Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

real satanic music

MrIntrepid

xnder said:
i love listening to "dark" music it makes me feel good.

but its hard to find i only found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxksCKz15pM&list=PL9mlO_dEY01-eEsxNTP7xwVfaIL6dYPGq&index=8&t=429s

this seemed very good but i need more. maybe i can start making my own satanic music but i need to study the elements. i have no knowledge what so ever.

At this point I don't even know why anyone is being nice to you, but that's okay, I'm an asshole and will take the flak for being an asshole.

Fuck yourself, retard. Preferably with something barbed.

MrIntrepid said:
xnder said:

At this point I don't even know why anyone is being nice to you, but that's okay, I'm an asshole and will take the flak for being an asshole.

Because he's not a troll or an enemy, he just appears somewhat confused and troubled. There's no reason to be rude to him.

And to xnder: I personally don't like this type of music, but if it feels good to you, then enjoy it. But it's not "real" Satanic music as Satanism has nothing to do with enemy lies, spooks, goblins, horror movies and things like that. You can see from the description of that video that it was made by a fake "anti-cosmic" Satanist and not a Spiritual Satanist (our type of Satanism). We have nothing to do with other people who claim to be Satanists and believe enemy lies. This part of the website also explains the association of "dark" and "darkness":

"DARKNESS"

The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side. The female side is also the creative aspect of the soul; dreams, music, feelings and intuitions. Because of the power to direct one's own destiny and the spiritual freedom that comes with this are of the female side of the soul, the Christian Churches and their related ilk, such as Islam, work at promoting an inferior image of women; with Islam being brutal to women, and the incessant denegrations of women in the Judeo/Christian bible. All of this in addition reflects on the subconscious, subliminal level to suppress and deny the female power of the soul. Through centuries of this enforced garbage, which is nothing more than a program to remove spirituality, the female side of the soul and its powers have atrophied. This is why humanity and this world are in such an ugly mess right now. This has created a most serious imbalance that has become generational. Satanism works through power meditation to empower the female side of the soul to regain balance and restore spiritual health, along with empowering the individual.

Ok I dont watched this video because my parents are sleeping and I dont have headphones at hand but anyway.

There is nothing bad in dark music. Some cool NS Black Metal band are Satanic Warmaster from Finland and Absurd from Germany. But they are not Spiritual Satanist but probably LaVey Satanists or Pagan and they make some mistakes. For example Satanic Warmaster have some music videos with Church of Satan pentagram with hebrew letters and they have song abouth levithian what is jewish kundalini. But otherwise they are cool.

Rational Satanist said:
Because he's not a troll or an enemy, he just appears somewhat confused and troubled. There's no reason to be rude to him.

Dval and Xnder have the same nonsense going on with their profile picture, the eye thing. Dval formerly had the same profile picture as "Authentic Self" who ranted about the same nonsensical ideas that xnder has and in the same disrespectful manner. They also back each other up in topics so they seem more legitimate. These are either the same people or they have the same goal, which is to make light of the experiences actual SS have or to devalue the experience we have on the forum in general.

He's clearly one of the cunts fucking with us and I'm going to be very blunt about it since somehow they keep slipping below the radar.

Rational Satanist said:
MrIntrepid said:
xnder said:

And to xnder: I personally don't like this type of music, but if it feels good to you, then enjoy it. But it's not "real" Satanic music as Satanism has nothing to do with enemy lies, spooks, goblins, horror movies and things like that. You can see from the description of that video that it was made by a fake "anti-cosmic" Satanist and not a Spiritual Satanist (our type of Satanism). We have nothing to do with other people who claim to be Satanists and believe enemy lies. This part of the website also explains the association of "dark" and "darkness":

"DARKNESS"

The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side. The female side is also the creative aspect of the soul; dreams, music, feelings and intuitions. Because of the power to direct one's own destiny and the spiritual freedom that comes with this are of the female side of the soul, the Christian Churches and their related ilk, such as Islam, work at promoting an inferior image of women; with Islam being brutal to women, and the incessant denegrations of women in the Judeo/Christian bible. All of this in addition reflects on the subconscious, subliminal level to suppress and deny the female power of the soul. Through centuries of this enforced garbage, which is nothing more than a program to remove spirituality, the female side of the soul and its powers have atrophied. This is why humanity and this world are in such an ugly mess right now. This has created a most serious imbalance that has become generational. Satanism works through power meditation to empower the female side of the soul to regain balance and restore spiritual health, along with empowering the individual.

