Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews dedicated to satanism

Anton Levay's last words? I know he was devoted to the end.

Can a jew be loyal to Satan? Even when Satan shows his wrath to them?

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Anton Levay's last words? I know he was devoted to the end.

Can a jew be loyal to Satan? Even when Satan shows his wrath to them?
No, but LaVey was a Gentile in a jewish body. One of a kind deal in that case. For other racial jews, they are not, and can not be SS.

Anton LaVey was a Human Soul in a jew body. This was done for the purposes of establishing Satanism in the World again, but in a jew-controlled way. If a Human tried doing this, then it wouldn't have been possible, so a jew, at least in body and as far as the jew thought, doing it would be acceptable. How far behind would we have been in terms of having the Spiritual Satanic Joy of Satan Ministries in getting rid of the jew and regaining our own Planet if something hadn't have been established already? If LaVey hadn't have done that, and if Hitler and the Nazis hadn't have rose up... well, just watch what you can see about victorian times and how bad that was; watch Oliver, watch Downton Abbey and previous, read relevant books, etc. The industry was dirty (and I don't just mean jewish) and caused many health and injury-or-worse problems for the Humans working in it for the lazy jew to be lazy; it was unhealthy and dangerous without proper PPE - and now, Health and Safety is perhaps over-the-top, to have more control if you, worker, want to be safe and healthy.

xjXGxn5.png

satan has put me on a undercover mission, I am infiltrating the jews like they infiltrate us. Im making good progress, their mtv rituals... etc. ill be reporting my finding to my satanic brothers, hail satan!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
A gentile in a jew body thats the first time i hear of this is there any link for me to check out?

It was an old post but if I recall it was experiment by Satan

Thing is the Gods came to them once an offered them what they offered us then they the jews turned on the Gods an defiled their temples with blood offerings but seriously they the jews are a lost cause in my opinion they will get no sympathy from me when judgement is carried out 🔨 🔨 🔨

956GOD said:
satan has put me on a undercover mission, I am infiltrating the jews like they infiltrate us. Im making good progress, their mtv rituals... etc. ill be reporting my finding to my satanic brothers, hail satan!

The amount of delusional mindset you have is mind boggling. Like seriously why are you "infiltrating" sit back and do your meditations, rituals, normal day to day activities. Enjoy your life.

You make yourself sound like a moron by stating this. Infiltrate, what's next your gonna do what? Nothing they aren't gonna change. Either your extremely deluded or your gonna find out what your doing is stupid.

Satnam666 said:
Thing is the Gods came to them once an offered them what they offered us then they the jews turned on the Gods an defiled their temples with blood offerings but seriously they the jews are a lost cause in my opinion they will get no sympathy from me when judgement is carried out 🔨 🔨 🔨

No they did not. If you studied the JoS the enemy Draco Federation performed a massive civilization ritual against the Earth 15,000-12,000 years ago about 10,000 years ago they came in blowing up Phaeton, nuking mars, moon, and Earth. Why would our Gods waste their time with a kosher trick species. Why would the Gods suddenly come down and speak to jews as if they didn't know them and wanted to "help" them. Obviously you don't understand nor contemplate the Gods and do exactly what the enemy does they bring them down to our levels. They goyshkopf them like they goyshkopf the goyim.

Satan is approximately about 540ish thousand years old nearly half-a million years old. Many of the gods are several thousand to several tens of thousands. And many more back in their World range anywhere from being a baby to being several hundred thousands, are there beings older than Satan but less powerful SURE, Maybe we never know. Don't you think Satan knows much about the jews maybe even more so than the enemy. Your belittling the Gods to mere mother goseries thinking they are charming and helpful and care for every little thing even the jews and their MASSACRE of Gentiles physically, mentally, and spiritually. If God is good why work with the jews why not work with Gentiles because the enemy isn't here for teas and crumpets.

But your in essence statement is somehow the Gods care for jews which is not. Your in essence like I said dropping the Gods down to human or animal levels. The same thing the enemy has done to humanity you do to the Gods.

