this since getting hardcore into meditation and cleaning/protecting in 2016-2017 when I discovered the JoSministries forum despite being dedicated since 12 years old in 2003. If anything I'm more lost now doing all these meditations or whatever the hell I'm doing than ever before. If anything the ignorance and maybe even stupidity has further grown these last few years.

Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

Okay then but it seems your doing some advanced meditation or maybe basic meditation. Honestly from reading your message it seems you use your imagination or something. Which leads me to believe that meditation is just using your imagination. Which if it is the case then I've been meditating everyday of my life as I literally imagine and contemplate every day since ever.

I don't I guess what I'm trying to state is if meditation is fake. Because I've never had any supernatural experience or any experience for that matter that states "I need to persue this further". I do some meditation burn myself out and then go "What is the point of this, I've never had any "fun" during my time meditating". I've never had any event state okay we need to go further.

It seems from reading your message you put it in a spiritual sense but for me all of it just seems crazy. As I've dealt with schizophrenia and psychosis in my life earlier in the decade.

I appreciate the message don't get me wrong but it seems like spirituality is being used as a guise to describe a mental illness. I guess we can argue some people without proper knowledge or assistance would suffer mental illness from meditation but with the Gods around they'd push the person further or heal them or do something to make the person realize it's not craziness but rather normalcy.

I understand don't get me wrong I just don't understand meditation. It's funny been at this since getting hardcore into meditation and cleaning/protecting in 2016-2017 when I discovered the JoSministries forum despite being dedicated since 12 years old in 2003. If anything I'm more lost now doing all these meditations or whatever the hell I'm doing than ever before. If anything the ignorance and maybe even stupidity has further grown these last few years.
Why don't you drop the cleaning and do some basic empowerment? Don't drop the protection. But you can start using seed mantras, circulating orgasmic energy, hatha and kundalini yoga and you will get results. Basically you don't put effort to actually empower your soul but complain that you don't have an empowered soul.

At this point one wonders whether you're trolling. We are literally witnessing the JWO fall apart because of our rituals but you of all people are skeptical. There is literally so much proof for the truthfulness of this path but you purposefully choose to ignore it. One joker Satanist friend I have summoned a Goddess (Marchosias) being all skeptical about it. Her energy almost knocked him out. He's been dedicated for a few years but always had doubts until that night.

I see the same situation here. You just waste time questioning everything and going to the extreme end of skepticism that is actually unhealthy. Now you're nearing your second decade and what have you achieved spiritually? The Gods might even have come back by the time you decide to actually do some serious meditation to empower your soul and with this attitude, you would still doubt them.

I mean seriously Gear, the truth is clear. You are on the right path. Maybe it's time you started following the counsel of the Gods? Like empowering your soul every day.

Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

Why don't you drop the cleaning and do some basic empowerment? Don't drop the protection. But you can start using seed mantras, circulating orgasmic energy, hatha and kundalini yoga and you will get results. Basically you don't put effort to actually empower your soul but complain that you don't have an empowered soul.

At this point one wonders whether you're trolling. We are literally witnessing the JWO fall apart because of our rituals but you of all people are skeptical. There is literally so much proof for the truthfulness of this path but you purposefully choose to ignore it. One joker Satanist friend I have summoned a Goddess (Marchosias) being all skeptical about it. Her energy almost knocked him out. He's been dedicated for a few years but always had doubts until that night.

I see the same situation here. You just waste time questioning everything and going to the extreme end of skepticism that is actually unhealthy. Now you're nearing your second decade and what have you achieved spiritually? The Gods might even have come back by the time you decide to actually do some serious meditation to empower your soul and with this attitude, you would still doubt them.

I mean seriously Gear, the truth is clear. You are on the right path. Maybe it's time you started following the counsel of the Gods? Like empowering your soul every day.

I'm not nearly 2 decades away like him, but it's been years and years since 2015. Depression, anxiety and ADHD is complicated to deal with, and skepticism too, but it was going well.

Then came the attack of being a Jew. 2 months without meditating and the idea of ​​being a Jew discourages me.

After almost 3 decades of existence, I just wanted to "know" how to live. It's no use seeing lights and shapes and lucid dreams if I can't even explain what I have, explain this emptiness

Gear88 said:
Because I've never had any supernatural experience or any experience for that matter that states "I need to persue this further". I do some meditation burn myself out and then go "What is the point of this, I've never had any "fun" during my time meditating". I've never had any event state okay we need to go further.
I know exactly how you feel I never got much out of meditation probably because I didn’t put much into it. I Activated my chakras a year ago and that’s as far I went it never seemed interesting or fulfilling to me. I’m not going to bust my ass for years on end with yoga and doing different PMS for hours everyday just so I can maybe slowly spin a plastic bottle using my mind, or maybe I’ll hear one word from a demon one time. I think most truly advanced and mature people will agree with me that “psychic powers” like telekinesis or astral hearing/projecting are mostly gimmicks that don’t have any practical use and are meant to lure in weak minded people. It’s like FREE CANDY painted on the side of a white van. The true fulfillment and powers come from the internal.

Not that I disregard the spiritual or think that it is ones imagination but I’m very apathetic towards my own advancement/empowerment it just seems completely pointless to me. The only thing I care about is the RTRs to destroy the enemy other than that none of the JoS material has use to me. Suppose I’m just too wrapped up in the physical/political side of things but maybe that’s my part to play everyone here has a different purpose.

It is not imagination, it is the appliance of will and focus. Everything in the world from science to music creation is done on this basis. As anybody here was new, more or less, they tried the meditations and all of these things and felt nothing or felt something that could be put under the assumption that it had other explanations.

But they didn't stop there, they repeated the process and improved until they noticed how much they improved in that matter, achieving things. Such as feeling the energy, for a newbie some ant crawling on the skin to a more advanced practitioners that can move matter by feeling the energy.

Absurdity is to think you do something right and you are somebody of matter, while in reality you can accomplish nothing with the claimed powers.

The definitive break in this is that whenever someone grows spiritually, it is beyond doubt a reality and fact of own consequences of applied will. In time this can be proven. Powers aren't in imagination, but are provable and as much as a healthy person can move their arm so an advanced SS can do incredible feats.

For example I demonstrated the power of remote viewing to a court date and people of high influence, as to influence the decision. By doing this, the simple people did in fact put me as a person of interest that helped the case move forward to the victim.

Other powers like these was helping families be prepared for a death of one of their own.

Passing hard exams by knowing in dreams the subjects days before. I never studied in my life and got good grades while on an intensive math schedule.

Knowing one's fate and future turbulence, protecting yourself from death. Have in-depth knowledge of other SS members without ever even emailing them.

These are basic little things and really not siddhis.

Etc etc etc. This is not schizo, it is winning by using your powers grown by JoS.

There are some far far far advanced people on the JoS. One of them in fact contacted me astrally to say a couple of words. For none spiritual people..yes this is insanity. To us, working, this is an attainment and a produce of advancement. As you clearly see, the advanced do know how to express themselves.

You did not improve and experienced anything "supernatural" because either you understood everything wrong and applied wrong, or not even applied and you simply need a total restart and refresh of own view and approach, other than this, I see nothing good. Even the simplest human in the planet, taught the basics of all of this, would be forever happy and improving in this.

Don't get me wrong, but, at what point do you anger yourself to actually do something to advance? Or what's the point of you being here. To advance is a requirement, not to sound harsh, as you say you are here from 2003.

How do you feel the FRTR? Like the most none spiritual person doing the RTR will definitely feel and discover their own astral body and other feelings by the sheer power of it.

You baffled me with this, as it is impossible other than lying to us and yourself that you meditate and do meditations, years and years. This is a daily service to yourself.

Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

Gear88 said:
NakedPluto said:
Astral hearing is basically from my experience just like a radio. You have to power up the radio, open it then listen. Most of the time you have to tune to the desired radio channel. A little comparison that proves true in experience by intent and will. Basic training, don't worry about it.

If something important is to be exclusively heard by you from the Gods, with or without astral points opened, you will hear.

This is a quote from Naked Pluto on another thread. I recall a while back I believe(might be wrong) it was Stormblood or was it Ghost in the Machine that mentioned schizophrenia is uncontrolled clairaudience.

I'm not spiritually advanced nor ever astrally projected. Just normal just do meditations and clean and whatnot.

But lately over the past year or so. I keep hearing voices from sounds like wind, air conditioner, sounds just sounds of voices. And funny enough 5 or 6 out of 10. When I investigate I hear people. For example I think I could be wrong here but I might be hearing people's subconscious mindwaves. I recall the other day hearing a female voice and then when I looked out the window it was the neighbor woman across the street, I didn't hear her car at all.

