Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mozart the Mason

Malpirgi Zodinu

Mozart was a Mason, and most likely knew the truth.

His opera "Die Zauberflote" (The Magic Flute) is very revealing. It's an homage to the Masons. It's about an egyptian prince, Tamino, who falls in love with Pamina, the daughter of the Queen of the Night. Pamina is under the power of the High Priest Sarastro, and Tamino is persuaded to rescue her by his friend Papageno, the birdcatcher. The High Priest decides that Tamino will have to prove himself worthy of Pamina by undergoing a series of ritualistic tests which Tamino passes successfully. In the end, the two lovers are united on a higher plane of existence.

This is clearly an ode to the raising of the Serpent, and the union of the male and female aspects of the soul.

Interesting!
Seems like many, if not all, intelligent artists have embedded a deeper meaning into their works.

Especially in this Opera (one of my favourites i must say) one can find a really big number of Satanic symbolism !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back