Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how can i have a demon friend?

NinRick

xnder said:
i want to summon a demon psychically to this world but i only wanna be able to see him. how do i do it? if there is no knowledge about this yet im just gonna experiment but i really want a demon friend because im pretty alone so that would make me feel better.

Read the fucking site.

xnder said:
i want to summon a demon psychically to this world but i only wanna be able to see him. how do i do it? if there is no knowledge about this yet im just gonna experiment but i really want a demon friend because im pretty alone so that would make me feel better.

Remove your face picture, it can be used to curse you.

It's funny O.P. if you asked this question about 5 or 6 years ago. You'd probably find the answer in the Demon section.

A few years ago Demon friend ritual was available but was silently removed. If you wish ask for a Demon Friend it's similar to doing the succubi/incubi ritual.

You write down a prayer to Satan asking for the perfect Demon friend and leave it up to him to find the person. And then you perform the standard ritual and perform the prayer burn the prayer over a candle any color will do though in particular we highlight black candle as the most prominent.

No idea why Demon Friend Ritual was removed I guess because we are in war mode it was removed. No one gave an answer, no one knew, just a few people such as myself. Just before the ritual was removed maybe a year and half beforehand I did the ritual. But because I never advanced spiritually I don't know if it worked or not. So I just did it and well whatever if it works it works I guess.

Start working

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

NinRick said:
xnder said:

Read the fucking site.

Speaking like this is unwarranted NinRick. It just shows any potential SS that were are a bunch of bigoted assholes. That’s not the image or what we stand for.

xnder said:

You can try to discover your guardian, he is like a friend, and yes you can see him, just open your astral senses
I hope you have a great spiritual breakthrough!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

All Satanists have a guardian god. The gods are like humans, just look at the statues from Rome and Greece. They do not look like snakes. The snake is just a symbolic thing.

xnder said:
thanks my question was more specifically about summoning a snake demon not humanoid looking beings but i can try for now with the humanoid looking demons.

There are no "snake-looking" Demons. There are allegories of animals associated with them (just like in Egypt where they were depicted with animal heads), but all of them look humanoid since they are our Gods and creators of humanity. Humans look like them because they created us. They can shapeshift into anything in the astral though.

There are reptilian aliens who look more like upstanding alligators than snakes, but these are all enemy beings.

xnder said:
but im gonna summon lucifuge tonite maybe he can help

Have you done the dedication ritual? Have you been doing power meditations for a while? If not I don't recommend summoning a Demon at all. You said you were a new and you have no idea about SS a week ago, and summoning a God/Daemon is a more experienced thing to do. Like I said:

Rational Satanist said:
Let's start with what not to do:

• Summon a Demon

I get it, summoning a Demon sounds very cool. Can you imagine having a Demon appear to do and do what you ask of him? But expectations and reality are different things. If you are new and you have no previous spiritual experience and you have not done the Dedication ritual, summoning a Demon can go anywhere from disappointing to frightening. If you are not a natural clairvoyant or have not developed your astral senses you will not see or feel anything at all. If you have not Dedicated yourself you might even get attacked by some enemy being trying to prevent you from contacting any of our Gods. The worst thing is some people, particularly those who have Christian ties have these scary experiences and think that a Demon did these to them and turn back to Jeezus and the Christian hoax. I'm not saying that this will surely happen, but there is a small possibility. Also for summoning a Demon you need to have a good reason. Just being lonely and wanting some spiritual being to talk to, or trying to see if it works aren't good reasons and the Demon will ignore you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back