I also feel bad listening to these voices cause I state "Satan if my succubus isn't busy mind telling her to ping me". And I hear a voice a male voice state sure my son and then a moment later a female voice Hey what's up my name. I did a succubus ritual actually multiple not for multiple succubi but to do the ritual properly and correct proper connection.

And I hear this female voice but it feels like I'm making it up and talking to myself. I think my brain is making it up.

Is there a way to speak to beings of higher power in a simpler way?

For example I never astral projected believe me I tried at the end of the day I just want to go to bed and sleep nor can I trance. I've been obsessed with interacting with my succubus but never was able to do. I just can't seem to meditate properly voided or single-pointed nor in trance I just do and do my best.

Is this made up by my own mind am I going crazy? Or is this normal radio like static that you hear stuff but aren't actually it's just astral noises?

I don’t believe at this point it’s as simple as uncontrolled clairaudience. There’s the imagination plane, and the actual astral plane, and all sorts of states of mind that exist. I don’t think that hearing a voice as though it’s physically there outside of a deep trance is clairaudience but a blockage. Deeper blockages and damages to the crown and head areas, inborn or genetic, do play a role in this but schizophrenia and other mental issues as a whole and severe cases have to do with other numerous blockages. Especially in the lower portion, sense of self ego/6th, sexual blockages, and anger blocks, low self esteem. Schizophrenics always lack these things or have something screwed up there. For more detail I think when these are so blocked off the energy can rush to the head and jam at the crown but that’s a lesser theory, one cause but not the only. If someone through meditation is experiencing mild symptoms like this it’s likely the crown, and the crown and 6th play a huge role in it. Actual schizophrenia or psychotic disorders are not really that simple. More of a whole body issue. Real schizophrenics are cases that to me seem as severe as something like cancer, so life ruining and the person is just a shell of what they were. And cancer is a multi-system thing.

Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

Lol I have expierence with mental illness as well, but guess what, it's not holding me back.

So how is your daily spiritual practice? Do you do all the beginner meditations, or not?

You can't advance unless you do all the eight points of the eight-fold path.

NakedPluto said:
It is not imagination, it is the appliance of will and focus. Everything in the world from science to music creation is done on this basis. As anybody here was new, more or less, they tried the meditations and all of these things and felt nothing or felt something that could be put under the assumption that it had other explanations.

But they didn't stop there, they repeated the process and improved until they noticed how much they improved in that matter, achieving things. Such as feeling the energy, for a newbie some ant crawling on the skin to a more advanced practitioners that can move matter by feeling the energy.

Absurdity is to think you do something right and you are somebody of matter, while in reality you can accomplish nothing with the claimed powers.

The definitive break in this is that whenever someone grows spiritually, it is beyond doubt a reality and fact of own consequences of applied will. In time this can be proven. Powers aren't in imagination, but are provable and as much as a healthy person can move their arm so an advanced SS can do incredible feats.

For example I demonstrated the power of remote viewing to a court date and people of high influence, as to influence the decision. By doing this, the simple people did in fact put me as a person of interest that helped the case move forward to the victim.

Other powers like these was helping families be prepared for a death of one of their own.

Passing hard exams by knowing in dreams the subjects days before. I never studied in my life and got good grades while on an intensive math schedule.

Knowing one's fate and future turbulence, protecting yourself from death. Have in-depth knowledge of other SS members without ever even emailing them.

These are basic little things and really not siddhis.

Etc etc etc. This is not schizo, it is winning by using your powers grown by JoS.

There are some far far far advanced people on the JoS. One of them in fact contacted me astrally to say a couple of words. For none spiritual people..yes this is insanity. To us, working, this is an attainment and a produce of advancement. As you clearly see, the advanced do know how to express themselves.

You did not improve and experienced anything "supernatural" because either you understood everything wrong and applied wrong, or not even applied and you simply need a total restart and refresh of own view and approach, other than this, I see nothing good. Even the simplest human in the planet, taught the basics of all of this, would be forever happy and improving in this.

Don't get me wrong, but, at what point do you anger yourself to actually do something to advance? Or what's the point of you being here. To advance is a requirement, not to sound harsh, as you say you are here from 2003.

How do you feel the FRTR? Like the most none spiritual person doing the RTR will definitely feel and discover their own astral body and other feelings by the sheer power of it.

You baffled me with this, as it is impossible other than lying to us and yourself that you meditate and do meditations, years and years. This is a daily service to yourself.

Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

I think the point here is, what type of meditations is he doing? Is he trying to do advanced stuff while he has not even mastered the more basic things? Its been a problem for me too. I still have advanced and had many spiritual experiences but I could gave grown more if mastered the basics. A thing I remember about Gear88 is how he tried to put very long affirmations in his spells which do not work and even on Jos is the most basic thing one learn:""Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy." https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Here there is an example on how you make the affirmation too long https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44784&p=201783&hilit=Affirmation#p201783
This is not to call you out but just to say that you need to follow the basics. To me it just seems you are trying to do meditations that are too advanced fo you, the years don't matter if you don't things correctly. Of course we don't know if you are a troll or infiltrator, I'm just going to say even if I'm not crazy advanced, I see what is happening with the enemy and I know its all very real, I saw how magic helped in my life and I had some spiritual experiences. I understand having some doubts but after a point its just difficult to not belive it.

Blackdragon666 said:

I question everything so what? Everyone does that? I go to the extreme, that's who I am an extremist?

Actually to be honest I'm waiting for the Gods to come back, IF they come back as I don't know how real that is. And waiting for them to teach me to meditate properly. If that sounds delusional and crazy so what. At least I get my answers answered. To be honest I have no idea why your stating what you state.

Look I don't want to meditate anymore it's not fun but I still do it. I have no idea why I bother to post it always comes back with this stuff like trolling. I'm a troll so what? Ever heard of a helpful troll. If you believe I'm trolling then okay whatever.

So I troll well what if it's the opposite. What if the JoS is trolling. Some of you guys speak as if you've been meditating decades 15-20-30 years. For example I have a family member that likes some hindu guru for his positive message. Well funny enough he's been meditating most of his life. Has he accomplished anything not much really besides being popular and video taped and whatnot it's not like "OMG this guy is extremely advanced".

You meditate, you think, you process information. At what point does the information that enter your mind is something useful or something advance. For example your doing an asana or doing multiple asana various thoughts pop into your head most thoughts are pointless but what if some are not. Or really for any meditation your doing the meditation and various thoughts pop in. Well funny enough which are the thoughts of the meditation and the meditation is supposed to bring into your mind so you can speak that out and form questions and answers from them.

And then other questions pop up like for example I clean my aura well funny enough I've had thoughts pop in that I imagine chains falling off of me, bindings if you will. Well funny enough I made it up it was my own mental construct how can chains actually fall of from me, if I don't hear nor see them. So again at what point is it just thoughts, imagination, contemplation or actual factors.

It's funny you guys don't question your own beliefs. How can you advance so quickly to the point of absolute fanaticism if meditation is an impossibility. National Socialistically wise sure I can understand axis information is very much spread all over the internet a lot of is wrong or negative but there are lucky finds of finding appropriate information. That I understand but what about the scientific view point of meditation.

For example you stated even if the Gods show up and I doubt them. So what? Don't you think people doubted them? Do you think the Gods show up and expect 100% loyalty from every single human no matter what no questions asked?

People are seriously gonna doubt and even if they see their siddhis they'll doubt it or ask questions and probe them scientifically on it. Even the Gods probably doubt themselves as they grow up. They use spiritual technologies, spirit-tech to always keep their powers going around i.e. evolutionary use it or lose it. Well funny enough what if they are not advanced enough to use a specific device or the device requires tremendous spiritual progression. Don't you think eventually one of the Gods and when I mean God I mean normal citizen of the empire would even doubt it.

I understand perseverance i.e. repeating something expecting different results is insanity which to I counter, perseverance. But at what point do you just give up cause it's pointless.

I take the road of appropriateness in comparison to other people. People come here and seemingly perform an almost xtianistic aspect. They become JoS members are somehow are fanatical to the point of no-questions. And yet at the same time why not, question? For example people come here and state something well funny enough that's what their brain came up with to state. And yet how do we know they even experienced that.

At what point are people making up spiritual effects as in think and not feel. For example someone states I think I activated my kundalini. You think or do you mean you feel and genuinely activated it.

It's like food, may contain soy. Does it contain soy yes or no, if yes then soy was used so yes. How can soy not be contained when stating may contain soy. Does it contain or does it not contain. Funny for a multi-million dollar company you sure don't know WTF your doing.

