Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it true that we can sell our souls and get rich easily in return ?

Arno Dorian

With the grays, the jews, etc. Is it true that money and power can be obtained easily in return by working ? Just wondering if this is a scam

Arno Dorian said:
With the grays, the jews, etc. Is it true that money and power can be obtained easily in return by working ? Just wondering if this is a scam

Angelic entities have offered me the path to easy money and success in their corrupted version of what they believe a society should be, sure. They like it when they can convince spiritually awakened people to do their bidding and create things for them that can be used to spread their agenda. I think they get off on sometimes being able to lure Satan's people away from him with promises of useless and petty material things.

Anyone that gives into the bullshit is a fool who would willingly betray their own kind and accept their own inevitable enslavement though. Only a coward would side with the IGF while knowing what we know, so while it is possible I don't believe it's a path anyone sane would want to go down. The angels, the kikes and their minions can all go fuck themselves, honestly.

I heard their are some who sell their souls to the enemy then the enemy's give them certain jewish curses that damage their soul but in my opinion stick with Satan you can get rich on your own without risking damaging your soul or worse
Give the enemy the finger an work towards it

Arno Dorian said:

If you kiss the jews' asses and promote their agenda they'll make you rich. Examples are the xian zionists who shill for Israel or some self-hating bitch who wrote the book "white fragility". But that's worse than slavery IMO, because if you decide to wake up and stop kissing their asses they will take it all away from you.

As about the greys and reptilians there was a story of a guy whose entire life was totally controlled by enemy ET and they guided him and everything and his life was guided and going great until something went wrong and he woke up and realized their deception and the stuff they were hiding from him. This is described in the book Masquerade of Angels.

Obviously there's no actual selling your soul, but if you allegorically sell your soul, i.e. become a slave to jew or an enemy being and lose your self-respect and personality they make you rich or guide your life. But the price isn't worth it.

Arno Dorian said:

In the past, they tried their best to make me go insane. Constant nightmares, attacks, waking up in a state of paranoia etc. Telling me I'l never succeed and that I'd always be weak.
After I got strong enough, they started begging. I remember this one time an "angel" visited me, introduced himself and started telling me how I should come back to their god and that it will be a lot better for me. As soon as I broke my paralysis he tried to run away. After that they tried intimidation again, using one of my worst fears instead. It did scare me, but then I told them they were really stupid if they think I'd trust them enough to join them after they did that. So the next time (after several months) I remember dreaming about sitting in a christian church, and two very pretty women were next to me. They told me they would marry me, but only if I went back to their "god". This is the only time I felt emotionally tempted. That feeling of temptation made me feel like absolute garbage later, because a part of me was desperate enough to consider betrayal. Even if I accepted any of these deals, they would be rotten to the core.

Sure you would get money, so much money you'd corrupt yourself completely, and likely eventually get pushed into drugs and destruction of your soul. Sure I'd get a wife, one that would emotionally destroy me and manipulate me into destroying my own life.

Ask yourself why are you on this road? Why did you dedicate to Satan?

I dedicated because after finding out the truth, I felt that this was everything I've been missing my entire life, and I was ready to work for YEARS to improve myself spiritually. Even if I never got rich or whatever, true joy comes from being able to advance yourself and become better.
Sure we all think about the things we would do with lots of money, but the moment you stop working, you stop feeling accomplished. If you gave me 100 million and my own island in Hawaii to live on, after a year or so everything would get boring, because you're not working on anything. Everyone wants enough money so they don't have to work ever again, but what's the point of living if you're not working on something? After I'm done with all my work, everything starts to get boring until I find something to do again.

I can understand people who are stuck working to barely survive, and want money to escape their situation. But that's a problem with the jewish system, and one we will fix in due time. No sane gentile would pay their workers slave wages in a fair system. You can work on your financial prosperity spiritually. This won't land you with infinite money, but you will have enough to be able to afford more luxuries, save more money or invest in a smart way. Jupiter and sun are good for money working at any time, and a venus in taurus can have great results too.

