Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Satanic Temple and Religious Abortion Rituals

Onek_the_One

Recently the satanic temple sued the state of Texas for abortion restroctions that impede their "religious abortion rituals".

My questions:
1. What the hell is an abortion ritual?
2. Does the JoS condone this kind of rituals?
3. Does the satanic temple worship the same gods as the JoS
4. And if so do our gods condone this type of behavior?

This is deeply worries me because I'm sure the babies they are aborting for their rituals are white babies. I can't believe our gods would approve.
So my last question is: If the "Satan" the TST worships is not the same as the JoS' then who/what is he?

The Satanic Temple was a random group that was created and financed a few years ago out of nowhere, and has gained traction as a result of being a social group, primarily promoting Satan in a social manner, to merely agitate Christians and make money while they are at it. These events are part of this mentality and outlook in regards to Satanism.

They don't seem to worship anything at all, and all they do is just to agitate Christians, while they promote a liberal agenda. They are only a couple years old, and they make a lot of noise since they are system accepted "Satanism", ie, not really Satanism in anyway.

It appears this was made as a tank to absorb people already interested in the socially and Anti-Christianity or social equality ideals in Satanism.

It's to be expected they'll do all sorts of crazy shit to agitate the public with statements and other gestures, as that's all they seem to be currently willing to do. It's part of a social agitation experiment or a deliberate effort to show Satanism in a negative light; only time will tell the Truth.

Onek_the_One said:
Recently the satanic temple sued the state of Texas for abortion restroctions that impede their "religious abortion rituals".

My questions:

This is deeply worries me because I'm sure the babies they are aborting for their rituals are white babies. I can't believe our gods would approve.
So my last question is: If the "Satan" the TST worships is not the same as the JoS' then who/what is he?

If someone wants an abortion that’s their call, whatever their race. They probably have a good reason. Women don’t get abortions for fun and it’s usually traumatic. If they did a ritual for it, it’s whatever. Sacrificing babies in the name of religion is a different story and that’s a christian thing. Personally I don’t believe in an abortion after 11 weeks for myself (super personal opinion) unless there was some kind of an issue that would be retardation or inevitable death to myself or the baby.

They do not belive in Satan and Magick any way. They have nothing to do with Satanism. They are just a group of jews, idiots and fat losers.
20210525-064448.png

They're doing a good job in preserving the US constitution and especially the Antichristian First Amendment but they can do only so much against the international jew.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for any inconvenience, this is my first time posting in this forum and although I've been a long time lurker I'm just now learning how to use it.

Onek_the_One said:

The "Satanic Temple" doesn't worship any being, they are 100% atheists. They say so in their website. It's a psyop to push SJW ideology under the guise of Satanism, that's why the fakestream media love them. They even made a documentary portraying them as the good guys:

https://religionunplugged.com/news/2019/8/29/hail-satan-film-shows-satanists-as-trolls-fighting-christian-privilege

A basic rule: whatever is promoted by the fakestream media and is popular is of the enemy. The JoS on the other hand is censored by google search results and attacked and DDoSed all the time.

Your question implies that whenever a person worships a being that it must be a real being and not a thoughtform created by their beliefs. Most fake Satanists who believe in the enemy lies about Satan just send energy to a thoughtform created by the enemy lies.

Another important thing to remember: The JoS is affiliated only with the JoS. Whatever other groups who call themselves "Satanists" do or believe is not anyone's business here and nobody is responsible for them. The JoS site is clear on this:

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

We do not recognize any organizations, churches, etc, that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian Bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons [The Ancient Pagan Gods], or Satanism. True Satanism existed long before any Judeo/Christian Bible or teachings. These people are not Satanists, they are reverse Christians, or Jews.

Rational Satanist said:
Onek_the_One said:

The "Satanic Temple" doesn't worship any being, they are 100% atheists. They say so in their website. It's a psyop to push SJW ideology under the guise of Satanism, that's why the fakestream media love them. They even made a documentary portraying them as the good guys:

https://religionunplugged.com/news/2019/8/29/hail-satan-film-shows-satanists-as-trolls-fighting-christian-privilege

A basic rule: whatever is promoted by the fakestream media and is popular is of the enemy. The JoS on the other hand is censored by google search results and attacked and DDoSed all the time.

Your question implies that whenever a person worships a being that it must be a real being and not a thoughtform created by their beliefs. Most fake Satanists who believe in the enemy lies about Satan just send energy to a thoughtform created by the enemy lies.

