Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How kiked is physics?

Aquarius

I feel like I want to study physics at the university.
I'd like to know how jewed the subject is.

Aquarius said:

The STEM (Science, Technology, Enginnering, Mathematics) field has the least amount of kikery. Physics belongs to it so it's safe to study. As usual, jews attack the culture so the social sciences and psychology are the most kiked, they are literally cultural marxist propaganda (and you can't land high-paying jobs with these anyway), so everyone should avoid them. I would say anything other than STEM isn't worthy to study at a jewniversity.

Aquarius said:

Physics rely on models, which are just assumptions in order to calculate specific things. Those models do not describe reality tho.
Just go for it.

i think physics isn’t jewed, its when you get into the line between spiritual/physical that you face opposition, or, when you go the Nikola Tesla road that (((problems))) appear

the ones on top of my head are, free and wireless electricity, electrogravitics, funky magnet motors, renewable “fossil” fuels, anything that is truly good for humanity is a no go with the current kike control

Aquarius said:
Hps Maxine majored in physical sciences when she went to college.

Not very. Einstein was kike but most physics come from antic times or from middle age heretics. Physic, math and chemistry can not be very jewish because facts are facts and numbers are numbers and jews can not change it. Most kike things are social sciences.

As far as I know, physics is not as much kiked as social sciences are. There are some jewish physicians like Einstein or Thomas Edison, but everyone knows they stole other people's ideas, from gentiles like they always do. Social sciences are a whole different matter. Even constitutionalism is supposed to be elaborated by Hans Kelsen, who was stated to be a jew even on wikipedia.

The natural sciences are far less corrupted and rewritten than the social sciences by jews because the natural sciences are exclusively reality and therefore truth.

They can do the same corruption and deception on the natural sciences as in the other sciences and knowledge but nature is supreme and therefore they cannot defeat nature.

They can't lie in physics or biology like they can lie in history, because they can't remove the microcosm and macrocosm like they can remove some evidence and facts in history.

There are excellent and very good scientists but one who is free and advancing spiritually, is unattainable by the limited and the deceived.

I apologize for the stupid answer I gave you about fats. I was being very selfish.

Aquarius said:

If you're interested in physics, I would highly recommend studying it! In the distant future, we'll need Satanic physicists who know the mainstream theories, and where they go wrong, in order to create a better version of physics.

The amount of jewish nonsense depends on the branch of physics. Kinematics (aka Newton's Laws) are mostly fine, since you can test and verify them yourself. The same goes for electricity, magnetism, and Maxwell's equations.

Thermodynamics is more corrupted, but mostly fine. It's really just derived from Newton's laws combined with probabilities over a large number of atoms. Aside from the lie about entropy always increasing, it's mostly ok.

Relativity is a little bit bogus, but largely accurate. You'll spend a lot of time using the Lorentz transformation, which essentially is relativity, and he invented it years before einstein turned it into a cover-up saying that there is no ether.

Quantum mechanics is a messy cover-up for the Satanic truth about reality and energy being vibration, etc. All the babble about "probability density" and "wave-particle duality" sort of works, but only in a clumsy way for very specific cases. The whole subject is very messy. They pick interesting experiments, like the photoelectric effect and electron diffraction, then use it to support weird ideas that matter is both a particle and a wave. In reality, I suspect matter is always a wave, or rather, it is vibrational energy in the ether. It only acts like a localized particle in certain cases because energy is mass, and thus produces a gravitational pull proportional to 1/r^2. This is massive at quantum scales, thus keeping the wave localized around the center of mass, like a "particle". This also implies that there is a minimum amount of energy that can vibrate in stable forms, which is supported by the fact that elementary particles come in whole units. You can't have half an electron! My theory can't explain single-electron diffraction, but I think it makes more sense than the mainstream nonsense.

Despite the jewish corruption splattered around, I've been enjoying studying physics and chemistry quite a lot! There is still a lot of truth in it. It also helps to have a solid background in higher math.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:

If you're interested in physics, I would highly recommend studying it! In the distant future, we'll need Satanic physicists who know the mainstream theories, and where they go wrong, in order to create a better version of physics.