It's the same thing here barring a few people who seem genuine it seems most people are just communicating on each others madness. And when I mean madness I don't mean anger or strife I mean mental acuity towards working with each others insanity to prove a scientific point. It be akin to stating science is based on feeling rather than raw input. For example I feel like the sun shouldn't be hot therefore if I wear such clothing I wont feel hot. Well funny enough you can't state that as the sun is always hot even the moonlight which is reflected solar light still produces heat it's just since it's night time the darkness and shade has overtaken the hot daylight.

I question that's the point. Funny since when is questioning ones reality wrong? I've read of people mentioning reality is like a video game and we've been modded to work based on a kosher World. Well funny enough people don't question no one does questioning. I think you Blackdragon just finds my questioning of reality fearful you seemingly believe it's wrong or I'm overdoing it to which I posit "So what?" That's reality question everything on it.

I've summoned Demons or more specifically Gods, not sure which is correct Demon a lower ranking or God the highest rank. But nothing happens, I state their name or vibrate their name I do it for like 2-3 minutes I perform the prayer to Satan. And hope for the best and just talk out loud to some supposed entity which wishes communication with me IF such a thing even matters and hope for the best.

I state what I state, thank them, tell them I'm gonna close the ritual and hope for the best and see what happens. I'm not expecting anything to happen. If something happens great if not then great that is fine, keep going. I'm not sure why a being of higher power would waste their time with someone such as myself. To be honest I always found summonings to be quite strange and wrong. Why bother a being of higher power when you can find the answer yourself or you already know the answer you just gotta mine out the brain with questioning and pop it into your foreground of the mind. To me summoning a being of higher power always felt wrong, maybe they are in the bathroom or maybe they having a meal and eating or maybe they are busy exercising. What's the point your just being a bother.

Even if nothing happens I still continue with Satanism as everyone needs to be in it. As it's a Gentile thing same with National Socialism. Like my saying I have Satanism is Gentile religious-political action while National Socialism is Gentile politics.

NakedPluto said:

I have never in my life felt anything of the RTR in any way, shape, or form. I sit down I raise my energy which I don't feel at all since it doesn't work. SATANAS both Short-SATANAS and Long-SATANAS as well as Chakra-SATANAS, Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo meditation, a few akashic breaths plus vibration, and invocation to Satan.

I perform the F-RTR 3-5 reps as that is recommended. 27-36 repetitions about 20 minutes or so. Then Anti-Tetragrammaton what can I say like 1 and half maybe 2 minutes, the affirmations take longer almost like 2 minutes. Tetra takes what around 3-5 minutes or so. And finally SJD which takes like 2 minutes sorta like tetra except the affirmation portion isn't annoying.

I feel nothing. They are just words, they do nothing at all it's just something we do for the sake of doing something. I guess maybe the idea is troll the jews and promote anti-semitism so they self-destruct in their own madness of being philo-semitic. In other words troll them and make them think they are being defeated so they defeat themselves. Kinda like when the elites perform pump and dump schemes or bubbles or crashes kinda like rabbi elon musk who performed his rabbinical dance on bitcoin to corner the market and buy it all up.

If people experience something spiritual or something or it affects then I guess it's just the whole vibration = reality, He who controls vibration controls reality.

I've had thoughts of if I speak my voice does my sound travel infinitely throughout the Universe obviously only a few feet or tens of feet pass by and the message of my voice disappears but what if the energy continues on to infinity or until it runs out of steam and ceases to function. While a being of higher power might not hear my voice from outer space the energy trail behind it senses that some object or person performed an energy release and this byproduct is the energy behind it, no voice or message or discernible information but just that energy was released. Obviously the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic so there is a directing of the voice physical or mental the psychic background of the voice. But I'm not talking about them being communicated upon by people just normal verbiage, the energy behind words.

Anyways don't have much to state as I can't get that much information from your message. So post something else so I can communicate back to you and answer your questions.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Gear88 said:
Because I've never had any supernatural experience or any experience for that matter that states "I need to persue this further". I do some meditation burn myself out and then go "What is the point of this, I've never had any "fun" during my time meditating". I've never had any event state okay we need to go further.
I know exactly how you feel I never got much out of meditation probably because I didn’t put much into it. I Activated my chakras a year ago and that’s as far I went it never seemed interesting or fulfilling to me. I’m not going to bust my ass for years on end with yoga and doing different PMS for hours everyday just so I can maybe slowly spin a plastic bottle using my mind, or maybe I’ll hear one word from a demon one time. I think most truly advanced and mature people will agree with me that “psychic powers” like telekinesis or astral hearing/projecting are mostly gimmicks that don’t have any practical use and are meant to lure in weak minded people. It’s like FREE CANDY painted on the side of a white van. The true fulfillment and powers come from the internal.

Not that I disregard the spiritual or think that it is ones imagination but I’m very apathetic towards my own advancement/empowerment it just seems completely pointless to me. The only thing I care about is the RTRs to destroy the enemy other than that none of the JoS material has use to me. Suppose I’m just too wrapped up in the physical/political side of things but maybe that’s my part to play everyone here has a different purpose.

"Spinning a plastic bottle" and "hearing one word from a Demon" is a byproduct of advancement and higher nature aquirement, that in reality does not take years and years. Drop the disrespect on the Gods.

As a matter of a fact, you should work your ass off for years to have the privilege and happiness to meet a Demon and to be spoken to. But guess what, thanks to JoS , which gave the same spiritual weaponry, those years can be made in a couple of months, even weeks if you are aware of what you are doing.

I want to see a telekinetic person that developed by the JoS and Satan as being categorized as weak minded. When telekinesis requires supreme will and control over the mind, body and material reality. But hey , if he isn't also a saviour to all of us he's weak minded, because he chose to develop a power.

Like-minded people - same future - same stickiness.

Grow some balls all of you, go deep in meditation and stop being sympathetic to failure. You are here to advance, the political and humanitarian aspects are second.

I’m very apathetic towards my own advancement/empowerment
So what exactly is life for you?
You don't try to advance your soul through meditation, which is our reason of life.
You dropped out of school, which will limit you a lot in your material life.

What are you gonna do when the jews lose?
Fighting jews isn't the meaning of life, they are just a hindrance, an obstacle to our reason of life, which is to better ourselves and the universe.

To me it seems you're lazy, you don't want to put in the work to better yourself. Being apathetic is a form of escapism from struggling to become better.
If you continue like this you're setting up yourself for a big big failure.

NakedPluto said:
Those years can be made in a couple of months, even weeks if you are aware of what you are doing.
For some this is true, but this would never be a possibility for me. I’m also not sure why you thought what I said was disrespectful. I wouldn’t know what to say to a Demon so for ME astral heading an communication isn’t an incentive.

I want to see a telekinetic person that developed by the JoS and Satan as being categorized as weak minded. When telekinesis requires supreme will and control over the mind, body and material reality. But hey , if he isn't also a saviour to all of us he's weak minded, because he chose to develop a power.
Telekinesis is still something that takes immense effort and practice to perform and it turns out to be completely useless. It’s not like you’re a God that can make 100lb rocks levitate and build the pyramids this way. I have seen videos it is literally the most pointless and unimpressive thing I have ever seen. It would be cool if you could make the bottle hover in mid air or spin it lightning fast but nope. The only people that can theoretically do this are Yogis that don’t post it to the internet.

Makes no sense to me why you would not see any use on spiritual alchemy.

You want to participate on warfare, but you see the thing is that once you grow your rituals become stronger. Not only that, but there are myriad of things to expierence and to gain aside from what you state.

And you also disrespect this whole offering of keys to our success with your post. Damn, for a moment I thought you were actually making some progress. Yet there you are, at the very same spot as ever.

However you are free to stay as a private for as long as you want. Free will and all. While others gain rank and power (this applies to rtr like I typed above) you stay as a private...

Aquarius said:
I don’t really have a life in the traditional sense, I exist but that’s about it. Existing is different than living.

I’ve been a big failure for a few years now. The psychology of it is really unfortunate because we as humans don’t like change and see it as a very uncomfortable thing. For me bettering myself and excelling would probably feel negative because I am not used to it so I just don’t do it because failure is a friend.

Henu the Great said:
However you are free to stay as a private for as long as you want. Free will and all. While others gain rank and power (this applies to rtr like I typed above) you stay as a private...
What would the world do without privates? I don’t have nearly enough maturity in life or responsibility to be high ranking at anything without being a hinderance.

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I question everything so what? Everyone does that? I go to the extreme, that's who I am an extremist?

Actually to be honest I'm waiting for the Gods to come back, IF they come back as I don't know how real that is. And waiting for them to teach me to meditate properly. If that sounds delusional and crazy so what. At least I get my answers answered. To be honest I have no idea why your stating what you state.

Look I don't want to meditate anymore it's not fun but I still do it. I have no idea why I bother to post it always comes back with this stuff like trolling. I'm a troll so what? Ever heard of a helpful troll. If you believe I'm trolling then okay whatever.