Another important thing to remember: The JoS is affiliated only with the JoS. Whatever other groups who call themselves "Satanists" do or believe is not anyone's business here and nobody is responsible for them. The JoS site is clear on this:

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

We do not recognize any organizations, churches, etc, that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian Bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons [The Ancient Pagan Gods], or Satanism. True Satanism existed long before any Judeo/Christian Bible or teachings. These people are not Satanists, they are reverse Christians, or Jews.

Thank you very much for all the information you provided. I'll keep studying.

Hail Satan!

Sundara said:
Onek_the_One said:

My questions:

If someone wants an abortion that’s their call, whatever their race. They probably have a good reason. Women don’t get abortions for fun and it’s usually traumatic. If they did a ritual for it, it’s whatever. Sacrificing babies in the name of religion is a different story and that’s a christian thing. Personally I don’t believe in an abortion after 11 weeks for myself (super personal opinion) unless there was some kind of an issue that would be retardation or inevitable death to myself or the baby.

There are literally almost no gentile abortion doctors and high profile people pushing for Abortion to the point it would take a little in depth study to find one who is not Jew.

Planned Parenthood was founded by a Jew who openly admitted she wanted to Genocide blacks (and possibly whites as well)

I am not saying abortion should be outlawed. But it not a great thing either. It is needed in cases of severe disability and mixing of races and things like that. But this thing of abortion just for the fun of it or to brag about it or as a religious ritual.

It is completly something pushed for by the Jews. They want to genocide us.

This is not Satanism or what our beliefs are about. Abortion should not be a common thing.

Sundara said:
Onek_the_One said:

My questions:

I understand your point of view I just feel like there's something twisted about performing a ritual with a dead fetus.

And concerning the race of the babies being aborted, the white race is already a huge minority worldwide and it's quickly becoming a minority in the US so the last thing we need in my opinion is white babies being aborted.

From what I’ve seen it’s not a ritual per se, it’s just called a “ritual” to go around strict abortion laws. Claiming it’s against their “religion” to prevent them from getting an abortion. That’s really it

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
Onek_the_One said:

My questions:

There are literally almost no gentile abortion doctors and high profile people pushing for Abortion to the point it would take a little in depth study to find one who is not Jew.

Planned Parenthood was founded by a Jew who openly admitted she wanted to Genocide blacks (and possibly whites as well)

I am not saying abortion should be outlawed. But it not a great thing either. It is needed in cases of severe disability and mixing of races and things like that. But this thing of abortion just for the fun of it or to brag about it or as a religious ritual.

This is not Satanism or what our beliefs are about. Abortion should not be a common thing.

Well, it’s not, I don’t think. Not done more than necessary. It really isn’t a positive thing to go through. Some women get them simply because they know they won’t be good mothers, that’s honorable I think. To at least be honest with themselves. It really is extremely personal. And pregnancy is also so hard on a persons mental state and body. Post partum depression is a bitch and very common. Someone already weak would get close to suicide. I think if our society was better women wouldn’t get them for the reasons they do sometimes, like financial instability or an absent partner. Just because I took the hard route, I don’t think everyone is cut out for it. I don’t know anyone other than jews themselves who are more willing to get one abortion after the next. Even then I’ve only seen that once. Then you have these heroin addicts who crank out one after the next and they can’t take care of them, don’t have custody of any of them. There’s also embryos tossed out like garbage in ivf clinics regularly. I don’t think the abortion rights movements are a threat to humanity.. YET. Everyone has a right to their own personal opinion on this but it’s too complex to just tell someone they should or shouldn’t have an abortion or to judge them for their reason just because someone else doesn’t agree.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Well, it’s not, I don’t think. Not done more than necessary. It really isn’t a positive thing to go through. Some women get them simply because they know they won’t be good mothers, that’s honorable I think. To at least be honest with themselves. It really is extremely personal. And pregnancy is also so hard on a persons mental state and body. Post partum depression is a bitch and very common. Someone already weak would get close to suicide. I think if our society was better women wouldn’t get them for the reasons they do sometimes, like financial instability or an absent partner. Just because I took the hard route, I don’t think everyone is cut out for it. I don’t know anyone other than jews themselves who are more willing to get one abortion after the next. Even then I’ve only seen that once. Then you have these heroin addicts who crank out one after the next and they can’t take care of them, don’t have custody of any of them. There’s also embryos tossed out like garbage in ivf clinics regularly. I don’t think the abortion rights movements are a threat to humanity.. YET. Everyone has a right to their own personal opinion on this but it’s too complex to just tell someone they should or shouldn’t have an abortion or to judge them for their reason just because someone else doesn’t agree.