The amount of jewish nonsense depends on the branch of physics. Kinematics (aka Newton's Laws) are mostly fine, since you can test and verify them yourself. The same goes for electricity, magnetism, and Maxwell's equations.

Thermodynamics is more corrupted, but mostly fine. It's really just derived from Newton's laws combined with probabilities over a large number of atoms. Aside from the lie about entropy always increasing, it's mostly ok.

Relativity is a little bit bogus, but largely accurate. You'll spend a lot of time using the Lorentz transformation, which essentially is relativity, and he invented it years before einstein turned it into a cover-up saying that there is no ether.

Quantum mechanics is a messy cover-up for the Satanic truth about reality and energy being vibration, etc. All the babble about "probability density" and "wave-particle duality" sort of works, but only in a clumsy way for very specific cases. The whole subject is very messy. They pick interesting experiments, like the photoelectric effect and electron diffraction, then use it to support weird ideas that matter is both a particle and a wave. In reality, I suspect matter is always a wave, or rather, it is vibrational energy in the ether. It only acts like a localized particle in certain cases because energy is mass, and thus produces a gravitational pull proportional to 1/r^2. This is massive at quantum scales, thus keeping the wave localized around the center of mass, like a "particle". This also implies that there is a minimum amount of energy that can vibrate in stable forms, which is supported by the fact that elementary particles come in whole units. You can't have half an electron! My theory can't explain single-electron diffraction, but I think it makes more sense than the mainstream nonsense.

Despite the jewish corruption splattered around, I've been enjoying studying physics and chemistry quite a lot! There is still a lot of truth in it. It also helps to have a solid background in higher math.
Thank you very much Brother.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:

I remember in GT physics class in highshool the substitute teacher put on a documentary for us about string theory and parallell universes. I thought it was the most fascinating thing ever. Lol it turned out to be the wrong vid for us to put on after watching the whole thing. I turned around and noticed i was literally the only one that did not fall asleep and paid serious attention to the whole thing.

Aquarius said:

Usually if a subject is:

-Harder to experiment
-Needs a large amount of money
-Has a big theoretical side

Then there usually a jewish influence on it. Most of the basics are made by humans so if you start by studying those and stably build your knowledge from there, there won't be any problem. They really can't change basics most of the time( cough most notable expectation being Einstein's relativity "disproving" ether).

There's a lot of errors to be corrected. Biggest problem right now probably is fact that your average physicist can't feel or understand ether at all. Because of it, they can't see the errors within numerous theories. Even if they did, they don't know where to go because "it works". Theories like relativity works because equations in it already was established long ago by others. So people don't question fundamental issues and just focus on practical uses.

We need capable satanists in physics. Biggest reason probably being we can feel and understand reality in a different way than others. Tech today can't measure stuff we use accurately but our senses can if they are developed enough. This gives us a huge advantage in the physics.

Personally i like people getting more and more engaged physics. If you are interested and also have a bit of math skills and imagination. Then you can find your way in physics without too much difficulty. Would glad to see you on board.

Also as a personal recommendation, self study/study biology and/or chemistry if you are interested. All of them are strongly connected and if the person adept in more than one fields then they can sometimes create something enen revolutionary for today.

Thank you all very much. The new information I have is gonna be vital to my choice.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
I apologize for the stupid answer I gave you about fats. I was being very selfish.
How was it selfish?

Instead of this unnecessary philosophy and instead of being very selfish by not answering your question briefly and specifically;

I would like to invite you to take ten minutes of your free time to read the articles below.

Many people do not realise the importance, value and power of knowledge.

Complexity is the foundation of advancement and development. Knowledge, together with resources and time, are the most precious things in the eternal and infinite universe.

I could have written this response in a more objective and specific way, emphasizing the most important things and finally providing links in case you wanted to elaborate further. That's what I mean and it would have been a much better response.

I have explained everything above. Henu the Great probably refers to this.

Not all fats are the same.

Saturated fats of animal origin - butter, lard, fatty parts of meat - are found in a solid state and should be taken in moderation (no more than 10% of total daily intake).

