Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about Jews being able to speaking with demons

Arno Dorian

A Jewish somone told me that his grandfather father was Jewish. this person had learned the guard demon and was doing rtr. but according to what is written in jos, even a 1% jew cannot talk to demons and cannot rtr. So what's the explanation for this ? . I just wonder

Maybe pure non-Jews can destroy their Jewish influence when they reach divinity?

Arno Dorian said:
A Jewish somone told me that his grandfather father was Jewish. this person had learned the guard demon and was doing rtr. but according to what is written in jos, even a 1% jew cannot talk to demons and cannot rtr. So what's the explanation for this ? . I just wonder

Maybe you misheard/misinterpreted what he said or the jew was just lying like they usually do. It's not possible that his great-grandfather was doing RTRs because RTRs were first created in 2014 by HP Maxine. She had been studying hebrew for 10+ years and Satan guided her to read the Torah in Hebrew, find the curses in it and reverse them. The RTRs didn't exist before that.

This person later found out that he was Jewish. he may have lied, but I don't think so.

Well, like the example I gave, someone who is not pure or semi-Jewish with a small amount of Jewish genes can be a satanist, do rtr and reach godhood ?

Rational Satanist said:
Arno Dorian said:

Maybe you misheard/misinterpreted what he said or the jew was just lying like they usually do. It's not possible that his great-grandfather was doing RTRs because RTRs were first created in 2014 by HP Maxine. She had been studying hebrew for 10+ years and Satan guided her to read the Torah in Hebrew, find the curses in it and reverse them. The RTRs didn't exist before that.

Arno Dorian said:
Don't believe everything you are told, and especially coming from jews. Don't even associate with them as it does more harm than good for you.

What is the definitive proof that we are talking to demons? i think i met three demons before but yesterday two beings came and said you are jew . A demon never talks to a Jew, right? never ? :?

Henu the Great said:
Arno Dorian said:
Don't believe everything you are told, and especially coming from jews. Don't even associate with them as it does more harm than good for you.

Arno Dorian said:
What is the definitive proof that we are talking to demons? i think i met three demons before but yesterday two beings came and said you are jew . A demon never talks to a Jew, right? never ? :?
You should try shrouding them in satanic blue flames. This will disturb only enemy, but not friendly ones.

It's quite certain that you have talked to enemy entities, and possibly issues with clarity of communication play a role as well.

At first glance, your publication seems like a joke, Rational Satanist already said that the RTRs were created for the first time in 2014, so it would not be possible to do them before that date.

I used to think that Jews could not feel or see demons, but reading their corrupted texts they all talk about how to exploit them for their benefit, implying that they can indeed feel them and know of their presence.

Currently all demons are no longer bound, so if a Jew invoked them he would not have a good experience.

Are you dedicated to Satan? Do you do FRTR? If you do them and you do not have mental-physical collapses, it means that you are not Jewish, a Satanist goes through a transformation where we understand that for good things to happen bad things must happen, but a Jew never progresses and stagnates, a Jew will not feel good on this path and will feel the emptiness of being in the wrong place.

My advice would be to cut your friendship with all that family, those people only stop you and never want to see you progress more than they do, if you do it and work your astral senses you will be able to know if you are talking to a real demon or an enemy.

Arno Dorian said:
Maybe pure non-Jews can destroy their Jewish influence when they reach divinity?
You ask questions as if they were the answers for you, however I believe that no matter how minimal the Jewish blood is in a person, it can never progress. But perhaps an HP has the answer to that question.
Many give the example of a gentile soul in a Jewish body like "Anton LaVey", but have you analyzed his work? not really progress only served to make Satanism grow and become known, it was not until the arrival of HP Maxine that there was progress and information clean of corruptions.

The enemy at least used to pretend to some part Jews to get them to come or stay here and confuse people. Your probably dealing with the same entities that mess with the Jew.

DTone said:
At first glance, your publication seems like a joke, Rational Satanist already said that the RTRs were created for the first time in 2014, so it would not be possible to do them before that date.

I misunderstood his post. I thought he was saying that a jew's great-grandfather was doing RTRs. Reading it again he seems to be saying that he is a jew because his great-grandfather was and this 1/8th jew is doing RTRs and communicating with the Demons. Of course the jew could still be lying.

Arno Dorian said:

DTone said:

I used to think that Jews could not feel or see demons, but reading their corrupted texts they all talk about how to exploit them for their benefit, implying that they can indeed feel them and know of their presence.

Currently all demons are no longer bound, so if a Jew invoked them he would not have a good experience.

Are you dedicated to Satan? Do you do FRTR? If you do them and you do not have mental-physical collapses, it means that you are not Jewish, a Satanist goes through a transformation where we understand that for good things to happen bad things must happen, but a Jew never progresses and stagnates, a Jew will not feel good on this path and will feel the emptiness of being in the wrong place.

My advice would be to cut your friendship with all that family, those people only stop you and never want to see you progress more than they do, if you do it and work your astral senses you will be able to know if you are talking to a real demon or an enemy.

Arno Dorian said:
You ask questions as if they were the answers for you, however I believe that no matter how minimal the Jewish blood is in a person, it can never progress. But perhaps an HP has the answer to that question.
Many give the example of a gentile soul in a Jewish body like "Anton LaVey", but have you analyzed his work? not really progress only served to make Satanism grow and become known, it was not until the arrival of HP Maxine that there was progress and information clean of corruptions.

