Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the hidden king

AryaPaimon

I found this video on you tube when I was doing some research, and according to the video this hidden king will soon be crowned king of the united kingdom and also of Israel, that is, the Jews will take over the united kingdom, and according to the same video he claims that Hitler would be a rostschild and etc.,

which I personally don't believe in because I'm a student of the life and biography of Adolf Hitler, and honestly it's the first time I've seen this talk.
Does HP Cobra have any information about this? For me this is misinformation, (about Hitler), but the union of the united kingdom with Israel does not surprise me, because according to the video the current queen of the united kingdom is apparently going to abdicate willingly and this same king declares himself the awaited Messiah, and the vatican seems to go into his hands too, as he is the substitute for the current pope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weub188_1OA

AryaPaimon said:
I found this video on you tube when I was doing some research, and according to the video this hidden king will soon be crowned king of the united kingdom and also of Israel, that is, the Jews will take over the united kingdom, and according to the same video he claims that Hitler would be a rostschild and etc.,

We are living in a world ruled by jews so why would any jew of importance care about some petty king, Everything is already theirs, Most world leaders are already jewish or a simple puppet of the jews. So this is just the casual misleading bllsht from a rambling jew.

The thing about Hitler... Cmon if you are here, you most likely already know the true story, So don't worry about the bllsht of a jew.

Alright first off the war we are in is going on for thousands of years already, We are just an another stage of the war, Just like there are going to be more stages after this. I strongly recommend not to focus everything you have on the war, But rather on yourself!

Advancing should be no.1 priority for any SS, This will make a huge difference in the long run. Sure help with the RTR's and do the other meditations if you can, But always put your self-growth / Advancement first. We are not xians that just pray themselves into oblivion.

Rabbis have been talking about the coming of their messiah for a long ass time. Never happened.

Keep doing the RTRs, it’s undoing their Hebrew energies.

the reptiles try to say many things about hitler oh he wanted a pure blond hair blue eye race an yet he was not
i remember in schools they would pound that into your head like no tomorrow which tells you gentiles did not win world war 2 the real culprits still here

the reptiles said they need more human sacrifices for the messiah to have power so no i dont think the reptilian jester is here
but they will try though

"as for jewhova an his pomp let their temples become caves for the beasts of the field"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back