So I troll well what if it's the opposite. What if the JoS is trolling. Some of you guys speak as if you've been meditating decades 15-20-30 years. For example I have a family member that likes some hindu guru for his positive message. Well funny enough he's been meditating most of his life. Has he accomplished anything not much really besides being popular and video taped and whatnot it's not like "OMG this guy is extremely advanced".

You meditate, you think, you process information. At what point does the information that enter your mind is something useful or something advance. For example your doing an asana or doing multiple asana various thoughts pop into your head most thoughts are pointless but what if some are not. Or really for any meditation your doing the meditation and various thoughts pop in. Well funny enough which are the thoughts of the meditation and the meditation is supposed to bring into your mind so you can speak that out and form questions and answers from them.

And then other questions pop up like for example I clean my aura well funny enough I've had thoughts pop in that I imagine chains falling off of me, bindings if you will. Well funny enough I made it up it was my own mental construct how can chains actually fall of from me, if I don't hear nor see them. So again at what point is it just thoughts, imagination, contemplation or actual factors.

It's funny you guys don't question your own beliefs. How can you advance so quickly to the point of absolute fanaticism if meditation is an impossibility. National Socialistically wise sure I can understand axis information is very much spread all over the internet a lot of is wrong or negative but there are lucky finds of finding appropriate information. That I understand but what about the scientific view point of meditation.

For example you stated even if the Gods show up and I doubt them. So what? Don't you think people doubted them? Do you think the Gods show up and expect 100% loyalty from every single human no matter what no questions asked?

People are seriously gonna doubt and even if they see their siddhis they'll doubt it or ask questions and probe them scientifically on it. Even the Gods probably doubt themselves as they grow up. They use spiritual technologies, spirit-tech to always keep their powers going around i.e. evolutionary use it or lose it. Well funny enough what if they are not advanced enough to use a specific device or the device requires tremendous spiritual progression. Don't you think eventually one of the Gods and when I mean God I mean normal citizen of the empire would even doubt it.

I understand perseverance i.e. repeating something expecting different results is insanity which to I counter, perseverance. But at what point do you just give up cause it's pointless.

I take the road of appropriateness in comparison to other people. People come here and seemingly perform an almost xtianistic aspect. They become JoS members are somehow are fanatical to the point of no-questions. And yet at the same time why not, question? For example people come here and state something well funny enough that's what their brain came up with to state. And yet how do we know they even experienced that.

At what point are people making up spiritual effects as in think and not feel. For example someone states I think I activated my kundalini. You think or do you mean you feel and genuinely activated it.

It's like food, may contain soy. Does it contain soy yes or no, if yes then soy was used so yes. How can soy not be contained when stating may contain soy. Does it contain or does it not contain. Funny for a multi-million dollar company you sure don't know WTF your doing.

It's the same thing here barring a few people who seem genuine it seems most people are just communicating on each others madness. And when I mean madness I don't mean anger or strife I mean mental acuity towards working with each others insanity to prove a scientific point. It be akin to stating science is based on feeling rather than raw input. For example I feel like the sun shouldn't be hot therefore if I wear such clothing I wont feel hot. Well funny enough you can't state that as the sun is always hot even the moonlight which is reflected solar light still produces heat it's just since it's night time the darkness and shade has overtaken the hot daylight.

I question that's the point. Funny since when is questioning ones reality wrong? I've read of people mentioning reality is like a video game and we've been modded to work based on a kosher World. Well funny enough people don't question no one does questioning. I think you Blackdragon just finds my questioning of reality fearful you seemingly believe it's wrong or I'm overdoing it to which I posit "So what?" That's reality question everything on it.

I've summoned Demons or more specifically Gods, not sure which is correct Demon a lower ranking or God the highest rank. But nothing happens, I state their name or vibrate their name I do it for like 2-3 minutes I perform the prayer to Satan. And hope for the best and just talk out loud to some supposed entity which wishes communication with me IF such a thing even matters and hope for the best.

I state what I state, thank them, tell them I'm gonna close the ritual and hope for the best and see what happens. I'm not expecting anything to happen. If something happens great if not then great that is fine, keep going. I'm not sure why a being of higher power would waste their time with someone such as myself. To be honest I always found summonings to be quite strange and wrong. Why bother a being of higher power when you can find the answer yourself or you already know the answer you just gotta mine out the brain with questioning and pop it into your foreground of the mind. To me summoning a being of higher power always felt wrong, maybe they are in the bathroom or maybe they having a meal and eating or maybe they are busy exercising. What's the point your just being a bother.

Even if nothing happens I still continue with Satanism as everyone needs to be in it. As it's a Gentile thing same with National Socialism. Like my saying I have Satanism is Gentile religious-political action while National Socialism is Gentile politics.

NakedPluto said:

I have never in my life felt anything of the RTR in any way, shape, or form. I sit down I raise my energy which I don't feel at all since it doesn't work. SATANAS both Short-SATANAS and Long-SATANAS as well as Chakra-SATANAS, Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo meditation, a few akashic breaths plus vibration, and invocation to Satan.

I perform the F-RTR 3-5 reps as that is recommended. 27-36 repetitions about 20 minutes or so. Then Anti-Tetragrammaton what can I say like 1 and half maybe 2 minutes, the affirmations take longer almost like 2 minutes. Tetra takes what around 3-5 minutes or so. And finally SJD which takes like 2 minutes sorta like tetra except the affirmation portion isn't annoying.

I feel nothing. They are just words, they do nothing at all it's just something we do for the sake of doing something. I guess maybe the idea is troll the jews and promote anti-semitism so they self-destruct in their own madness of being philo-semitic. In other words troll them and make them think they are being defeated so they defeat themselves. Kinda like when the elites perform pump and dump schemes or bubbles or crashes kinda like rabbi elon musk who performed his rabbinical dance on bitcoin to corner the market and buy it all up.

If people experience something spiritual or something or it affects then I guess it's just the whole vibration = reality, He who controls vibration controls reality.

I've had thoughts of if I speak my voice does my sound travel infinitely throughout the Universe obviously only a few feet or tens of feet pass by and the message of my voice disappears but what if the energy continues on to infinity or until it runs out of steam and ceases to function. While a being of higher power might not hear my voice from outer space the energy trail behind it senses that some object or person performed an energy release and this byproduct is the energy behind it, no voice or message or discernible information but just that energy was released. Obviously the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic so there is a directing of the voice physical or mental the psychic background of the voice. But I'm not talking about them being communicated upon by people just normal verbiage, the energy behind words.

Anyways don't have much to state as I can't get that much information from your message. So post something else so I can communicate back to you and answer your questions.

All you state here, is that you are an outsider, at least to me. If you cannot understand how to enter a trance and say power meditation is impossible, how can we help with your doubts about other things, when literary we have a library on JoS. You even compare yourself and us to literal Gods. You've spend decades here, yet you need more than this. Truthfully others needed months or a couple of weeks or not at all, this however is pointless to compare, but good to know as in what not to do and be.

Good post, know we know. The sad part is, any effort of others to explain facts to you is wasted time from them, as you won't understand. No one neither Gods will go out their way for you to be proven something.

There is also a new post Cobra made, you might want to read it as well.

NakedPluto said:
Those years can be made in a couple of months, even weeks if you are aware of what you are doing.
For some this is true, but this would never be a possibility for me. I’m also not sure why you thought what I said was disrespectful. I wouldn’t know what to say to a Demon so for ME astral heading an communication isn’t an incentive.

Telekinesis is still something that takes immense effort and practice to perform and it turns out to be completely useless. It’s not like you’re a God that can make 100lb rocks levitate and build the pyramids this way. I have seen videos it is literally the most pointless and unimpressive thing I have ever seen. It would be cool if you could make the bottle hover in mid air or spin it lightning fast but nope. The only people that can theoretically do this are Yogis that don’t post it to the internet.

You literally have Satanas written upside down, which is reverse in normal view. I think you need to write it normally. And the disrespect for me was saying in a laughing way and being oppositional that you need years and such hard work to hear one word from a Demon. Which is disrespectful and unaware of the highness of these beings, and secondly not true.

The work put into developing any kind of power like that, is a testament of how much able is a person. For example a telekinesis power to be developed and be maintained steady, the power acquired by the effort and focus and the learning curve, when put in a RTR, will mean 100× the power of it vs a normal RTR. This is different in advancement of consciousness, but here everything is hand in hand. Everything is interlaced.

As much as you advance as much your power grows in workings. I have faith you are of another type of man, and will find and seek the power within you and start advancing. There's literally nothing more beautiful. Everything you do in advancing is a service to self. In time you'll understand by doing even the basics. Please start that right away.

