Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

-•

babynadja

An ss friend of mine said that the rtrs we made can not work because we were not outnumbered. And he said: “if Mageson is a Jew, how could he stay among us all these years? it means we are not strong satanists”.

Power is not decided solely by numbers, although, they can be a factor. The power of fewer can topple the power of the many, with the proper knowledge and methods. Numbers are not everything, but they matter a lot.

Your friend doesn't seem to have a clear view of how these things go. Things are more complex. The main factor for them being kicked out was toxicity, disinfo, unwarranted attacks, and other things.

lilysandalwood said:
An ss friend of mine said that the rtrs we made can not work because we were not outnumbered. And he said: “if Mageson is a Jew, how could he stay among us all these years? it means we are not strong satanists”.

It works cause it knocks out their ability to recharge their letters which is what makes up their thoughtform. So numbers really don't matter a whole lot after a point if the thing they are feeding is being knocked out. If you have billions of people praying and sending energy basically into the air to be dissapated after a few days or weeks depending on how powerful the gathering is (as in the case of their last Passover Ramadan and Easter thing) then all they are doing is wasting time and delaying their fate a tiny bit. This doesn't matter much we still win more and more each day as their stuff dissapates.

Eventually it will all be gone and they are left with nothing at all. So we win anyways no matter what they do.

lilysandalwood said:
An ss friend of mine said that the rtrs we made can not work because we were not outnumbered.

Even if this was true, isn't it better to go down with a fight rather than sit on your ass and do nothing while the enemy abuses you? It sounds like your friend has drunk the defeatist kool-aid given to him by the enemies. We are Satanists, we follow the Pagan Warrior morality. Even if I was only one person fighting against one billion people, I would still choose to fight than do nothing and just surrender and go along.

But this isn't true, because SS's are much spiritually stronger than the average person. A SS is worth more than 100 average people. And we also have Satan and the Gods of Hell on our side.

lilysandalwood said:

The JoS is the loudest voice in the Pagan world against (((Jewish Tyranny))). I have looked far and wide for a belief system that makes as much sense as the JoS as far as actually doing something about the root of the problem and there just isn't one to be found anywhere else. Power meditation can be tried by anyone and its results can be written down and compared to previous practice if they're a fan of the scientific method. At a certain level one is able to feel and instinctively know that what they are doing is very real.

Just because a kike spy or two finds its way into our ranks doesn't mean our cause and methods are suddenly invalidated. What it does mean is that these attempts are being made because like anyone that is a threat to the kikes, we are targeted because they fear what we are capable of doing to them. Our resistance is of the magickal world and is completely legal, thus putting them in an especially difficult spot when it comes to responding to our spell work because they can't just claim we're breaking the law and send the ATF after us. Our guns are of a spiritual nature.

Your friend needs to sit down and consider his opinion again. Even though I have had my doubts in the past I have come to the conclusion that we at the JoS are truly doing a lot of damage to the foundation of the enemy's magick. They are crumbling because they are parasites who stole the knowledge used for their own craft from the same Gentiles they attempt to enslave. Our job is not so much as to destroy the enemy using brute force but to cripple them through magickal means so their astral support system comes crashing down on top of them.

The entire history of the JoS has been a prolonged campaign to get people to tear their blindfolds off, because we can't exactly do it for them. All we can do is weaken their restraints and hope they develop the courage to take them off themselves. This is why we target the enemy's magick and not individual kikes.

The awakened world will do the rest of what needs to be done on its own.

I want to say so many things, but I don’t want to insult someone......

MrIntrepid said:
lilysandalwood said:

The JoS is the loudest voice in the Pagan world against (((Jewish Tyranny))). I have looked far and wide for a belief system that makes as much sense as the JoS as far as actually doing something about the root of the problem and there just isn't one to be found anywhere else. Power meditation can be tried by anyone and its results can be written down and compared to previous practice if they're a fan of the scientific method. At a certain level one is able to feel and instinctively know that what they are doing is very real.

Just because a kike spy or two finds its way into our ranks doesn't mean our cause and methods are suddenly invalidated. What it does mean is that these attempts are being made because like anyone that is a threat to the kikes, we are targeted because they fear what we are capable of doing to them. Our resistance is of the magickal world and is completely legal, thus putting them in an especially difficult spot when it comes to responding to our spell work because they can't just claim we're breaking the law and send the ATF after us. Our guns are of a spiritual nature.

