Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about side effects of the magnum opus/elixir meditations.

throwaway88

Disclaimer: I'm not writing this in order to claim any sort of power, rank, authority or whatever. I'm just looking for information. If you want to call bullshit that's up to you, I have no doubts that my experiences are real. I have never used drugs. I sometimes drink in heavy social situations (1-2 beers), alcohol is a separate topic to this.

Background: I was born with a damaged throat chakra. This is visible in my natal chart (my venus is completely unaspected with other planets) and in my general inability to understand certain things in social situations. I spent years working on my throat chakra, clairaudience/clairvoyance points without any effect (when it comes to my ability as a spirit medium). However, I have had many experiences with astral projections, and during projection I can mentally hear and communicate with the gods/other entities. I cannot however like some people project whenever I want to, it's usually a combination of good planets and my guardian taking me somewhere when needed.

In 2017 I had my preliminary kundalini ascension, clearing the pathway, opening the chakras fully through the blockages. In 2018 and 2019 I had the full ascension, including the physical effects - seemingly random nerve pain, inability to sleep, physical heat from the base all the way up my spine, elevated/lowered body temperature. The culmination was the energies manifesting the darkest part of myself, the part which was harboring all the depression, suicidal thoughts, basically the part that didn't want me to be alive at all. I basically went to sleep, woke up at 3am in a state of psychosis where that voice was telling me all the gods were dead, Satan lost, and that I had no reason to live any more since the enemy would destroy me very soon. No matter what I did at that point, calling for father, my guardian, doing the invocation of the crowns, nothing worked. It had completely convinced me that we lost and that it was all over for me. I forced myself to stay up until daylight when I calmed down, and the next day I had a projection where my guardian explained that due to overloading myself on energy with cobra breaths and kundalini yoga, that part managed to overtake a large amount of energy and attack me. She also told me to stop all meditation for a week. After a week I faced that part of me again and killed it completely, after which the kundalini symptoms intensified again until the full ascension. After the ascension the biggest change in me was that I was able to invoke my higher self at any point. In other words, I'm able to switch my mind from a regular human ego into the consciousness of my higher self at any point. My higher self is also the only entity that physically spoke through me, or in other words is able to control my words any my voice if I invoke it. Other manifestations of power I have are a much higher ability to feel the energy of others, including which chakras are blocked etc, how does the person feel, are we energetically compatible, is the person jewish etc. But the main thing is simply wisdom, I am able to comprehend any spiritual concept fully and explain it to others if needed. Even if I don't know about something, my higher self usually can explain it in a pretty elaborate way. Spiritual comprehension is different to reading about something in a textbook and thinking you understand it, it's a lot more in-depth.

In march 2020 I started feeling like I should read up again about the magnum opus. I was reading through a meditation Azazel gave me in 2017 and told me that it was going to be several years before I could actually use it properly. Here's a summary since I don't know if I'm allowed to share the whole thing:
1. You need to be aware that your source is infinite, and it will become so.
2. Fully empower all your chakras, you don't need to have their ABILITY unlocked. They just need to overflow with energy.
3. When they carry excess, take it all and combine it with your aura into the philosophers stone and place it into your heart chakra. This should be done both spiritually and physically(?) (this is the part that took several year to complete, post kundalini ascension only my crown and solar plexus were overflowing completely)
4. Layer it with energy until it is strong enough to be merged with the kundalini, they are opposite energies that polary interact.
I decided to start it on march 20th 2020, the first couple weeks I was just trying to add all the energy I could and pushed myself. After a month, I tried touching the stone with my astral hand and felt what seemed like a cold block of polished marble, I assumed this meant I'd successfully done both the physical and spiritual merge. I started to focus more on the layering energy part from there on. After about 4 months I joined one of the RTR schedules, before that I was worried that if I expended my energies too much the stone would be consumed in the process. After doing the FRTR I was pretty exhausted as usual, but then I felt the stone starting to warm me up and replenish my energies. I was surprised at how easily it worked since it was the first time I expended energy towards something since starting the working, and didn't even have to will it to start working, it just did it on its own. I kept layering it, when I felt it was strong enough I merged it with the kundalini, and then with my heart chakra. When I stopped doing the heart chakra merging affirmation, the energy more or less felt like it dissapearead. I did my energy raising without directing it into a singular spot, and I felt more and more as if I had perhaps lost the stone. So one day I directed it back into my heart chakra and it fully manifested again, the same way as it was before basically.

