Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccines

666Taurus666

I've read on yahoo forums that vaccines are really bad because they contain mercury etc.
But actually the can protect from various diseases (ex. Meningitis) which can lead to serious and PERMANENT brain damage.
So what's right to do? Taking risk of a vaccine but being protected from bad illnesses or risking the illnesses?
HP Maxine stated that medication and antibiotics save lifes, so why vaccines are considered so terrible, as they could also save lifes :? ?
HAIL SATAN

666Taurus666 said:
I've read on yahoo forums that vaccines are really bad because they contain mercury etc.
But actually the can protect from various diseases (ex. Meningitis) which can lead to serious and PERMANENT brain damage.
So what's right to do? Taking risk of a vaccine but being protected from bad illnesses or risking the illnesses?
HP Maxine stated that medication and antibiotics save lifes, so why vaccines are considered so terrible, as they could also save lifes :? ?
HAIL SATAN

It's not necessarily the mercury that damages the body, since its in small dosage, and people usually take more mercury from fish. Probably there are (((other))) more subtle things added there.

In some situations you need a vaccine, like if you're going to certain places in Africa, it would be stupid not to take the malaria vaccine. But if you are taking care of yourself you should be able to prevent most illnesses, for example you should never get a common flu.

Now a case could be made if an infant should take vaccines, usually they are the most common victims of the side effects.

the problem is, that sometimes, if not mostly, you actually have no idea what is inside a vaccine... sure, some do help, while in many there are negative effects... i talked to my doctor before about my allergies (which i healed with meditation, so no need to think about taking something), he told me that i can take some vaccine against it (sorry i forgott the name of it, i wasnt really interestead in it because-->) if they should become worse, BUUUTTT he told me that there are many risks, and there is a risk with some people to get bone diseases.... i mean wtf? to cure alergies, ok fine, but instead get bone diseases? suuureee.... deffinetily gona take it...

this is just one example... remember that sickness swine influenza? no one was actualy infected by it... ONLY the people who took the "medicine" which fucked them up completely.... many examples to go...

you should actually KNOW diseases so no one can confuse you into taking something that you dont need at all OR yeah some other thing might be in it aswell...

AncientShadow666 said:
the problem is, that sometimes, if not mostly, you actually have no idea what is inside a vaccine... sure, some do help, while in many there are negative effects... i talked to my doctor before about my allergies (which i healed with meditation, so no need to think about taking something), he told me that i can take some vaccine against it (sorry i forgott the name of it, i wasnt really interestead in it because-->) if they should become worse, BUUUTTT he told me that there are many risks, and there is a risk with some people to get bone diseases.... i mean wtf? to cure alergies, ok fine, but instead get bone diseases? suuureee.... deffinetily gona take it...

this is just one example... remember that sickness swine influenza? no one was actualy infected by it... ONLY the people who took the "medicine" which fucked them up completely.... many examples to go...

you should actually KNOW diseases so no one can confuse you into taking something that you dont need at all OR yeah some other thing might be in it aswell...

I'm not talking about allergies and flu shots...

I am talking about serious illnesses that can lead to serious damage: tetanus (potentially deadly), polio (risk of disability/paralysis), meningitis (risk of permanent brain damage, actually most of the times, depending of the type of pathogen) and so on.
They're all illnesses that can be prevented with vaccines shots.
Doctors say they save lives. My knowledge of medicine/ biology (in occidental and conventional terms) is broad enough for me to say that they can and have saved lives.
And I have seen the effects of the diseases I listed before with my own eyes, so no one can say that that diseases are a jew bullshit.
By the way I don't want to seem rude or arrogant, I'm just trying to figure it out with you all.
So do you think that is better taking the risk of those diseases rather than vaccines?

666Taurus666 said:
AncientShadow666 said:

I am talking about serious illnesses that can lead to serious damage: tetanus (potentially deadly), polio (risk of disability/paralysis), meningitis (risk of permanent brain damage, actually most of the times, depending of the type of pathogen) and so on.
Doctors say they save lives. My knowledge of medicine/ biology (in occidental and conventional terms) is broad enough for me to say that they can and have saved lives.
And I have seen the effects of the diseases I listed before with my own eyes, so no one can say that that diseases are a jew bullshit.
By the way I don't want to seem rude or arrogant, I'm just trying to figure it out with you all.
So do you think that is better taking the risk of those diseases rather than vaccines?

i didnt meant these diseases you listed, i meant only those which i statet above, i am already full of all of those vaccines before i even knew anything more about them so... i am still alive, happy, healthy and never had any of side effects after taking them... proof enough? :lol: :lol: :lol: im just saying you can never know enough, and i am more a chemist and not biologist so i can only speak from chemist perspective and not the medical one... dont worry you dont sound rude i know that i sometimes drift a bit off from the subject so dont be mad ;) ;) ;)

IMO ideally there is no need at all for vaccines. If you have the power you don't have to worry about all these diseases. You can avoid them and heal them if you did happen to catch something. I worry about nanobots. Who knows if they are already in them.

HeilOdin666 said:
IMO ideally there is no need at all for vaccines. If you have the power you don't have to worry about all these diseases. You can avoid them and heal them if you did happen to catch something. I worry about nanobots. Who knows if they are already in them.

nanobots? you mean little tracker divices etc.?

The Romanian (((government))) has just passed a law making vaccines mandatory for children and most adults. Of course, they switched the task of vaccine distribution from medical staff to the army prior to that. I wonder what will happen next...