Your friend needs to sit down and consider his opinion again. Even though I have had my doubts in the past I have come to the conclusion that we at the JoS are truly doing a lot of damage to the foundation of the enemy's magick. They are crumbling because they are parasites who stole the knowledge used for their own craft from the same Gentiles they attempt to enslave. Our job is not so much as to destroy the enemy using brute force but to cripple them through magickal means so their astral support system comes crashing down on top of them.

The entire history of the JoS has been a prolonged campaign to get people to tear their blindfolds off, because we can't exactly do it for them. All we can do is weaken their restraints and hope they develop the courage to take them off themselves. This is why we target the enemy's magick and not individual kikes.

I think you wrote very nice and correct things. Maxine and then JoS do their part; they lit a spark, this spark will grow and become a big flame in the future. It seems unrealistic to me to underestimate this; I am afraid that we will weaken the power of the rituals by just looking pessimist. Again, the same friend said: “What will you do if Maxine comes to say tomorrow that the HP Hooded Cobra is actually a Jew?” He just lost confidence in JoS. That's why he doesn't fully understand Maxine's and JoS's achievements. Constantly criticizing and expecting a “perfect” flow is to underestimate real struggle. Everyone's own choice. My friend is not a bad person; still a spiritual satanist. He still trusts Maxine; he even says he only trusts her. His own decision. As a different individual, I look at it from a different window than my friend. I trust HP Hooded Cobra; he mostly answers my e-mails. I am aware that he cares about the work he does and puts a lot of effort into it. I don't like bad words about those who really worked for Jos; even if it was a spiritual satanist who did it. (Sorry for the topic title, I accidentally pressed and sent it while typing on my tablet and it was sent as a ridiculous title.) Thank you all again for your replies.

lilysandalwood said:
MrIntrepid said:
lilysandalwood said:

I think you wrote very nice and correct things. Maxine and then JoS do their part; they lit a spark, this spark will grow and become a big flame in the future. It seems unrealistic to me to underestimate this; I am afraid that we will weaken the power of the rituals by just looking pessimist. Again, the same friend said: “What will you do if Maxine comes to say tomorrow that the HP Hooded Cobra is actually a Jew?” He just lost confidence in JoS. That's why he doesn't fully understand Maxine's and JoS's achievements. Constantly criticizing and expecting a “perfect” flow is to underestimate real struggle. Everyone's own choice. My friend is not a bad person; still a spiritual satanist. He still trusts Maxine; he even says he only trusts her. His own decision. As a different individual, I look at it from a different window than my friend. I trust HP Hooded Cobra; he mostly answers my e-mails. I am aware that he cares about the work he does and puts a lot of effort into it. I don't like bad words about those who really worked for Jos; even if it was a spiritual satanist who did it. (Sorry for the topic title, I accidentally pressed and sent it while typing on my tablet and it was sent as a ridiculous title.) Thank you all again for your replies.

They are at liberty to say anything they want about me. In a sense, I will still keep believing on any Satanist irrespective of what they may say or think about me. Deep inside I will always do. I am prepared to hear the worst. On one hand, this is my job ordained from Satan and who I am to be, on the second aspect, I have to keep believing in people so that they become better. Maybe one day they will understand, maybe not.

I think your friend has mostly lost faith in himself more than anything, which is the most important thing he needs to look at.

I hope future successes will also help him restore his faith in himself and understanding situations in more mature perspective, complexity and so on.

I knew when this shit happened with the traitor stuff and all the stuff they said later, and having to remove them, and for years now, that some people would get a trust shock.

The perspective of me being "jewish" which is a constant attack of the enemy is just weird. In particular, unlike Magestein, I had let known all my information to my superiors. As about them, about 15 years and nobody hardly knew their name. I could go on and on.

One day when the time is more ripe, I'll go ahead with a few further revelations about these "topics" so that people just see for themselves.

lilysandalwood said:
He just lost confidence in JoS. That's why he doesn't fully understand Maxine's and JoS's achievements. Constantly criticizing and expecting a “perfect” flow is to underestimate real struggle. Everyone's own choice. My friend is not a bad person; still a spiritual satanist. He still trusts Maxine; he even says he only trusts her. His own decision.

