Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

Post by FancyMancy »

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's leading virologist stated bluntly: "There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies." The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oWSszDrvItoH
SouthernWhiteGentile

Re: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Sad to see all of the age 50+ in the family have taken it but the rest of us haven't budged. Many people will deserve what they get with this injection but at the same time there have been lots of (mostly older and in declining health) people that were told that this injection is the best thing for them with zero mention of natural immunity and other ways to boost health.
Contact me privately [email protected]

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61060
Sexuality, Relationship Advice, Authoritarianism and the Individual Versus the Collective.
Henu the Great

Re: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

Post by Henu the Great »

Fucking harsh if that's the case, but on the other hand it will fasten the downfall of the jews.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

I think this is misinformation, although I'm unsure of the motive behind it and don't really trust the vaccines regardless. It's just that more recent research indicates that coronavirus-related ADE doesn't occur in humans the way it does in mice. It's possible that some possibilities are overlooked, but if there's really something wrong with the vaccine, I think it's probably something else.
Lunar Dance 666

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

FancyMancy wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:49 pm
Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's leading virologist stated bluntly: "There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies." The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oWSszDrvItoH
Who said that? its not in the video.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
Jack

Post by Jack »

I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of these assholes. Except my mom, no one listened to me when I told them it was extremely dangerous and they even vaccinated their kids. The world will be a better place without these brainwashed people who don't have any self consciousness and just do what society tells them to.
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)

https://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World (Official Video)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Sybellum

Post by Sybellum »

I speak french and was keeping up with the subtitles, while accurate, the 2 year thing was never mentioned. It's addressed in the comments section but I wanted to throw that in the forums Incase people absent mindedly scroll by and flip out 🙃
Death is a nuisance, the best revenge is to live a good life. Best hop too on that meditation schedule.

Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Sybellum wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:52 am
I speak french and was keeping up with the subtitles, while accurate, the 2 year thing was never mentioned. It's addressed in the comments section but I wanted to throw that in the forums Incase people absent mindedly scroll by and flip out 🙃
Thank you for clarifying. I'm sure you saved a lot of people from panicking.
Νίκος

Post by Νίκος »

The Immunology professor Dolores Cahill
Has also said that the that the mrna vaccines can kill with cytocine storm

https://archive.org/details/immunologis ... kine-storm

Also the Thai-German Microbiologist Dr Suharit Bhakdi has said the vaccines are dangerous and also explains why the pandemic is a false alarm

https://visionlaunch.com/dr-sucharit-bh ... opulation/

(I have a ton more videos like those if anyone is interested)
TopoftheAbyss

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Jack wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:53 am
I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of these assholes. Except my mom, no one listened to me when I told them it was extremely dangerous and they even vaccinated their kids. The world will be a better place without these brainwashed people who don't have any self consciousness and just do what society tells them to.
Yeah, these NPCs enter in a cage just because they're told to and after getting locked inside they make fun of you and call you dumb.
I hope they die.
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
luis

Post by luis »

Lydia wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:15 am
Sybellum wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:52 am
Thank you for clarifying. I'm sure you saved a lot of people from panicking.
It would not even make that much sense. The enemy want slaves not dead people. I'm pretty sure this vaccine is to test the ground, do some experiments and set a precedent for the future.
<o>

Post by <o> »

Highly doubt 2/3rds of the population will drop dead.

If it does happen like this then that'll be a huge boost for the Jewish metatron. As most getting the vaccine r heavily tied into the jewtrix.

Momentarly setting us back is all that spike would afford them. Prolonging the inevitable, which the rats r all to proficient at doing. Still I highly doubt people are going to drop like flies Ina couple years. As much as I'd like to see ignorance dissappear on a mass scale before the souls that don't get drained completey reincarnate into a fixed earth, I just dnt see it happening.
Walking out of weakness
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

As I said on the video page -

I don't intend to spread misinformation. I also share BBC items, which everyone knows is misinformation. I am sharing what people and agencies say and claim.

I saw this video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qsIRuZX45ep

and on there I saw both this link on it, as well as the description which is on the Bitchute page and on the link -

https://t.me/FdWOeff/534

I don't use Telegram. Under the video area here, you can see "First published at 20:50 UTC on May 22nd, 2021.". Currently, we are UTC+01:00 (BST). It was getting on later in the day and I was tired. I didn't add the link to the other Bitchute video I saw. As you may have seen on some of the other videos I have uploaded, I had seen a video on Bitchute, then re-uploaded it here myself.

T.me
https://i.imgur.com/4B0Mko6.png

Bitchute
https://i.imgur.com/ET455fQ.png
As you can see, they have over 21.5K subscribers, so they seemed decent.

In fact, I saw these comments -
https://i.imgur.com/bD1qfva.png

I am not a doctor or any form of medical practitioner. I don't have a degree or any qualification in medicine. Again, I apologise for any misunderstanding.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Jack wrote:
My brother got the vaccine and is in the military. all of them are forced. alot of SS here have family members that have recieved the vaccine so if the OP is true this is not exactly the greatest thing in the world to read. thanks but i dont think the world would be a better place with out my brother. hes the only part of my mom i have left. I dont think other SS would be happy to see this said about their family either. just being honest.
Rat problem? Call today! +88-666-DEDRAT
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:47 am
Jack wrote:
Yeah, these NPCs enter in a cage just because they're told to and after getting locked inside they make fun of you and call you dumb.
I hope they die.

You might as well say that about any and all people under the influence of any one of the enemy programs. Because that is what this vaccine simply is. another one of those. Just another method of control and subjugation that alot of people are submititting to due to brainwashing and fear. This blanket statement should not be said to apply to everyone, although there are degenerates that fall under this category that are beyond saving which i understand, also remember this is the world we are trying to fight for and save and many of these brainwashed people are part of that world. Why else would we do race awakening and RTRs? should we stop and tell them "they deserve to die?"

Do remember that these generalizations also encorporate the white race as well, who are already endangered, as many whites especially in europe and other places have recieved the vaccine under peer pressure from work or family or because of not being able to travel. Do they "deserve to die?" no i think not as many are not fundementally bad people and are under a spell. a spell we are trying to break. We are trying to save our race and wake them up. hoping that someone dies just for making fun of you is plain psycho. there are worse things that deserve death. SS here should know better than to make statements like this. some members have also mentioned here getting the vaccine from caving in from family pressure. I in no way advocate that fucking vaccine. it must be avoided at all costs. but it is too extreme to say that everyone who gets it "deserves to die". look me in the face and tell me you would not shed a tear for someone you love who ended up dying from the vaccine despite them making a stupid mistake. you wouldn't.
Lunar Dance 666

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Shadowcat wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:45 pm
Jack wrote:
My brother got the vaccine and is in the military. all of them are forced. alot of SS here have family members that have recieved the vaccine so if the OP is true this is not exactly the greatest thing in the world to read. thanks but i dont think the world would be a better place with out my brother. hes the only part of my mom i have left. I dont think other SS would be happy to see this said about their family either. just being honest.
Sometimes you don't realize how important something or someone is to you until its gone.

I hope your brother will be safe and live, despite the negative impacts on health it might have.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

I really kind of doubt this. It is possible that some people may die. But not everyone. Not everyone's body is the same so they would not react to this in the same way. Also this defeats the Jews purpose of genetically changing humanity into greys if everyone dies they had a plan that almost everyone would take this and be forced to. So I doubt that is what they would do.

But I do admit I have a very bad feeling about this vaccine. I did not get it myself and I am not going to. I really hope and pray this isn't true to be honest.

Don't we have magick and spiritual things too. So if you know someone you care about that took this I would start with Logr and Wunjo.

Logr counteracts poisons (though not if someone took something like Cyanide and tried to do this right away the runes take time to manifest) I think it may help in this.

Wunjo is healing.

Also Sa Ta Na Ma and Kundalini yoga heals the DNA.

If anyone you know took this (or heaven forbid you did) and you care about them. I would start this kind of stuff to heal them.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Jack

Post by Jack »

Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:
Well did you tell him not to get the vaccine ?
(V.V.IMP)

(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
TopoftheAbyss

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Shadowcat wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 9:11 pm
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Jack wrote:
I hope they die.

