Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are reptillians trying to have hybrid human babies?

Akay Alaz

Hello, ı wish you all a great day.
There is a researcher author called Farah Yurdözü and she is also an ufologist. She is the first one who introduce reptillians to the Turkey, she wrote a book about them in 90s. She is against new age stuff but she despise Satanism and she is talking about spirituality all the time but she don't know anything usefull and she is just scaring people because she don't have our wisdom.
Anyway the main thing is she has a youtube channel, and a group called unknown secrets club. There are a lot of people out there sending her their experiences her through gmail and she is sharing them without giving any info from the sender.
I noticed this, there is a lot of men and women believes they have a baby from greys or reptillians. And their memories with them are scary. Those fuckers abducts victims in the middle of the night, they suddenly find themselves in the ufo. Witness sees other women too. She says "their purpose was having hybrid human babies." She is seeing a reptillian in front of her standing near the bed, she scares from her. They communicate with her through her dreams, she saw she had a son too. The people who abducted by reptillians and greys having horrible times. Especially reptillians treating them like shit.(guess why?) There is dozens of people expreincing this thing. Even in the comments ı saw someone saying this " they are so bad ı don't even want to sleep anymore, ı wish ı was dead sometimes"
The numbers of these people are a lot.
What are they trying to do? Not only female but males lived through this too. What is the purpose? The experiences coming from all around the Turkey. I don't know whats happening to my people. Are they choosing the Gentiles or underpopulation jewish ı don't know. They are so disgusting.
And Farah Yurdözü acting and talking like she knows every fucking thing. She puts our Nordic Gods and idiot ugly reptillians on the same page. And then she is talking about how Turkeys ancient cities have Annunaki figures and how all around the world they have same look "blonde hair and blue eyes" and then she says the people thought they are gods!!! She is killing me sometimes. She knows some particular things but she can't bring them all together and it is so annoying. How can you be this blind woman, do you want me to go crazy?

I can't find any answers to my questions even Miss Yurdözü don't know them :D So what are your thoughts about this?

Akay Alaz said:
There is a researcher author called Farah Yurdözü and she is also an ufologist. She is the first one who introduce reptillians to the Turkey, she wrote a book about them in 90s. She is against new age stuff but she despise Satanism and she is talking about spirituality all the time but she don't know anything usefull and she is just scaring people because she don't have our wisdom.
Anyway the main thing is she has a youtube channel, and a group called unknown secrets club. There are a lot of people out there sending her their experiences her through gmail and she is sharing them without giving any info from the sender.
I noticed this, there is a lot of men and women believes they have a baby from greys or reptillians. And their memories with them are scary. Those fuckers abducts victims in the middle of the night, they suddenly find themselves in the ufo. Witness sees other women too. She says "their purpose was having hybrid human babies." She is seeing a reptillian in front of her standing near the bed, she scares from her. They communicate with her through her dreams, she saw she had a son too. The people who abducted by reptillians and greys having horrible times. Especially reptillians treating them like shit.(guess why?) There is dozens of people expreincing this thing. Even in the comments ı saw someone saying this " they are so bad ı don't even want to sleep anymore, ı wish ı was dead sometimes"
What are they trying to do? Not only female but males lived through this too. What is the purpose? The experiences coming from all around the Turkey. I don't know whats happening to my people. Are they choosing the Gentiles or underpopulation jewish ı don't know. They are so disgusting.
And Farah Yurdözü acting and talking like she knows every fucking thing. She puts our Nordic Gods and idiot ugly reptillians on the same page. And then she is talking about how Turkeys ancient cities have Annunaki figures and how all around the world they have same look "blonde hair and blue eyes" and then she says the people thought they are gods!!! She is killing me sometimes. She knows some particular things but she can't bring them all together and it is so annoying. How can you be this blind woman, do you want me to go crazy?

I can't find any answers to my questions even Miss Yurdözü don't know them :D So what are your thoughts about this?

My friend has had experience with reptilians. She was possessed by more than one of them, one left and the one that stayed was gradually destroyed by Satan.
One reptilian called my friend Hitler himself.
Greys are another pain my friend had to deal with. They heavily experimented on her and wanted her energy. They put shit into your soul brain, too.
She didn't have a child with one of them as far as she knows, but an astral baby she made with a demon.
She's so afraid she's jewish or a Jewish soul. However, her demon lover (and he admitted to this to me and my other friend) has sex with her and performs sexual acts on her.
She goes through wrath, but then love. Father Satan does show love towards her, despite what she goes through.
She did the rtr for several days, felt good about it, felt a good energy inside of her, no mental problems. The enemy or someone didn't like her doing it though so they made fun of Hitler, calling him insane and a fool. She had nightmares about Hitler being in a behavioral center taking pills...it disturbed her.

Akay Alaz said:

This woman Yurdozu is most likely a jewess. To be that deep into something like that doesnt come natural to gentiles and the hatred of satan and the annunaki, our deamons is typical jewish behavior, so is the group type behavior, and recruiting unaware people.

As for the validity of reptilians and greys creating human hybrids. Other then the jews specifically, I dont doubt the possibility at all. But I have no idea about this personally whether it is true or a bunch of lies.

Perhaps someone with more information would be able to answer that question for you.

Stay away and out of communication with this crazy jewish woman.

They are doing these experiments to help with the Jewish race. They need DNA from people apparently to do something that they are doing to maintain or maybe even attempt to upgrade the Jews in some way I would guess. If they are really doing this with creating hybrids (a huge amount of people claim this) expect that these children wouldn't be much different than Jews if at all and very likely it may just be a way of them infiltrating gentile bloodlines with Jewish DNA and nothing else.

You hear about stuff like this all the time in new ager circles where they believe the IGF is fucking people in order to have human/grey offspring. These people will claim that being abducted by the enemy results in one being returned to the Earth smarter than they left it and that it's a pleasurable experience that everyone should want to go through. They also claim that they are allowed to visit and even hold their children when abducted, as well as them having total recollection of these events after being released.

While possible that many of these people are just LARPERs my personal suspicion is that they're trying to make more advanced hybrids for diplomatic purposes when/if the IGF makes their grand reveal. It would be easier for them to convince people that they're on the side of humanity if they can make a grey that is for all intents and purposes still a grey but appears to be human, or at least human-like.

Of course this is really just one possibility and I both hope and expect that I am completely wrong. Perhaps more likely is that they're working out how to genetically modify us if they succeed at enslaving humanity in its entirety.

slyscorpion said:
They are doing these experiments to help with the Jewish race. They need DNA from people apparently to do something that they are doing to maintain or maybe even attempt to upgrade the Jews in some way I would guess. If they are really doing this with creating hybrids (a huge amount of people claim this) expect that these children wouldn't be much different than Jews if at all and very likely it may just be a way of them infiltrating gentile bloodlines with Jewish DNA and nothing else.

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
Oyyy Veyyy.....

There are already human grey clones living in our society, you just don't know it yet.

Jack said:
There are already human grey clones living in our society, you just don't know it yet.

Yes I know I even remember an SS who posted on here that this happened to his or her own family once and then described how the sibling was with all sorts of negative traits. Too many people at that time were not ready to listen. Biden probably is one of them.

MrIntrepid said:
You hear about stuff like this all the time in new ager circles where they believe the IGF is fucking people in order to have human/grey offspring. These people will claim that being abducted by the enemy results in one being returned to the Earth smarter than they left it and that it's a pleasurable experience that everyone should want to go through. They also claim that they are allowed to visit and even hold their children when abducted, as well as them having total recollection of these events after being released.

While possible that many of these people are just LARPERs my personal suspicion is that they're trying to make more advanced hybrids for diplomatic purposes when/if the IGF makes their grand reveal. It would be easier for them to convince people that they're on the side of humanity if they can make a grey that is for all intents and purposes still a grey but appears to be human, or at least human-like.

Of course this is really just one possibility and I both hope and expect that I am completely wrong. Perhaps more likely is that they're working out how to genetically modify us if they succeed at enslaving humanity in its entirety.

I can totally see how this is plausible with how much race mixing is pushed in the mainstream. If somehow they did this disgusting act of mixing their species with that of a human them best believe the usual "love is love" and pro race mixing folks on all sides will welcome the enemy ets with open arms. It's annoying that this probably will work on some people.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

Yes I know I even remember an SS who posted on here that this happened to his or her own family once and then described how the sibling was with all sorts of negative traits. Too many people at that time were not ready to listen. Biden probably is one of them.
I think the Biden we see now is just a body double and the real Biden is already dead. I can't confirm it but it's highly plausible.

hailourtruegod said:
MrIntrepid said:

I can totally see how this is plausible with how much race mixing is pushed in the mainstream. If somehow they did this disgusting act of mixing their species with that of a human them best believe the usual "love is love" and pro race mixing folks on all sides will welcome the enemy ets with open arms. It's annoying that this probably will work on some people.

There are already weirdoes calling for us to accept the rule of the IGF so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they just got down on their knees if the greys actually do make contact publicly. I think there will also be a lot of people who think it's all just a Hollywood spook show and that the government is fucking with them. This is just judging from what people have already said of the increased UFO coverage in the mainstream media though.

hailourtruegod said:
MrIntrepid said:

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 Imagine doing it with a reptilian these same people would be pushing for that if they could.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

I think the Biden we see now is just a body double and the real Biden is already dead. I can't confirm it but it's highly plausible.

Everyone who has been spiritually open and sensed him that I have seen has said Biden always feels exactly or much like a grey on the astral in energy. Also he knows what he is doing. It is an intentional subversion it is not openly obvious to everyone but to people that are smart. He is with conscious thought in his mind of what he is doing intentionally doing everything the wrong way and to destroy. While saying the opposite.

The case of Biden if he's not a grey then he is a racially conscious Jew but truth be told there is no record of him having Jewish DNA that is spoken about anywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back