This year, on march 20th 2021 I decided to start doing the pineal gland female elixir meditation and the sacral chakra male elixir meditation. A big problem of the second one was sex drive for me. Since I'm mostly socially isolated, the only time I would have a sex drive is intentional stimulation, working with my succubus or abstaining for too long. My succubus helped me a lot with raising the energy, but after a week or so I started experiencing extreme pain in my prostate, and decided to stop. I kept doing the pineal meditation though. Keep in mind I'm way too young to have actual prostate problems, it would have to be a 0.0001% case. I stopped doing it, and after 2 days the pain was gone completely. So naturally I did the meditation again, it was fine at first but after about a week it had gotten to the point where going to the bathroom was extremely painful for me both ways, and even after stopping the meditation for a week I still couldn't sit down without feeling pain. I did a 30x Thurisaz working for a while until it healed completely, and started the third round. This time however I didn't notice anything wrong.

Four days ago I randomly had a feeling as if I was being bitten by bugs, and after I laid down my pinneal gland exploded with pressure and transformed into a feeling of bliss travelling from my pinneal gland into my crown, and then down my spine into my heart chakra. This was about 10x stronger than what I had experienced in my kundalini ascension, and actually pretty different energetically. I was literally moaning from the pleasure. After that, my sacral chakra started emitting heat and traveled to my heart chakra as well, the energies combined and felt 5x more potent than my source usually is. That night I had sex with my succubus and I felt all the energies combine with the orgasm.
Now the reason for writing this post is that the past 3 days I experience the same symptoms usually about the time I lay down in bed, except I can no longer orgasm. These three days it has been very hard for me to maintain arousal at all, even with my succubus. When I did orgasm, I don't feel pleasure, i feel the energy go straight into pressure that's located around my pinneal gland. So basically when I get aroused, the energy starts moving somewhere and draining away instantly, if I am not 100% focused I cannot maintain arousal/erection. In order for me to orgasm, I have to go into the mental fetish territory, the stuff that makes you really horny, but even then the orgasm just goes off without pleasure and gets drained somewhere around my pinneal. The male elixir meditation is also much harder to do, it takes me 3-4x more effort to achieve the same result.

As I'm writing this now post my meditation session, both my pinneal, heart chakra and sacral chakra are burning with their own energy. If any other members have gone through this or something similar and can offer me advice on how to proceed further I would really appreciate it.

You should let the elixirs create themselves and not do it yourself. Other than that, if you are able to talk to your Guardian, why not follow exactly what you have to do. Also do not empower but clean. With the Serpent empowerment is not an issue.

As a community in general we had this constantly done to us where every person was not only not conversation, but every retard and especially jews tried to ridicule this experience and try upset members, order, create strange kike centered cults, and promote disinformation, or some other wannabe bullshit.

Since none of this helped, this clashed with the reality of the board and both Satan's intentions because they are simply not about deluding and worthless stuff like this.

Therefore as you ask in a level headed manner I'll definitely assess your question in a very serious manner.

About your projection: Do not necessarily consider that you are advanced because you can astral project and whatnot. Most of the time, this falls on the chart of someone. Some people can and will astrally project, and others, even if quite advanced or more advanced than others, may not be able to willingly astrally project. This is a thing that requires specific training.

About the higher self part: While this may not necessarily have to do with "invoking", this is the awakening of a higher state of the mind. How this might get with people is different. Your description is however generally accurate.

What your GD told you about this great upset you went through, is that due to overloading yourself, you simply got a blunt of negativity coming out. Imagine this like shifting current. With time, you'll learn how to not do this, which it appears you have.

About the meditation: Generally people have made a big fuss about this, probably because they want a faster advancement solution [as usual]. This is not exactly the stone. Yet everything done with condensed and focused vril in this way, is going to have the desired manifestation. Condensed vril is the key to all of these meditations, and it can be through the imagination of an object or other ways this is done, but it will always have the same effect. The method given here seems accurate.

Full merging of astral and physical is a very big feat and this does not appear to be the case here. However, with the meditation, this will eventually happen.

About your prostate: This only seems to be a major collection of energy, but it wouldn't hurt to be checked, although, it's closely impossible for a young man at your age to experience these things.

About your Pineal experience: Great work, you have successfully opened your Pineal. Now, this may not be a permanent state, it may come and go [and it should not be expected to be permanent]. You cannot get an erection because this can be energy intensive for the body, and it needs recuperation time. Only if the libido loss lasts more than two weeks, start getting alarmed.

Balancing meditations may be required for you now, to get the balance going again between the two elixir producing chakras, which will in turn give you the balance you need to move on with the next level which will be indicated to you. Be aware these should be worked as a pair.

