Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Diffrence between red and orange. nofap is bullshit

Satanfire666

As far as i know, red is for passionte love and romance while orange is for being adapted at the dating game and social skills, orange also from my personal experince give me this dopamine feeling that the so called "nofap idiots" talk about, you don't need to abstaine from sex and mastrubation to get that vibe, all you need is to breath in orange color for a couple breaths then hold it and focus on the color, this in itself will give you better results, you don't need to join a freakin mgtow-vegan-weed-smoking-cult-for satan's sake!

Probably better to work on your sacral chakra directly than to just absorb orange energy, though you can also do both with positive affirmations for maximum efficiency. When the sacral is healthy a lot of sexual problems are solved.

Satanfire666 said:
As far as i know, red is for passionte love and romance while orange is for being adapted at the dating game and social skills, orange also from my personal experince give me this dopamine feeling that the so called "nofap idiots" talk about, you don't need to abstaine from sex and mastrubation to get that vibe, all you need is to breath in orange color for a couple breaths then hold it and focus on the color, this in itself will give you better results, you don't need to join a freakin mgtow-vegan-weed-smoking-cult-for satan's sake!
Go figure, nofap, among other jewified manifestations of our current times is full of shit and simply breathing some colour you can get better value for investment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back