Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

wondering something

Truth4ever

This is something I've been thinking about for a little bit.
With all that we are doing to get rid of the jews and the gods due to come back. Would it be possible that the gods could come sooner if the 'shield' around the planet was gone or would we still have to wait for the Bear constilation to rise to a specific point?
I know we still have the greys and reptilians circiling above this planet so when the 'shield' falls will we end up with a real aliens vs humans battle?
I know some of this seems odd to ask but I thought why not.

Hope you all are doing well.

hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
This is something I've been thinking about for a little bit.
With all that we are doing to get rid of the jews and the gods due to come back. Would it be possible that the gods could come sooner if the 'shield' around the planet was gone or would we still have to wait for the Bear constilation to rise to a specific point?
I know we still have the greys and reptilians circiling above this planet so when the 'shield' falls will we end up with a real aliens vs humans battle?
I know some of this seems odd to ask but I thought why not.

Hope you all are doing well.

hail Father Satan

For the most part it will depend on how much the mass populace have become aware of the jews and the reality of the situation, as well as how much jewish power and influence on the world has deprecated as a whole. These will be crucial factors in determining how and when this escalates.

The enemy E.Ts may either start taking things into their own hands dissatisfied with how things are going, and fully acknowledging their mission as a failure, in which this will definitely transition into an E.T conflict most likely will have casualties. From the way things have been going, they seam to have already taken this into account a long time ago as their mission should've been concluded a long time ago. Most of our allied E.Ts are still stationed far away but they've never left our interest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back