Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How much fucked by the enemy was Philip K. Dick?

Nimrod33

I came to know recently about this schizophrenic author, that apparently was a New Age Hippy Anarchist (100% sided with the enemy, therefore). For anyone who don't know him, he wrote many Sci-Fi books, dealing with dystopic realities. Two of his most famous works are Do Android Dreams of Electric Sheeps? (Which inspired the movie Blade Runner) and the highly blasphemous The Man in the High Castle. He inspired what would become the Communist Cyberpunk movement, that serves both to brainwash us into thinking that technology is evil (without mentioning (((who))) owns it) and at the same time to promote transhumanism. Now, i have watched some of his interviews on YouTube that happened before he died for drug addiction and, in those interview he claimed alot of crazy stuff, such as being infected by a computer virus and similar. According to some, he was also an experiment of CIA's MK-ULTRA program. Is it possible that he was heavily controlled and damaged by the enemy?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back