Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I met an Aryan who thinks he is a jew

One Wire Phenomenon

This guy looks completely Aryan. He has blonde hair, blonde beard,blue eyes and has no jewish features. Long story short i told him about the jews and he told me he is a jew. I said no he is not and i explained the jewish race concept to him and he said can i show you im a jew and i said yes. THE GUY TOOK HIS DICK OUT and showed me he is circumsised. There is no way this guy is a jew if i look at his features but he really is circumsised and he is proud of being jewish. We had a long argument and at the end i lost the battle. So could i be wrong to think is is an aryan if he has absolutely no jewish features?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
This guy looks completely Aryan. He has blonde hair, blonde beard,blue eyes and has no jewish features. Long story short i told him about the jews and he told me he is a jew. I said no he is not and i explained the jewish race concept to him and he said can i show you im a jew and i said yes. THE GUY TOOK HIS DICK OUT and showed me he is circumsised. There is no way this guy is a jew if i look at his features but he really is circumsised and he is proud of being jewish. We had a long argument and at the end i lost the battle. So could i be wrong to think is is an aryan if he has absolutely no jewish features?

He also supports race mixing i forgot to mention that!

Circumcision isn't a sign of jewishness just because they circumcise a Gentile doesn't make him a jew. If he is proud of his jewishness then he is another brainwashed idiot in the realm of reality.

A lack of White power and White understanding has led him down the path of rabbinical drivel.

His circumcision or as I like to call it dedication to shehameforash/yahweh/etc.etc. is probably a reason why he acts like that. He's probably channeled into the enemy system.

Unfortunately your gonna have to let it go, a lost cause.

Funny you'd be surprised how many Gentiles want their foreskin and Forgen foreskin restoration company is on the cutting edge of such development.

In the end this person doesn't understand the racial/species aspect of the jews and doesn't realize jewishness is marked by genetic connection to the enemy hostile extra-terrestrials, so he is extremely deluded might not be a jew but sure tries and be brainwashed into their kosher non-sense. If he wishes to be a jew he needs to merge with a jewess and produces a half-kike child and move that child further into the enemy genetic template till his future generations are all kikes.

In the end it's just another reason why the enemy judeo-bolshevism politically, religiously, and culture needs to be destroyed completely this person is clearly a fool and fooling himself, I guess either he is a ignorant normie or plain outright retarded or both.

You know how jews do race mixing right?

Its entirely possible he's telling the truth and shows just how powerful and sneaky the enemy is.

He actually might be giving you important information by showing how sneaky Jews are.

He could be referring to the fact that he had converted to the jewshit religshiton. He's doing so much harm on himself, not only physically but on his soul too. He needs to drop the enemy. The curses that Jewhew have put on our people is insane. I hope he wakes up before it's too late.

Stay the Fuck Away From Him!!

There are jews that look aryan a lot of them do. There is a huge chance that's a jew and you need to cut ties with him immediately!!

circumcised worry for spelling

IDK what to say and what other arguments he gave you. You may try some RTR's directed at him and see if they affect his behavior. If he was in that type of situation fearing he is a jew I would say clean his aura while using the SURYA mantra, but since he is so sure about it you may try the RTR. But this only if it means that much to you and are willing to waste this time on finding out.

Are you messing with us? I just can’t believe that someone constantly has so many strange characters and conversations in their life.

The ashkenazi subrace are the ones with oftentimes with little to no jewish features. look at timothee charlamant. hes half ashkenazi and little to no features. if you look hard enough at his eyes you can tell. or if you are open enough your third eye will ache. unless they are bastards, orphans or are estranged from parts of the family 98 percent of the time even mixed jews will know they are jews. very uncommonly some boys in the US and other countries will get circumsised for other reasons like something medical. Even many xtians from the levant and middle east do this as standard too in hospitals for 'cleanliness'.
unless hes just trying to fuck with you of which i don't think so, i am sure his parents have told him where he comes from, which will tell a whole lot more than just circumcision. In his case however it coming from a religious purpose is definately evidence. many jews esp the ashkenazis who know what they are, are proud of it. They are happy every single day that they are disgustingly alien.