666Taurus666 said:
AncientShadow666 said:

In this modern age, human beings are in fact, weaker. Our body frames and bone structures are not the same and not as robust, people are becoming less fertile, weakened immune systems and we now have diseases today that were virtually non existent generations ago. Affliction does happen though and some have plagued our ancestors but the amount of disease we have today is ridiculous and most, if not all, can be prevented.

There are a lot of issues with vaccines today, not just things like mercury but other things that have adverse reactions especially with children and infants or those who are weaker due to poor habits or already existing diseases. It is proven and according to studies, there is a link between autism and vaccinations.

We can adapt and use things such as antibiotics and vaccines but the best treatment and cure is with our meta practices, meditation, nutrition and with diet. Tackling it from different angles. It is shown that simple increase of minerals and vitamins in the diet prevents and protects from many disease of today. There are also problems with our environment and toxins that are produced therein. Also a devoid food system. So a big issue is that we are lacking in basic nutrients, and additional dietary supplements that are critical in preventing disease and strengthening our systems.There are safe and more bio-compatible alternatives to healing but modern medicine doesn't acknowledge this.

When it comes to diseases that may or may not afflict us, this also depends on your astrology chart and transits. In speaking of microbial afflictions, there are better and healthier ways to treat that. Then one has to look at accident and injury which can seen with astrology and prevented with spiritual practices leaning towards protection. Unfortunately, humanity has lost touch with the spiritual side and lack the knowledge and wherewithal to prevent these things.

HPS Shannon said:

thank you for the information! if you have any knowledge about what minerals and vitamines are best for what and why, i would be very pleased if you are willing to share this here with us!

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

thank you for the information! if you have any knowledge about what minerals and vitamines are best for what and why, i would be very pleased if you are willing to share this here with us!

First things first is to supplement with a wide range of multi vitamins and minerals in a balanced ratio. They are all important and work together in synergy.

It would be exhaustive to list every vitamin and mineral and their uses. This is something that one should study individually. I can lead you to some good articles on them if you like? This is something you pick up on the way as learn and study.

HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

First things first is to supplement with a wide range of multi vitamins and minerals in a balanced ratio. They are all important and work together in synergy.

It would be exhaustive to list every vitamin and mineral and their uses. This is something that one should study individually. I can lead you to some good articles on them if you like? This is something you pick up on the way as learn and study.

alright, shouldnt be hard with my chemical knowledge, if you wish you can just say a few most important ones and i can just start with them, or better yet, do you have some advice on decalcification of pineal gland? the only thing i know is ginger root tea and maybe eating more alkaline food, but thats all i know... oh yeah and taking spirulina and such things but i still need to find a good source to buy them

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

alright, shouldnt be hard with my chemical knowledge, if you wish you can just say a few most important ones and i can just start with them, or better yet, do you have some advice on decalcification of pineal gland? the only thing i know is ginger root tea and maybe eating more alkaline food, but thats all i know... oh yeah and taking spirulina and such things but i still need to find a good source to buy them

I can do that.

Actually. I will make a new posting about minerals and decalcifying the pineal gland. I will post it to the main jos groups/forums and then the health group/forum. It will be up today.

Thank you for your interest.

Vaccines against serious diseases like measles are definitely useful and have spared humanity a lot of grief. But I have read that in the US a lot more are pushed even against mild stuff like chickenpox.

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

I am a bit pressed on time so I'll just list some things here.

In addition to meditation....

Certain foods and or supplements can help the body decalcify. Calcium deposits in the cells (which are linked to arthritis and other disease) will leave the body with magnesium and dietary sulfur (MSM). They alkalize the body and removes toxins by making the cells more permeable, which means nutrients and the like go in while toxins leave out. Sulfur will help the body release unwanted substances, this includes benefiting the pineal gland.

Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of biochemical processes in the body. Most people are deficient in magnesium.

The mineral selenium has been proven in a study to release flouride deposits from the body, including the pineal. Selenium is a strong antioxidant. the one people ideally should ingest is selenomethionine.

Getting a shower filter and drinking purified water protects against further calcification and flouride build up in the body. This is important.

Let me know if you need more information. Frankly, there is a lot of information on decalcifying the pineal gland online. The list is exhaustive. I rather not repeat some things that are more than likely known already. Sulfur and selenium is relatively is new though.

HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I am a bit pressed on time so I'll just list some things here.

In addition to meditation....

Certain foods and or supplements can help the body decalcify. Calcium deposits in the cells (which are linked to arthritis and other disease) will leave the body with magnesium and dietary sulfur (MSM). They alkalize the body and removes toxins by making the cells more permeable, which means nutrients and the like go in while toxins leave out. Sulfur will help the body release unwanted substances, this includes benefiting the pineal gland.

Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of biochemical processes in the body. Most people are deficient in magnesium.

The mineral selenium has been proven in a study to release flouride deposits from the body, including the pineal. Selenium is a strong antioxidant. the one people ideally should ingest is selenomethionine.

Getting a shower filter and drinking purified water protects against further calcification and flouride build up in the body. This is important.

Let me know if you need more information. Frankly, there is a lot of information on decalcifying the pineal gland online. The list is exhaustive. I rather not repeat some things that are more than likely known already. Sulfur and selenium is relatively is new though.

yeah that with the sulfur and selenium i didnt know... alright i will try to find more about it... thank you for your information ^^ i appreciate it alot

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back