Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Jews who love Satan"

Rational Satanist

I made a reply on this in another thread, but I think this deserves a thread of its own.

Because there are many trolls or genuine looking people who ask "I found I am a jew, will Satan accept me?" They get the reply that they won't get accepted and think it is unfair to be rejected just because of their race, insisting that they "love" Satan.

If you are someone like that and you think you love Satan and he should accept you, let me ask you something: Are you willing to betray your fellow jews (including your family and your friends), expose them, give all of their secrets to the "goyim" and work to destroy them in every legal way possible? If you are not then you don't love Satan and you have no right to complain that Satan will not accept you. Loving Satan means being willing to betray your race and work to destroy them (I'm not implying anything illegal here), because they are his cosmic enemies.

I have never, ever seen a jew like that. All jews have strong racial consciousness and support their own people, no matter what religion they are.

If you happen to be a jewnicorn, so rare and legendary and you're willing to betray your race, you may be useful to Satan and you may get benefits. But he and us will not trust you as fully as we trust non-jews because your genetic racial tendency can override your thought and one day you may decide to support your fellow jews again, especially when they offer you power and other benefits.

Even if a giu would do that, and try to buy their way to a better deal, it will never happen. They try to bargain better ways of the future for them. The answer is never. No matter what. Never in infinitely ways and paths.

No. jews are done. The jews who read this, at least have some self respect and go learn from your masters. They need you as a meat shield. Hurry! It is already too late for you all. We already have SS that are godly more or less, to not speak more directly like a fool, among us.

Lately I have noticed that they are desperate to promote this stupid meme, their ship sinks quickly and they are desperate, it is also a trick that they have always used to infiltrate.

I also believe that gentiles who were adopted into jewish families and raised by them. They will suffer the same fate. I believe they are too far gone to be saved. I feel that these types possess the same filthy energy as a radical xtian Lunatic. They are too tired up with the enemy. A Lost cause.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back