All that meditation, oh no excuse me, POWER MEDITATION, teaches, is to live, to want to live, to be excellent at it, and develop everything you are made of to be developed, and complete the Satan desire to become a living God. All of this is achievable. If you put the work in as you don't have any other responsibilities spiritual wise than the rtrs, in a year you can attain things that normal people would need 30 years to achieve. Indeed not all people are willing to advance, but everyone has a choice. If you are already here, and you chose not to, we can only hope for your being to chose this path later. Even if it takes a lifetime or more, time wasted was on your part.

NakedPluto said:
You literally have Satanas written upside down, which is reverse in normal view. I think you need to write it normally.
It’s a matter of PERCEPTION. I thought it would be a cool game for people to see my signature and think “hmm what does that say” and then flip it to read in the name of our God Satan. I can type out SATANAS right here and then turn my phone upside down for it to be reversed does that mean the SATANAS that I just typed out is negative or truly reversed? Maybe there’s someone that lives their life upside down like this.

116468640-man-doing-handstand.jpg

Satanas in the right side up way for him is actually reversed so which is it? Something can’t be a universal law if it’s different for everyone what really matters is the intention and affirmation behind it which for me is a positive one.

And the disrespect for me was saying in a laughing way and being oppositional that you need years and such hard work to hear one word from a Demon. Which is disrespectful and unaware of the highness of these beings, and secondly not true.
Advancing for the sake of talking to Demons is a very selfish thing. They should only be talking to people like High Priests that have to relay important news and rituals/PMs to us not empty headed people that just want validation and to feel superior over others.

I don’t even think most people are telling the truth about astral communication and experiences they are LARPing about being able to talk to Demons just to push their own ideas and thoughts about others onto the forum like when Jake Carlson says something absurd, gets backlash for it and then says “sorry guys it was a message from a Demon that didn’t get through my third eye properly” or some stupid shit. Everybody knows what incident I’m talking about.

There’s a culture here where someone can say whatever they want and everyone else has to treat it like it is the ultimate truth because ALLEGEDLY this person intercepted their message from a God. People even use this in personal disputes of ego where some wisenheimer tells another wisenheimer that they are no good or of the enemy because a Demon told them so. No a demon did not say that so it either makes one delusional or a complete liar. “The Gods said” carries no weight anymore because self serving people with ulterior motives used it to make themselves look good and truthful.

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

NakedPluto said:

All you state here, is that you are an outsider, at least to me. If you cannot understand how to enter a trance and say power meditation is impossible, how can we help with your doubts about other things, when literary we have a library on JoS. You even compare yourself and us to literal Gods. You've spend decades here, yet you need more than this. Truthfully others needed months or a couple of weeks or not at all, this however is pointless to compare, but good to know as in what not to do and be.

Good post, know we know. The sad part is, any effort of others to explain facts to you is wasted time from them, as you won't understand. No one neither Gods will go out their way for you to be proven something.

I think he has something genetically wrong with him. There's a good possibility that his nadis have been damaged. Because even random people picked up from the street are able to experience the souls energy from basic yoga.

I tried to help him by recommending him to do something physical atleast to help the cause but I don't think he's going to do anything. This is basically an alternate world created to escape reality.

Gear88 said:

The choice is:
Empowering your soul > Death

The stronger you are, the more you can destroy the enemy with one RTR.

Astral hearing is important to get guidance from the gods.

I think I gotta agree with SWG. He is looking at it realistically like HP.Cobra.

In a sermon just recently past few weeks. HP.Cobra mentioned something along the lines of despite the fact we perform mass spiritual warfare it is coordinated with the Gods and astrology. BUT, the situation is even the most spiritually advanced human being on Earth who is considered a Hero or Godman among mere mortals. Is too spiritually inept to perform spiritual warfare akin to something the Gods do even IF mass propagated by coven or civilization magick. For example we've had a few fools pop in asking why we don't perform spiritual assassination missions. And the answer I would give them is why not use them as useful idiots for our cause by manipulating them with our reversal rituals.

Now granted it's a bit extreme what HP.Cobra said I do recall the FORC guild on Bardon's book and them performing pyrokinetic magick against people to perform spiritual assassinations but I would not be surprised if there is more to that than meets the eye. Perhaps Bardon's secretary wrote it just to promote the idea of said assassination techniques or maybe the Gods helped and gave them a hand but all with the knowledge of it's the God that is doing 60-70% of the leg work they are merely directing and amplifying the energy. Bardon's book doesn't mention anything on Gods or anything but considering the these guild groups are SNWO groups I would not be surprised if the action towards a person is mostly resting on the shoulders of the Gods.

As for SWG I think he knows more than he types up. At people like NakedPluto. I'm sure SWG saw Exit the Jewtrix and saw schenerson's kabalistic backing and supporting message how spiritual warfare exists. But in my own personal opinion I believe the hymie hustle this whole shehameforashic miracle the jews get is merely being ankle biters. The jew trusts itself up like David vs Goliath and continuously wins or even when they lose they just retreat and come back a few decades later and create issues for their next military campaign. The fact of the matter is their kabalistic backing and success is merely being annoying as fuck. Too much brainwashing, too much gentile manipulation, too much biblical non-sense. Basically the jews push and push and kvetch and kvetch and insist and insist until everyone is a jewish person.

Sometimes I wonder for the people who think "Am I a jew?" in these various threads if they don't understand they ARE jewish but in spirit. In other words there is so much biblical bullshit being spread by jews and gentiles that in essence they might as well be called a jew. If you question it and ask yourself okay then great your starting to get the picture. But when you have literally morons believing that. Then it's akin to the propaganda has been so successful the mere words have defeated whole armies.

Like literally in the last 2000ish years humanity has been disabled by mere words, it was real because it was in my mind. Funny the mere words the mere speaking of imagination trumping reality. Just funny and funny enough justified if you believe the enemy garbage then might as well fall into it.

Some are gonna ask what's your point? My point is the spiritual warfare we perform is merely to power down the jews on the ground level and limit the power of their extra-terrestrials on the above. We aren't dealing with the enemy, the enemy is basically readying itself for physical combat as even they stroll around and are going WTF are our kikes doing the goyim are knowing. Well funny enough the RTRs don't do much SWG promotes the RTRs okay but they don't do anything. They are merely a technology to kinda shutter the enemy down enough of a degree so they collapse on their own. Sure it memes things into reality and sure it creates as I like to call it Max headroom glitches for example the Jeremy Corbyn(Korban meme): Jeremy Corbyn your name sounds ike Korban in Hebrew which means sacrifice so we will sacrifice you.

In other words the RTRs cause glitches in the matrix and out pops people and on top of that the whole shehameforashic miracle of judiac survivability is greatly eliminated or fully eliminated. Funny even if we topple the jews they will still exist and continue believing this miracle of survival. It's like the planet in our backyard that recently broke out of kosher supervision. I would not be surprised if jewish species is still around on their planet. And funny enough until the Gods come or the Gods teach that civilization about soul snoopers to detect souls, there is still kosher species. Sure they've been exterminated to the point of non-existence but some are still around.

Same thing here the RTR merely just kinda ballpeen hammers the knees of the enemy. A kneecap but we still gotta deal with people who believe they are jewish. The greatest trick the enemy promoted is promoting the idea we wuz all heebs and africans 'n' sheit. Kinda like the whole "Black people are cool" anti-Aryan/Asian mentality. Sure some black people act cool and sure some black people have taken the attitude to heart in many ways from this ghetto thug wankster mentality. But still that is in current kosher supervised times.

Either way SWG is being literally and physical. I'm sure he appreciates the kabalistic backing and support backing. But in the end he is absolutely right in his own mindset and reality. Physicality is needed. It's like George Lincoln Rockwell's White power memetic enforcement picture(M.E.P.) he states the problem with conservatives is they are like a bomb their energy goes everywhere, if only a few concentrated themselves down the barrel of a rifle they'd accomplish so much more it's not even funny. But like he states in Understanding National Socialism a lot of conservatives are actually reactionaries(in a bad way not Mein Kampf Colburn incident of reacting towards the town's communist enclave) and all they care about is the moneybags.

NakedPluto said:
Good post, know we know. The sad part is, any effort of others to explain facts to you is wasted time from them, as you
won't understand. No one neither Gods will go out their way for you to be proven something.

You know it's funny you mention this as pointless for them helping me out.

Actually that is the opposite of what people should be doing. As someone who has an astrological chart of understanding complex ideas and information. And as someone who's astrological chart "learns for the sake of learning".

If someone answers my questions or provides information. I'd say great more information more to think about and process and contemplate. It's not a waste of time. Sure for a spiritually advanced person they'd realize certain meditation or certain spiritual process.