Some people think that they are jews. Religiously or not. You can simply be a circumcised orthodox and be gentile. maybe now it is edgy to say you're jew, like being communist.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Are you messing with us? I just can’t believe that someone constantly has so many strange characters and conversations in their life.

Haha no im not messing with you i can even try and get a photo of him because he is friends with my brother,im not sure if im allowed to post pictures of people on here. I think i will try and get a photo and ask Slyscorpion on gmail then he will be alble to tell me if he recognises him as a jew.

I will never mess with my satanic family you guys mean the world to me.

Haha no im not messing with you i can even try and get a photo of him because he is friends with my brother,im not sure if im allowed to post pictures of people on here. I think i will try and get a photo and ask Slyscorpion on gmail then he will be alble to tell me if he recognises him as a jew.

Ok I will try. I am actually able to see the energies of Jews now and soul somewhat this is due to dealing with that kind of energy so much in my girlfriend removing it this kind of attuned me to sensing that so I will likely be able to tell you.

I just can’t believe that someone constantly has so many strange characters and conversations in their life.
I'm as bamboozled as you are :lol:

slyscorpion said:

Ok I will try. I am actually able to see the energies of Jews now and soul somewhat this is due to dealing with that kind of energy so much in my girlfriend removing it this kind of attuned me to sensing that so I will likely be able to tell you.

Please share what you think of the photo i send you.

Can i send you a photo aswel?

Honestly not a dumb post, I’ve questioned this before. People are so indoctrinated towards jews or Gypsies especially in certain places that I think sometimes they believe they are. I know a girl who I REALLY liked, and was so blonde and cute and smart. No issues with her whatsoever. Really normal. And overall her vibe just didn’t seem jewish or gypsy in any way. Said her grandma was a gypsy and that she was part gypsy. But she also hung out with a lot of hippies and I wonder if she even knew what real gypsies are. She herself nor her family were very gypsy in their lifestyle. It almost seemed like they were just fans of mysticism and adapted the label. That’s another major fucked off issue of people trying to claim they’re genetically something when they’re not just because they identify that way. There also just be mistakes and rumors passed down in families. I don’t know really. My best bet though is that if someone tells me they’re a Jew then I take their word for it and back off of communication.

There was a guy whose friend got into meth and thoroughly convinced another guy he was a Jew, and the person began to claim he was a Jew based off of this persons theory. I asked the guy to explain why he thought he was Jewish and he explained it. There were zero grounds for the person to believe he was jewish but adapted this belief because of some way over done bullshit paranoid theories. So there’s definitely some people who think they’re jews when they’re not.

I am going to post this here for easy finding. For anyone Even though I sent it to you already.

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

This person is an obvious Jew has two of the features in this pdf the most obvious is his smile and Jew nose

Don't forget Jews can be mixed with Nordic dna

When his great great grandmother was jew he can look like aryan but in soul and by judaism law he is still full jew. But maybe he is larping as jew. Look his energy. Is he like souless robot and energy vamire, when yes then he is jew.

Can i send you a photo aswel?

yeah ive seen it. at first i didnt know what the picture was referring to untill later but my first impression was this is a straight up kike. smoke that rat with hell fire. its jewishness fucking burned my eyes after a whole day of welding lmfao

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
I just can’t believe that someone constantly has so many strange characters and conversations in their life.
I'm as bamboozled as you are :lol:

Count it three.

You got number 4 right here. I scroll past and see this and now I'm here like WTF. Regardless of if this guy is an aryan or an aryan jew, the minute he would whip his schlong out in conversation is the minute I'd just stop caring, stay away, and find new friends lol.

There are some part White jews, who can look "physically" all simply like a White person. Maybe only at the face...Until you know more about their behavior, or when you see them with a jewish hat on, or strange attractions to judaism, what have you. These are from heavy mixing or simply because they have part White blood. The same goes for any other race.

