Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews suck!

When I was in college...

I had received a Jewish blessing from jews who were giving blessings to people.

I felt tormented for awhile after that. Uneasy and just not right.

Then my life fell apart.

My friends really turned against me. I almost ended being homeless.

I got raped, too, by an African American who admitted the reason why he wanted to impregnate me. He wanted white blonde women to have his babies.

Right now, I live with my widowed and sickly mother.

Sitri said I have a curse on me, has been there since I was little. He says it can be removed and Father Satan insists upon me doing it.

Is it normal for a Jewish blessing to wreck one's life?

Also, when I talked to a black rabbi about finding more about Christianity's true source, because I was brainwashed into thinking and believing this horse shit... I felt like I suddenly got bound one day, watching his videos which he was speaking against demons in Hebrew, binding them and sending them to where he wanted. I was forced under his will, heavily. I was doing everything the entities were telling me...but not freely. I had in my mind I was told to go to Egypt. I was forced to prostrate before this black rabbi. Ugh. And threw out everything in my house, literally losing it.
All I did was recite whatever he wanted me to. Something about reciting and memorizing "Elohim's commandments". Yes, "Elohim".

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
When I was in college...

Then my life fell apart.

I got raped, too, by an African American who admitted the reason why he wanted to impregnate me. He wanted white blonde women to have his babies.

Sitri said I have a curse on me, has been there since I was little. He says it can be removed and Father Satan insists upon me doing it.

Also, when I talked to a black rabbi about finding more about Christianity's true source, because I was brainwashed into thinking and believing this horse shit... I felt like I suddenly got bound one day, watching his videos which he was speaking against demons in Hebrew, binding them and sending them to where he wanted. I was forced under his will, heavily. I was doing everything the entities were telling me...but not freely. I had in my mind I was told to go to Egypt. I was forced to prostrate before this black rabbi. Ugh. And threw out everything in my house, literally losing it.
All I did was recite whatever he wanted me to. Something about reciting and memorizing "Elohim's commandments". Yes, "Elohim".
Sigh...

There is no such thing as a jewish blessing for any Gentile on this Earth. Also you did a foolish errand to follow the instructions of the jew.

Now you need to clean and remove the curses... It's totally doable, and with right methods it should not take longer than 40 days. Begin at waning Moon with a right method and you'll be fine.

What is your meditation program like?

When I was in college...

Then my life fell apart.

All these Jews cursed you. Plus you don't know what he had you recite in Hebrew most likely. Simply do the final rtr to remove this and other rituals Cleanse daily. It won't be there forever.

Henu the Great said:
When I was in college...

Then my life fell apart.

Sigh...

There is no such thing as a jewish blessing for any Gentile on this Earth. Also you did a foolish errand to follow the instructions of the jew.

Now you need to clean and remove the curses... It's totally doable, and with right methods it should not take longer than 40 days. Begin at waning Moon with a right method and you'll be fine.

What is your meditation program like?

I have not really had the time.

But I do want to do the rtr badly. I have strong desire to do so.

The last times I did it, I felt wonderful. I felt warm energy go up my spine, like dragon's breath, and I felt good. Real good.

slyscorpion said:
When I was in college...

Then my life fell apart.

All these Jews cursed you. Plus you don't know what he had you recite in Hebrew most likely. Simply do the final rtr to remove this and other rituals Cleanse daily. It won't be there forever.

Okay, I've been away for awhile because of being busy..

What rtrs are we currently doing?

Which do you recommend.

BTW, I am fan girling over the banner in your signature! :mrgreen:

slyscorpion said:
When I was in college...

Then my life fell apart.

Which do you recommend.

Check this for our current RTR schedule:https://ancient-forums.com/app.php/ritual-schedule?sid=d100db174c1eebc10c7b82f0a0404b07

I know for some it can be hard to get the ball rolling when they first become a SS but I recommend to take this path as equally as important as eating food and drinking water. You'll see it's a beautiful path to devote your life too. You found this place so that already is a sign that you belong here so if thoughts come into your mind that says otherwise down the path just ignore it. Ease into the meditations, yoga and RTRs until you're comfortable to do more.

So as for my advice I recommend to do the RTRs as other have said. That should help out with the curses. You've already mentioned the positive effects and this is to be expected. Keep going! :)

Perhaps a Munka might help as well to free your soul from those curses. You should know if it's necessary or not.

Good luck :)

Which do you recommend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woden said:
Well, I suggest you find the time.

You come here telling us how bummed-out and tragic your life has been, mainly because of the silly reckless things you've done, letting fucking kikes manipulate and shit all over you.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

You mean well in trying to give advice but I think you should try to think about another person's situation a little better before giving advice because it might come off as rude to them. I understand that being naive is not exactly an excuse but it's not entirely a person's fault if they don't know better at some times. Even people here have made naive mistakes but they learn from them. It's what separates us from the normies that only complain and don't do anything to better their situation. The OP should make sure she doesn't act in this manner either which I think you would agree.

Im just saying telling them it's their fault in a way to shame them doesn't help whatsoever and only causes conflict. I don't think you were trying to shame her but I'm just trying to make you realize how messed up it kind of sounds you're saying she herself is to blame for getting raped because she let the jews curse her and I would understand if someone thought otherwise of your intentions.

Like I said, i do think you meant well with your to the point advice but I wanted to point out the impact of your words here.

Going thru some of the OPs older posts I understand where the tone of some of the replies are coming from.

To the OP, please do start taking our advice here more seriously if you really want your life to get better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back