Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Soaring Eagle 666

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here is a new paintable version of the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR.

The reverse-word pronunciations are now placed near the corresponding squares to blot out (Thanks to Lydia for this great idea!), and the page layout is improved to work better on more devices.

As always, you can save the page and use the .html file offline.

Light Version - Paintable Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR
Dark Version - Paintable Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Enjoy! :D
Thank you brother, my eyes are greatful for dark version!

This is much better. I like the Dark version better personally cause it feels more satisfying as there is no black mark over white background. I also like that it's pronounced in the ritual itself. I will update to this in my signature.

Thank you

Love the newer version with full blotting capacity.

Always appreciated! Thank you!

Meteor said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thank you! I've been looking forward to this. I made sure to save it just in case it goes down.

You're welcome.

You know, it's interesting, I have had a feeling for a long time that there would be a third ritual after the Final RTR & Tetragrammaton RTR, all in the same page. Now there is! :D

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Im unable to access the old or new Paintables
504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.19.5

Thanks btw these have been massively helpful for me :D

Bravera said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Im unable to access the old or new Paintables
504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.19.5

Thanks btw these have been massively helpful for me :D
Hmm, it seems to work now. (At least for me.)

If the links are temporarily down again, these are also on the Tor site:

Light Version 3-in-1 Final RTR
Dark Version 3-in-1 Final RTR

However, it's probably most reliable if you save the HTML page and use it offline. That works anytime, anywhere! ;)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

The reverse-word pronunciations are now placed near the corresponding squares to blot out (Thanks to Lydia for this great idea!), and the page layout is improved to work better on more devices.

Excellently done Brother!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thanks for the great work, I hope you don't mind, but I took the page and translated it to my native language, Portuguese, just changed the texts, but the functionality remains unchanged. Thanks again, your work helps us all.

Degonki said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Thanks for the great work, I hope you don't mind, but I took the page and translated it to my native language, Portuguese, just changed the texts, but the functionality remains unchanged. Thanks again, your work helps us all.
Thank you. Translations are always appreciated! :)

Here's another post you can all remove and I'm not saying this with antonyms aka synonyms you can show this to whoever whatever cope whatever racist fuck tard illuminate bastered or whoever you all fucking want to no body believes me or cares you all can damn sure show this to the people you're all sending messages or emails to to those random people I don't care I already look crazy you take this satanic bullshit dedication perverted ass wedding bullshit off me the way I want like I want not how you all want to like I want in the way I want or I'm finding Maxine I'm taking a gun I'm blowing either her or whoever I can find apart of this website and I'm blowing their brains out everywhere I don't care who see this I don't care about other people's problems either take it off me or her and maybe something/someone else is gonna get hurt I don't care I'm sick of screaming I'm sick of this bullshit everyone either doesn't care or dose't believe me you all want me to look crazy well people are about to get there wish everyone says not to take me serious I'm only looking for so much longer than I don't fucking care anymore either it comes off me or Jesus's favorite people and the black niggers and white cracker are going to get a bullet for everything especially me having to take a dick up the ass tonight or after so long people die that's all I have to say I don't care about other people problems or what they see as fair they sure the fuck didn't none of you care find make sure the the people getting the emails remember bells

Forgiveness said:
Here's another post you can all remove and I'm not saying this with antonyms aka synonyms you can show this to whoever whatever cope whatever racist fuck tard illuminate bastered or whoever you all fucking want to no body believes me or cares you all can damn sure show this to the people you're all sending messages or emails to to those random people I don't care I already look crazy you take this satanic bullshit dedication perverted ass wedding bullshit off me the way I want like I want not how you all want to like I want in the way I want or I'm finding Maxine I'm taking a gun I'm blowing either her or whoever I can find apart of this website and I'm blowing their brains out everywhere I don't care who see this I don't care about other people's problems either take it off me or her and maybe something/someone else is gonna get hurt I don't care I'm sick of screaming I'm sick of this bullshit everyone either doesn't care or dose't believe me you all want me to look crazy well people are about to get there wish everyone says not to take me serious I'm only looking for so much longer than I don't fucking care anymore either it comes off me or Jesus's favorite people and the black niggers and white cracker are going to get a bullet for everything especially me having to take a dick up the ass tonight or after so long people die that's all I have to say I don't care about other people problems or what they see as fair they sure the fuck didn't none of you care find make sure the the people getting the emails remember bells
You should contact mental health hotline and seek medical treatment and therapy.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=256624 time=1622517758 user_id=346]

Brother the work you do is invaluable. If not for you, we wouldn't have all these fancy tools!

Henu the Great said:
Forgiveness said:
You should contact mental health hotline and seek medical treatment and therapy.

Second!

This person clearly can and probably is a useful idiot for some fed ops. Sheer fact is these are the loonies that are preyed upon and used to create false flag attacks.

Seek help man your other statement in your other postings are indeed strange.

Forgiveness said:
You lie unfairly presence your death front despite is none zero solution black nor certainly you was painless to abandon nothing and nothing you presence depart your death to depart miserably unseriously something more

Are you trying to sing lyrics from some rap artist or something?

I don't know if this is a translation maybe a native language to English or something. But this is a red flag you got a few screws loose in the ole' noggin.

I don't think meditation at this point with your postings can even guide you to solve your problem. There are many mental health facilities that treat people not all of them are evil places with stupid Doctors if your in good places they can be understanding. I just hope for your sake you find the right medical mental assistance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back