NakedPluto said:
You should let the elixirs create themselves and not do it yourself. Other than that, if you are able to talk to your Guardian, why not follow exactly what you have to do. Also do not empower but clean. With the Serpent empowerment is not an issue.

I am not able to talk to my guardian at will, hence the part about the damaged throat chakra. The only times I've had verified contact myself is in astral projection. I worked with another dedicated Satanist who is a very good medium in the past, and my guardian explained the things I was missing from our astral contacts. Even on the astral I have no hearing, but when they connect to my clairaudience points I hear static and words with the sound of my mental voice. When I have encounters with the enemy I can oddly enough hear their collective voice, the one that's layered a thousand times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Balancing meditations may be required for you now, to get the balance going again between the two elixir producing chakras, which will in turn give you the balance you need to move on with the next level which will be indicated to you. Be aware these should be worked as a pair.

Could you recommend any specific balancing meditations for this? Can this be done with yoga focused on the 6th and sacral chakra? Thank you for the reply.

throwaway88 said:
Could you recommend any specific balancing meditations for this? Can this be done with yoga focused on the 6th and sacral chakra? Thank you for the reply
I believe that balancing meditations are the nostril breathing, the double serpent meditation, hatha yoga, vibrating the mantra Satanama and there's the prayer mudra too that can help.

Can this unaspected Venus rectified with chakra empowerment? I am asking because I too have it.

throwaway88 said:
NakedPluto said:

I am not able to talk to my guardian at will, hence the part about the damaged throat chakra. The only times I've had verified contact myself is in astral projection. I worked with another dedicated Satanist who is a very good medium in the past, and my guardian explained the things I was missing from our astral contacts. Even on the astral I have no hearing, but when they connect to my clairaudience points I hear static and words with the sound of my mental voice. When I have encounters with the enemy I can oddly enough hear their collective voice, the one that's layered a thousand times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Could you recommend any specific balancing meditations for this? Can this be done with yoga focused on the 6th and sacral chakra? Thank you for the reply.
Then unblock and clean your throat chakra...

Henu the Great said:
Can this unaspected Venus rectified with chakra empowerment? I am asking because I too have it.

It is not a negative trait in a chart, nor it means one has any problems specifically by itself. It is actually better than a possibly negatively affected Venus.

Henu the Great said:

Besides what HP. Cobra said, social interaction and things like these can be understood from a psychology point of view and understanding human nature. I’m like 70% autistic by medical standards :lol: :lol: and I can excell in normal socializing, and have deep understanding in spiritual disciplines. This is a plus when dealing with deep layering thoughts and matters.This is a matter of understanding one self and the exterior on a rational side. Emotional intelligence can assure that too, you need to let yourself be yourself.

luis said:

For years my main focus was specifically working on my throat chakra. It isn't blocked, it's damaged. In order for me to have the abilities of a normal throat chakra it would need to be astrally transplanted (a new one). I was told Sobek deals with this, but I could literally die if something goes wrong. I'm better off just focusing on the MO at this point. The only thing I didn't try yet is a spiritual venus square (I wasn't able to do squares because of my environment), but that's next on my list after venus gets in a good aspect. I will probably focus that on healing my throat chakra and my physical allergies.

Aquarius said:
I believe that balancing meditations are the nostril breathing, the double serpent meditation, hatha yoga, vibrating the mantra Satanama and there's the prayer mudra too that can help.

Thanks! I haven't done the alternate nostril breathing in a long time, never would have thought about it. I've been doing a shortened version of the twin serpent before my energy raising, I'l do it fully from now on and combine it with the alternate nostril breathing and Satanama vibrations.

NakedPluto said:
Besides what HP. Cobra said, social interaction and things like these can be understood from a psychology point of view and understanding human nature. I’m like 70% autistic by medical standards :lol: :lol: and I can excell in normal socializing, and have deep understanding in spiritual disciplines. This is a plus when dealing with deep layering thoughts and matters.This is a matter of understanding one self and the exterior on a rational side. Emotional intelligence can assure that too, you need to let yourself be yourself.

