Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is it possible?

Giszmon666

How is it possible to destroy our souls? Etc: what should I do if I want to destroy my soul? Anybody knows it? :?:

Giszmon666 said:
How is it possible to destroy our souls? Etc: what should I do if I want to destroy my soul? Anybody knows it? :?:

You seem to be a mental patient
And if you want to be destroyed
Consult with the Jews
And destroy yourself later
Fools like you do not deserve to live and become God
But only the deserving

And with the destruction of trolls like you, the world will definitely be a good place

Kurat said:
Giszmon666 said:

???
And why you want do this?

No I don't want it. It was just an example. One time Lord Andras said that to me, that I can destroy others soul with using black magick. (Of course if I am strong enough for this). I have made this question because it is interesting that how it is possible to destroy our soul.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Giszmon666 said:

Be a Christian thats how you destroy soul.

That is not a bad answer but I think, that a xian can't use magick and if a xian wants to destroy his/her soul it is not sure that it will be succesfully destroyed. A jewage member or a buddhist has more chance to destroy his/her soul. You think it to, don't you?

I think it's a troll or a bot same question just report it so we can remove this bot
An again like I said tic tock jews you will get yours soon enough

Giszmon666 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Giszmon666 said:

Be a Christian thats how you destroy soul.

That is not a bad answer but I think, that a xian can't use magick and if a xian wants to destroy his/her soul it is not sure that it will be succesfully destroyed. A jewage member or a buddhist has more chance to destroy his/her soul. You think it to, don't you?
why the fuck do you want to know how to destroy your soul? go into a deep trance and give up all hope of life,feel the hate you have for somthing and let it backfire on you ,you will regret it and try to call for help but the onley help you will get is an alien who wants to harvest your soul. You then try and get away but you cannot its stuck to you forever until you die so it can take what you wanted to throw away. becareful because this is what happend to me and believe me its not worth it.

I'm surprised this post was even allowed. You do realize no one advanced will give you a legit answer right? If you have to ask why then I have to wonder why you're even asking and will lead to me thinking you're not very aware of the magnitude of such a question or you're something worse.

Satnam666 said:
I think it's a troll or a bot same question just report it so we can remove this bot

I am just have made an interesting question. Why am I would be a bot? (You IQ ninja :? )

hailourtruegod said:
I'm surprised this post was even allowed. You do realize no one advanced will give you a legit answer right? If you have to ask why then I have to wonder why you're even asking and will lead to me thinking you're not very aware of the magnitude of such a question or you're something worse.

Why do you think it, that it would be a problem if I make an interesting question?

Giszmon666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Why do you think it, that it would be a problem if I make an interesting question?
It is not interesting. It's actually way above your understanding and of "need to know" level. If you are serious about this path then there is tons to do before actual soul destruction.

Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:

I am just have made an interesting question. Why am I would be a bot? (You IQ ninja :? )

ive seen posts pop up many times with this same question thats why but if your not then why would you want to destroy yourself their is many things to live for might i ask do you help in the rtr if so this felling of i want to destroy myself could be an ennemy attack or something an let me ask you why would you want to die when you can be a god yourself this is clearly
their is many good things to live for just look for it

Satnam666 said:
Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:

ive seen posts pop up many times with this same question thats why but if your not then why would you want to destroy yourself their is many things to live for might i ask do you help in the rtr if so this felling of i want to destroy myself could be an ennemy attack or something an let me ask you why would you want to die when you can be a god yourself this is clearly

That is my basic nature, that I want to know what is possible and how. Now I have get from intuition that I would be able to destroy my soul, with using the power of the Saturn. Now I know it and it is better. Why? Because if I don't want to live anymore I can destroy myself or if I will be strong enough to master to control the power of the Saturn I would be able to destroy my enemies souls (etc: xians, wiccans). But why do you think me a bot/troll? I am not "Gyzmo666" and I haven't heard about him before I would to created my name. It is just an accidental incident. And why a person would be a troll if he wants to know how to destroy a soul? Yes it is true that I am genetically susceptible to depression. (and yes, I willl make 2 Moon squares for spiritual evolution when I can) No matter what you say, I am not a troll in this topic.

Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:
Giszmon666 said:

That is my basic nature, that I want to know what is possible and how. Now I have get from intuition that I would be able to destroy my soul, with using the power of the Saturn. Now I know it and it is better. Why? Because if I don't want to live anymore I can destroy myself or if I will be strong enough to master to control the power of the Saturn I would be able to destroy my enemies souls (etc: xians, wiccans). But why do you think me a bot/troll? I am not "Gyzmo666" and I haven't heard about him before I would to created my name. It is just an accidental incident. And why a person would be a troll if he wants to know how to destroy a soul? Yes it is true that I am genetically susceptible to depression. (and yes, I willl make 2 Moon squares for spiritual evolution when I can) No matter what you say, I am not a troll in this topic.

Like I said before their is others who post the same thing I've seen this post before but anyway if you want to destroy yourself I can't stop you just saying your more useful alive than dead cause RTR's

Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:
Giszmon666 said:

There is no such thing as being genetically predispositioned to depression.
There would be a tendency shown to depression in ones natal chart; and negative thoughts actually have an impact on the body where actual hormones are formed that can throw ones health off.
Other than that one probably grew up in a shitty household.

Also Satanism is about life and enjoying it. No one is going to tell you seriously how to destroy your soul, because that is not what we are here for.
If you want to live, then we can help. If not, you're on your own.

Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:
Giszmon666 said:

Doing moon squares might make you more emotional and sensitive. I think a sun square would be better.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:

Doing moon squares might make you more emotional and sensitive. I think a sun square would be better.

Thanks for advice! In this year I will make my second sun square and next year I will make the moon squares.

Logan said:
Giszmon666 said:

You seem to be a mental patient
And if you want to be destroyed
Consult with the Jews
And destroy yourself later
Fools like you do not deserve to live and become God
But only the deserving

And with the destruction of trolls like you, the world will definitely be a good place

I see that you can't understand, that I don't wnat to destroy my soul, just I wanted to know, that how is it possible. If you are not be able to read/think why do you barking to me? :lol:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Giszmon666 said:
Satnam666 said:

There is no such thing as being genetically predispositioned to depression.
There would be a tendency shown to depression in ones natal chart; and negative thoughts actually have an impact on the body where actual hormones are formed that can throw ones health off.
Other than that one probably grew up in a shitty household.

Also Satanism is about life and enjoying it. No one is going to tell you seriously how to destroy your soul, because that is not what we are here for.
If you want to live, then we can help. If not, you're on your own.

1.Spiritual level is equal with your DNA. If your moon is weak, than it is visible in your DNA and you can get those sicknesses what tipycally a weak moon causes. If you earned the spiritual perfection than your DNA will become perfect to and it is the way how anybody becomes a god/goddes. 2. With intuition I have earned the knowledge how can I destroy a soul. (using the energy of Saturn) So now I don't need it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back