I personally don't judge someone over this knowing about reincarnation it's far better someone never be born in that body than be with parents that don't want and can't take care of them and some other stuff. However I still don't think this is a great thing and shouldn't be pushed and promoted like it is.

Sundara said:
Well, it’s not, I don’t think. Not done more than necessary. It really isn’t a positive thing to go through. Some women get them simply because they know they won’t be good mothers, that’s honorable I think. To at least be honest with themselves. It really is extremely personal. And pregnancy is also so hard on a persons mental state and body. Post partum depression is a bitch and very common. Someone already weak would get close to suicide. I think if our society was better women wouldn’t get them for the reasons they do sometimes, like financial instability or an absent partner.

Ok Sundara, you're a feminist, we get it. All your posts are like "poor women" or "evil menz who rape" and even push the debunked 1 in 5 rape myth and ignore the fact that feminists changed the definition of rape so it doesn't apply to men raped by women (the surveys that count "made to penetrate" (that's how feminists redefined rape when it happens to men forced to have sex by women) show that women rape as much as men):

And now the real surprise: when asked about experiences in the last 12 months, men reported being “made to penetrate”—either by physical force or due to intoxication—at virtually the same rates as women reported rape (both 1.1 percent in 2010, and 1.7 and 1.6 respectively in 2011).

In other words, if being made to penetrate someone was counted as rape—and why shouldn’t it be?—then the headlines could have focused on a truly sensational CDC finding: that women rape men as often as men rape women.

Your opinion about abortion is not a normal person's, you clearly have a feminist bias and you are trying to take all responsibility away from women as if they can do nothing bad on their own and everyone else but them is to blame. As if they are sheep who have no will or responsibility of their own (which is extremely misogynistic, by the way and many women object to it). And on the other hand men are evil monsters who are to blame for even bad things women do themselves.

If you believe in equality, you should believe in equal responsibility too.

Rational Satanist said:
Sundara said:
Well, it’s not, I don’t think. Not done more than necessary. It really isn’t a positive thing to go through. Some women get them simply because they know they won’t be good mothers, that’s honorable I think. To at least be honest with themselves. It really is extremely personal. And pregnancy is also so hard on a persons mental state and body. Post partum depression is a bitch and very common. Someone already weak would get close to suicide. I think if our society was better women wouldn’t get them for the reasons they do sometimes, like financial instability or an absent partner.

Ok Sundara, you're a feminist, we get it. All your posts are like "poor women" or "evil menz who rape" and even push the debunked 1 in 5 rape myth and ignore the fact that feminists changed the definition of rape so it doesn't apply to men raped by women (the surveys that count "made to penetrate" (that's how feminists redefined rape when it happens to men forced to have sex by women) show that women rape as much as men):

And now the real surprise: when asked about experiences in the last 12 months, men reported being “made to penetrate”—either by physical force or due to intoxication—at virtually the same rates as women reported rape (both 1.1 percent in 2010, and 1.7 and 1.6 respectively in 2011).

In other words, if being made to penetrate someone was counted as rape—and why shouldn’t it be?—then the headlines could have focused on a truly sensational CDC finding: that women rape men as often as men rape women.

Your opinion about abortion is not a normal person's, you clearly have a feminist bias and you are trying to take all responsibility away from women as if they can do nothing bad on their own and everyone else but them is to blame. As if they are sheep who have no will or responsibility of their own (which is extremely misogynistic, by the way and many women object to it). And on the other hand men are evil monsters who are to blame for even bad things women do themselves.

If you believe in equality, you should believe in equal responsibility too.

I’m talking about real rape and not confused scenarios. I don’t think you really understand where I’m coming from. Pro-life is such a heavy Christian concept and I’m not here to push that shit.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
Onek_the_One said:

My questions:

There’s also hardly any gentile doctors at all, in general. Some things they provide are still necessary. No one should be pushing people to have needless abortions, and when it comes to race I know abortion is most available to white people just because they have statistically have more access to it. If we’re talking about race I just have not seen this being used as a white killing tactic yet, in history women tried all kinds of things for an abortion and half the time or more wound up dead. Abortion has always been a thing, it’s just safer now. And it even states on jos that Lilith is pro birth control.

“Lillith is Satan's favorite of his five wives.* She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.”

I really don’t think abortion in and of itself is an issue yet. In the hands of jews everything is, but I think it’s necessary.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

There’s also hardly any gentile doctors at all, in general. Some things they provide are still necessary. No one should be pushing people to have needless abortions, and when it comes to race I know abortion is most available to white people just because they have statistically have more access to it. If we’re talking about race I just have not seen this being used as a white killing tactic yet, in history women tried all kinds of things for an abortion and half the time or more wound up dead. Abortion has always been a thing, it’s just safer now. And it even states on jos that Lilith is pro birth control.