Behavior is a big indicator here, ancestry, and other things.

There are also some people who may have traditionally jewish characteristics [up until a point] and have no ancestry of a jew, nor be a jew, nor behave like a jew, neither want anything to do with Judaism or the sort.

After a point it is by the mere behavior of them you will be able to understand them, being always a strong indicator. Energy reading and other things can help but they are not definitive, more than ancestry or physical features. These are to also be combined for a better read. They may also lie a lot.

The striking majority of jews however do know it, because if one has physical jewishness, this strongly stays in their family ethics and life most of the time. Jews, no matter from where or how, are always of the same racial soul as other jews, with whatever this brings with it.

slyscorpion said:
I am going to post this here for easy finding. For anyone Even though I sent it to you already.

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

This person is an obvious Jew has two of the features in this pdf the most obvious is his smile and Jew nose

Don't forget Jews can be mixed with Nordic dna

Yes he looks reptilian in the photo. I must admit in real life he looks a bit different.

I just saw a jew dick then.
:cry:

Im going to correct my heading and say
"I MET A JEW WHO KNOWS HE IS A JEW"

and saw his dick

Haha can't believe i was so stupid but anyways one learns from their mistakes. I had a shocking day.a lot of negative thoughts came in but its water under the bridge.

Im going to do a lot of rtrs now and do serious cleaning in my soul.

Thank you everyone for helping me identify this jew. I need to get him away from my brother some how now.

and saw his dick

Haha can't believe i was so stupid but anyways one learns from their mistakes. I had a shocking day.a lot of negative thoughts came in but its water under the bridge.

Thank you everyone for helping me identify this jew. I need to get him away from my brother some how now.

Careful though in who you talk to about the Jews. You do not want to let a Jew know your trying to expose them or one of their strong allies. This could get you watched or even attacked by the physical enemy if you do it wrong. You may be lucky now that guy sounds like a weird person anyways but don't do it again be more silent about your beliefs only bring things up when you know it's ok too.

and saw his dick

and saw his dick

OMGS lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But no seriously Sly is right. This is also something I had to learn. Being too open with the wrong people can be very detrimental. Be careful with who you tell about what you believe and what you are doing. I don't even tell people i am a satanist, if they ask with genuine curiosity i just say i am pagan. Not only with this but on many fronts as of late, as well as the past year, i have learned and observed in many aspects of my life that i was not descriminate enough. If an SS comes from a strong xtian back ground, their eyes eventually open to the inherent mediocrity of measuring everyone and situation with the same standards of acceptance and openness and "equality" that xnity does, and how stagnent, detrimental and even dangerous this can be. Only if someone shows serious interest and seems particularly open can you consider devulging things in a safe setting, given you also have taken the time to get to know them a bit. (and obviously made sure they are not jews)

Satanism is also very exlusive in that not everyone is meant for nor always deserving of this path in their current states. Although showing people the truth is part of warfare and waking others up to the Gods, Time will be wasted trying to get the word to every random you see in person. Again exceptions can be made for a few if they are willing and open and if they are trusted. This is great and changes lives. each soul taken away from the enemy is a big win. Most often this will be family members or even close friends. Surely, ideally most would be willing to listen but we are not there yet. there are other ways for this that are safer, ways that we already employ, and that will reach people who are actually meant to find Satan. The ones who are meant to, will find their way and become strong, as opposed to xnity that wants to hoarde as many souls as possible to suck on, which is why everyone down to the worst degenerate is accepted and even sought after.

As for your brother. If you can get a hold of the kikes birth chart you can wait for the right time to curse him, or simply work on their auras repulsing one another in everyway. Also remember the new ritual we are doing can also target specific jews that are personal pests. Maybe also try influencing the light body of your brother while he sleeps with affirmations telling him that he finds the jew disgusting and wants nothing more to do with him. Do what it takes to keep your family safe but do not break the law.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back