Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Holy Water.

Matty Boy

Ive just had a great idea. Theres a blood moon on May 26th, if you put water in a jar outside in the moonlight then bless it with The Devils Keys, 13 or 6 6 6 with a black candle, while saying I bless this water in the name of Satan, you can create some very powerful protective water that you can save in case of emergencies.

Strange, I was wondering for the longest time about creating Satanic Holy Water that can be used to protect against enemies..

I know about using sanctified urine on ones wrists and ankles to prevent psychic vamparism, but with this, it knows no bounds on what you could do with this water.

Matty Boy said:
Ive just had a great idea. Theres a blood moon on May 26th, if you put water in a jar outside in the moonlight then bless it with The Devils Keys, 13 or 6 6 6 with a black candle, while saying I bless this water in the name of Satan, you can create some very powerful protective water that you can save in case of emergencies.

Strange, I was wondering for the longest time about creating Satanic Holy Water that can be used to protect against enemies..

I know about using sanctified urine on ones wrists and ankles to prevent psychic vamparism, but with this, it knows no bounds on what you could do with this water.

The water idea seems legit but piss on your wrists thats something else.
could someone who knows tell me about this?

Also don't forget to chant the words "fungus in mi brainus and anus" . Then rotate 3 times. You will create holy water version 5000. Real shit.

The urine on the wrists? Maan didn't anyone told you you should drink it? Best to choke with it if you're really about it.

NakedPluto said:
Also don't forget to chant the words "fungus in mi brainus and anus" . Then rotate 3 times. You will create holy water version 5000. Real shit.

The urine on the wrists? Maan didn't anyone told you you should drink it? Best to choke with it if you're really about it.

hahahaha yes i also thought wtf :lol:

Matty Boy said:

Ew.... no. No real SS does this. Do your new age gurus also tell you to breath in oxygen as your eating it and thus only eat air? Are you an airitarian?

:roll:

It is truly amazing to me that there are people out there willing to sit down and make accounts only to generate the minimum amount of posts to have a little bit of "credibility," only to then blow it all on saying something stupid.

Talk about idle hands.

I know about using sanctified urine on ones wrists and ankles to prevent psychic vamparism

images

NakedPluto said:

:lol:

Well not leaving your room and going out in to public is one thing, having all your hard earned energy drained by the enemy is the most annoying unfair thing ive ever encountered.

Mixing salt and urine then placing a few drops prevents them from doing so. (I think) but I did this years ago, just reached a dead end on that research topic.

Even with shitloads of affirmations attached to my aura and soul, it wasnt always enough. Either way im going to attempt the blood moon water thing because why not, that way ill be well on my way to finding something the enemy is majorly allergic to. Physically. Did you miss the part where I said The Devils Keys? Thats strange, because ive read The Sixth one literally 666 times..

I held enemy holy water the other day, gave me a headache and you could feel the nasty sulphury poop energy eminating from it. If their traditions are stolen, there must be a way to make our own.

Matty Boy said:
Well not leaving your room and going out in to public is one thing, having all your hard earned energy drained by the enemy is the most annoying unfair thing ive ever encountered.

Mixing salt and urine then placing a few drops prevents them from doing so. (I think) but I did this years ago, just reached a dead end on that research topic.

Even with shitloads of affirmations attached to my aura and soul, it wasnt always enough. Either way im going to attempt the blood moon water thing because why not, that way ill be well on my way to finding something the enemy is majorly allergic to. Physically. Did you miss the part where I said The Devils Keys? Thats strange, because ive read The Sixth one literally 666 times..

I held enemy holy water the other day, gave me a headache and you could feel the nasty sulphury poop energy eminating from it. If their traditions are stolen, there must be a way to make our own.
Jajaja, go do the final rtr and talk again then. So far you are full of shit.

Henu the Great said:
Matty Boy said:

:lol:

Henu the Great said:
Matty Boy said:

Henu are you from the Holland?
Im asking cause you said jajaja haha

Henu the Great said:
Matty Boy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you, u said what we‘re all thinking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back