Unsaturated fats, on the other hand, are generally found in liquid form, mostly in vegetables and fish. This type of fat counteracts cellular ageing. The famous omega 3 (found in oily fish) and omega 6 (vegetable oils, dried fruit), which among their many beneficial effects protect the cardiovascular system and the cells of the central nervous system, are unsaturated fats: to benefit from their positive effects, however, their intake should not be excessive.

Finally, hydrogenated fats are fats solidified through a chemical process (e.g. margarine) and are contained in many industrial food products, snacks and fast-food products. They should not be consumed because they promote cardiovascular diseases.

A key point is to understand that all fats are not the same: 'good' fats include monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats while 'bad' fats include, primarily, trans fats from industrial processing and saturated fats. Trans fats should be less than 2% of the total energy derived from food to reduce the risks to our health, especially cardiovascular.

If we were to analyse lipids only from a chemical point of view, we would see that they are all quite similar. They have a chain of carbon atoms linked to hydrogen atoms. What changes is the length and shape of the molecule and the number of hydrogen atoms bonded to the carbon atoms. Although small, these chemical differences lead to major changes in biological form and function.

Saturated and unsaturated fats

Saturated fats are generally solid at room temperature and come from animal sources. Conversely, unsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature and of plant origin. An exception is palm oil, a vegetable oil that contains a high percentage of saturated fatty acids. In addition, through an industrial process called hydrogenation, we are able to obtain solid textures from vegetable oils, such as margarine. In this way, unsaturated fatty acids become saturated with the possible formation of trans fatty acids. Recent scientific discussions have led to the decision to reduce these for food safety reasons.
[/quote]

Master said:
Aquarius said:
Master said:
How was it selfish?

Instead of this unnecessary philosophy and instead of being very selfish by not answering your question briefly and specifically;

I would like to invite you to take ten minutes of your free time to read the articles below.

Complexity is the foundation of advancement and development. Knowledge, together with resources and time, are the most precious things in the eternal and infinite universe.

I could have written this response in a more objective and specific way, emphasizing the most important things and finally providing links in case you wanted to elaborate further. That's what I mean and it would have been a much better response.

Not all fats are the same.

Saturated fats of animal origin - butter, lard, fatty parts of meat - are found in a solid state and should be taken in moderation (no more than 10% of total daily intake).

Unsaturated fats, on the other hand, are generally found in liquid form, mostly in vegetables and fish. This type of fat counteracts cellular ageing. The famous omega 3 (found in oily fish) and omega 6 (vegetable oils, dried fruit), which among their many beneficial effects protect the cardiovascular system and the cells of the central nervous system, are unsaturated fats: to benefit from their positive effects, however, their intake should not be excessive.

Finally, hydrogenated fats are fats solidified through a chemical process (e.g. margarine) and are contained in many industrial food products, snacks and fast-food products. They should not be consumed because they promote cardiovascular diseases.

A key point is to understand that all fats are not the same: 'good' fats include monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats while 'bad' fats include, primarily, trans fats from industrial processing and saturated fats. Trans fats should be less than 2% of the total energy derived from food to reduce the risks to our health, especially cardiovascular.

If we were to analyse lipids only from a chemical point of view, we would see that they are all quite similar. They have a chain of carbon atoms linked to hydrogen atoms. What changes is the length and shape of the molecule and the number of hydrogen atoms bonded to the carbon atoms. Although small, these chemical differences lead to major changes in biological form and function.

Saturated and unsaturated fats

Saturated fats are generally solid at room temperature and come from animal sources. Conversely, unsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature and of plant origin. An exception is palm oil, a vegetable oil that contains a high percentage of saturated fatty acids. In addition, through an industrial process called hydrogenation, we are able to obtain solid textures from vegetable oils, such as margarine. In this way, unsaturated fatty acids become saturated with the possible formation of trans fatty acids. Recent scientific discussions have led to the decision to reduce these for food safety reasons.
[/quote]
It has never passed to my mind that your response was selfish, it was actually helpful.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
Aquarius said:
How was it selfish?

It has never passed to my mind that your response was selfish, it was actually helpful.
[/quote]

I'm glad I was helpful but I feel the need to improve.

