Question about 40 days

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Question about 40 days

Postby Aquarius » Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 am

We know that if we do a working for 40 days that will be engraved in our soul, but what if instead of doing 40 we do 41? Are those 40 days still engraved in our soul?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis

Re: Question about 40 days

Postby luis » Sat May 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Aquarius wrote:We know that if we do a working for 40 days that will be engraved in our soul, but what if instead of doing 40 we do 41? Are those 40 days still engraved in our soul?

Of course and that 1 day is not engraved, we to do 80-90 days to engrave it more. This is what i think at least.

Darkpagan666

Re: Question about 40 days

Postby Darkpagan666 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:36 pm

I think it has to do with numerology. Yes, the energies will be engraved in your soul. You can also do a 80 days, even 90 to make it permanent.

This depends on the severity of the problem (if it is to remove something such as hang-ups, past life problems that prevents a satisfying relationship and so on). If it is to strenghten anything, 40 days are good, so is 41. 39 are worse in this case as it is incomplete. However, I would recommend either 40, 80 or 90 days. If you are finished anyway, you'll be the judge to see whether things manifests as you wanted or not.

When doing other workings such as the Magickal Squares, this is solely based on geomatric numerology of the specific planets. No mistakes can be done.

HS/88
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla