Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deja vu

DragonFire11

Hello fellow warriors.

I am sure many of you experienced the feeling deja-vu.
I still do not really know what makes it happen, what is the purpose.
Many articles I have researched about it, but never gave me satisfaction. Once when these deja-vu´s happened to me more often, I went to ask a guy /before I found SS/ who was some kind of new ager or similar, but the explanation was like:
- deja-vu means that is somthing wrong.

I do not really believe that deja-vu is a sign that your life is on the wrong path, on the contrary, what I believe.

The deja-vu´s happened and still happening like 3-4 times in a short period of time in certain years of my life. This is what I have realized. The last deja-vu feeling was like 1-1,5 month ago but that was the strongest in my life I experienced.
It was very - very strong, the feeling went trough all of my body, in my veins.

I completely stuck in that situation and let the deja-vu take control over my body and especially my feelings.
It was like for 8-10seconds, bud the feeling I had like time traveling or similar, can not really describe it exactly, it was the most amazing feeling ever in my life.

CAN ANYONE OF YOU TELL ME, WHAT REALLY THE DEJA-VU IS??

WHY WE HAVE SOMETIMES EXPERIENCING IT??

It is a mental and pineal condition or situation as it happens for a brief second or more. It is a two faced coin, some mental ilnesses give this feeling non stop, some advancement stimulate for this to happen normal and with insight.

Same as everything, can be a delusion or can be a way to understand things. Some astral projecting and remote viewing in subcounciuos states can be remembered in present times in the act of happening giving the feeling as a deja Vu.

But my personal view of it is that it is same as autism, a certain chemical and spiritual structure condition of the brain and input received. It is definitely a perceptive state which can be either a mental ilnesses if non stop or unbiased on reality, or a brief and passing consequence of certain spiritual actions and advancements on the perception.

And what about human faces? I met people that i never met before but i recognised their faces asif i already knew them or saw them somewhere.The same people said the same and asked me if they knew me for somewhere.This has happened a lot. Could this be that i maby met them on the astral when i was sleeping or something?

I've experienced deja vu more and more often as I keep meditating. This might be a little different than what you're experiencing, but what's been happening to me is that I'll be doing something, and I feel like I've done it before, and I know how it turns out, then it does turn out exactly that way. It feels as if I'm looking at a memory, where I see the whole moment past, present, and future. However, if I make a conscious effort, I can change the outcome of that future.

The feeling is most strong before events that have an emotional impact on me. For example, if I 'm buying fruit at the store and I pick one up and feel a strong "memory" that it was rotten and disgusting inside, then I can put it back and pick another one, avoiding that future. The same works with an exceptionally delicious fruit, which I can sometimes sense as a "memory" that it was delicious, as I pick it up at the store. I think deja vu is just one of many psychic abilities that come naturally as we open our chakras and third eye.

However, what you describe sounds much stronger. It might mean that something very significant and emotional will happen to you, or it might be a past life memory, as others have suggested.

I would write one more comment here in connection with deja-vu.

The feeling is not lasting more then a few seconds, but after it I feel VERY calm.
I have thoughts like - everything is ok, all things goes in a right way and similar.
Maybe just my brain trick me or the deja-vu gives me some kind of euphorical feeling, can be both. :)

Thank you for your replies.

HAIL SATAN!!!

DragonFire11 said:
Hello fellow warriors.

I am sure many of you experienced the feeling deja-vu.
I still do not really know what makes it happen, what is the purpose.
Many articles I have researched about it, but never gave me satisfaction. Once when these deja-vu´s happened to me more often, I went to ask a guy /before I found SS/ who was some kind of new ager or similar, but the explanation was like:
- deja-vu means that is somthing wrong.

I do not really believe that deja-vu is a sign that your life is on the wrong path, on the contrary, what I believe.

The deja-vu´s happened and still happening like 3-4 times in a short period of time in certain years of my life. This is what I have realized. The last deja-vu feeling was like 1-1,5 month ago but that was the strongest in my life I experienced.
It was very - very strong, the feeling went trough all of my body, in my veins.

I completely stuck in that situation and let the deja-vu take control over my body and especially my feelings.
It was like for 8-10seconds, bud the feeling I had like time traveling or similar, can not really describe it exactly, it was the most amazing feeling ever in my life.

CAN ANYONE OF YOU TELL ME, WHAT REALLY THE DEJA-VU IS??

WHY WE HAVE SOMETIMES EXPERIENCING IT??

It is correlated to mental illness occasionally just as psychic experiences are, but some occasions it’s not. Meditations can cause it and I typically think it’s because we have had a dream or vision about it and briefly remember it while it’s happening. We have thousands of dreams per night, at certain phases we will never recall it. I’m inclined to think it’s from those phases. I’ve had intense deja vu where it wasn’t just a feeling but a dream I’ve actually remembered, and could predict exactly what was about to be said. Or have been in situations where I clearly recall the dream. The night I got pregnant I had the biggest deja vu of my life. Sometimes it’s for more minor situations. During the first couple years through meditation I use to wake up almost daily for a small period and knew what would happen in the first 5-10 minutes of the morning. Nothing to get hung up on though, it’s pretty meaningless. There’s no point in knowing that your mom is going to ask if you want orange juice. Lol

You know everything that there is to know. When you are in touch with the Universal field (not completely but for a brief microsecond), you experience the feeling of Deja vu because you know its happened before as in the Superconciousness field knows everything that will happen or could happen as there are multiple paths at each millisecond.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back