Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do only jews have flat feet?

Shadowcat

I understand that this is prevelant among black gentiles and there may be exceptions, but i have read that it occurrs frequently among jews and that in nazi germany this was cited as a jewish physical trait. I don't think its exclusively jewish? besides blacks i mean. Besides some blacks the only people i knew growing up who had flat feet were jews save for maybe a couple(as far as i knew anyway) they were half jews and their father was the jew. https://academic.oup.com/leobaeck/article-abstract/34/1/205/930599?redirectedFrom=PDF

Some jews have webbed feet aswel.
And yes i think jews have flat feet because their soul is flat aswel.

My feet have a bow so im no Jew nor black.
Im have pure white man's feet. VERY beautiful and im not even talking about their size.

Shadowcat said:
I understand that this is prevelant among black gentiles and there may be exceptions, but i have read that it occurrs frequently among jews and that in nazi germany this was cited as a jewish physical trait. I don't think its exclusively jewish? besides blacks i mean. Besides some blacks the only people i knew growing up who had flat feet were jews save for maybe a couple(as far as i knew anyway) they were half jews and their father was the jew. https://academic.oup.com/leobaeck/article-abstract/34/1/205/930599?redirectedFrom=PDF

I’ve never heard of flat feet being an indicator, but curious

http://dxline.info/diseases/flat-foot

Flat feet are ugly

Found this and its not called a bow its called arch haha. So my feet are arched and its to absorb shock i read.

I dont think it would be obvious. For example I have half flat feet too, because I allways sat on my right feet as a kid. Maybe those, who born with flat feet could be jew, but there are better indicators for it.

No, Gentiles can have flat feet. Flat feet are not a sole judge of race. However if there is increased amount of other jewish features, flat feet could also be factored in.

Jews seem to also have palmed foot fingers, like their fingers don't have spaces between them. Yuk, literally reptillian genetics.

I have a pretty sizeable arch a girl with flat feet would always tease me for it I’m not sure what the cause of flat feet is.

Aquarius said:
Jews seem to also have palmed foot fingers, like their fingers don't have spaces between them. Yuk, literally reptillian genetics.

I met this one girl she was very beautiful but the points of her fingers looked like her toes. Very strange but she was the sweetest thing ever. I doen't think she was a jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, Gentiles can have flat feet. Flat feet are not a sole judge of race. However if there is increased amount of other jewish features, flat feet could also be factored in.

Good point. The one kid i was thinking of from my teenage years was half jew. He not only had flat feet like his dad but also a bug looking head. My dad literally said he looked like a reptile :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back