I feel empty without Satan. When I was in Christianity I felt a plastic sense of happiness but still a strong longing.

I can't live without Satan, I being jewish or not. I love him so very much. And the demons.

I've done the rtrs, felt rather good about them, energized. I didn't have a mental collapse.

My friend is the same, but her feelings for Satan are stronger. She did the rtr, she wasn't affected negatively by it except for entities making fun of Hitler at her and gently patting her on her face.

Sadly, she may have jewish blood. I know the gods wouldn't be happy with her if she does.

But she's always had a longing for Satan and Satanism. She's also attracted to paganism and finds abrahamic faiths and the jews repulsive. Both of us can sense jews out and yes we agree they are gross and wreak of hatred and nasty.

Would Satan punish one of his own if the enemy placed a gentile soul into the wrong body?

Satan always tells us that her soul isn't jewish. But he says she knew greys by working with them through the government... so,... ehhh... would Satan lie to us? I don't see why he would. He does have a funny sense of humor.

Despite everything, my friend still loves Satan and she seems too gentile by nature. She worries about humanity. Deeply.

Demons have been in my life since I was a baby. I played with them as a child.

Satan and his demons came to me.

They lead me here.

Do demons talk to jews? I have some jewish family members who joined my family. Ehhh. No. The jews I know were never talked to by demons, but they have made their presence known to them. But never had conversations with them. More like constantly terrorize them.

DTone said:

Arno Dorian said:

I do not understand this why couldn't the Demons just refuse to come or do anything for them. How in the world were a race as weak and sickly as the Jews able to pull this off on Gods that are thousands of years old.

The last question I want to ask is, can someone who owns a small amount of Jewish gene (for example %7) can rtr, talk to demons, and become a god ? Or should there not even be a 1% jew gene ?

Rational Satanist said:
DTone said:

I misunderstood his post. I thought he was saying that a jew's great-grandfather was doing RTRs. Reading it again he seems to be saying that he is a jew because his great-grandfather was and this 1/8th jew is doing RTRs and communicating with the Demons. Of course the jew could still be lying.

Arno Dorian said:

Arno Dorian said:
The last question I want to ask is, can someone who owns a small amount of Jewish gene (for example %7) can rtr, talk to demons, and become a god ? Or should there not even be a 1% jew gene ?
No.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:

Do demons talk to jews? I have some jewish family members who joined my family. Ehhh. No. The jews I know were never talked to by demons, but they have made their presence known to them. But never had conversations with them. More like constantly terrorize them.

Demons themselves, no.

Figments of the jewish imagination or other jewish fetishes? Or even lies? Yes, these can talk to anyone and it's called being a liar or a schizo.

666sirius666 said:
DTone said:

Arno Dorian said:

I feel empty without Satan. When I was in Christianity I felt a plastic sense of happiness but still a strong longing.

I can't live without Satan, I being jewish or not. I love him so very much. And the demons.

I've done the rtrs, felt rather good about them, energized. I didn't have a mental collapse.

My friend is the same, but her feelings for Satan are stronger. She did the rtr, she wasn't affected negatively by it except for entities making fun of Hitler at her and gently patting her on her face.

Sadly, she may have jewish blood. I know the gods wouldn't be happy with her if she does.

But she's always had a longing for Satan and Satanism. She's also attracted to paganism and finds abrahamic faiths and the jews repulsive. Both of us can sense jews out and yes we agree they are gross and wreak of hatred and nasty.

Would Satan punish one of his own if the enemy placed a gentile soul into the wrong body?

Satan always tells us that her soul isn't jewish. But he says she knew greys by working with them through the government... so,... ehhh... would Satan lie to us? I don't see why he would. He does have a funny sense of humor.

Despite everything, my friend still loves Satan and she seems too gentile by nature. She worries about humanity. Deeply.

Doubt your friend has Jewish blood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AllFathersdaughter666 said:

Demons themselves, no.

Figments of the jewish imagination or other jewish fetishes? Or even lies? Yes, these can talk to anyone and it's called being a liar or a schizo.

I rememer back when i first dedicated, shortly after during a trance apon slowly awakening there were times i would hear voices speaking to me. They were condescending and cruel in nature, and were insulting me, then they said something like "do you really think that (what you do will bring you to/hear the gods?) something along those lines. then it went on to say "who are you to ...." then the voice trailed off as i woke up.

Another time i heard someone basically berating me and threatening me. Then they said, " if you say or do anything against us we will drain your life force and you will die"

This came automatic and i could feel this was not from my own mind. When i thought i had the jews real bad i looked back and was wondering if that was the Gods basically telling me i was a disgusting kike and to fuck off and everything in me just sank.

But no, i learned later there is no reasons for the Gods to waste anytime talking to a jew. this ofcourse never happened again after that as i kept up protection and RTR's.

In fact i am pretty sure those were angels *cough* anals

Arno Dorian said:

Just read up on what happened to Rabbi Joseph delia Reina. Then you will see what happens to a jew who trys to Befriend our Daemons and talk to them. That should answer your questions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back