You might as well say that about any and all people under the influence of any one of the enemy programs. Because that is what this vaccine simply is. another one of those. Just another method of control and subjugation that alot of people are submititting to due to brainwashing and fear. This blanket statement should not be said to apply to everyone, although there are degenerates that fall under this category that are beyond saving which i understand, also remember this is the world we are trying to fight for and save and many of these brainwashed people are part of that world. Why else would we do race awakening and RTRs? should we stop and tell them "they deserve to die?"

Do remember that these generalizations also encorporate the white race as well, who are already endangered, as many whites especially in europe and other places have recieved the vaccine under peer pressure from work or family or because of not being able to travel. Do they "deserve to die?" no i think not as many are not fundementally bad people and are under a spell. a spell we are trying to break. We are trying to save our race and wake them up. hoping that someone dies just for making fun of you is plain psycho. there are worse things that deserve death. SS here should know better than to make statements like this. some members have also mentioned here getting the vaccine from caving in from family pressure. I in no way advocate that fucking vaccine. it must be avoided at all costs. but it is too extreme to say that everyone who gets it "deserves to die". look me in the face and tell me you would not shed a tear for someone you love who ended up dying from the vaccine despite them making a stupid mistake. you wouldn't.
You said it yourself, there are degenerates that are beyond saving and there are many of them. There is nothing wrong with wanting them to die. They do more harm than they're capable of doing good.
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:46 am
Shadowcat wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

I hope they die.

You said it yourself, there are degenerates that are beyond saving and there are many of them. There is nothing wrong with wanting them to die. They do more harm than they're capable of doing good.
There is a difference between people deserving to die and wanting them to die. The latter is twisted, think about what you're saying, you really want people of your race to die?, not just commies and libtards, but also normal people who are brainwashed, which could be your parents or your brothers.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

I hope they die.

your and jacks first reply was in essence meant for literally everyone who got the vaccine, imlying all of them are in that category, so the point i made still stands. Not everyone falls into that category who got the vaccine. There will be many with and with out it who are swept away with the dross in the end. And ofcourse all of the jews.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Jack wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:55 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:
And if i did, and he did it anyway? Would he deserve to die? NO he fucking would not.
As a matter of fact, he got it before i told him anything. I reiterate reguardless of what i would say The army would have still forced him to get it. they have no choice at all. What about all the whites in europe who have been vaccinated already? Are they all automatically degenerate lost causes just for getting the vaccine that would "deserve whatever they get" despite being otherwise good people?

As i told TOB, there are degenerates beyond saving and of course the jews we could give 2 fucks about. But these two categories do not apply to everyone who has gotten the vaccine. You both just implied that literally everone who gets the vaccine deserves death. Does this include our brother Kurat? He also recieved the vaccine as i recall correctly after his family hounded him.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

FancyMancy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:43 pm
As I said on the video page -

I don't intend to spread misinformation. I also share BBC items, which everyone knows is misinformation. I am sharing what people and agencies say and claim.

I saw this video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qsIRuZX45ep

and on there I saw both this link on it, as well as the description which is on the Bitchute page and on the link -

https://t.me/FdWOeff/534

I don't use Telegram. Under the video area here, you can see "First published at 20:50 UTC on May 22nd, 2021.". Currently, we are UTC+01:00 (BST). It was getting on later in the day and I was tired. I didn't add the link to the other Bitchute video I saw. As you may have seen on some of the other videos I have uploaded, I had seen a video on Bitchute, then re-uploaded it here myself.

T.me
https://i.imgur.com/4B0Mko6.png

Bitchute
https://i.imgur.com/ET455fQ.png
As you can see, they have over 21.5K subscribers, so they seemed decent.

In fact, I saw these comments -
https://i.imgur.com/bD1qfva.png

I am not a doctor or any form of medical practitioner. I don't have a degree or any qualification in medicine. Again, I apologise for any misunderstanding.
But people come here and expect that the information that is shared is just that. Viable information that is not false. Why share something if it is misinformation at all? In the case of this you could have cause some panic in some that was unnessesary. I saw that you said you made a mistake and that the topic is false but please be careful next time. We all make mistakes. Luckilly Sebellum speaks french lol. You otherwise actually have shared really interesting and good stuff.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:29 pm
Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:
Sometimes you don't realize how important something or someone is to you until its gone.