I would avoid studying Physics in Italy. I was enrolled in it for a semester at the University of Pisa, which is allegedly one of the best in Italy for the subject, and it was a huge waste of time. Too little lab work, which is essential for STEM subjects. Also, almost all exams are oral, which is a useless assessment method for Physics (and any STEM-related subject). If you REALLY want to study Physics, go abroad like in any English-speaking country or in the Netherlands. No point messing around with people who comb giraffes all day.

Also, I don't know what your high school Maths programme was like, but you should be pretty good with calculus. That's differentiation, integration, limits, and all related theorems. If you don't do that, you're going to be at a severe disadvantage compared to other students coming from a purely scientific background (i.e. Liceo Scientifico like me). There's no point in doing physics that anyway.

I agree with others that hard sciences (as opposed to soft sciences like social sciences and human sciences) are the least cucked. The problem in those areas is how limited you are nowadays in doing research, not with the current knowledge itself. Another problem is how they put words in scientist mouths as if there was a 100% consensus on theories. For example, the Big Bang theory is just a theory (a theory is not fact yet). Same with the Ice Age. For the declassing of Pluto, only less than half the scientific community of the time voted in favour. So, it's debatable whether it's a planet or not. It most likely is, though, given the powerful influence it has.

Physics is Physics and is a natural science that leads to many true observations. Like all science you might have to deal with pests, but physics and such sciences are far more immune to manipulation.

Tread fearlessly.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:
All sciences are jewed to the root simply because people are taught into a fully materialistic paradigm, while spirituality is treated like non-existent, and even this materialistic paradigm is distorted in cases like Big-bang or darwinism, materialistic theories which are not real. Other example is that hypnosis can be used to heal depression and other problems but nobody is taught about this in most universities as far as I know.

But what I also can say is that if you eventually get to work in a research institute or anything related, the knowledge that you will operate with is totally different to what you learn in universities, simply because A LOT of scientific knowledge is secret and only given to those who need to work with it, like top scientists. There are institutes that study levitation or telephatic communicatons or other things that nobody is told in any university. For example nobody knows what is being studied in the CERN institute, all I know is that once a few scientists managed to create a black hole using a particle accelerator and they were fast enough to turn off everything before the black hole would start to absorb everything around it. Also regarding CERN Institute it is said that everything is so secret there that scientists only know about their own portion of the work. No scientist knows what others are doing even if they are working on different parts of the same project.

So definitely go for it. Science universities teach a sort of common and basic and to certain extent corrupted knowledge available for the masses but what is beyond that will be a totally different story. Also by the time you will finish the University the jewish problem will probably be mostly sorted so you don't get to become a scientist that works for jewish interests, because this is also a problem to consider for a Spiritual Satanist, unlike most scientists do nowadays.

Stormblood said:
I would avoid studying Physics in Italy. I was enrolled in it for a semester at the University of Pisa, which is allegedly one of the best in Italy for the subject, and it was a huge waste of time. Too little lab work, which is essential for STEM subjects. Also, almost all exams are oral, which is a useless assessment method for Physics (and any STEM-related subject). If you REALLY want to study Physics, go abroad like in any English-speaking country or in the Netherlands. No point messing around with people who comb giraffes all day.

Also, I don't know what your high school Maths programme was like, but you should be pretty good with calculus. That's differentiation, integration, limits, and all related theorems. If you don't do that, you're going to be at a severe disadvantage compared to other students coming from a purely scientific background (i.e. Liceo Scientifico like me). There's no point in doing physics that anyway.

I agree with others that hard sciences (as opposed to soft sciences like social sciences and human sciences) are the least cucked. The problem in those areas is how limited you are nowadays in doing research, not with the current knowledge itself. Another problem is how they put words in scientist mouths as if there was a 100% consensus on theories. For example, the Big Bang theory is just a theory (a theory is not fact yet). Same with the Ice Age. For the declassing of Pluto, only less than half the scientific community of the time voted in favour. So, it's debatable whether it's a planet or not. It most likely is, though, given the powerful influence it has.

I am interested in studying physics and geography for education in a certain city South of Dresden
Charles university is off table because I didn't apply in time and they do not let anyone in without scoring really high on the entrance examinations
My question is whether I will be taught enough to have some real knowledge of physics

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back