Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ares, Mars, Martian Energy

GoldenxChild1

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1377 Satan - The Accuser & King of Rome

Q: If Mars energy bestows vitality, and can propel one spiritually; what is the difference between the serpent lifeforce of Venus and this Martian energy?

"Armilus is also related to Ahriman, which I think has been mentioned before, and this also relates to Ahri-Man, which is Ari-man, and this literally means "Martian Man". The jews call the White Race the sons of Ares, which was also the title for the Spartan Elites. On the other hand, Ahriman also relates, most probably, to the spiritual root of the term "Aryan". Aryan comes from Areios which means literally, Man of Mars."

"By the way Ares does not only mean war. Martian energy driven properly is the energy that builds the world as well. And properly tuned Mars energy also propels one spiritually. It's vitality."

"Rome in Ancient Greek is the quality of Ares which means strength/fortitude and comes from masculinity."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back