“Lillith is Satan's favorite of his five wives.* She is the liberator of women. She is the patron of strong women and a Goddess of womens' rights. Lilith represents sexual liberation and sex for pleasure. She is the exaltation of the feminine divine. Lilith also stands for abortion rights and birth control. She is also known to help women in childbirth.”

I really don’t think abortion in and of itself is an issue yet. In the hands of jews everything is, but I think it’s necessary.

It isn't yet but it may become one at some point if we let these "woke" people take more control.
You are right which is why I generally don't trust western medicine that much. The scary thing from Maxine in her sermon is some of these Jews use this to intentionally cause deaths of gentiles whenever they can then make it look like an accident or something natural. It actually isn't hard. Some have quotas on how many people they need to kill in a year or something I heard.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

I must add as a disclaimer for all of this. If someone has some condition or thing that happens that is really serious. Do not let this discourage you from seeing a doctor for it cause some things cannot be dealt with without it right now at least. In the future hopefully we will have something better. I realized what I said and this stuff about most doctors being Jews may make some people think this.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

You know, before I'm gonna comment on this issue, I want to say I'm a man. But from my personal humanistic point of view, I believe the woman is the boss over her own body. It is absolutely inappropriate that strangers who don't know her situation judge on whether she should keep the child or not. I had a severe discussion with my brother about this subject. He is a fucking pro life xtian. And the argument; do you chose life or take it away was so retarded! I shouted; Fuck that child! At that point he pushed me to my boiling point. I don't believe it is a easy decision for a woman to make. The thing is he couldn't answer whether a woman was being raped, should still keep the child or not. Than he asked me if I have ever talked to a woman that was raped? These goddamn xtians have no logic at all!!! One of the many things xianity is responsible for is anti abortion. Maxine said once in her older audio sermon, (I forgot which one it was)about a couple that she maybe knew. It was about a Catholic or xian couple that believed sex was only to make babies. So both off them got to many kids to take care off. The husband died early of a heart attack. And the wife was completely dragged. The imbalance xianity and the psychological hang ups it has created in society these days are horrific. There is a heck of a ton of deprogramming that needs to be done in society these days. So I'm with you on this one Sundara😊

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:

It isn't yet but it may become one at some point if we let these "woke" people take more control.
You are right which is why I generally don't trust western medicine that much. The scary thing from Maxine in her sermon is some of these Jews use this to intentionally cause deaths of gentiles whenever they can then make it look like an accident or something natural. It actually isn't hard. Some have quotas on how many people they need to kill in a year or something I heard.

Oh yeah doctors and even nurses do this kind of thing all the time. No joke one of the hospice nurses told me that sometimes as a person is on their way out they slip them more fentynal than they should and overdose them to speed up the process. There’s certainly doctors that work for the black market or are hit men ect. I don’t trust doctors themselves whatsoever. I do think it’s because most are Jews. The gentile ones always seem to put their best foot forward. Doctors and such in general are fucked off.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:

You know, before I'm gonna comment on this issue, I want to say I'm a man. But from my personal humanistic point of view, I believe the woman is the boss over her own body. It is absolutely inappropriate that strangers who don't know her situation judge on whether she should keep the child or not. I had a severe discussion with my brother about this subject. He is a fucking pro life xtian. And the argument; do you chose life or take it away was so retarded! I shouted; Fuck that child! At that point he pushed me to my boiling point. I don't believe it is a easy decision for a woman to make. The thing is he couldn't answer whether a woman was being raped, should still keep the child or not. Than he asked me if I have ever talked to a woman that was raped? These goddamn xtians have no logic at all!!! One of the many things xianity is responsible for is anti abortion. Maxine said once in her older audio sermon, (I forgot which one it was)about a couple that she maybe knew. It was about a Catholic or xian couple that believed sex was only to make babies. So both off them got to many kids to take care off. The husband died early of a heart attack. And the wife was completely dragged. The imbalance xianity and the psychological hang ups it has created in society these days are horrific. There is a heck of a ton of deprogramming that needs to be done in society these days. So I'm with you on this one Sundara😊

Yeah I agree, a better solution is abortion should be more accessible to third world countries but it shouldn’t be monopolized like how the jews would want it. Things might be better in ghettos if women could get abortions or even knew what one was.

