Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Subliminal ?

shekeb

hi everyone ,

so, do subliminals have negative effects when we listen to them ?

i want to hear this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8hckaVGNw

i want to have hairless body , there are some areas in my body that have hair and i don't want it

Subliminals can work, but only when you're listening to paid products which promise something. YouTube subliminals are a scam ,especially this one. You can't use your unconscious mind to stop hair growth, this is ridiculous.

But you can be more productive or energetic if its affirmed many a times.

All the things that you want to do can be done by Simple self hypnosis while going to sleep and workings. Subliminals are extremely weaker as compared to that. Go to Academic Scholars posts, she has a thread compiling all workings in one.

Jack said:
Subliminals can work, but only when you're listening to paid products which promise something. YouTube subliminals are a scam ,especially this one. You can't use your unconscious mind to stop hair growth, this is ridiculous.

All the things that you want to do can be done by Simple self hypnosis while going to sleep and workings. Subliminals are extremely weaker as compared to that. Go to Academic Scholars posts, she has a thread compiling all workings in one.

Or maybe just get a laser treatment and what you suggested. Doing both will be better than doing them alone.

Jack said:

Biokinesis is a thing but I do agree that subliminals are not that powerful. I think if one want to do something like this, they better do some affirmation or record it and listen to it during the day. There are some people that say those subliminals works for them but I never tried and honestly I don't want to put some weird affirmation in my mind.

666S666 said:
hi everyone ,

so, do subliminals have negative effects when we listen to them ?

i want to hear this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8hckaVGNw

i want to have hairless body , there are some areas in my body that have hair and i don't want it

What works supremely well for me, instead of trusting a random source on the internet. Create "memory triggers". If theres something that your mind thinks, anything, you can create a memory.

For example, anytime I leave my house, I would say, "phone, wallet, keys, id, charger"... Anytime during RTR if i get bored i think, "Fuck these damn jews" and increase my anger and focus. When I used to crave cigarettes I would relate the image of death and decay. When I look in the mirror I remember to always smile. Before I leave for work, I brush my teeth.

Its actually extremely easy to create these and you must be aware of negative thoughts, try to understand why they are there, and then create a counter memory that will "balance" out any negativity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back