I hope your brother will be safe and live, despite the negative impacts on health it might have.
Thank you for all of that but luckily this has been shown to be misinformation. Looks like Fancy made an honest mistake.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Shadowcat wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 6:41 pm
Jack wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

And if i did, and he did it anyway? Would he deserve to die? NO he fucking would not.
As a matter of fact, he got it before i told him anything. I reiterate reguardless of what i would say The army would have still forced him to get it. they have no choice at all. What about all the whites in europe who have been vaccinated already? Are they all automatically degenerate lost causes just for getting the vaccine that would "deserve whatever they get" despite being otherwise good people?

As i told TOB, there are degenerates beyond saving and of course the jews we could give 2 fucks about. But these two categories do not apply to everyone who has gotten the vaccine. You both just implied that literally everone who gets the vaccine deserves death. Does this include our brother Kurat? He also recieved the vaccine as i recall correctly after his family hounded him.
People are gonna deserve whatever negative effects will be heaped on them, for being so unconscious as to take a jewish vaccine that was made in a couple months. All Kurat had to do was to have some self righteosness and not allow to get bullied by his mother, but failed at that so there will be consequences if it turns out the vaccine will be very negative to people.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Aquarius wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:50 pm
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

There is a difference between people deserving to die and wanting them to die. The latter is twisted, think about what you're saying, you really want people of your race to die?, not just commies and libtards, but also normal people who are brainwashed, which could be your parents or your brothers.
Indeed.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Νίκος wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:28 am

Also the Thai-German Microbiologist Dr Suharit Bhakdi has said the vaccines are dangerous and also explains why the pandemic is a false alarm

According to a user named Kiki in the comments section of the video, a doctor(?) Yeadon says people will die, replying to others who said that Luc doesn't say in this video that people would die within 2 years. This Kiki doesn't go into detail, so it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die in 2 years", or it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die". As I said in reply on the video, I heard that people who had the vaccine or vaccines would die within 2 or 3 years, which I took it to mean vulnerable and elderly people, and younger people would die later.

I expect others would be interested; I am. Are these persons doctors - and are these doctors reputable?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Shadowcat wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:29 pm
Shadowcat wrote:

Thank you for all of that but luckily this has been shown to be misinformation. Looks like Fancy made an honest mistake.
I have seen other videos which claim that patients have had debilitating problems after having been vaccinated - allegedly. A Woman not being able to walk properly; one who looked like a Man laying down on a bed with his head up, in a very uncomfortable position and shaking/jutting; a Boy in a similar situation... I have not mirrored/uploaded these because I cannot be certain if they are genuine or not. Like in the thread I made, which was answered, about a Man in Brazil being force-vaccinated, nowhere could I see did it say it was for CoVID-19, but naturally people would infer that it was.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

No I'm not saying this, that they deserve to die or they're ALL degenerates. But think about this why were some people informed beforehand and knew not to take the vaccine on both sides, both the enemy and ours. We have Divine Providence guiding our lives while they do not. We've been Chosen to survive and they haven't. It is what it is.
(V.V.IMP)

(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Jack wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:42 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:

No I'm not saying this, that they deserve to die or they're ALL degenerates. But think about this why were some people informed beforehand and knew not to take the vaccine on both sides, both the enemy and ours. We have Divine Providence guiding our lives while they do not. We've been Chosen to survive and they haven't. It is what it is.
Last i checked everyone dedicated and their families are under Father's protection.
Νίκος

Post by Νίκος »

FancyMancy wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:25 pm
Νίκος wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:28 am

According to a user named Kiki in the comments section of the video, a doctor(?) Yeadon says people will die, replying to others who said that Luc doesn't say in this video that people would die within 2 years. This Kiki doesn't go into detail, so it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die in 2 years", or it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die". As I said in reply on the video, I heard that people who had the vaccine or vaccines would die within 2 or 3 years, which I took it to mean vulnerable and elderly people, and younger people would die later.

I expect others would be interested; I am. Are these persons doctors - and are these doctors reputable?
Yes they are doctors!Suharit Bhakdi is one of the best in the world, he is very well known for his work in malaria and dengue fever!
He has taught more than 12000 doctors in the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz !

Now regarding Montagnier, I see what he has to say since the begining of this pseudo pandemic and I have never seen him stating anything like that in any interview, he always speaks more diplomatically.

I have seen an interview of Michael Yeadon but I also don't rember him stating excactly this.He speaks out about how the vaccine can kill people but he doesn't give an exact time period. He also states that the PCR test give fake results (just like Dr Bhakdi). I have also a seen a video with the one who discovered the PCR stating that the positive test doesn't mean that someone has the disease. Also Dr. Yeadon, Proffesor Cahill and Montagnier agree hydroxychloroquine can treat the disease.I have a greek subbed interview of Montagnier in which he stated he will not take the vaccine and he also says that with first symptoms of a flu like infection he takes azithromycin and some times hydroxychloroquine to treat them.

Dr Bakhdi also says that the younger people will die sooner from the vaccines due to them having a better immune system. You see the elderly people don't have that good immune system so it will probably need more time to understand that the cells express the viral protein so it will take longer for the auto immune response to start.I don't know that well about what age the people who die or get injured from the vaccine are but most of the vaccine deaths yet announced in Greece are mostly from younger people. (Although you should keep in mind that we have a ridiculous amount of misinformation there, they hardly ever announce any vaccine related death to the news)

I haven't heard before about the antibody-dependent enhancement but I don't doubt it can happen! There are auto immune diseases that are caused by antibodies attacking specific organs! Both professor Cahill and Dr Bhakdi give very simple informative explanations in the videos I posted, so may check them when you have time!

There is also a doctor called Sherry Tenpenny *(she is a popular antivaxxer activist) who states that vaccine might not kill directly but in about 6 months after one does it, he/she might end up having a serious auto immune disease before! Along with other anti vaxxers they state that the injected people are more dangerous to transmit the virus and they also transmit the spike protein of the virus that the vaccine makes them produce! She is against all the safety measures taken against the "pandemic".I like a lot a statement she has made regarding children and the brainwashing about masks they do to them :

'' They make the children be afraid of people that don't wear mask while they should be afraid a people that wear a madk who might kidnap them''

*I have to say that I am very skeptical about her because she has man podcasts and Instagram videos that she talks about the Bible and an Instagram post saying happy Hanukkah to all her Jewish friends. I also rember a video in which she was explaining what the J&J vaccine does and she stated at the end something like :People should stop trusting the pharmaceutical industry and let their live to the hands of god. Unfortunately the video is deleted from jewtube.
On the other hand she was supporting Trump in the elections, she is against Biden and has some good tweets like this
https://twitter.com/BusyDrT/status/1365 ... 23680?s=19

There is a video with her right there if you want to check her yourself

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hltCZa8lDqr/
(if you want to check her out)

Here is the video of Michael Yeadon (if the Greek subs are too annoying notify me to try find a video without them)
https://newtube.app/fake_pandemic/LJZAK ... uSZy5gjvlk
Jack

Post by Jack »

Shadowcat wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:26 am
Jack wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

Last i checked everyone dedicated and their families are under Father's protection.
I don't think that's true. Because your brother took the shot and is likely to experience severe side effects down the line. If he were protected, then he would have already known not to take it and quit the military if forced.
(V.V.IMP)

(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Jack wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:47 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:

I don't think that's true. Because your brother took the shot and is likely to experience severe side effects down the line. If he were protected, then he would have already known not to take it and quit the military if forced.
One does not simply quit the military here in this country as one would a civilian job. You are obligated by law to fulfill the entire contract in all its years. You walk away its considered AWOL. Abscence without leave. He would be royally screwed.

Second of all I recalled either Maxine or Cobra saying dedicated and family were protected. Don't recall which. Him getting the shot for example does not have to suggest that he isn't. He might just experience nothing or something milder. The Gods aren't going to hold our hands and completely shield us ofcourse. I do believe family is protected. However I have never known if it was actually to the extent as well as their SS family member.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Shadowcat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 am
Jack wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

One does not simply quit the military here in this country as one would a civilian job. You are obligated by law to fulfill the entire contract in all its years. You walk away its considered AWOL. Abscence without leave. He would be royally screwed.