Satanswarlord666 said:

It has nothing to to do with a woman being the "boss of her own body." Right now we have a proliferation of idiots celebrating the deaths of their own unborn children on places like Tik-Tok and Twitter because they believe that everything is just about them. This is just (((Jew Culture))) manifest in Gentile society because these creatures make a lot of money off of all these dead children.

Cases where abortion is justified are extremely rare.

Sundara said:
Yeah I agree, a better solution is abortion should be more accessible to third world countries but it shouldn’t be monopolized like how the jews would want it. Things might be better in ghettos if women could get abortions or even knew what one was.

Abortion is inhumane and in most cases the result of people being lazy. Astrological indications such as Saturn in the 5th would allow one to know beforehand that they're not in a position to bring a child into the world, among other things. The focus should be on teaching people how to know when they should attempt to have a baby instead of teaching them how to murder them when they inevitably screw up and make a mistake.

Contraceptives should be used far more often than they are, though in a world of medicine dominated by actual Gentiles I expect advancements made will make them both more pleasant to take and more effective. I'm very tired of this culture we have where we believe solution is better than prevention, it quite frankly, makes me sick to my stomach. If people put more thought into things before doing them there would be less accidental or risky pregnancies in the first place.

I understand that the world isn't perfect right now but the last thing we need is more people killing babies for the sake of the (((International Jew))). Closing with the fact that the "black community" has the highest rates of abortion in the US yet are is still the most violent, so abortions definitely don't improve ghettos.

Sundara said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Sundara said:

Yes it is absolutely horrible what some xtians are promoting. So a woman who has a child cause of rape is supposed to keep it and take care of it that is messed up. Plus they brag about how many children with really serious diseases they have "saved" by not having an abortion. Many of these kids cannot have a life at all and are wheelchair bound it's needless suffering and burden on society when we know the same souls could have a better body most likely. Some of these xtians promote no abortion at all costs. Ok so someone's supposed to take care of the child if they get raped by a Jew 🤢🤮!!

But be Aware Planned Parenthood also promotes Transgender surgeries and hormones on kids and some other stuff that is really harmful and even offers many of these services in some areas or refers people too them.

MrIntrepid said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

It has nothing to to do with a woman being the "boss of her own body." Right now we have a proliferation of idiots celebrating the deaths of their own unborn children on places like Tik-Tok and Twitter because they believe that everything is just about them. This is just (((Jew Culture))) manifest in Gentile society because these creatures make a lot of money off of all these dead children.

Sundara said:

Abortion is inhumane and in most cases the result of people being lazy. Astrological indications such as Saturn in the 5th would allow one to know beforehand that they're not in a position to bring a child into the world, among other things. The focus should be on teaching people how to know when they should attempt to have a baby instead of teaching them how to murder them when they inevitably screw up and make a mistake.

Contraceptives should be used far more often than they are, though in a world of medicine dominated by actual Gentiles I expect advancements made will make them both more pleasant to take and more effective. I'm very tired of this culture we have where we believe solution is better than prevention, it quite frankly, makes me sick to my stomach. If people put more thought into things before doing them there would be less accidental or risky pregnancies in the first place.

I understand that the world isn't perfect right now but the last thing we need is more people killing babies for the sake of the (((International Jew))). Closing with the fact that the "black community" has the highest rates of abortion in the US yet are is still the most violent, so abortions definitely don't improve ghettos.

Of course abortion should be a last resort method, not many women would disagree. Third world countries - mostly black and brown. There’s a lot of other things wreaking havoc in the ghettos, like gangster mentalities. They probably have more abortions for a lot of reasons in the usa but they still also breed way harder than whites in the us it seems, still. Abortion isn’t the cause of their problems, that’s for sure. Also, abortions are expensive. A lot of people who can’t afford them may carry out abandoning the baby at birth or adoption. And fyi foster care is fucked. Abortion is one of the most humane thing someone could do sometimes.

MrIntrepid said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

You are looking at this from a subjective point of view. Is abortion still inhumane if the woman is being raped or knowing that a child will be completely deformed? Than also woman have indeed like you said to do with the jew culture around it. Where the jews are pushing abortion to lower down the birthrate of gentiles on one hand. The other is where these xian morals of pro life comes in to force a woman under any circumstance to keep the child. Sundara made a good point of quoting what Lilith stands for. So you wanna say abortion is now jew made? That makes no sense. Remember the jew always plays 2 sides to the middle. This is their ancient way of divide and conquer. Abortion is a standalone issue, for the woman and her husband, or not if he is not around. So it's not necessarily inhumane. Unless your a snowflake that can't understand that in a war soldiers kill each other. One side started that one, so the other has to defend by killing. So the woman most likely doesn't want to abort her child. Feminism has screwed up this subject. But as I see it, abortion should be allowed without all the fuzz around it. Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

