Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elon Musks girlfriend publicly states A.I. is fast track to communism, is in agreeance with it

Sundara

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/03/elon-musks-girlfriend-grimes-baffles-with-rant-about-ai-communism/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xiot-d16DxFO8rZFa3zQOApJBe4k6_Z0WCxjfzflfiqWx8Zq0ppi6UIU

Here Grimes blatantly publicly states that their primary goal is a fast track to communism in an almost cracked out rant. Psychotic.

Another ugly jewess down for the cause, look at those tattoos on her face I can't wait until people see fucks like Elon and his dumb kike girlfriend for what they are. To some extent people already do after his Twitter trick against Bitcoin, but I don't think it's enough yet.

More constructively, AI is already being blamed for literally murdering people. On a sane planet we would stop that type of research, but we barely live on a sane planet.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/01/1002...-first-battlefield-killing-by-an-autonomous-d

Sundara said:
https://pagesix.com/2021/06/03/elon-musks-girlfriend-grimes-baffles-with-rant-about-ai-communism/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xiot-d16DxFO8rZFa3zQOApJBe4k6_Z0WCxjfzflfiqWx8Zq0ppi6UIU

Here Grimes blatantly publicly states that their primary goal is a fast track to communism in an almost cracked out rant. Psychotic.

Thanks for sharing the link! Haha she said it exactly as it is. The jews getting more and more exposed by the day with their communist agenda. Another effect of our ongoing RTR attacks.

AI is the path to communism: Says the dumb fried potato brain while being literally the girlfriend of one of the world's richest people, lol.

Imagine driving a Lamborghini around and telling people about Communism and how everyone will own a bike only if you support her billionaire boyfriend to impose this or something.

Since the want Communism then let's begin with people like her husband.

Tell the Communists to think the matter over. We will use them as RTR manipulated mobs and they will see to that she and her hubby will be stripped of all privileges, wealth and power, since they need to be absolutely equal with everyone else.

These people are literally losing it's is the RTR fucking them over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We will use them as RTR manipulated mobs and they will see to that she and her hubby will be stripped of all privileges, wealth and power, since they need to be absolutely equal with everyone else.

@HP.Cobra:

Despite numerous RTR articles and sermons you mentioned. Is there any sermon or guide you created on how the RTRs work in a scientific empirical manner.

For example I know that when we launch the RTR it de-kaballatizes the enemy kaballah. And with certain RTRs either it manipulates the scenario towards us/against them or it pumps down their kaballistic intent and the scenario gets diffused or reduced greatly.

I also know the Gods play with the RTRs besides doing much more vicious and powerful magickal effects. They also work with the pools of energies available to them. As it's been stated the Gods manipulate reality and do use the RTRs or work within the framework of the RTRs to install their modifications easier since the enemy garbage has been weakened, reduced, or eliminated.

But have you ever considered writing up a sermon on the exact way/ways the RTR/RNTR and potential RQRs work in regards to manipulating reality.

It seems silly for me to state as I outlined everything but I'd like to read a more professional/higher IQ response in a professional package.

Sad thing is the jews are trying to push this (oh humans are corrupt we need ai to save us) sad thing is who programs it if it's a jew we get fucked automatically but still wouldn't trust ai to save anyone but funny how jews want to censore things (oy vey we can't have ai learning truths about us reptilian jews) if many bots can figure them out how long till ai do

She isn't merely cracked out, she may be eccentric and possibly on drugs but if you look at her chart you'll immediately see a total obsession with success, money and backstabbing at any cost. She quite literally means this. This is what most fellow travellers with communism are like. "Gold for me, rags for you."

Karnonnos said:
She isn't merely cracked out, she may be eccentric and possibly on drugs but if you look at her chart you'll immediately see a total obsession with success, money and backstabbing at any cost. She quite literally means this. This is what most fellow travellers with communism are like. "Gold for me, rags for you."

Yeah I didn’t mean literally on crack or insane asylum type of psychotic, it’s just that it’s metaphorically cracked out and insane to be supportive of this. Of course she knows what she’s doing and has the brain for it.

MrIntrepid said:
Another ugly jewess down for the cause, look at those tattoos on her face I can't wait until people see fucks like Elon and his dumb kike girlfriend for what they are. To some extent people already do after his Twitter trick against Bitcoin, but I don't think it's enough yet.

More constructively, AI is already being blamed for literally murdering people. On a sane planet we would stop that type of research, but we barely live on a sane planet.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/01/1002...-first-battlefield-killing-by-an-autonomous-d

Agreed on many parts. The only thing is that and I'll admit this is my speculation but there's a 99% chance of this being true that Elon Musk isn't tweeting at all. With everything he does in a day he has no time for something like twitter. I believe he's using an advanced AI to tweet and gather data as a form of social experiment for his/company means. Again this is speculation but when you look at Neuralink and it's end goals and agenda there's a lot we are not fully in the know about.

I just HIGHLY doubt it's actual Elon Tweeting or initiating these tweets.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AI is the path to communism: Says the dumb fried potato brain while being literally the girlfriend of one of the world's richest people, lol.

