Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vovim Baghie's E-Mail?

Elite

I am currently translating his book. But I have no idea about what he would think about this situation. I want his permission to translate and share the book. If anyone knows his e-mail can share with me?

Bright Truth said:
I am currently translating his book. But I have no idea about what he would think about this situation. I want his permission to translate and share the book. If anyone knows his e-mail can share with me?
Short answer, he is not a HP anymore, he faked most of his experiences.

Bright Truth said:
Vovim is not a High Priest, he left JoS years ago.

This is a JoS sermon that talks about ex-JoS high priests and how the priesthood works: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2365&f=24

Bright Truth said:

He was a man of poor character and his writings are that of drug induced delusions, combined with unhinged spiritual experiences.

Your wasting your time, please re-assess your dedication to translating this, it's not worth it whatsoever.

Bright Truth said:

Who knows or cares? He wrote this 10 years ago, he could be a xian now. If something is not in Satan's library it's not officially supported by JoS, like Vovim Baghie's, Kai Purr's and Lucius Dragonwolf's writings. I know these are some people's favorites, but they are nothing but fake poser BS which they made up.

luis said:
Bright Truth said:

This explains why he vanished, he had no powers and was just a faker.

When people are honest to themselves and this path, this is where we can grow. Not trough lies. Good riddance.

NinRick said:
I can not fathom how people especially HighPriests can just vanish.

Most simply have quit simply because they were below the task.

Real clergy like HPS Maxine not only have developed too much power to be toppled out or removed [she went for 20 years straight and so on]. These people cracked under pressure within 1-2 years.

Others have left "simply because". To the public this may have appeared as vanishing but to us, we knew on all cases what happened. For example, Vovim was weeded out when it came out he was doing heavy drugs, alongside other things.

When things were smaller a lot of people had all sorts of bizarre influences, and many were not adherent to the path. HPS Maxine ate the fruit of the promise of this path, yet most others simply vanished for no reason or even actually worse reasons than people would understand.

One recent HP that people may have shocked I kicked out, he had this "10 years ago so whatever it was a game back then" mentality, where they were drinking alcohol to alcoholic levels daily. We tried for 10 years STRAIGHT to help them, advise them, give them incentives to cut off, and stop. They will definitely tell you that we are assholes, heartless, and so on. How many e-mails, care, and love have I given to them to stop, few will ever know.

Eventually none of this mattered and they made themselves a total mess.

Apparently this was not what they wanted to do. In the last years this was derailing affairs too much, and they had to go, since this addiction and other issues have been clearly getting in the path of Satan and His objectives.

Real Clergy will not abandon people.

NinRick said:
I can not fathom how people especially HighPriests can just vanish.
You have to understand this was in the beginning of Jos, Maxine was no as advanced as now, She needed help for the groups and it was easier for someone to be HP. As soon as they saw what he truly was he was not a HP anymore. Now as far as I know you need to be verified to have spiritual powers (telepaty) and to be useful here to become HP, now its more strict as it should be.

serpentwalker666 said:
Bright Truth said:

He was a man of poor character and his writings are that of drug induced delusions, combined with unhinged spiritual experiences.

Your wasting your time, please re-assess your dedication to translating this, it's not worth it whatsoever.

You cannot be a HP and love yourself more than you love Satan or the Gods. The love has to be higher for them than one's self. This does not mean self ridicule, but it is what this is.

Only then the power is given to overcome the necessary obstacles to both advance in power, and stay in power. Putting one's self higher than this is a bad idea for this position and a very bad tactic. None until now who have done any of this, have really mattered, or even survived. It's just the reality of warfare at this point, too. The enemy knows how to manipulate these people.

If this is done, even if one makes this out fine for a while, this means they are not much of a HP nor the full fruit of this opportunity will be received. At worse, this can cause failure and destruction.