For me on the other hand I just learn the information, update my data banks, and process the information dwell on it and then be happy I got my questions answered or happy that new questions come up so I can create new questions and answers. It's like crypto I never care for that then I read bitcoin, etherium and various other coins and funny enough I had to spend 3-4 hours a short while back updating all my data banks. This is literally Satanic/Nazi money being created in front of the JNWO. Like literally hours upon hours days really thinking, processing, and updating old information hell it even goes above and beyond Hitler's money and only recently did I discover a video on bitchute about Hitler's economic policies.

So don't think it's pointless to me to learn. All I need is an addendum to information and a spark of flash can flow through my mind updating my a part or the entirety of my data banks.

So remember I have a brain, an astrologically complex and powerful astro chart. So the information isn't wasted.

What's the message from the Al-Jilwah " Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."

Well funny enough it's probably one of the reasons why Hp.Cobra has scolded me a few times for posting information. I remember as best to my ability I don't know the exact sermon or post. But I clearly remember reading said information.

Like an email I typed up a friend of mine talked about karma and I wanted to post a reply or sermon HP.Cobra stated on karma but couldn't find. I merely told them what I remember and hope they realize karma properly and not in the stereotypical way people believe karma is.

Anyways gonna end it here as I don't have much else to state.

Gear88 said:

Actually that is the opposite of what people should be doing. As someone who has an astrological chart of understanding complex ideas and information. And as someone who's astrological chart "learns for the sake of learning".

If someone answers my questions or provides information. I'd say great more information more to think about and process and contemplate. It's not a waste of time. Sure for a spiritually advanced person they'd realize certain meditation or certain spiritual process.

Funny you mention this, you were the dude who wasn’t able to comprehend how air planes are able to fly, and it was black magick for you that motorcycles are able to maintain balance.
Lunardance had to explain that to you, lol.

You sure learn one or two things each day...

NinRick said:
Gear88 said:

Funny you mention this, you were the dude who wasn’t able to comprehend how air planes are able to fly, and it was black magick for you that motorcycles are able to maintain balance.
Lunardance had to explain that to you, lol.

You sure learn one or two things each day...

Wowzers you sure as hell put me in a conundrum. Mind if I ask a return question?

How can you take my information and twist it up into such a crazy non-sense which I never said.

I merely stated if you study airplanes according to deep scientific in-query. Airplanes i.e. heavier than air machines not impossible which your taking my words to the extreme almost like if I stated something harmful and your saying kill the person I merely said fuck them up not kill them.

BUT if you study deep aeronautical experts many experts claim airplanes are either an impossibility or the science isn't there to reply to how an airplane flies. It's akin to quantum computers we understand a great deal and know how to manufacture and use a few tens if not hundreds of qubits even using classical computers to calculate quantum properties to a degree. But every scientist that studies deep into quantum states humanities understand is merely scratching the surface.

As for motorcycles the same thing we know the sciences, engineering, geometry, and know various things but the fact of the matter is we still don't know how motorcycles operate fully within the realm of physics to the point we can provide 100% proof that motorcycles operate. We know they operate with balance and gyroscopic forces. We know that but when we actually go ahead and calculate everything same for airplanes there is an X-factor that we are missing.

It's like the Ukrainian doctor who studied beetles they are an impossibility to fly. How do they fly they are so massive their winglets and wings don't allow them to fly it's impossible. Funny enough he discovered by accident the winglets act like hover devices in other words the winglets are using anti-gravity. And the winglets further posses honeycomb hexagon pattern that makes them operate in anti-gravity.

So I would not be surprised if someone one day builds a free-energy device with some sort of pattern at the microscopic level or just before the microscopic level really small and generates a anti-gravity field. It's actually very intriguing science the use of geometric patterns to generate fields for various things. For all intent and purposes what about producing a plasma field with a pattern or boosting the power of plasma fields with it.

It's akin to the F-22 Raptor's body sensor. The F-22 posses a 360 degree radar field using the various surfaces and pattern to generate a 360 degree radar field as best as possible covering the entire aircraft. Like literally the F-22 is a 360 degree radar field unto itself.

Also finally to put I read the post on Lunar Dance 666 and she or he just gave the same answer everyone gives cause of gravity. We know gravity holds the motorcycle down but we actually don't know why it wants to stay up we state gyroscopic forces but we don't know if that is actually 100% guaranteed science behind it. As for airplanes yeah wings, funny there are sweptback wings, forward swept wings, F-22 Raptor hard angle wings, flying wings etc.etc. like I said wings aren't a determinate factor in why an airplane stays up. There's been cases of an entire wing being blown off and the aircraft still flies in the air. Wings aren't the only determinate factor as to why it stays up rather like I said there is an x-factor behind it.

Remember what I said lighter than air craft we got it down pat, but when it comes to heavier than air craft we just don't understand fully. It's not that we CAN'T understand it's that we just believe there is an additional science behind it that doesn't have a logical explanation and might be rooted in some advanced science.

What would the world do without privates? I don’t have nearly enough maturity in life or responsibility to be high ranking at anything without being a hinderance.
That was metaphorical.

Satan has decreed for us as a species to evolve. That means we are to reach Godhood, and beyond. In more practical and day to day meaning of this is to surpass our self of yesterday. Be it mentally, physically or spiritually, or all of those.

Literally speaking, one has not to become "high ranking". One can very well be a corporal for all of their life and that is all fine and well. Beyond that however, we are supposed to grow as individuals and this will over time shed skin and remove being a hindrance, as you say it.

6The6Return6 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

I'm not nearly 2 decades away like him, but it's been years and years since 2015. Depression, anxiety and ADHD is complicated to deal with, and skepticism too, but it was going well.

Then came the attack of being a Jew. 2 months without meditating and the idea of ​​being a Jew discourages me.

After almost 3 decades of existence, I just wanted to "know" how to live. It's no use seeing lights and shapes and lucid dreams if I can't even explain what I have, explain this emptiness

The last time I talked to you was in February. Have you been meditating since then?

Depression, anxiety and ADHD can be cured with months of meditation.

skepticism is not for satanists. skepticism is for lazy people

NakedPluto said:
You literally have Satanas written upside down, which is reverse in normal view. I think you need to write it normally.
It’s a matter of PERCEPTION. I thought it would be a cool game for people to see my signature and think “hmm what does that say” and then flip it to read in the name of our God Satan. I can type out SATANAS right here and then turn my phone upside down for it to be reversed does that mean the SATANAS that I just typed out is negative or truly reversed? Maybe there’s someone that lives their life upside down like this.

116468640-man-doing-handstand.jpg

Satanas in the right side up way for him is actually reversed so which is it? Something can’t be a universal law if it’s different for everyone what really matters is the intention and affirmation behind it which for me is a positive one.

And the disrespect for me was saying in a laughing way and being oppositional that you need years and such hard work to hear one word from a Demon. Which is disrespectful and unaware of the highness of these beings, and secondly not true.
Advancing for the sake of talking to Demons is a very selfish thing. They should only be talking to people like High Priests that have to relay important news and rituals/PMs to us not empty headed people that just want validation and to feel superior over others.

I don’t even think most people are telling the truth about astral communication and experiences they are LARPing about being able to talk to Demons just to push their own ideas and thoughts about others onto the forum like when Jake Carlson says something absurd, gets backlash for it and then says “sorry guys it was a message from a Demon that didn’t get through my third eye properly” or some stupid shit. Everybody knows what incident I’m talking about.

There’s a culture here where someone can say whatever they want and everyone else has to treat it like it is the ultimate truth because ALLEGEDLY this person intercepted their message from a God. People even use this in personal disputes of ego where some wisenheimer tells another wisenheimer that they are no good or of the enemy because a Demon told them so. No a demon did not say that so it either makes one delusional or a complete liar. “The Gods said” carries no weight anymore because self serving people with ulterior motives used it to make themselves look good and truthful.

I totally agree with about people larping, and some select few telling everybody what they've been told by Satan or another God, which from my experience and point of view, by a multitude of judgemental factors, is delusion, self lying or purposefully stating some things. No arguing on that.

Satan does not give advice that can be found in the self help book at the cornerstone, or that is already written by in some random blog about psychology for dummies. Whenever a God speaks, the words received have meaning for eternity.

I don't consider myself an empty human, neither need validation or ego boost. I actually have an enormous ego and I know how to satisfy my needs and desires without getting in way of our agenda, our people and goals.

Satan and the Gods do guide, create, speak and lead us. Every newbie, whether or not he she knew, was and is guided directly by the powers of Hell.

It isn't only the clergy who speak with the Gods on a direct basis. Be 100% sure of that. And neither should we have a say on what a God does, desires and how they approach us. What is for certain, is that we must approach as well.

Every SS needs and has a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN AND THE GODS. Without this, everything is in vain and is called stagnation.