It's one thing to understand, it's another to be able to react in a correct manner to certain things. Things go way over my head sometimes and people tend to seriously misjudge my intentions, which leads to a lot of sudden conflicts. Reflecting back on something is fairly easy compared to correctly reacting in the moment.

throwaway88 said:
luis said:

For years my main focus was specifically working on my throat chakra. It isn't blocked, it's damaged. In order for me to have the abilities of a normal throat chakra it would need to be astrally transplanted (a new one). I was told Sobek deals with this, but I could literally die if something goes wrong. I'm better off just focusing on the MO at this point. The only thing I didn't try yet is a spiritual venus square (I wasn't able to do squares because of my environment), but that's next on my list after venus gets in a good aspect. I will probably focus that on healing my throat chakra and my physical allergies.
That is totally impossible. You are either deluded or a troll. You can't advance with a blocked chakra let alone do the MO...

If this is not an imbalance of energies, then I suspect sexual abstinence is the cause.

Sexual abstinence is not a natural and healthy thing to do. Zinc is slightly radioactive and therefore potentially dangerous. In a natural situation, the body has mechanisms to balance it and avoid harm.

My suspicion lies in the unnatural and blocked situation that is sexual abstinence, in which, zinc could stagnate in the prostate. This in my opinion has the potential to cause damage to the prostate, including cancer.

There are no official studies on this yet but there is evidence on men who give up sex and masturbation and then do long-term and/or permanent sexual abstinence with the frequent result of prostate cancer. This mainly affects old men but I doubt that young men are exempt of harm related to such sick and completely wrong lifestyle.

Astral sex is not enough because you do not live and exist only astrally. If you are going through sexual abstinence, you need to fix it before it is too late.

If you're not ready to live with a woman, quality pornography (to make sure you don't get used to and expect gross, wrong and sick things when you get married) and masturbation 2-3 times a week will work well for your health.

luis said:
That is totally impossible. You are either deluded or a troll. You can't advance with a blocked chakra let alone do the MO...

Again, it isn't blocked. Energy goes through it fine. It regulates emotions fine. It doesn't have the ability to connect and communicate in terms of astral hearing, which a normal throat chakra should at least partially be able to. I know several people who developed normal astral hearing after just a few weeks of work. I did everything over the years, 1 year+ working of HAUM vibrations every day during the hours of venus, necronomicon throat chakra working, physical yoga asanas for 30+ minutes every day. No result. It did unblock my emotions partially after the i experienced some trauma, but no astral hearing. Damaged =\= blocked.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is not a negative trait in a chart, nor it means one has any problems specifically by itself. It is actually better than a possibly negatively affected Venus.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for your replies. I was mostly concerned about the possibility of lack in astral hearing (as I have begun to work on it this year and gained some little progress I was alarmed about this), but maybe this is more like the case for OP and not generally the case when the Venus is unaspected.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for your replies. I was mostly concerned about the possibility of lack in astral hearing (as I have begun to work on it this year and gained some little progress I was alarmed about this), but maybe this is more like the case for OP and not generally the case when the Venus is unaspected.

Astral hearing is basically from my experience just like a radio. You have to power up the radio, open it then listen. Most of the time you have to tune to the desired radio channel. A little comparison that proves true in experience by intent and will. Basic training, don't worry about it.

If something important is to be exclusively heard by you from the Gods, with or without astral points opened, you will hear.

NakedPluto said:

Your last sentence is something that came to me very instinctively at the beginning. I believe it was the Gods who relayed this someHPS shannon also mentioned this. up till now i have been doing workings for hangups, cleaning, warfare and yoga, with the occasional empowerment. I am actually starting to notice what could be kundalini manifestations like loss of appetite, bursts of emotion, esp sadness and anger ( i think repressed emotions coming up among other things), as well as during KY swaying or turning in circles, although this started months ago. In the very beginning i would feel crawlies around my head, and now too with the occasional buzzing in my tailbone. I have it particularly when i lie down in my sacral area too, although this could be something else. I want to move alittle forward with empowerment but am not sure i should yet, esp with some of the symptoms i still experience as i don't want to end up going insane. headaches have also come and gone with a tinnutis now that does not stop in my right ear.

If HP HC have time or somebody who might know the answer about astral projection. What a person should look into his natal chart to see any favourable placements for this? planets/degrees and etc? I know you need to put in work which I'm doing right now.. Just wondering..

Also somebody maybe have any insight on what to expect when Pluto transit conjunct natal Neptune? I've been looking into this on the internet.. But maybe some preparation or working in that period of time would be very beneficial?

Thank you.

HS.

Master said:
If this is not an imbalance of energies, then I suspect sexual abstinence is the cause.

Sexual abstinence is not a natural and healthy thing to do. Zinc is slightly radioactive and therefore potentially dangerous. In a natural situation, the body has mechanisms to balance it and avoid harm.

