Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how is a satanic funeral?

BlackSnake

Hi,
Spoiler: You will reincarnate in this world.
You can not choose "where to go" after your death. Your soul will leave your body and remains in Astral before you reincarnate in a new body. In this world there are wars, we all know that, but if we don't fight to make it better, nobody else will do it. If we don't fight, you will reincarnate in a gulag, praying that the situation improves knowing that you could do something. You will reincarnate until the enemy has weakened your soul until you dissolve even in astral, dying forever.

This is your World, our World. This is the home Father Satana gave to us to elevate, to reach God level. If there are shits to clean (like the jews), we will clean it, no excuses. Father Satan gives you the opportunity to make this world better, giving you RTR in order to destroy this enemy, and we will make this world better, like it was originally.

It is too easy to walk away from problems, someone needs to solve them.

Egyptians were masters of this. I have never seen any other culture having such complex post mortem rituals. Or they were lost and only Egyptian ones survived.

xnder said:
how do you properly bury somebody? and also how is the process after your death? are there demons guiding you where you need to go or like can you choose where you go? because i dont wanna reincarnate after my death as a human - i really dont. i kinda have an image about where its going because there was a place in void meditation i was and it felt really good and home to me there were blue beings (kinda looking like out of hinduism if not even they looked exactly like them) and it was very peaceful. all i want is to not reincarnate to this world again because this world is beautiful itself but its way too destroyed and i just cant live happy here. this world is too crazy. wars...wars...wars... im sick and tired of it. always some drama instead of just teaming up all together but humans are just too stupid to do that. its not a childish perspective... its possible and those who claim that peace is childish are the ones that are childish because they are the ones doing war and war just ends in destruction and pain. what is your problem... jew? what is your problem... agent? why are you reading this? do you think im playing games? is this funny to you? i dont care what belief you share but this mentality will never end good and i dont care what your religion tells you.

sorry got a little off topic there but yeah id like to know more about a satanic funeral and the transition to the spiritual world, etc.

Hello. I’m an advancing current satanist. I went inside my astral, and I had one angel and one god. Satan and the angel of death. Satan was the owner of this tire shop for race cars. And death and I were racing fast, before we took off long distance, I lost my diamond pinky ring(which is real in physical life). And I went back to Satan then woke up. Have y’all heard the term “you’re playing with death”. I now understand. I am becoming fixated on it. I had so much fun. They took the form of famous actors… has anyone got any info on this? Has anyone “played with death in the astral before”????

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back