Satnam666 I have no idea who you are but study this organization sooner rather than later same with 956GOD. You two are clearly uninformed. I'm not saying it's wrong to contemplate the Gods cause it's a form of hopeful understanding but DO think before posting especially with Mercury Rx coming as May 2021 is closing off.

Gear88 said:
956GOD said:

The amount of delusional mindset you have is mind boggling. Like seriously why are you "infiltrating" sit back and do your meditations, rituals, normal day to day activities. Enjoy your life.

You make yourself sound like a moron by stating this. Infiltrate, what's next your gonna do what? Nothing they aren't gonna change. Either your extremely deluded or your gonna find out what your doing is stupid.

Satnam666 said:

No they did not. If you studied the JoS the enemy Draco Federation performed a massive civilization ritual against the Earth 15,000-12,000 years ago about 10,000 years ago they came in blowing up Phaeton, nuking mars, moon, and Earth. Why would our Gods waste their time with a kosher trick species. Why would the Gods suddenly come down and speak to jews as if they didn't know them and wanted to "help" them. Obviously you don't understand nor contemplate the Gods and do exactly what the enemy does they bring them down to our levels. They goyshkopf them like they goyshkopf the goyim.

Satan is approximately about 540ish thousand years old nearly half-a million years old. Many of the gods are several thousand to several tens of thousands. And many more back in their World range anywhere from being a baby to being several hundred thousands, are there beings older than Satan but less powerful SURE, Maybe we never know. Don't you think Satan knows much about the jews maybe even more so than the enemy. Your belittling the Gods to mere mother goseries thinking they are charming and helpful and care for every little thing even the jews and their MASSACRE of Gentiles physically, mentally, and spiritually. If God is good why work with the jews why not work with Gentiles because the enemy isn't here for teas and crumpets.

But your in essence statement is somehow the Gods care for jews which is not. Your in essence like I said dropping the Gods down to human or animal levels. The same thing the enemy has done to humanity you do to the Gods.

Satnam666 I have no idea who you are but study this organization sooner rather than later same with 956GOD. You two are clearly uninformed. I'm not saying it's wrong to contemplate the Gods cause it's a form of hopeful understanding but DO think before posting especially with Mercury Rx coming as May 2021 is closing off.

thing is i heard this from an old post about the jesus an the temptations myth if i recall correctly someone said it may have been the gods coming to the jews but the jews rejected their offer an decided to live as parasites on the world but i could be wrong though

Gear88 said:
956GOD said:

Satnam666 said:

i admit i cant find were i saw the post ill be more than willing to delete my post if you show me how
but i swear i saw a post about jesus being tempted had something to do with the jews an they turning down the offer

NinRick said:
Wait what?
You actually believe that it’s possible to be gentile in a jewish body?
Come on, you've been here for years and you still don't know about that? I swear it's literally discussed at least once a month minimum. Search "lavey" on HP HoodedCobra's posts and you will have your answers.

956GOD said:
"how you doin fellow gentiles"

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Wait what?
Come on, you've been here for years and you still don't know about that? I swear it's literally discussed at least once a month minimum. Search "lavey" on HP HoodedCobra's posts and you will have your answers.

To be fair I don’t give a single fuck about LaVey, so I don’t even care the slightest about him. Lol.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Wait what?

To be fair I don’t give a single fuck about LaVey, so I don’t even care the slightest about him. Lol.
He did a good job, he made Satanism mainstream. But I understand what you mean.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Wait what?

Hps Maxine said before that he was a satanist soul which father Satan himself put in a jewish body. He was on a mission to revive Satanism. It wasn't spiritual satanism and it wasn't perfect. But the Gods did what they saw was needed.

Of course this couldn't be done any way else because a gentile who tries to do something like that when there was no internet will get fucked up. Hps Maxine also said this was a special one-time case and won't happen again. He was basically a double agent.

The Gods know best.

Hail Satan Forever!!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Aquarius said:
956GOD said:
"how you doin fellow gentiles"
Haha. “Hello, I like to steal people’s money and I have a huge like nose”. I should be good with that cover. Lol

Satnam666 said:
hing is i heard this from an old post about the jesus an the temptations myth if i recall correctly someone said it may have been the gods coming to the jews but the jews rejected their offer an decided to live as parasites on the world but i could be wrong though
That's a biblical (written by the jew) story where Satan was supposed to have gone to jewsus and offered it all of the nations of the World (the jew pretends that "Goyim" means "Nations", so the jew wrote a story which says the jew's infinitely-more-powerful enemy came crawling to the "king of the j00z" and offered that false-king all of the Peoples of the World), and jewsus rejected this "offer".

