Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cyberattack Shuts Down Biggest Meat Producer in World, JBS – Cyberpandemic meets Food Supply

StyleCoin

https://www.iceagefarmer.com/2021/05/31/cyberattack-shuts-down-biggest-meat-producer-in-world-jbs-cyberpandemic-meets-food-supply/

Jewish agenda is working full time to end meat consumption and end the use of fossil fuels by cyber attacks which would result in rise of prices and consequently people would avoid these high priced products.

It's called Green New Deal and quite frankly, it's carbage. We could very well evolve to more efficient and cleaner energy methods and better production and distribution of goods without jewish parasite always causing some sort of problem-reaction-solution scenario and hindering r&d all the way.

Henu the Great said:
Jewish agenda is working full time to end meat consumption and end the use of fossil fuels by cyber attacks which would result in rise of prices and consequently people would avoid these high priced products.

It's called Green New Deal and quite frankly, it's carbage. We could very well evolve to more efficient and cleaner energy methods and better production and distribution of goods without jewish parasite always causing some sort of problem-reaction-solution scenario and hindering r&d all the way.

Fossel fuels are a Reptilian Technology. They probably even use it other places.

We will need to find something better than that. It has a vibration that is reptilian in nature (almost the same as Jews themselves) and kind of is harmful to the planet and destroying it's vibrations as well as the environment and of course this allows them to make huge money.

So really this is a fight between Jews at the detriment of gentiles. What they come up with in it's place will be another Reptilian technology where they can make more money at the detriment of us and the planet.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

Fossel fuels are a Reptilian Technology. They probably even use it other places.

We will need to find something better than that. It has a vibration that is reptilian in nature (almost the same as Jews themselves) and kind of is harmful to the planet and destroying it's vibrations as well as the environment and of course this allows them to make huge money.

So really this is a fight between Jews at the detriment of gentiles. What they come up with in it's place will be another Reptilian technology where they can make more money at the detriment of us and the planet.

No this is not true, theyre not harmful to the environment. Fossil fuels are not even fossil stuff from thousands of years as the tale says, the thick black thing we call crude oil is created by the huge pressures and high temperatures below the earth and it's a continous process that will keep going until the earth doesn't have heat anymore, it's also a rather quick process not thousands of years like we have been told

the lie that oil reserves are ending is only a coverup for wars in the middle east, we all know the real reason here, it has served for years but it's a big meme at this point

then you have the CO2 warming theory which is a total joke from a physics points of view. I wouldnt rule out fuels and internal combustion engines anytime soon...they're basic devices that get stuff done, in rural areas all around the world they're a necessity still, when shit goes down the old diesel generators are the ones that will save your electricity grid

of course the automotive industry is totally stagnant and dominated by a bunch of low life fucks, the true inventions that make engines more efficient aren't mainstream at all, but you can search around the web and find many of these.

i do have a weak spot for engines, they're definitely not god-like tech but they're wonderful machines, to say they're reptilian is quite the stretch buddy

V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

No this is not true, theyre not harmful to the environment. Fossil fuels are not even fossil stuff from thousands of years as the tale says, the thick black thing we call crude oil is created by the huge pressures and high temperatures below the earth and it's a continous process that will keep going until the earth doesn't have heat anymore, it's also a rather quick process not thousands of years like we have been told

the lie that oil reserves are ending is only a coverup for wars in the middle east, we all know the real reason here, it has served for years but it's a big meme at this point

then you have the CO2 warming theory which is a total joke from a physics points of view. I wouldnt rule out fuels and internal combustion engines anytime soon...they're basic devices that get stuff done, in rural areas all around the world they're a necessity still, when shit goes down the old diesel generators are the ones that will save your electricity grid

of course the automotive industry is totally stagnant and dominated by a bunch of low life fucks, the true inventions that make engines more efficient aren't mainstream at all, but you can search around the web and find many of these.

i do have a weak spot for engines, they're definitely not god-like tech but they're wonderful machines, to say they're reptilian is quite the stretch buddy

Cars and engines isn't bad or even Reptilian that is not what I mean. It actually really is a great invention and I might guess actually one of the more basic ones a civilization has when they start to evolve very not likely anything we came up with alone as humans unless there is something way better out there I wouldn't know. The problem is Fossel Fuels is about the least efficient and most harmful way to run them out of anything possible. Free energy exists all sorts of ideas are out there. Look it up on YouTube. There are plenty of things that could be way better. Not polluting? Do you really trust that we will have done irreversible damage to our planet and environment at some point probably within the next 50 years likely sooner than later just an estimate of the time range. We don't have a lot of time to change a lot of stuff before it's over for earth. if we don't find something new it will be bad. This is one of the most polluting things possible.