Many people in this position have fallen or failed because of how easy this looks in theory but how practically challenging this is in essence. And it becomes difficult the moment people lose it on deceptions that generally deal with loving one's self more than the Gods.

You have to love yourself, before you love anyone else. That’s how I feel about it! The ancient beings, would tell you that for sure. Not to rude.

Authentic self said:
You have to love yourself, before you love anyone else. That’s how I feel about it! The ancient beings, would tell you that for sure. Not to rude.

You are not in a position of any responsibility, care, or power at this point. Therefore, your logic works for you now. Of course, properly loving others or anyone implies loving one's self first.

When you'll have kids or something similar maybe more things about this will be understood in regards to the essence of what I mean.

Lol why do you have to say I have no power? I see you’re trying to use some gaslighting tactic against me. But it won’t work! :)

Authentic self said:
Lol why do you have to say I have no power? I see you’re trying to use some gaslighting tactic against me. But it won’t work! :)

No, it is you being an amoeba and not understanding that the "," mark, connects sentences and verbs. Responsibility, care, power. The sentence is connected.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/comma/

You’ve said before that I had no power, and you meant it, you lizard!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, it is you being an amoeba and not understanding that the "," mark, connects sentences and verbs. Responsibility, care, power. The sentence is connected.

Authentic self said:

For me Satan is also above anything else.
This is how it should be.

Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

dude go back to your jews. This place is too wise and smart for ur level. you belong with dumbs

Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Please piss off already.

Authentic self said:

You have no idea what that word means, do you? Gaslighting is when an abuser tells the victim he abuses that he isn't abusing him and it's just his idea/delusion, so to make the victim question his sanity and doubt himself. It's not a person on the internet telling you you have no power or you are an immature idiot or whatever else. Because all these may be true. You're speaking of the responsibility of the High Priests as if you are superior than them and you know what they are supposed to do and how they are supposed to be. And you clearly have no idea on that other than your "feelz".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You cannot be a HP and love yourself more than you love Satan or the Gods. The love has to be higher for them than one's self. This does not mean self ridicule, but it is what this is.

Authentic self said:

HP Hoodedcobra said what HP's are supposed to do and you responded with a self-help cliché and how you "feel" about it and projected that feeling to the Gods. This surely refuted his point!Lol. Using the same ignorant definition of gaslighting you used, one could say that you tried to gaslight him here too.

Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I did mean it of course and that's why I did not take it back here either. Explaining why would be a waste of time. I explained to you how your outlook would have been if you understood more of the subject. Just in case...

You are equal to none at discarding wisdom and intelligence thrown at you. You excel very much on this. My last suggestion to you is immediate application to NASA.

That’s rich coming from you.

siatris666 said:
Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

dude go back to your jews. This place is too wise and smart for ur level. you belong with dumbs

Not Authentic self said:
Lol, the carousel energy makes me feel like my body is turning and spinning best feeling ever!!!

stfu or ill spin you like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDqNEnYWrkc

Authentic self said:
Anyone can become high priest or high priestess, self mastery is knowing yourself you can even meditate to find your true self. We have knowledge within us, it’s just been suppressed really. :roll:
You are free to be a high priest of piss drinking in your own circles. This place is not for the likes of you.

Henu the Great said:
Authentic self said:
Anyone can become high priest or high priestess, self mastery is knowing yourself you can even meditate to find your true self. We have knowledge within us, it’s just been suppressed really. :roll:
You are free to be a high priest of piss drinking in your own circles. This place is not for the likes of you.

This is the average millennial. Believes feel good postmodern New Age BS, everybody is equal, no hierarchy, no hard work needed...You can see why mainstream spirituality is corrupted, it's no different from what that person believes. They take their feelings and make them a religion and call them "spiritual".

siatris666 said:
Not Authentic self said:
Lol, the carousel energy makes me feel like my body is turning and spinning best feeling ever!!!

stfu or ill spin you like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDqNEnYWrkc
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Kike
OL-G7-Xvh-400x400.jpg

Dval said:
As I was going to reply to Henu the “great.” I got removed, now why is that?