Imagine driving a Lamborghini around and telling people about Communism and how everyone will own a bike only if you support her billionaire boyfriend to impose this or something.

Since the want Communism then let's begin with people like her husband.

Tell the Communists to think the matter over. We will use them as RTR manipulated mobs and they will see to that she and her hubby will be stripped of all privileges, wealth and power, since they need to be absolutely equal with everyone else.

People are more and more mental as the days go on, when I started to see the RTR effects a couple of years after I moved to a hard left jew ridden area it’s like they just crawled out of the woodworks. There’s jews literally plummeting into their own bullshit and even hallucinating. Happened to a couple jews I can name. It’s good to view it as a cleansing process and the shit before the final fall, sit back and watch the show.

I don’t even know how to get around the crap going on in the west anymore. It’s gotten so socially bad that I want to yeet myself far away sometimes, but there’s no where to even go thats much better.

As a student who studies AI and related fields I would like to mention that as with most things, AI can be used for the betterment of humanity or for nefarious purposes by the enemy. Just like a knife can be used to stab someone or carve wood into boats etc, AI can be used for good or evil depending on how we use it. People should also understand that currently we have only been able to achieve 'narrow' AI - it's limited to specific tasks for which the AI is created. Though the AI may be better at some tasks than humans, example transcribing audio, it can not do anything beside the task it's created for; hence, it's called narrow AI.

An example of a good use of AI is cancer detection. There are AI systems which can detect breast cancers, lung cancers, tumors etc. Other types of AI could be used find proper trajectories and controlling rockets which could be extremely useful if and when humanity is a space dwelling species.

But as I said there can be terrible uses as well. Think of using a driverless vehicle to run someone over. An autopilot drone to attack someone. Faking and impersonating someone's voice and accessing their confidential information and list is endless. All of these are possible misuses of AI.

As with most things, it's good or bad depending on how someone uses it. But I would not be surprised if the reason jews are pushing for research into AI is for sinister purposes. AI is not yet developed to a level which can 'think' to say. Just some clever programing which makes an AI system seem 'intelligent'. But maybe one day there will be such AI. Our fight is to stop the enemy. Because it's in their hands that technology is abused.

Think about the internet. Because of the technology of internet, we can share information and have access to Joy of Satan which has turned into a massive community, one which is literally saving humanity. But it is the same internet which can teach an evildoer to make bombs. It is the same technology through which fuckbook and other social medias steal info about people. So it's really what someone does with the technology rather than the technology itself.

I just wanted to put it out there because I believe that there can be infinitely many important uses of AI. Numerous enough to outweigh the drawbacks. But we must continue our hard work we have been doing to stop the enemy. These shits can turn something useful into destructive. Our fight is against these shits, and technology need not be blamed when it's the enemy that makes that technology bad. That's what I believe anyway.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

Braun666 said:
MrIntrepid said:

Agreed on many parts. The only thing is that and I'll admit this is my speculation but there's a 99% chance of this being true that Elon Musk isn't tweeting at all. With everything he does in a day he has no time for something like twitter. I believe he's using an advanced AI to tweet and gather data as a form of social experiment for his/company means. Again this is speculation but when you look at Neuralink and it's end goals and agenda there's a lot we are not fully in the know about.

I just HIGHLY doubt it's actual Elon Tweeting or initiating these tweets.

I'll go even further and speculate that Elon himself is an AI.

CandiceLee1313 said:
Elon Musks Girlfriend looks like...some old doll a three year old child scribbled on and threw out in trash...lol..
That's extremely accurate :lol:

Satnam666 said:
Sad thing is the jews are trying to push this (oh humans are corrupt we need ai to save us) sad thing is who programs it if it's a jew we get fucked automatically but still wouldn't trust ai to save anyone but funny how jews want to censore things (oy vey we can't have ai learning truths about us reptilian jews) if many bots can figure them out how long till ai do

That would be so funny if they set up an AI type thing that ended up turning on them and exposing them. :lol:

Grimes is an absolute weirdo. I'm only aware of her because she was in a Bring Me the Horizon song in 2019. Her music used to be decent, she made it herself which is more than most pop singers can say. She always had that crack energy but after she met Elon she transitioned to a level 99 crackhead. Needless to say, I stopped listening to her. After reading her rant, I'm glad I couldn't get through her new album. Probably full of judeo/xtian subliminals

Heptus666 said:
Grimes is an absolute weirdo. I'm only aware of her because she was in a Bring Me the Horizon song in 2019. Her music used to be decent, she made it herself which is more than most pop singers can say. She always had that crack energy but after she met Elon she transitioned to a level 99 crackhead. Needless to say, I stopped listening to her. After reading her rant, I'm glad I couldn't get through her new album. Probably full of judeo/xtian subliminals

I’ll be the first to admit when someone’s aesthetic is cool and admirable, and Elon musk and grimes have that. It’s fucking sweet. No getting around that. If the whole jwo and abuse of technology knowledge and power weren’t a thing.... But alas...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back