Meteor said:
as long as you're clean enough to understand things properly and not letting dirt in your mind create a negative bias.
My subconscious mind works against me so complete positivity and no doubt is unattainable.

Although I think it's unfortunate, if you're really not that interested in the spiritual side of things, perhaps you could focus more on internet warfare instead? There was a thread about it recently by HP. HoodedCobra.
The Internet is not physical and screens are not reality. I’m infatuated with the iconography, the flags, uniforms, marches, slogans, leaders, propaganda flyers. But everyone seems to be against doing something other than talk online.

Also finally to put I read the post on Lunar Dance 666 and she or he just gave the same answer everyone gives cause of gravity. We know gravity holds the motorcycle down but we actually don't know why it wants to stay up we state gyroscopic forces but we don't know if that is actually 100% guaranteed science behind it.
Gravity is just the deflection non-answer everyone gives when they are either lying or don’t understand what they are saying. I’m not talking about LD666 either this applies to the mainstream astrophysicists like Neil degrasse Tyson or the related other actors. The scientists admit they don’t understand gravity of how it works so how can gravity be the answer to ANYTHING when it is really the problem that we are trying to solve?

The Internet is not physical and screens are not reality. I’m infatuated with the iconography, the flags, uniforms, marches, slogans, leaders, propaganda flyers. But everyone seems to be against doing something other than talk online.
It's an extension of the physical or the physical is extension of it. Depends on the viewpoint.

Not all are against physical warfare. Just don't be stupid when you do it and expose yourself, that's all. This applies to online and offline.

6The6Return6 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:
@Naked Pluto

Basically you only need to consistently clean your soul to clear away the dross that is keeping you down. You are not a jew. Well, even if you die and find this path in the next lifetime after some decades, you will still have to meditate again. What I'm saying is, don't focus on the time you have wasted. It sucks but what happened happened and you can't change that. Start meditating today. Start small, build a routine. Just the essentials, FRTR, aura cleaning and protection, breathing exercises and yoga. Do them early in the day so as to not procrastinate. And before you know it, you'll be well on an upward path.

Gear88 said:

People be like this until the planets drop a nuke on them and they remember this thing called meditation and advancing spiritually. Seriously though, you sound like a person with prominent Capricorn placements. I was also skeptical years back (not extremely) but I got all the proof I ever needed from the Gods themselves. Why don't you try meditating for just a few months?

Siddhis are cool but the major benefits of advancing are being free from the things that keep humanity down in life, immortality for those who make it that far, unlocking the full potential of the mind, and so on.

Gear88 said:

It's very normal and healthy to question everything. You take it too far for your own good. As the saying goes, too much of anything is not good. Still, even with all your skepticism, a few months of proper empowerment of your chakras would prove to you beyond doubt everything you are questioning. But you're apparently too skeptical to vibrate Thaum on your third eye for a week which will beyond doubt make you literally feel it (but for some reason you will do the Mer Ka Ba).

You have everything you need to meditate properly on the JoS website. Apply it. You have no idea? Who else would you expect to post claims like 'I've been meditating for 20 years with no effect at all'? Obviously some infiltrator baiting new people who are yet to make any spiritual progress so they can leave or give up early. How helpful of you.

Who said meditation has to be fun? It can take some discipline to overcome the mental obstacles at first but one should NOT stop. The fun will come in its own time but there should be no excuse for not meditating. You can also reprogram your subconscious mind with affirmations to enjoy meditation.

He's on some watered down meditations. Obviously he won't go far. Hindu mantras out there are heavily corrupted. Even the mudras. The chains thing is not just plain imagination but is actual bindings being removed from the soul.

I already passed through the questioning phase years ago. I am still here because obviously my doubts were cleared. Meditation is not impossible, it's you who consciously makes the decision not to do it every single day. You only do some advanced meditations that cannot give you results (imagine a person who cannot lift a 100 kg load trying to lift up a car) and then use this to reinforce your doubts.

Ah, yes, now we are xians because we get legit experiences. If you stopped whining and actually meditated, you'd get them too. As for the serpent, mine is actually blazing as I type up this reply.

You don't question reality. You run away from it. This is assuming that you're not an infiltrator, because I assure you from some of the things you are saying here I am becoming more convinced that you are some infiltrator.

The Gods can be busy when summoned but as advised, one can always try again later. They themselves have given us the privilege of communicating with them so you feeling like you are a bother is just you and not them. It also shows your esteem issues. Why would the Gods let us have sigils and give out means to communicate with them if they were opposed to it? You refusing to try and communicate with them and establish a relationship is actually similar to telling them to not bother, trashing this wonderful chance to learn from and connect with such beings.

And I'm not bothered with your life choices. If you choose to not meditate then that's on you. But I don't think new people should come across the heinous lie that you can meditate 2 decades and not get any results. When you keep perpetuating this lie, you might as well be called an infiltrator. And please don't pull the victim card anymore. You know very well what kind of effect this can have on new members who are wishing to get into meditation. Not to mention the passive aggressive anti-JoS slander in your reply.

Aquarius said:
I don’t really have a life in the traditional sense, I exist but that’s about it. Existing is different than living.

I’ve been a big failure for a few years now. The psychology of it is really unfortunate because we as humans don’t like change and see it as a very uncomfortable thing. For me bettering myself and excelling would probably feel negative because I am not used to it so I just don’t do it because failure is a friend.

Henu the Great said:
I suggest you consider buying a reading from Lydia someday. And you're still young. Your failures in life don't define your future, unless you choose to do nothing about it.

Blackdragon666 said:
I suggest you consider buying a reading from Lydia someday.
About 3 months ago another SS reached out to me for a reading and he’s doing it free of charge so I said he could take as much time as necessary. But the last few posts he’s made indicate he is going through a negative period and just hasn’t gotten to it. We haven’t emailed since April. No point in getting one from Lydia I’m sure she has enough orders and it would take even longer.

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:

I think he has something genetically wrong with him. There's a good possibility that his nadis have been damaged. Because even random people picked up from the street are able to experience the souls energy from basic yoga.

I tried to help him by recommending him to do something physical atleast to help the cause but I don't think he's going to do anything. This is basically an alternate world created to escape reality.
How are Nadis damaged? I read a long time ago in a sermon that some Satanists have been held back spirituality for far too long. Could this be the cause?

Blackdragon believe what you want to believe infiltrator or not, anti-meditator vs meditator.

But it has never helped me I dedicated 2003 meditated a week or two weeks saw the yoga thing saw various things and go "Why the hell should I do this great more bullshit to do more physical crap" gave up. Various times over the years meditated did this, this and that. But nothing. I don't want to meditate it doesn't work.

I vibrate thaum into my 3rd eye. Okay then what next? I do it where is the rep range, how long should I do it, what affirmation should I do, how long should I "meditate for", what IS meditation on the 3rd eye. etc.etc.

You simply state do this on your 3rd eye and I have to reply "What is the point?"

I really don't see the point in meditation. I want to do fun things like astral projection or advanced lucid dreaming or yoga nidra. Funny been looking up lucid dreaming and astral projecting since 1999 when I discovered it on the internet NEVER been able to do it.

It seems like religion is just a life-long preoccupation for you to not do bad things. Guess that's what occurred with me.

I simply dedicated hoped for the best nothing happened so I just spent years upon years contemplating religion and JoS and whatnot and just creating a xtianistic Satanism whereby I realized life sucks and is a worthless piece of shit. Now of course even before JoS I did consider life a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose. But I guess JoS gave me answers to questions I have on why life is a worthless piece of shit.

I simply study JoS and come to the forums to learn for the sake of learning. Like my astrological chart "learn for the sake of learning".

What can I say it intrigues me but it's just a mental curiosity. I'm not actually gonna waste my time meditating as that serves no purpose. I sit down, meditate, let my thoughts blast through my mind what can I say I'm a thinker. I think I like thinking.

Either way for me meditation never worked. If it did I would have never come on the forums. IF anything everytime I read on meditation more thoughts, fantasies, and other aspects come to my mind on it.

So I run away from life IF life is a worthless piece of shit. Of course I'm gonna run away I don't want that bullshit on me.

(And btw I'm not an infiltrator if I was you'd know I can assure you I'm genuine I just realized genuinely speaking meditation is fake it doesn't work. If it does work then it would have worked for me and I would not be on the forums as it's pointless)

Blackdragon666 said:
I suggest you consider buying a reading from Lydia someday.
About 3 months ago another SS reached out to me for a reading and he’s doing it free of charge so I said he could take as much time as necessary. But the last few posts he’s made indicate he is going through a negative period and just hasn’t gotten to it. We haven’t emailed since April. No point in getting one from Lydia I’m sure she has enough orders and it would take even longer.
How unfortunate. What I did when I was new was interpret my birth chart using Azazel's Astrology. It was the most accurate thing I had ever experienced in Astrology, and even the knowledge on Azazel's Astrology is more of a general introduction (advanced Astrology is learned from experience, reading widely and learning from the Gods).