Because you are attacking people for no reason, are deluded, and your behavior violates both basic respect towards Satan here and Satanists in the group. And because to add to this, you promote jewish garbage you bring from jewish enemy dens.

If you want to be a Spiritual Satanist, then learn here, and forget what you have learned from these places for dumb fucks. If not, you will get banned. The group has tolerated you enough and we do this because of politeness and to show kindness.

You abuse that, you'll be out. That's it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dval said:
As I was going to reply to Henu the “great.” I got removed, now why is that?

Because you are attacking people for no reason, are deluded, and your behavior violates both basic respect towards Satan here and Satanists in the group. And because to add to this, you promote jewish garbage you bring from jewish enemy dens.

If you want to be a Spiritual Satanist, then learn here, and forget what you have learned from these places for dumb fucks. If not, you will get banned. The group has tolerated you enough and we do this because of politeness and to show kindness.

You abuse that, you'll be out. That's it.

cobra he's a fucking nut from the kikegroup of kikestein. they are part of it..

either a jew or a lhp retard.

either way dont waste your divine time with this rat.

ill spin them if they act more dont worry. thx for banning the fuck

You say I started it, you people called me retarded! So that’s when I defended myself and I’m using my freedom of speech. You just completely twisted it. No one has tolerated me enough they attacked me right off the bat. And I don’t even disrespect the Daemons.

What’s a lhp??? And no I’m not a nut.

siatris666 said:
cobra he's a fucking nut from the kikegroup of kikestein. they are part of it..

either a jew or a lhp retard.

either way dont waste your divine time with this rat.

ill spin them if they act more dont worry. thx for banning the fuck

Dval said:
You say I started it, you people called me retarded! So that’s when I defended myself and I’m using my freedom of speech. You just completely twisted it. No one has tolerated me enough they attacked me right off the bat. And I don’t even disrespect the Daemons.
You disrespect Satan himself with your mentally ill marxism attitude of "I'm equal to Satan".
Tell me about being equal to a galactic emperor...
As I said already, if you want to be equal to something like a good cuck, you can be equal to the dirt I walk on.

I’m far from mentally ill. I mean I do things differently, yes I have seen Satan and he was actually really nice, I remember when he came to me and he looked like an Egyptian, I still sense his energy now and again, gives me a bit of an energy rush and it makes me dizzy. But, I don’t say to Satan can you do this for me plus, I’m the type of person who doesn’t really ask for things, I like to do things by myself. Is that okay??? You have no authority over me on how I feel, cut the bs. I hardly don’t evoke spirits anymore then come to me, we also have are ancestors as well. And I still do meditation and all that.

Aquarius said:
You disrespect Satan himself with your mentally ill marxism attitude of "I'm equal to Satan".
As I said already, if you want to be equal to something like a good cuck, you can be equal to the dirt I walk on.

Dval said:
I’m far from mentally ill. I mean I do things differently, yes I have seen Satan and he was actually really nice, I remember when he came to me and he looked like an Egyptian, I still sense his energy now and again, gives me a bit of an energy rush and it makes me dizzy. But, I don’t say to Satan can you do this for me plus, I’m the type of person who doesn’t really ask for things, I like to do things by myself. Is that okay??? You have no authority over me on how I feel, cut the bs. I hardly don’t evoke spirits anymore then come to me, we also have are ancestors as well. And I still do meditation and all that.

Aquarius said:
I accused you of being an ill marxist, which is true, if you keep saying you are equal to an intergalactic Emperor.
It's good you do meditations, maybe one day you'll understand why you're in the wrong and delusional by believing that.

Dval said:

Aquarius said:

Fucking remove your picture ffs.

luis said:
Bright Truth said:

So that experiment where he says how Azazel's aura and how Azazel helped him is a lie?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back