Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help Regarding Rune Workings

Bakorra Kaiba

I am looking into approaching runic workings, and I was wondering: should I purchase rune stones, or should I carve the runes by hand? Does either effect how powerful the workings are in the end, especially if the stones are made of a specific stone? Any and all help and advice is highly appreciated!

These are just magickal artifacts that help direct the energy, influence the mind and magnify the working. Real magick comes from the Soul and body; and this is what you should be worried about and focused on. The human soul has been created in such a way as to evolve and carry so much energy.

Such artifacts do carry some energy, but I personally doubt if their power would match power from the soul. Vibrate your runes on the soul and aura and body and direct this energy to whatever you desire (only postive desires should be vibrated on the soul)

Bakorra Kaiba said:
I am looking into approaching runic workings, and I was wondering: should I purchase rune stones, or should I carve the runes by hand? Does either effect how powerful the workings are in the end, especially if the stones are made of a specific stone? Any and all help and advice is highly appreciated!
Carving the runes is decent option, and drawing them on paper is fine by all means. However, you don't need to do either. You can, but visualising the runes while vibrating them is more than enough.

Bakorra Kaiba said:

Have you read the JoS site, particularly the section on how to use the runes? We don't use rune stones here. Runic workings are about vibrating the name of the rune and nothing more.

I have read the pages. I got confused and I didn't realize that I didn't need rune stones. My apologies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back