My suspicion lies in the unnatural and blocked situation that is sexual abstinence, in which, zinc could stagnate in the prostate. This in my opinion has the potential to cause damage to the prostate, including cancer.

There are no official studies on this yet but there is evidence on men who give up sex and masturbation and then do long-term and/or permanent sexual abstinence with the frequent result of prostate cancer. This mainly affects old men but I doubt that young men are exempt of harm related to such sick and completely wrong lifestyle.

Astral sex is not enough because you do not live and exist only astrally. If you are going through sexual abstinence, you need to fix it before it is too late.

If you're not ready to live with a woman, quality pornography (to make sure you don't get used to and expect gross, wrong and sick things when you get married) and masturbation 2-3 times a week will work well for your health.

Read carefully the Third Step of the Magnum Opus.

Third Step Of Magnum Opus

The next step is to activate and nourish the sacral chakra, which produces the male aspect of the elixir. When fully functioning, this chakra transforms the life force into the male aspect of the elixir of life. This is achieved by constant heat on the sacral chakra.

Then, through a special process, the two elixirs are combined, but only after they have been properly cleansed; this is another step I will add soon. The result is the reversal of aging, all ailments disappear, and you get immortality and physical and spiritual perfection on par with the Gods.

This meditation is NOT pleasant! Satan told me "There are some who are fanatical and take this to the extreme". By this he meant abstinence and chastity which he confirmed were TOTALLY UNHEALTHY. It is important that you have full orgasms for this meditation. BUT - THEY MUST HAPPEN AT LEAST SEVERAL HOURS AFTER YOU DO THIS MEDITATION. In other words, don't do them next to each other. Wait until you have intercourse and orgasms at least several hours after performing the meditation.

Full orgasm is very important as each step and has other benefits. Meditation: Stimulate yourself OR (for men) if you wake up in the morning with an erection, inhale the arousal into your sacral chakra (2nd) until it is gone and you have no erection. For women, you should no longer feel any arousal. This may take several breaths. It is most effective if done in the morning hours. This has the effect of activating and igniting the sacral chakra, of condensing and storing the life force essential for the final work. If done correctly, you will begin to feel a warm/burning sensation in the second chakra. This is the "lower stove." Arousal is your life force and is exceptionally powerful.

The life force/vitality is then condensed and stored in the second chakra instead of being dissipated through ejaculation/orgasm. The heat transforms it and thus it becomes an elixir like ambrosia from the pineal gland. For people who have a low sex drive, using a vibrator can help excite you sexually. Partners can also work together, and when they come close to orgasm, they can inhale the energy into the sacral chakra.

NakedPluto said:

Yes and no, it’s a collaborative effort with yourself and your soul. It seems like it happens on its own when it happens. But it’s also you and your mind and choice. For me it was in a moment of total self acceptance and freedom. It does make a person really horny when it happens, I was actually in the same room with two people who I was really comfortable with just having a major art session. It got really intense and then the effects of the energy were noticeable for even them the next day. It was better for me to be around people. After that it took me a few days to wind down. I wasn’t sure what had even just happened or how. I just went with the flow and felt so free. I felt really frazzled and at that point my senses were so clear and guidance from the gods came in at an amazing quality. It lasted a long time, and all I knew was to just stay right with them and follow that guidance. It can be kind of shocking when this happens, it was the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced, and also beautiful. Also something to be respected and ready for. It definitely can’t be forced by left brained decision.

Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes and no, it’s a collaborative effort with yourself and your soul. It seems like it happens on its own when it happens. But it’s also you and your mind and choice. For me it was in a moment of total self acceptance and freedom. It does make a person really horny when it happens, I was actually in the same room with two people who I was really comfortable with just having a major art session. It got really intense and then the effects of the energy were noticeable for even them the next day. It was better for me to be around people. After that it took me a few days to wind down. I wasn’t sure what had even just happened or how. I just went with the flow and felt so free. I felt really frazzled and at that point my senses were so clear and guidance from the gods came in at an amazing quality. It lasted a long time, and all I knew was to just stay right with them and follow that guidance. It can be kind of shocking when this happens, it was the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced, and also beautiful. Also something to be respected and ready for. It definitely can’t be forced by left brained decision.

Those are the consequences of the elixirs not the producers, yet meditating on those states of being helps unchain these. It is indeed a buildup to that. Condensing as much electricity helps. For example, whenever I become extremely serious and grim, laser focus and like a mountain as a feeling, everytime I have visions from the Serpent. Similarly if I input myself the state of being that is specific of the male elixir, I stimulate this. It is the focus of the desires manifesting spiritually and physically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back