Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hyperinflation - Jupiter Conjunction Neptune (April 2022)

Mike.Done123

I just wanted to flag an important astrological occurrence which is upcoming where Jupiter - which, alongside Saturn, rules the economy - and Neptune - which rules inflation will be both directly conjunction on 12 April 2022.

Both Jupiter and Neptune will be exalted in Neptune which will serve to further amplify the effects of this conjunction.

Jupiter and Pluto both conjuncted in March 2020 which led to the extended Global Lock-down across the planet. Additionally, Saturn transited through Aquarius which further extended and exacerbated the Lock-down and Global Disruption of society and travel over an extended period of time.

The Jupiter and Saturn conjunction and the entry of Saturn Pisces - which will further exacerbate the effects of inflation appear to lead towards a period of Hyperinflation leading to eventual economic collapse.

Anyone who is paying attention to the news will be aware that the stimulus plans planned by Global Governments, the shortage of supplies due to the lack of production during lock-down, and pent up consumer expenditure will lead to higher prices for normal Consumer goods, products, fuel etc.

My expectation is that this will lead to a turbulent period prior to the final economic collapse which I foresee as transpiring around June 2025 when Neptune and Saturn (Which is a Co-ruler of the world economy) will conjunct. Both these planets will be at 0 Degrees of Aries (The Spring Equinox) which will ad additional effect to the economic collapse.

Furthermore, Pluto will be in Aquarius (Which will transform Society) and will trine the above Saturn/Neptune conjunction along with Uranus which will be at 0 Degrees of Gemini (Leading to a disruption and collapse of the internet - Another Key important Equinox point.

Would greatly appreciate if the Ministry - particularly High Priestess Maxine Dietrich - could provide some insight and guidance on the above to allow people to prepare appropriately for how the economic collapse will manifest.

Let's let the particularly request denied. SS can input their view, as well as HP. Cobra very nicely and you still taking into account their opinions and facts. ;)

More interesting conjunctions and aspects here thank you. I think you have to remember though it doesn't always relate to exactly what you think it will. With the trends in this direction it might. But it's not set in stone that this and this is going to happen. For example anyone looking at the conjunctions and things for 2020 could have said some thing major is going to happen that year that will majorly change things..

But no one would have likely said there will be a global pandemic named covid and the economy will be shut down.

So we will have to see a little closer to these conjunctions if this is what will likely happen. It could be an entirely new situation the enemy starts between now and then and even more to worry about.

If the economy can hold up that long to begin with then yeah you may be right but I am not sure it can and in such case you have something else to worry about with this or be happy about one of the two.

If we make it into fall the way it is right now even we are lucky.

Both Jupiter and Neptune rule pisces so they are in home sign not exalt but it makes sense that the two together might add more power to each other if that is what you mean.

Tomland68 said:
I just wanted to flag an important astrological occurrence which is upcoming where Jupiter - which, alongside Saturn, rules the economy - and Neptune - which rules inflation will be both directly conjunction on 12 April 2022.

Both Jupiter and Neptune will be exalted in Neptune which will serve to further amplify the effects of this conjunction.

Jupiter and Pluto both conjuncted in March 2020 which led to the extended Global Lock-down across the planet. Additionally, Saturn transited through Aquarius which further extended and exacerbated the Lock-down and Global Disruption of society and travel over an extended period of time.

The Jupiter and Saturn conjunction and the entry of Saturn Pisces - which will further exacerbate the effects of inflation appear to lead towards a period of Hyperinflation leading to eventual economic collapse.

Anyone who is paying attention to the news will be aware that the stimulus plans planned by Global Governments, the shortage of supplies due to the lack of production during lock-down, and pent up consumer expenditure will lead to higher prices for normal Consumer goods, products, fuel etc.

My expectation is that this will lead to a turbulent period prior to the final economic collapse which I foresee as transpiring around June 2025 when Neptune and Saturn (Which is a Co-ruler of the world economy) will conjunct. Both these planets will be at 0 Degrees of Aries (The Spring Equinox) which will ad additional effect to the economic collapse.

Furthermore, Pluto will be in Aquarius (Which will transform Society) and will trine the above Saturn/Neptune conjunction along with Uranus which will be at 0 Degrees of Gemini (Leading to a disruption and collapse of the internet - Another Key important Equinox point.

Would greatly appreciate if the Ministry - particularly High Priestess Maxine Dietrich - could provide some insight and guidance on the above to allow people to prepare appropriately for how the economic collapse will manifest.

Nice job pointing this transit out. The Gods the other night I felt them recently and was told to look to the sky, so I googled current planetary transits and an article said Jupiter saturn and mercury were making a rare alignment with each other. Jupiter and Saturn lately have been playing an important role in this. Where did you learn Neptune rules inflation? As in things going larger similar to Jupiter, is that what is meant by this? I’ve felt this intuitively recently too but couldn’t really figure out where I was getting the idea that Neptune can potentially cause positives and maximize them under the right circumstances through just inflation itself. But generally is more negative. The economic collapse is plausible. Hopefully Jupiter will have a potentially beneficial aspect in this. Like the housing market potentially crashing for a bit after its blown up the way it has.

It's was speculated since the beginning of 2020 that the pandemic would lead to a prolonged recession, there was a post from an insider in the broker firm about this. Basically, many of those in high positions have been moving their assets as subtly as possible into Euro since the start of 2020. For the most part he was consistent about this claims, and that there would be deadlier mutated variations of the virus, or so they claim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back