Same as Airplane Fuels and Industrial polluting cutting down rainforests throwing garbage everywhere. So many things have to be done better. Maybe even electricity but to our credit with that one it's being worked on right now many places.

Not to mention entire wars are fought over this. It's insane. What you said doesn't negate the fact it's a bad technology. It just states that we were lied to about it. Not surprising to me. Doesn't mean it's any better if the truth is known.

There are plenty of ideas out there that would be way cheaper or maybe even free or close to free to run engines.

So don't tell me it's a good thing.

Also the environmentalist movement is not totally bad. We just need to get the Jews and Communism out of it and make it more economical give people a choice instead of forcing laws a lot of the time. Give incentives to do the right thing instead of force. That is my beliefs at least. I never thought the movement was totally bad. A lot of cool ideas are there but they won't gain traction with all this leftism stuff and force like what is going on.

If we don't do something earth will be gone beyond any possible repair at the rate it's going before the Gods even get here.

slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:

Cars and engines isn't bad or even Reptilian that is not what I mean. It actually really is a great invention and I might guess actually one of the more basic ones a civilization has when they start to evolve very not likely anything we came up with alone as humans unless there is something way better out there I wouldn't know. The problem is Fossel Fuels is about the least efficient and most harmful way to run them out of anything possible. Free energy exists all sorts of ideas are out there. Look it up on YouTube. There are plenty of things that could be way better. Not polluting? Do you really trust that we will have done irreversible damage to our planet and environment at some point probably within the next 50 years likely sooner than later just an estimate of the time range. We don't have a lot of time to change a lot of stuff before it's over for earth. if we don't find something new it will be bad. This is one of the most polluting things possible.

Same as Airplane Fuels and Industrial polluting cutting down rainforests throwing garbage everywhere. So many things have to be done better. Maybe even electricity but to our credit with that one it's being worked on right now many places.

Not to mention entire wars are fought over this. It's insane. What you said doesn't negate the fact it's a bad technology. It just states that we were lied to about it. Not surprising to me. Doesn't mean it's any better if the truth is known.

There are plenty of ideas out there that would be way cheaper or maybe even free or close to free to run engines.

The basis of these global warming and climate change theories is CO2 emissions...which is completely false and it’s not hard to prove it using with average physics and thermodynamics knowledge, I’ve posted a pdf here somewhere about it

I do agree with plastic and general waste, but fossil fuels aint the nasty shit you’re forced to believe since childhood

V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:

The basis of these global warming and climate change theories is CO2 emissions...which is completely false and it’s not hard to prove it using with average physics and thermodynamics knowledge, I’ve posted a pdf here somewhere about it

I do agree with plastic and general waste, but fossil fuels aint the nasty shit you’re forced to believe since childhood

Global warming seems logically to me that it is more like a natural cycle thing. Over thousands to millions of years there have been times the earth was much warmer up to and including jungles in current Antarctica at other times it was much colder and some of the places many of us are right now we're covered in ice. No one was emitting CO2 or anything else in those days so I doubt it has anything to do with that also fossel fuels which never were used in any of those times.

But why stand up for one of the most corrupt and bad industries that has ever existed on earth? So many people have died over it. So much corruption. Also you didn't show why you believe this is not polluting. Look at some of the cities in China and India.

shanghai-pollution.jpg

Here is an example of Beijing China.

Tell me this isn't caused mainly by fossel fuels.
Ok in many places in the west we have much cleaner emissions standards. But that doesn't mean it's not still causing pollution and damage to the environment. That also doesn't do anything about other places that do not have these standards. The only solution is to ditch the technology itself and find something better.

With that said even in the west with it's cleaner emissions standards. Note I emphasize Cleaner. That doesn't mean clean or natural free of pollution altogether.

596fb535dda4c87c0e8b4569.jpg

Ok here is an image of New York City. Does this look good to you. Can you claim it's not caused by fossel fuels mainly.

Also we know all these smog events are temporary but where do all these pollutents go do you not know the same level of pollution is being emitted daily with or without these smog events by fossel fuels.

Is this causing major damage to our planet that will become a major problem eventually as in 50 years or so?

It's good to ask these questions and I think the answers just about anyone would come up with would lead to the same conclusion.

Fossel fuels are not a good technology.

If Edison hadn't beaten Tesla in the energy race we wouldn't have these problems with fossil fuel. I imagine when the time comes the problem will be rectified.

slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:

Global warming seems logically to me that it is more like a natural cycle thing. Over thousands to millions of years there have been times the earth was much warmer up to and including jungles in current Antarctica at other times it was much colder and some of the places many of us are right now we're covered in ice. No one was emitting CO2 or anything else in those days so I doubt it has anything to do with that also fossel fuels which never were used in any of those times.

