Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti Semitic attacks across us

Zaqîêl3 said:
RTR results?
https://youtu.be/InLD3dwZNHE

Probably everything we are doing usually seems to at first be manifested in ways like that. For example church vandalism and stuff like that before now. It will get to be more of an established opinion more and more though and something positive will come of this more so as in an organized resistance.

I personally don't think this petty crime stuff is that positive or helping to our cause that is why I say soon something positive will come out of this. It's creating the environment for the fourth reich to rise in that way it's good though.

Right now we need a more organized resistance to the Jews. Not just random physical attacks against them.

must be the beginning of what is to come to kikes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been going on for a while now. Black people beat up on the jews for fun but they need to maintain the lie that they're the best friend to every "minority" so the media usually doesn't cover those stories. If they're addressing it then that means it may have gotten even worse.

MrIntrepid said:
This has been going on for a while now. Black people beat up on the jews for fun but they need to maintain the lie that they're the best friend to every "minority" so the media usually doesn't cover those stories. If they're addressing it then that means it may have gotten even worse.

Many of these black people understand what the jew does to their community and see first hand the swindling of a jew. These are not for "fun". We know blacks are more generally aggressive and they see these attacks as retribution. Though not ideal or legal this is done from a point of feeling financially oppressed by the jews who come to their neighborhoods and mess up the place. Many of the White xian NS groups fail to see the deeper picture as to why Blacks have been attacking random jews in the streets like in New York. They think it's just random ape out. That and fed accounts purposedly just say it's random to make sure the racially aware whites don't try to reach out to Blacks who are seeing the evilness of the jew firsthand.

Recently I saw a black girl make a post on Twitter praising Hitler and saying she understood why he wanted to kick out the jews and connected it to what they are are doing to the black communities. Seems our RTRs are doing a good job waking up people to the true and common enemy.

hailourtruegod said:
Many of these black people understand what the jew does to their community and see first hand the swindling of a jew. These are not for "fun". We know blacks are more generally aggressive and they see these attacks as retribution. Though not ideal or legal this is done from a point of feeling financially oppressed by the jews who come to their neighborhoods and mess up the place. Many of the White xian NS groups fail to see the deeper picture as to why Blacks have been attacking random jews in the streets like in New York. They think it's just random ape out. That and fed accounts purposedly just say it's random to make sure the racially aware whites don't try to reach out to Blacks who are seeing the evilness of the jew firsthand.

Recently I saw a black girl make a post on Twitter praising Hitler and saying she understood why he wanted to kick out the jews and connected it to what they are are doing to the black communities. Seems our RTRs are doing a good job waking up people to the true and common enemy.

I really need to watch the way I put things because I so often come across as insensitive when I'm not trying to be. It's very easy for me to forget how a statement might appear to someone who's unfamiliar with me. To clarify, I'm black and have no strong opinion on the attacks, for obvious reasons I'm not going to go out of my way to condone or encourage them. All of my actions are limited to the spiritual because imagine how crazy it would be if someone tried to arrest me for casting spells on people. As you said, it's the RTRs steering the world as a whole in the direction it needs to go.

They also attack Asians like this though, which for the sake of peace I hope dies down sooner rather than later. I'm sure the jews can just put up some more iron domes or something, so they'll probably be just fine without me wishing them well.

hailourtruegod said:
Many of the White xian NS groups fail to see the deeper picture as to why Blacks have been attacking random jews in the streets like in New York. They think it's just random ape out. That and fed accounts purposedly just say it's random to make sure the racially aware whites don't try to reach out to Blacks who are seeing the evilness of the jew firsthand.

Some cities in the U.S. have the de-funding processes behind them. Also elimination of police some cities have eliminated police so crime skyrocketed significantly even to historical levels. Like in a certain city since the founding of the city over a century ago the crime wasn't as bad till now.

Basically what I'm saying is this is happening in blue cities. And it's only gonna escalate funny the jew creates the problem, pushes the solution, and then the reaction is contrary to their machinations. Lets de-fund or eliminate the police "Yay better city", jews get attacked "Oy vey goyim I'm calling the police" *crickets* police too busy with lack of funding or non-existent.

Funny how they wanted this but backfired on them.

Yeah be careful with glowniggers(Fed posters) or as I like to call them Federalis kinda like the Mexican way of stating it since it's supposed to be a memetic warfare joke. We've had a few and I would not be surprised if some of them come unto JoS and stake us out. Like what occurred a few months ago with the school education area fed poster telling us build NS autonomous zones.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back