A "sexuality expert" says you need the permission of babies and toddlers to change their nappy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org

Od Falkvard

Re: A "sexuality expert" says you need the permission of babies and toddlers to change their nappy

Postby Od Falkvard » Sat May 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Since it is a "sexuality expert" speaking out on this subject, does she imply that there is something sexual about changing diapers?

The perversion of these things never cease to astound.

gloryofsatan666

Re: A "sexuality expert" says you need the permission of babies and toddlers to change their nappy

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 am

hahaha. i laugh at that,these freaks are here again,did you hear one of those freaks who said women are not supposed to breast feed children,they never sieze to give some one a headache

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 am

gloryofsatan666 wrote:hahaha. i laugh at that,these freaks are here again,did you hear one of those freaks who said women are not supposed to breast feed children,they never sieze to give some one a headache

I wonder what mums did before the poison of [insert brand name of baby milk here] was invented, because they didn't breastfeed nor give cows' milk to the baby. Certainly not! They must have put them straight into solid food.

It's a shit attempt at, and non-argument for, veganism. Some might remember me saying that I once asked a vegan if vegans breastfeed, and instead of answering me, they got angry and asked me why they shouldn't according to me. I still am none-the-wiser on the matter...

There's also an advert out for "vegan formula" shampoo or bath wash stuff...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm

I don't know how good of an idea it is to trust a pink haired weirdo giving an opinion on (((TV))).

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Sinistra wrote:I don't know how good of an idea it is to trust a pink haired weirdo giving an opinion on (((TV))).

yea you certainly got it,they all look like nerds

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:13 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
gloryofsatan666 wrote:hahaha. i laugh at that,these freaks are here again,did you hear one of those freaks who said women are not supposed to breast feed children,they never sieze to give some one a headache

I wonder what mums did before the poison of [insert brand name of baby milk here] was invented, because they didn't breastfeed nor give cows' milk to the baby. Certainly not! They must have put them straight into solid food.

It's a shit attempt at, and non-argument for, veganism. Some might remember me saying that I once asked a vegan if vegans breastfeed, and instead of answering me, they got angry and asked me why they shouldn't according to me. I still am none-the-wiser on the matter...

There's also an advert out for "vegan formula" shampoo or bath wash stuff...

the worst part was the guy interveiwing her couldnt take the shit,he had to cut her off before he's iQ would decrease

luis

Postby luis » Tue May 15, 2018 8:26 pm

This is really disgusting why should a 'sexual expert' say this? What kind of sexuality is in just changing your baby???? This is people are cancer :evil:

MissMeow

Postby MissMeow » Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 am

A sexuality expert that doesn't get sex. :shock:
???????
Hail Satan & Lilith! 8-)