All in all, if you're a spiritual satanist, you get to experience the joy of advancing yourself completely. Everything about yourself you thought you could never fix, you can. Everything you thought impossible, becomes real in front of your eyes. The gods bless those who are in it to truly advance. If your intentions are true, you prove yourself as a dependable person to them. No one in this family is left on their own. Even if at times you might feel like they're not there - it's probably a test of your character.

throwaway88 said:
I dedicated because after finding out the truth, I felt that this was everything I've been missing my entire life, and I was ready to work for YEARS to improve myself spiritually. Even if I never got rich or whatever, true joy comes from being able to advance yourself and become better.
Sure we all think about the things we would do with lots of money, but the moment you stop working, you stop feeling accomplished. If you gave me 100 million and my own island in Hawaii to live on, after a year or so everything would get boring, because you're not working on anything. Everyone wants enough money so they don't have to work ever again, but what's the point of living if you're not working on something? After I'm done with all my work, everything starts to get boring until I find something to do again.
I have to disagree here.

You're really dull if your sense of freedom is a private island with a beach, 100 millions and the like...

I would thrive without working. I would fill up my days full of challenges and adventures full of joy if it not be for slaving away for pennies in this corrupt system or even in the more fairer system to come. Only case where working would actually feel fulfilling with real purpose would be to help others on this path. You know like here, but this does not pay. Nor does one get paid for meditating, doing yoga and physical exercise all day every day. Professional athletes can be paid, but that train passed and now I have to fund my adventures myself which inevitably is away from actually fulfilling activities.

I recall, I think Stormblood, writing that boredom is lack of self knowledge or along the lines of that. When one knows what they are here to do then slaving away working is a definite setback, unless of course working for a paycheck is what they are supposed to do.

I think aiming for passive income is a very good option for many of us here, not all, but many. It would help us maximize time on spiritual activities with freedom to do anything one pleases without spending precious time working...

As for the topic... Anyone recall how the bible states that Satan and the riches of this world would ensure your spiritual downfall? It's just another upside down story of this world. In actuality the "deal with the devil" is deal with the enemy and it would surely give wealth like has been stated before in this topic... At the expense of your soul...

It's a freaking dumb meme imo. To "sell your soul" for riches when in actuality one can very well get wealthy or even rich with actually empowering themselves and reaching immortality, eventually.

I was just exemplifying with the most common view people have of being rich nowadays. Filming instagram video of your private island while you do nothing etc.
I didn't mean not working a job, I meant not working on myself or towards some personal or collective goal in general. That's why I talked about people who have to work to barely exist seeing that as their end goal.

throwaway88 said:
Arno Dorian said:

In the past, they tried their best to make me go insane. Constant nightmares, attacks, waking up in a state of paranoia etc. Telling me I'l never succeed and that I'd always be weak.
After I got strong enough, they started begging. I remember this one time an "angel" visited me, introduced himself and started telling me how I should come back to their god and that it will be a lot better for me. As soon as I broke my paralysis he tried to run away. After that they tried intimidation again, using one of my worst fears instead. It did scare me, but then I told them they were really stupid if they think I'd trust them enough to join them after they did that. So the next time (after several months) I remember dreaming about sitting in a christian church, and two very pretty women were next to me. They told me they would marry me, but only if I went back to their "god". This is the only time I felt emotionally tempted. That feeling of temptation made me feel like absolute garbage later, because a part of me was desperate enough to consider betrayal. Even if I accepted any of these deals, they would be rotten to the core.

Sure you would get money, so much money you'd corrupt yourself completely, and likely eventually get pushed into drugs and destruction of your soul. Sure I'd get a wife, one that would emotionally destroy me and manipulate me into destroying my own life.

Ask yourself why are you on this road? Why did you dedicate to Satan?

I can understand people who are stuck working to barely survive, and want money to escape their situation. But that's a problem with the jewish system, and one we will fix in due time. No sane gentile would pay their workers slave wages in a fair system. You can work on your financial prosperity spiritually. This won't land you with infinite money, but you will have enough to be able to afford more luxuries, save more money or invest in a smart way. Jupiter and sun are good for money working at any time, and a venus in taurus can have great results too.

All in all, if you're a spiritual satanist, you get to experience the joy of advancing yourself completely. Everything about yourself you thought you could never fix, you can. Everything you thought impossible, becomes real in front of your eyes. The gods bless those who are in it to truly advance. If your intentions are true, you prove yourself as a dependable person to them. No one in this family is left on their own. Even if at times you might feel like they're not there - it's probably a test of your character.

Nice reply, I've had similar dreams before discovering satanism and this site. one of them involved me having to choose between Satan and Christianity and at that time I chose Christianity because I had always thought Christianity to be the good and Satanism to be the evil, and it was my duty to choose the good. This was one of a few dream I had before doing research and discovering this site, the other dreams were much more intense

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back