Thanks for debunking this music lol. I was looking for something i could listen to that would be satanic or spiritual and was listening to this but it felt off. Now i know exactly why

Cynthia said:
Thanks for debunking this music lol. I was looking for something i could listen to that would be satanic or spiritual and was listening to this but it felt off. Now i know exactly why

About a decade ago there was a list of Satanic-themed classical music in a yet another lost sermon of HP Maxine posted in the Yahoo groups. Going by memory and a bit of web search, I can reconstruct it partially or fully:

• Tartini - Devil's Trill Sonata
  • Dukas - Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Ravel - Daphnis et Chloe
  • Glen Danzig - Black Aria
  • Debussy - Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun
  • Carl Orff - Carmina Burana
  • Mussgorsky - Night on the Bald Mountain
  • Berlioz - Dream of a Witches' Sabbath, from Symphonie Fantastique
  • Camille Saint-Saens - Danse Macabre (possibly, I'm not 100% sure it was listed)

This should give you an idea of the difference between actual Satanic music and degenerate noise passing off as "Satanic music".

Respectfully, I’m going to say this… I already had that picture on my gallery… I put a green electric picture on my old profile first, which was ‘authentic self.’ Then I changed it to an eye picture, which is my real eye… And then I changed it into a red lighting profile picture!!! And no! We are not the same people…

MrIntrepid said:
Dval and Xnder have the same nonsense going on with their profile picture, the eye thing. Dval formerly had the same profile picture as "Authentic Self" who ranted about the same nonsensical ideas that xnder has and in the same disrespectful manner. They also back each other up in topics so they seem more legitimate. These are either the same people or they have the same goal, which is to make light of the experiences actual SS have or to devalue the experience we have on the forum in general.

He's clearly one of the cunts fucking with us and I'm going to be very blunt about it since somehow they keep slipping below the radar.

Respectfully, I’m going to say this… I already had that picture on my gallery… I put a green electric picture on my old profile first, which was ‘authentic self.’ Then I changed it to an eye picture, which is my real eye… And then I changed it into a red lighting profile picture!!! And no! We are not the same people…

MrIntrepid said:

Rational Satanist said:
Cynthia said:

About a decade ago there was a list of Satanic-themed classical music in a yet another lost sermon of HP Maxine posted in the Yahoo groups. Going by memory and a bit of web search, I can reconstruct it partially or fully:

• Camille Saint-Saens - Danse Macabre (possibly, I'm not 100% sure it was listed)

This should give you an idea of the difference between actual Satanic music and degenerate noise passing off as "Satanic music".

Thank you for the recommendations! I appreciate it :) I am trying to consume less garbage content

Cynthia said:
Rational Satanist said:
Cynthia said:

Thank you for the recommendations! I appreciate it :) I am trying to consume less garbage content
Orff is a jew btw.

Dval said:

MrIntrepid said:

you quoted me someplace. when i clicked on it it was gone. did you say something?

MrIntrepid said:
xnder said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxksCKz15pM&list=PL9mlO_dEY01-eEsxNTP7xwVfaIL6dYPGq&index=8&t=429s

this seemed very good but i need more. maybe i can start making my own satanic music but i need to study the elements. i have no knowledge what so ever.

I really didn't think there was anything wrong with this music. It's ok to like dark sounding music.

You want real Satanic music?

SLAYER

They had a major role in my awakening, they literally broadcasting what JoS and ancient forums are

Hotel California relaxes me. Even if it's not satanic i accept it like that.

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
MrIntrepid said:
xnder said:

Metallica justice for all and the black album are both very satanic and cover topics young white boys deal with. The gods undoubtedly guided them in their music and then left them shortly after.

Master of puppets is a good aswell but it's more manic and personal.

First 4 album is nice but Lars Ulrich has jewish leanage. So I don't think gods helped them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back