Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I dont want my ego to come back.

Blitzkreig [JG]

xnder said:
Right now im in a state of mind where i am free of my ego. I am often in this state of mind but it always gets ruined by other people - i lose control and get lost in the hate. If i get hurt or if im angry my ego comes back. But I dont want it to come back. I wanna be able to take insults, hate, discrimination without reacting negative. I wanna be a better human. I get always so lost in my emotions and I never cant control them. I feel so alone.

Check the other thread, that is where I replied to you.

Don't beat yourself up, you just need to focus on balancing yourself. This sort of sensitivity is likely the manifestation of the water element in your chart.

Another tip relative to controlling emotions: don't "own" any disease or shortcomings, because this only strengthens them. You have to move past it, mentally. In the past there were issues with emotionality, but this no longer the case. You are moving past them and balancing yourself.

From your other posts, you indicated that you were pretty psychic. Therefore, use that power for creating positive change, and not negative. If you feel negative things about yourself, tell yourself that is not true and you can succeed. If you call yourself stupid, stop yourself and remind yourself that is not true, you are actually smart.

The same applies to emotions. You ARE in control. Remind yourself of that and it will manifest better.

Blitzkreig said:
xnder said:
Right now im in a state of mind where i am free of my ego. I am often in this state of mind but it always gets ruined by other people - i lose control and get lost in the hate. If i get hurt or if im angry my ego comes back. But I dont want it to come back. I wanna be able to take insults, hate, discrimination without reacting negative. I wanna be a better human. I get always so lost in my emotions and I never cant control them. I feel so alone.

Check the other thread, that is where I replied to you.

Don't beat yourself up, you just need to focus on balancing yourself. This sort of sensitivity is likely the manifestation of the water element in your chart.

Another tip relative to controlling emotions: don't "own" any disease or shortcomings, because this only strengthens them. You have to move past it, mentally. In the past there were issues with emotionality, but this no longer the case. You are moving past them and balancing yourself.

From your other posts, you indicated that you were pretty psychic. Therefore, use that power for creating positive change, and not negative. If you feel negative things about yourself, tell yourself that is not true and you can succeed. If you call yourself stupid, stop yourself and remind yourself that is not true, you are actually smart.

The same applies to emotions. You ARE in control. Remind yourself of that and it will manifest better.

Blits but what if one really is stupid for example then it would just be lying to yourself. I did a IQ test and i am disappointed with it. I doen't hate myself about it but i cannot say im smart if i am not if you know what i mean.

Your ego is you. By trying to remove it your doing much more damage. If you want to heal you need to learn how to use it and not react madly situations.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Blits but what if one really is stupid for example then it would just be lying to yourself. I did a IQ test and i am disappointed with it. I doen't hate myself about it but i cannot say im smart if i am not if you know what i mean.

Your thoughts create your reality around you, for better or worse. Therefore, if you focus on negativity, it will strengthen it. When you have already identified a problem, you no longer need to dwell on it. That does not mean you never take steps to correct or improve anything.

Also, negative words are generally harsher than what the reality of the situation is. This is usually caused by strong emotions such as guilt, anger, frustration, etc. In your case, you said you were disappointed and so on. Just because air qualities are not one's strong suit, this does not make them similar to an idiot. Saying, believing, and empowering this thought would actually make a person worse off than what they currently are.

When you think positive, your situation will change positively. Therefore, your condition will eventually tangibly change, and so you won't be lying to yourself. If you don't want to have certain issues, you must then disconnect them from yourself. No longer identify with it, it is not who you are, and that is what starts manifesting on the physical realm.

This becomes more evident as you gain more power. The time it takes for your positive thoughts to manifest will shorten. That is why the concept can be strange at first. However, advanced people can see the energy changing on the astral as thoughts are happening. They can see the direct result, even if small, of a negative or positive thought.

One thought is not so bad, but when someone identifies with something, it is no longer one thought, but many. Therefore, this adds up over time, and creates tangible physical manifestations, even for people with less power. That is why someone should especially not identify with anything negative. If you have a negative thought, accidently, then simply focus on the positive reversal for twice as long.

Blitzkreig said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

Your thoughts create your reality around you, for better or worse. Therefore, if you focus on negativity, it will strengthen it. When you have already identified a problem, you no longer need to dwell on it. That does not mean you never take steps to correct or improve anything.

Also, negative words are generally harsher than what the reality of the situation is. This is usually caused by strong emotions such as guilt, anger, frustration, etc. In your case, you said you were disappointed and so on. Just because air qualities are not one's strong suit, this does not make them similar to an idiot. Saying, believing, and empowering this thought would actually make a person worse off than what they currently are.

When you think positive, your situation will change positively. Therefore, your condition will eventually tangibly change, and so you won't be lying to yourself. If you don't want to have certain issues, you must then disconnect them from yourself. No longer identify with it, it is not who you are, and that is what starts manifesting on the physical realm.

This becomes more evident as you gain more power. The time it takes for your positive thoughts to manifest will shorten. That is why the concept can be strange at first. However, advanced people can see the energy changing on the astral as thoughts are happening. They can see the direct result, even if small, of a negative or positive thought.

One thought is not so bad, but when someone identifies with something, it is no longer one thought, but many. Therefore, this adds up over time, and creates tangible physical manifestations, even for people with less power. That is why someone should especially not identify with anything negative. If you have a negative thought, accidently, then simply focus on the positive reversal for twice as long.

Thank you Blitzkreig 🤗

xnder said:

Is ego a good word for this? Sometimes people lose their day to day defenses and how to deal with bullshit when they’ve retreated for a while with meditation, just try to accept the other facets of life and how to deal with them. It’s nature and an important part of things. Build your ego around things like dealing with hate, setting your boundaries, how to do it properly and control these things versus diminishing these emotions and running from life and the lower chakras/survival skills. Maybe there’s just too much upper chakra emphasis or some blockages down below. Stay integrated with work, friends, society, ect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back