Sundara said:

Sundara said:
Of course abortion should be a last resort method, not many women would disagree. Third world countries - mostly black and brown. There’s a lot of other things wreaking havoc in the ghettos, like gangster mentalities. They probably have more abortions for a lot of reasons in the usa but they still also breed way harder than whites in the us it seems, still. Abortion isn’t the cause of their problems, that’s for sure. Also, abortions are expensive. A lot of people who can’t afford them may carry out abandoning the baby at birth or adoption. And fyi foster care is fucked. Abortion is one of the most humane thing someone could do sometimes.

I'm willing to agree that abortion might be fine if done very early, but beyond that I cannot in good conscience support it unless the situation is very extreme. If there's a soul in that baby when it's murdered that's the kind of thing that will be reflected in that soul's next chart, so there are multiple levels to this problem. You are definitely right about the ghettos having more problems than just abortion however, yet abortion is still used to make a lot of money off of the Gentiles.

Planned parenthood is extremely profitable and usually goes hand in hand with the welfare state that does a wonderful job at keeping people in poverty because it rewards laziness and punishes hard work.

I also understand you aren't advocating for helping (((Jewish Big Business))) murder more children but I'm arguing from a more general point of view. My point is more that giving even an inch right now will result in a mile being taken due to the slippery slope that we've seen take effect so many times. Abortion is so common in some places in the US now that late term abortion is now being argued for, i.e, they want to be able to kill living, healthy babies that they had a chance to "terminate" months ago but didn't.

I also think that you're underestimating how sick a lot of people are in the world of today. There are women who have children purely for child support benefits from the state, to entrap men or to treat as a fashion accessory. The difference between profit to be had and no profit to be had is the determining factor for whether they keep the child or not. It is disgusting. "Most women" aren't the problem because the minority screwing up does it over and over again with near total impunity. I'm going to clarify that I'm not attacking women as a whole here either, just the defective ones. The ones that should be medically sterilized. The men having all the unprotected sex have a role to play here as well but it's "Chad" to "pump and dump" nowadays.

I feel like I need to bleach my mind after using that term even sarcastically.

Satanswarlord666 said:
You are looking at this from a subjective point of view. Is abortion still inhumane if the woman is being raped or knowing that a child will be completely deformed? Than also woman have indeed like you said to do with the jew culture around it. Where the jews are pushing abortion to lower down the birthrate of gentiles on one hand. The other is where these xian morals of pro life comes in to force a woman under any circumstance to keep the child. Sundara made a good point of quoting what Lilith stands for. So you wanna say abortion is now jew made? That makes no sense. Remember the jew always plays 2 sides to the middle. This is their ancient way of divide and conquer. Abortion is a standalone issue, for the woman and her husband, or not if he is not around. So it's not necessarily inhumane. Unless your a snowflake that can't understand that in a war soldiers kill each other. One side started that one, so the other has to defend by killing. So the woman most likely doesn't want to abort her child. Feminism has screwed up this subject. But as I see it, abortion should be allowed without all the fuzz around it. Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

You are the one being a snowflake. Eugenics is necessary if we want humanity to become stronger, but baby murder in most cases is uncalled for. And please don't you dare have the audacity to use what you think Lady Lilith's views are on the topic to defend your own nonsensical babbling on the matter. It is both insulting and blasphemous that you believe the Gods who are the number one advocates for treating children and animals well would be okay with abortion when there are numerous other ways an unwanted birth could be handled. In an imperfect world it will sometimes maybe be necessary but those cases are few and far between.

And miss me with the divide and conquer bullshit. My views are my own and are not in the slightest bit influenced by the (((Jewish Media))). I do have the ability to use the internet for very basic research after all. Also do not conflate the murder of unborn children with soldiers at war, it is one of the best representations of the false equivalency fallacy I have seen to date.

figures for abortion from 1996 to 2021

https://www.hli.org/resources/why-women-abort/

0.39% in cases of rape or incest.
1.14% are done to save the life or physical health of the mother.
1.28% to preserve the mental health of the mother.
0.69% for fetal birth defects, or eugenics.
3.50% for all the hard cases combined.
96.50% of all abortions are therefore performed for social or economic reasons.

I will reiterate--you are the one being subjective here. Abortion is mostly done due to reasons of carelessness and not of necessity. If people were more fucking careful fucking there would be less fucking abortions. Why is that hard to understand?

