Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So obvious

LightMangoMango

Hello once again,
I just realized how obvious all of this is.
Seriously, how could we ever believe, and how can so many people still believe, that you have to abide to certain laws from “god“? I am so angry right now, like really how? All the ancient people, Egypt, Sumer, Vikings, even Indians believed in many gods/goddesses, so how the f*ck are we so dumb? Some idiot fat pastors walk by, driving fat cars etc and tell us that who hes talking about is the one and only god, like wtf? And he even believes it himself.
And I believed it as well 2 years ago I feel so fuckin dumb right new. Of course, the jew did it very clever, but still, are we humans so blind. I am so done man..
The most obvious truth has to be explained on a single website and give proofs for it again and again, and still the fucking Xs go to theirchurch and don't realize this man I am so full of hatred for Xians right now.
And the other half of the people are atheists because science says so.. yeah right like all the billions of people, of egypt , of Europe were so dumb back then?! Every single one hated themselves so much of course that they all only imagined their gods and builtso many temples and artefacts just for fun, huh?
Sorry I know writing this won't help anyone here but I really had to get those things off my mind, I just realized all of this. I can't believe all the time feeling guilty, watched when masturbated, watched when having certain thoughts, watched anywhere!!! And still going on my knees because still feeling so guilty fuck the fucking Xianity and
HAIL OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR SATAN FOREVER! For all the knowledge and creating us!!! (And I have a question concerning the creation of the soul but i will post it some other time)

P.s.Sorry for inappropriate language, I also don't mind when this won't go out on approva because of this, butI just had to get them thoughts out, thank you

This anger you feel is not only normal, it's very therapeutic.
When I think about all the years of my life basically stolen by the jews...
Use these feelings to fuel your RTRs.

So you are sorry?For being angry?For speakin your mind?well you don't have to be sorry,it's your right to feel so but in a therauptic way.Like how i sometimes i feel so Dumb,for all those wasted years believin in The Omnipotent being that happened to be ever present whenever i did some stuff.Those years i felt like an hypocrite for hiding some things.How i felt so dirty for sleeping with other men when i am man & according to scriptures that wasn't allowed.
Think now i should just get out the Filthy 72 names,blott them out,piss on them and probably go on them then flush them down the loo.
Ave Satanas!

The main key is tiredness. I was a christian too but I never could just be happy with that. I was reading the bible and the translations from greek and hebrew from some 4 sources and binding scriptures from 4 or 5 different books together in context. Finnaly I realized and became angry as fuck.
This whole biblical/phychological/ethical/moral/social self study took me a lot of time and effort (1.5 years) until I realized the truth.

Most christians don't have the time, energy and/or curiosity to read the bible in such way. We work so much and have so little time. And out of phychilogycal preprogrammed fear if I tell them about all the repulsive biblical verses they imediately run away or give some shitty answer like "perhaps you are getting your info from some wrong bible". Most of them are probably not so christian but rather 70% atheist, but culturally they say they are christians. They refuse to see that the average person who says he/she is a christian does not live by those laws because they are so fucking anti soul. So why say you are a christian then? Okay you are afraid of atheism or do not believe this theory. GOOD there are other spirituals aspects to explore.

The problem is not 100% on the people's part as someone may see how shitty christianity is, but has no other sources of spiritual study except for the bible and koran and some new age crap. The jews destroyed the rest. So the people are faced with a menu consisting of:
1. Stupid communist god JHVH/Allah
2. believing in nothing because nothing happens

I believe in time things will change due to the frustratio, curiosity and abuse of the young who search for different answers/ways and find the real SATANISM!

A favoured word by HPS Maxine is "cathartic". Why not use these anger energies in the RTRs?!

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
This anger you feel is not only normal, it's very therapeutic.
When I think about all the years of my life basically stolen by the jews...
Use these feelings to fuel your RTRs.

Hell yes, I was exspecting that answer to do the RTRs in angry mood, I am very looking forward to that, thank you!

Xianity is a "foreign Ideology", it is not human, it is not of our nature, yes I have deep disgust for every xian, but to blame my own people for having black magicks used against them....

The stupidity that you describe is not something natural to us..

Its literally "artificial stupidity"..

Its almost as though we have been programmed to be stupid over thousands of years.. hmmm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back