You can do the same. Use this site to load up your chart.
https://astro-charts.com/

Then use the information on this page to read the interpretation of what is on your chart.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planets666.html

For example, if you have the Sun in Capricorn, you will click the link for the Sun and scroll down to the paragraph titled 'Capricorn' and read what it says. You can do the same for houses the planets are in (these are listed near the bottom of the page your birth chart will be on) and aspects between the planets (these are geometrical patterns made between planets and important points on a horoscope wheel).

The above will not give you a most accurate reading but you will see a lot of accurate interpretations that match your life.
Gear88 said:
Blackdragon believe what you want to believe infiltrator or not, anti-meditator vs meditator.

But it has never helped me I dedicated 2003 meditated a week or two weeks saw the yoga thing saw various things and go "Why the hell should I do this great more bullshit to do more physical crap" gave up. Various times over the years meditated did this, this and that. But nothing. I don't want to meditate it doesn't work.

I vibrate thaum into my 3rd eye. Okay then what next? I do it where is the rep range, how long should I do it, what affirmation should I do, how long should I "meditate for", what IS meditation on the 3rd eye. etc.etc.

You simply state do this on your 3rd eye and I have to reply "What is the point?"

I really don't see the point in meditation. I want to do fun things like astral projection or advanced lucid dreaming or yoga nidra. Funny been looking up lucid dreaming and astral projecting since 1999 when I discovered it on the internet NEVER been able to do it.

It seems like religion is just a life-long preoccupation for you to not do bad things. Guess that's what occurred with me.

I simply dedicated hoped for the best nothing happened so I just spent years upon years contemplating religion and JoS and whatnot and just creating a xtianistic Satanism whereby I realized life sucks and is a worthless piece of shit. Now of course even before JoS I did consider life a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose. But I guess JoS gave me answers to questions I have on why life is a worthless piece of shit.

I simply study JoS and come to the forums to learn for the sake of learning. Like my astrological chart "learn for the sake of learning".

What can I say it intrigues me but it's just a mental curiosity. I'm not actually gonna waste my time meditating as that serves no purpose. I sit down, meditate, let my thoughts blast through my mind what can I say I'm a thinker. I think I like thinking.

Either way for me meditation never worked. If it did I would have never come on the forums. IF anything everytime I read on meditation more thoughts, fantasies, and other aspects come to my mind on it.

So I run away from life IF life is a worthless piece of shit. Of course I'm gonna run away I don't want that bullshit on me.

(And btw I'm not an infiltrator if I was you'd know I can assure you I'm genuine I just realized genuinely speaking meditation is fake it doesn't work. If it does work then it would have worked for me and I would not be on the forums as it's pointless)
As much as I may want to help you, I really can't. Only the individual can help himself when it comes to these things. You have your own fixed attitudes towards the occult. I can only hope you will change them someday.

No one has it easy especially when starting out. Psychic attacks, doubts, xianity and other false programs, but people keep going. What is sure is that anyone who does power meditation consistently will beyond doubt get their proof of its legitimacy. Even outside the JoS, for reasons like retained past life abilities or certain transits, people experience the spiritual.

How can you claim it is wrong and you haven't really tried it? The on and off approach will yield little to no results and this is why you'll find people who have been members for like a decade but made little progress and others who have been meditating for a few years who have something to show.

You make the decision every day to neglect empowering your soul and taking the spiritual seriously. You keep affirming negativity on yourself. So no one is to blame but yourself. While people blame the planets for everything, the planets just manifest what is on our souls.

It is actually sad because you would have been very far ahead spiritually, probably one of our VIP members. But all you ever do is complain and do nothing to help yourself, while slandering the very means with which you can turn your life around with.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Jack said:
NakedPluto said:

How are Nadis damaged? I read a long time ago in a sermon that some Satanists have been held back spirituality for far too long. Could this be the cause?
Some kind of rare genetic disorder could be the cause. But generally when someone can't feel energy, its either psychological (severely repressed emotions due to trauma) or a problem with nadia (genetic or cause unknown. )

An acupuncturist could probably try to do something.

@Black Dragon

Look I would LOVE to help myself and receive help. I believe I deserve it maybe even go so far as to demand it. But not with meditation I don't want to burden people with my problems. Same reason I don't summon the Gods or if I have in the past only a few times probably 6-7 times. Why should I summon a being of higher power when I answer my own questions. Several times I just talk out loud to this supposed entity/person who wishes to hear me out and I'm basically answering my own questions. There is a reason why I state "I know everything" perhaps it's a negative affirmation and I use it as a crutch not to study just intuit with my mind.

I feel personally since I can't void nor trance that meditation is fake. I've never been able to meditate properly. Probably one of the reasons I like mantra or physical stuff like yoga even though I hate doing physical activities. At least something is done, calming meditations or sitting meditations didn't do it for me.

I sit down all these thoughts pop in, fantasies, I literally hate relaxing and calming myself down. It's weird.

And no I don't slander the very means of things if it doesn't work, it doesn't work what can I say lie to myself.

Living is so tiring if meditation worked I wouldn't be on the forums. I'd simply be in my own World figuring stuff out on my own maybe summoning Demons/Gods or whatever but even then I don't like doing that.

Either way if meditation is to work for me I gotta void and trance without that it doesn't work it's just mental imagining. I guess you can argue I've been meditating everyday of my life imagining all this stuff growing up.

I never had fun with meditation if anything meditating everyday is just a chore much like mantra on chakras way too much time it takes up. I don't feel different or better. As a matter of fact my parents have heard me meditate and I come out more pist off and more angry even having my father going "How can you meditate and calm yourself down and all you do is scream and tell us bad words and anger at us".

Well because everything pisses me off, I'm always pist off. What can I say I'm an angry soul.

Either way every day is lunacy even spending 2 minutes trying to void is pure agony. I don't like meditating it never worked.

Gear88 said:
@Black Dragon

Look I would LOVE to help myself and receive help. I believe I deserve it maybe even go so far as to demand it. But not with meditation I don't want to burden people with my problems. Same reason I don't summon the Gods or if I have in the past only a few times probably 6-7 times. Why should I summon a being of higher power when I answer my own questions. Several times I just talk out loud to this supposed entity/person who wishes to hear me out and I'm basically answering my own questions. There is a reason why I state "I know everything" perhaps it's a negative affirmation and I use it as a crutch not to study just intuit with my mind.

I feel personally since I can't void nor trance that meditation is fake. I've never been able to meditate properly. Probably one of the reasons I like mantra or physical stuff like yoga even though I hate doing physical activities. At least something is done, calming meditations or sitting meditations didn't do it for me.

I sit down all these thoughts pop in, fantasies, I literally hate relaxing and calming myself down. It's weird.

And no I don't slander the very means of things if it doesn't work, it doesn't work what can I say lie to myself.

Living is so tiring if meditation worked I wouldn't be on the forums. I'd simply be in my own World figuring stuff out on my own maybe summoning Demons/Gods or whatever but even then I don't like doing that.

Either way if meditation is to work for me I gotta void and trance without that it doesn't work it's just mental imagining. I guess you can argue I've been meditating everyday of my life imagining all this stuff growing up.

I never had fun with meditation if anything meditating everyday is just a chore much like mantra on chakras way too much time it takes up. I don't feel different or better. As a matter of fact my parents have heard me meditate and I come out more pist off and more angry even having my father going "How can you meditate and calm yourself down and all you do is scream and tell us bad words and anger at us".

Well because everything pisses me off, I'm always pist off. What can I say I'm an angry soul.

Either way every day is lunacy even spending 2 minutes trying to void is pure agony. I don't like meditating it never worked.
Hundreds of people can feel the blessing effects of meditation and one particular guy can't because he can't be bothered to meditate 2 days in a row in 20 years.
Have you considered that you're a loser?
Have you considered that it's not life that is a worthless piece of shit, but you are?
Have you considered you're literally throwing your life away?
You say you're an angry soul, the truth is that you're a loser, and your ego compensates by being a dick, and being a dick to your parents too.
This is SWG's path too if he doesn't decide to apply himself in bettering his life.

Gear88 said:
@Black Dragon

Also, don't take my words as insults, as I do not mean to insult you, but rather bring you to the reality you're trying to suppress.

Nazista lunar said:
6The6Return6 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

The last time I talked to you was in February. Have you been meditating since then?

Depression, anxiety and ADHD can be cured with months of meditation.

skepticism is not for satanists. skepticism is for lazy people

Yes brother, in February. I had been meditating for months, but this being a Jew stopped me THIS time. I hope to heal myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back