See what your support for abortion in the modern day does:

Fauci allegedly funded experiments using scalps of aborted babies on mice, says report

https://thebl.com/us-news/fauci-all...ps-of-aborted-babies-on-mice-says-report.html

https://studentsforlife.org/2021/05...-fauci-funded-grafting-baby-scalps-onto-mice/

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/05/04...reate-humanized-mice-and-fauci-is-funding-it/

more black children aborted than born

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/

https://web.archive.org/web/2015040...wnloads/pdf/vs/vs-pregnancy-outcomes-2013.pdf

MrIntrepid said:
Sundara said:

I'm willing to agree that abortion might be fine if done very early, but beyond that I cannot in good conscience support it unless the situation is very extreme. If there's a soul in that baby when it's murdered that's the kind of thing that will be reflected in that soul's next chart, so there are multiple levels to this problem. You are definitely right about the ghettos having more problems than just abortion however, yet abortion is still used to make a lot of money off of the Gentiles.

Planned parenthood is extremely profitable and usually goes hand in hand with the welfare state that does a wonderful job at keeping people in poverty because it rewards laziness and punishes hard work.

I also understand you aren't advocating for helping (((Jewish Big Business))) murder more children but I'm arguing from a more general point of view. My point is more that giving even an inch right now will result in a mile being taken due to the slippery slope that we've seen take effect so many times. Abortion is so common in some places in the US now that late term abortion is now being argued for, i.e, they want to be able to kill living, healthy babies that they had a chance to "terminate" months ago but didn't.

I also think that you're underestimating how sick a lot of people are in the world of today. There are women who have children purely for child support benefits from the state, to entrap men or to treat as a fashion accessory. The difference between profit to be had and no profit to be had is the determining factor for whether they keep the child or not. It is disgusting. "Most women" aren't the problem because the minority screwing up does it over and over again with near total impunity. I'm going to clarify that I'm not attacking women as a whole here either, just the defective ones. The ones that should be medically sterilized. The men having all the unprotected sex have a role to play here as well but it's "Chad" to "pump and dump" nowadays.

I feel like I need to bleach my mind after using that term even sarcastically.

Satanswarlord666 said:

You are the one being a snowflake. Eugenics is necessary if we want humanity to become stronger, but baby murder in most cases is uncalled for. And please don't you dare have the audacity to use what you think Lady Lilith's views are on the topic to defend your own nonsensical babbling on the matter. It is both insulting and blasphemous that you believe the Gods who are the number one advocates for treating children and animals well would be okay with abortion when there are numerous other ways an unwanted birth could be handled. In an imperfect world it will sometimes maybe be necessary but those cases are few and far between.

And miss me with the divide and conquer bullshit. My views are my own and are not in the slightest bit influenced by the (((Jewish Media))). I do have the ability to use the internet for very basic research after all. Also do not conflate the murder of unborn children with soldiers at war, it is one of the best representations of the false equivalency fallacy I have seen to date.

figures for abortion from 1996 to 2021

https://www.hli.org/resources/why-women-abort/

0.39% in cases of rape or incest.
1.14% are done to save the life or physical health of the mother.
1.28% to preserve the mental health of the mother.
0.69% for fetal birth defects, or eugenics.
3.50% for all the hard cases combined.
96.50% of all abortions are therefore performed for social or economic reasons.

I will reiterate--you are the one being subjective here. Abortion is mostly done due to reasons of carelessness and not of necessity. If people were more fucking careful fucking there would be less fucking abortions. Why is that hard to understand?

See what your support for abortion in the modern day does:

Fauci allegedly funded experiments using scalps of aborted babies on mice, says report

https://thebl.com/us-news/fauci-all...ps-of-aborted-babies-on-mice-says-report.html

https://studentsforlife.org/2021/05...-fauci-funded-grafting-baby-scalps-onto-mice/

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/05/04...reate-humanized-mice-and-fauci-is-funding-it/

more black children aborted than born

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/

https://web.archive.org/web/2015040...wnloads/pdf/vs/vs-pregnancy-outcomes-2013.pdf

I also stated my opinion. Read my post thoroughly again hypocritical snowflake! Yes Lilith is pro abortion, why so triggered soyboy? Can't handle the hard truth? You even for a brief moment made a exception for abortion on your recent response to Sundara. That was my point. So if there can be made a exception, abortion should still be legalised. Tadaaa! Read the Joy of Satan. And get your head out of your ass dimwit.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

Yes it is absolutely horrible what some xtians are promoting. So a woman who has a child cause of rape is supposed to keep it and take care of it that is messed up. Plus they brag about how many children with really serious diseases they have "saved" by not having an abortion. Many of these kids cannot have a life at all and are wheelchair bound it's needless suffering and burden on society when we know the same souls could have a better body most likely. Some of these xtians promote no abortion at all costs. Ok so someone's supposed to take care of the child if they get raped by a Jew 🤢🤮!!