But why stand up for one of the most corrupt and bad industries that has ever existed on earth? So many people have died over it. So much corruption. Also you didn't show why you believe this is not polluting. Look at some of the cities in China and India.

shanghai-pollution.jpg

Ok in many places in the west we have much cleaner emissions standards. But that doesn't mean it's not still causing pollution and damage to the environment. That also doesn't do anything about other places that do not have these standards. The only solution is to ditch the technology itself and find something better.

With that said even in the west with it's cleaner emissions standards. Note I emphasize Cleaner. That doesn't mean clean or natural free of pollution altogether.

Ok here is an image of New York City. Does this look good to you. Can you claim it's not caused by fossel fuels mainly.

Also we know all these smog events are temporary but where do all these pollutents go do you not know the same level of pollution is being emitted daily with or without these smog events by fossel fuels.

Is this causing major damage to our planet that will become a major problem eventually as in 50 years or so?

It's good to ask these questions and I think the answers just about anyone would come up with would lead to the same conclusion.

I “stand up” cause I see EVs as a massive manipulation and brainwash scheme, they’re much worse than any car with an ICE (internal combustion engine)

But I couldn’t give a crap about crude oil if better fuels are invented. Between the 2 evils I chose the lesser one, plus I have a passion for engines so there’s that too

To be honest, the pic of NY looks like normal morning fog, but the problem is that any city with tall buildings will generally retain dirt and dust. Factories near cities will always do that, and these factories are so diverse, with so many different production processes that one cannot simply say “ban fossil fuels” cause they don’t account for that much of thick dust.

current regulations are so tight on emissions and dust particles it’s hard to put 100% of the blame on fuels

To me, a much, much bigger problem is plastic, battery waste, etc. That doesn’t receive 10% of the media coverage it deserves and the state of dirtiness in the earth is worrying, I mean, that is a real problem we are facing and ignoring it is just jews diverting the attention elsewhere

V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:

shanghai-pollution.jpg

I “stand up” cause I see EVs as a massive manipulation and brainwash scheme, they’re much worse than any car with an ICE (internal combustion engine)

But I couldn’t give a crap about crude oil if better fuels are invented. Between the 2 evils I chose the lesser one, plus I have a passion for engines so there’s that too

To be honest, the pic of NY looks like normal morning fog, but the problem is that any city with tall buildings will generally retain dirt and dust. Factories near cities will always do that, and these factories are so diverse, with so many different production processes that one cannot simply say “ban fossil fuels” cause they don’t account for that much of thick dust.

current regulations are so tight on emissions and dust particles it’s hard to put 100% of the blame on fuels

To me, a much, much bigger problem is plastic, battery waste, etc. That doesn’t receive 10% of the media coverage it deserves and the state of dirtiness in the earth is worrying, I mean, that is a real problem we are facing and ignoring it is just jews diverting the attention elsewhere

I think internal combustion engine using Fossel Fuels is many times worse for the environment and supports the Jews and their reptilian agenda and technology. Electric vehicles as long as the source of the electricity is environmentally friendly are many times less polluting to the environment and it is a technology that is a little more in harmony with the kind of things ancient Egyptians had and Tesla tried to create. The funny thing is Tesla is the name of an electric vehicle too so I think they know that.

Now I know yes it could be improved upon and without the Jews it would be but current emissions standards do not gaurentee a clean fuel.

Yes I do agree current plastic wastes and battery wastes etc is a huge problem. The Dirtiness of the earth thing I believe is one of the main reasons the Gods decided to come back in about 18 years. So yes it is a huge problem. I agree with you on that. We very likely do not have the technology to deal with this right now or the ability to create it on our own before it gets out of hand. They were going to try to help us with this from what it said in Maxine's sermon.

Now personally I think the people that still cling to the Abrahamic programs if they exist at that time and those who in this life or any life did major work for the enemy should be forced to do some of this work to clean things up. But that is just some of my thoughts. They were the ones that made this mess certainly not Satanic souls.

slyscorpion said:
V12-POWER said:
slyscorpion said:

shanghai-pollution.jpg

It is sad how they treat the environment but with the weather modification it's just going to get worse they spray like no tomorrow I've been near citys an it sucks you can't even see the night sky but I have been place were they did not spray an can see the stars clear as day
I do think it's not just a human problem but a jewish one let's not for get which jews are responsible for the copyright of certain car parts that must use oil the jews are to blame

Heck if I could drive a car that did not use oil I would but tesla cars are not that cleaner either an in a way I heard they do more damage in the long run

Electric vechiles are not the solution because the car batteries among other components drain rare metals of earth like crazy, and the gathering of those metals is very harmful and polluting to the enviroment. Then there is the aspect of electric junk. Not all can be recycled, you know... Both are freaking shit techologies as they harm this earth one way or another.

Basically choose "a lesser evil" of two and run with it... Not cool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back