"Spiritual Satanism" first came with the JoS and it's used to refer to JoS type of Satanism. What kind of SS is he if he doesn't trust it? It's like calling yourself a catholic and not trusting the pope or the Catholic Church. I'm aware that there are other "Satanists" who have stolen the name Spiritual Satanism and call themselves Spiritual Satanists, but here's a little bit of JoS history you may not know:

When HP Maxine opened the JoS group in 2002 she originally called its type of Satanism "Traditional Satanism". There's a residue of that in the site, in this URL:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

While it is titled "Spiritual Satanism", the file is called "TRADITIONAL.html" and the article refers to "Traditional Satanists" once:

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

After a bit of communicating with Satan and being sick of xians and Laveyan Satanists saying that Satanism is all materialistic and sick of people who believe the xian lies about Satan calling themselves "Traditional Satanists" she decided to call it Spiritual Satanism, emphasizing the 'spiritual part' of doing power meditations and empowering your soul. This was a controversial decision as there was a huge reaction from some JoS members who wanted to keep the title "Traditional Satanism" and didn't like "Spiritual Satanism" at all at that time.

After a while when JoS became popular, other non-JoS groups (some of which hated it) began to call themselves Spiritual Satanists too, effectively stealing the name since many of them don't even practice meditations or work on their souls. So anyone who says he's a Spiritual Satanist and hates JoS or claims that the name Spiritual Satanism was used before JoS is bullshitting you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lilysandalwood said:
MrIntrepid said:

They are at liberty to say anything they want about me. In a sense, I will still keep believing on any Satanist irrespective of what they may say or think about me. Deep inside I will always do. I am prepared to hear the worst. On one hand, this is my job ordained from Satan and who I am to be, on the second aspect, I have to keep believing in people so that they become better. Maybe one day they will understand, maybe not.

I think your friend has mostly lost faith in himself more than anything, which is the most important thing he needs to look at.

I hope future successes will also help him restore his faith in himself and understanding situations in more mature perspective, complexity and so on.

I knew when this shit happened with the traitor stuff and all the stuff they said later, and having to remove them, and for years now, that some people would get a trust shock.

The perspective of me being "jewish" which is a constant attack of the enemy is just weird. In particular, unlike Magestein, I had let known all my information to my superiors. As about them, about 15 years and nobody hardly knew their name. I could go on and on.

One day when the time is more ripe, I'll go ahead with a few further revelations about these "topics" so that people just see for themselves.

He doesn't even do his meditations anymore, maybe that's why it's as you say. Thank you, our High Priest, for your valuable reply.☀️

Rational Satanist said:
lilysandalwood said:
He just lost confidence in JoS. That's why he doesn't fully understand Maxine's and JoS's achievements. Constantly criticizing and expecting a “perfect” flow is to underestimate real struggle. Everyone's own choice. My friend is not a bad person; still a spiritual satanist. He still trusts Maxine; he even says he only trusts her. His own decision.

"Spiritual Satanism" first came with the JoS and it's used to refer to JoS type of Satanism. What kind of SS is he if he doesn't trust it? It's like calling yourself a catholic and not trusting the pope or the Catholic Church. I'm aware that there are other "Satanists" who have stolen the name Spiritual Satanism and call themselves Spiritual Satanists, but here's a little bit of JoS history you may not know:

When HP Maxine opened the JoS group in 2002 she originally called its type of Satanism "Traditional Satanism". There's a residue of that in the site, in this URL:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

While it is titled "Spiritual Satanism", the file is called "TRADITIONAL.html" and the article refers to "Traditional Satanists" once:

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

After a bit of communicating with Satan and being sick of xians and Laveyan Satanists saying that Satanism is all materialistic and sick of people who believe the xian lies about Satan calling themselves "Traditional Satanists" she decided to call it Spiritual Satanism, emphasizing the 'spiritual part' of doing power meditations and empowering your soul. This was a controversial decision as there was a huge reaction from some JoS members who wanted to keep the title "Traditional Satanism" and didn't like "Spiritual Satanism" at all at that time.

After a while when JoS became popular, other non-JoS groups (some of which hated it) began to call themselves Spiritual Satanists too, effectively stealing the name since many of them don't even practice meditations or work on their souls. So anyone who says he's a Spiritual Satanist and hates JoS or claims that the name Spiritual Satanism was used before JoS is bullshitting you.

I know that you are right; and I am also criticizing my friend and all the other anti-JoS mentality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back