Satnam666 said:
Gear88 said:
956GOD said:

Satnam666 said:

i admit i cant find were i saw the post ill be more than willing to delete my post if you show me how
but i swear i saw a post about jesus being tempted had something to do with the jews an they turning down the offer

The Greys made a deal with the Vatican wealth and power in exchange for souls that suggests some of them were gentile at the time so wouldn't want to work with them anyways otherwise why do that.

However I don't think Satan or the Gods would try to make a deal with the Jews. I don't know why the Jews were not dealt with when they were powerless basically though maybe some did think they could fix the Jews or they were not much of a threat or something. I doubt the Gods did though.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:
Gear88 said:

The Greys made a deal with the Vatican wealth and power in exchange for souls that suggests some of them were gentile at the time so wouldn't want to work with them anyways otherwise why do that.

However I don't think Satan or the Gods would try to make a deal with the Jews. I don't know why the Jews were not dealt with when they were powerless basically though maybe some did think they could fix the Jews or they were not much of a threat or something. I doubt the Gods did though.

Thing is their is ex Christian youtubers but some who mentiond that in the bible some jews did worship the Gods then they turned away and they did human offering which upset the Gods but who knows
I know for sure though the Bible is bs
But this evidence can be found in the archaeological study bible
Some scholars did find out that when they offered to Moloch they would offer to the reptilian thoughtform moloch was a scapegoat but their is a passage were they said they were more happy worshiping the Queen of the heavens then the jewish thoughtform aswell that's why I thought their may have been a time when they did but anyway the Queen of the heavens was another name for astaroth
But I could be looking to much into this

What kind of aura did or does Anton Levay have?

I get bad vibes off him even though you say he was gentile in a Jewish body?

If a gentile was in a Jewish body, what would their aura and soul look like?

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:

Thing is their is ex Christian youtubers but some who mentiond that in the bible some jews did worship the Gods then they turned away and they did human offering which upset the Gods but who knows
I know for sure though the Bible is bs
But this evidence can be found in the archaeological study bible
Some scholars did find out that when they offered to Moloch they would offer to the reptilian thoughtform moloch was a scapegoat but their is a passage were they said they were more happy worshiping the Queen of the heavens then the jewish thoughtform aswell that's why I thought their may have been a time when they did but anyway the Queen of the heavens was another name for astaroth
But I could be looking to much into this

Ok of course. When they started out they had no power they were kind of like the gypsies right now though way smarter (this is why I think the Gypsies maybe were an older attempt by the Reptilians to create the Jews that they messed up on) anyways so point being they had to fit in and pretend to worship the Gods or they would get nowhere just like some of us have had to pretend to be xtian before when growing up.

This doesn't mean the Gods accepted them or made any deal with them or even interacted with them though possibly they did in a negative way for the Jews if they had wanted to destroy them. Just like they sometimes do today. I have seen over the years that there were stories of the Gods using kikes to expose things or destroying high up rabbis who try to mess with them.

But nothing ever positive the Gods hate the Jews they would never make a deal with them or try to interact with them on positive terms.

666sirius666 said:

He didn't have totally bad energy I didn't think. The vibe I got off of him was some enemy stuff mixed with somewhat positive energy (probably from Demons helping him) that was better than the energy of most people in that day and age if you remember.

slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:

He didn't have totally bad energy I didn't think. The vibe I got off of him was some enemy stuff mixed with somewhat positive energy (probably from Demons helping him) that was better than the energy of most people in that day and age if you remember.

Thanks I'll try to check out the info before I post next time but can't find were i heard it from but I'll be careful next time

I made a video a long time ago to get Joos out of Judaism so we can reduce their curses featuring Anton LeVay.

Here it is if anyone want's to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB7pBO1Gaco

Almost 18,000 views to date.

Hopefully it has had some effect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back