But be Aware Planned Parenthood also promotes Transgender surgeries and hormones on kids and some other stuff that is really harmful and even offers many of these services in some areas or refers people too them.

I'm glad we agree with each other. It's true what you say about what these xians call "saved". And keeping the child is out of the question. They would most of the time end up in a orphanage or with foster parents. I know that even if you forbid abortion, the woman might do it herself or illegally. Which can be detrimental to her own health. The jews are creating more problems in society these ways. And to not forget; degenerates.
The handicapped children also cost us of our taxes. That is so sad and sickening what the jews and xians are responsible for. Ieeeeeew! 🤢🤮 taking care of that jew child that came out of the rape? How would you take care of business😜? Hehehe. Short answer is getting rid of the jews gets abortion back in the hands of the gentiles. Without all this weird and harmful crap they perform. The RTR's are gonna get us rid of xianity as a bonus!

Satanswarlord666 said:
I also stated my opinion. Read my post thoroughly again hypocritical snowflake! Yes Lilith is pro abortion, why so triggered soyboy? Can't handle the hard truth? You even for a brief moment made a exception for abortion on your recent response to Sundara. That was my point. So if there can be made a exception, abortion should still be legalised. Tadaaa! Read the Joy of Satan. And get your head out of your ass dimwit.

Ignored all the statistics and chose to kept slinging ad hominem attacks at me with barely any understanding of what it is my stance is. I'll say it very slowly since you appear to be special needs of some variety.

Abortion. Bad.
Very rarely. Necessary.
Unwanted pregnancies result of laziness and carelessness. Not rape and deformity.
Eugenics practices used to prevent the need for abortion. Good.
Comparing soldiers being killed in war to the abortion of innocent children? Retarded.
Accusing people of falling to divide and conquer tactics while actively being hostile on the forum for no reason? Retarded.
Inability to understand basic English and refute points made in constructively? Retarded.
You? Most definitely retarded.

Yes I agreed with Sundara then I mentioned that I'm making my argument from a more general perspective and clarified that I'm not attacking her personal opinion at all. You on the other hand are a complete and utter fool.

And don't tell me to "Read the JoS" when you can't even respect other SS on the JoS forum. You don't get to be toxic at me just because I chose to clarify that you're missing a few things and your reasoning is off.

MrIntrepid said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

Ignored all the statistics and chose to kept slinging ad hominem attacks at me with barely any understanding of what it is my stance is. I'll say it very slowly since you appear to be special needs of some variety.

Abortion. Bad.
Very rarely. Necessary.
Unwanted pregnancies result of laziness and carelessness. Not rape and deformity.
Comparing soldiers being killed in war to the abortion of innocent children? Retarded.
Accusing people of falling to divide and conquer tactics while actively being hostile on the forum for no reason? Retarded.
Inability to understand basic English and refute points made in constructively? Retarded.

Yes I agreed with Sundara then I mentioned that I'm making my argument from a more general perspective and clarified that I'm not attacking her personal opinion at all. You on the other hand are a complete and utter fool.

And don't tell me to "Read the JoS" when you can't even respect other SS on the JoS forum. You don't get to be toxic at me just because I chose to clarify that you're missing a few things and your reasoning is off.

Respect is being earned troll. I wasn't asking for all the statistics. Actually I wasn't asking you anything untill you commented on my posts. The women still have the right to abort her child. That was what I was saying. Let the lawmaking be done by gentiles. IMO it's not murder. Stop the pro life crap.

Satanswarlord666 said:
MrIntrepid said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

Abortion. Bad.
Very rarely. Necessary.

Respect is being earned troll. I wasn't asking for all the statistics. Actually I wasn't asking you anything untill you commented on my posts. The women still have the right to abort her child. That was what I was saying. Let the lawmaking be done by gentiles. IMO it's not murder. Stop the pro life crap.

If you post on the forum you open yourself up to the possibility that your opinion will be challenged. You're the one who chose to refer to me as a "soyboy" yet you're also the one who claims that I am the troll. I don't think you're a troll or an infiltrator, just a moron.

And don't "pro-life" me. You're using all these bullshit mainstream Jew-owned terms and expecting me to take you seriously. Again, it would seem you are the one who has the problem which you are projecting onto me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back