Second of all I recalled either Maxine or Cobra saying dedicated and family were protected. Don't recall which. Him getting the shot for example does not have to suggest that he isn't. He might just experience nothing or something milder. The Gods aren't going to hold our hands and completely shield us ofcourse. I do believe family is protected. However I have never known if it was actually to the extent as well as their SS family member.
I hope you do some surya workings on him so nothing bad happens to him
(V.V.IMP)

(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Jack wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:44 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 am
Jack wrote:

I hope you do some surya workings on him so nothing bad happens to him
Thanks for the suggestion. Im actually trying to work on getting him to dedicate. He is very open and drawn to the Gods
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Get real, there is no way that all people who got the vaccine will die.

All people would riot and crush those at the top.

Not even close to 20% will die.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

NinRick wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:14 pm

I'm betting on less than 0.1%. This just seems like a ploy to make the public more open to the idea of mRNA so they can start pushing some really weird modifications (not even necessarily vaccines). Other than that it's a money grab; governments are paying a Jewish-owned pharmaceutical company (Pfizer) for these vaccines, which is already working on a follow-up injection for next year. It's a really shitty situation, but realistic problems and risks aside, there also seems to be an excessive amount fear-mongering going on. But that's not the worst since people should be cautious about this and make sure it doesn't come to this again in the future.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

NinRick wrote:

What do you mean get real? Bill gates literally wants to depopulate the earth. Killing people by injecting shit in their body is one way to do that.
This coul happen, or could not. But thinking that it may happen doesn't make one "not real".
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Aquarius wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:26 am
NinRick wrote:

What do you mean get real? Bill gates literally wants to depopulate the earth. Killing people by injecting shit in their body is one way to do that.
This coul happen, or could not. But thinking that it may happen doesn't make one "not real".
It is too early for that.
Not that many got the vaccine.
So if they all drop dead, the rest will start to riot.

They have to vaccinate at least 80% of all people, before they can start killing them.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
SS66610888

Post by SS66610888 »

Aquarius wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:24 pm
Shadowcat wrote:
Jack wrote:

People are gonna deserve whatever negative effects will be heaped on them, for being so unconscious as to take a jewish vaccine that was made in a couple months. All Kurat had to do was to have some self righteosness and not allow to get bullied by his mother, but failed at that so there will be consequences if it turns out the vaccine will be very negative to people.
you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

not everyone is a retained student like you.

some people had to choose between eating and not getting the vaccine.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

my mother was very sick when she got that shitty vaccine.

honestly it is very stupid and cowardly of you to be happy with this.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

SS66610888 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 12:28 am
Aquarius wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

Do I seem like I'm happy about people dying?
Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.
SS66610888

Post by SS66610888 »

Aquarius wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 12:02 pm
SS66610888 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

you are Italian.

Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.
You said people will get what they deserve for taking the vaccine.

Being a student and not financially independent doesn't make you an advantage over others, definitely not over me.

Being a student and depending on your parents for your survival simply makes you less aware of what real life is like, should a person nearly 60 like my mother, with a rent on his back, quit and look for a new job?

How can you make such a speech?

Do you understand that many people have been forced to take this vaccine?

Do you understand that this is what we are fighting for?

The only one who is emotional here is you, because if you try to reason rationally, you will be able to understand that there are people who have not been able to avoid taking the vaccine and who do not deserve to die or feel bad about it.

To put it a little more personal, since you don't understand that some people have to work for a living, I'll give you another example.

I know that you are friends with stormblood, from what I know, he wanted to join the army or law enforcement, as you will know if he continued this path he will be OBLIGED to get vaccinated, I hope with all that the vaccine does not do anything male if it ever will.

Do you hope he dies from the vaccine?

I guess not.

So before typing sentences on this forum try to put yourself in situations.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

NinRick wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm
They have to vaccinate at least 80% of all people, before they can start killing them.
So you're saying the vaccines in this current vaccination programme are like a primer for the future... I suppose you could say killjections?
Nikois666

Post by Nikois666 »

SS66610888 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:24 pm
Aquarius wrote:
SS66610888 wrote:

you are Italian.

Being a student and not financially independent doesn't make you an advantage over others, definitely not over me.

Being a student and depending on your parents for your survival simply makes you less aware of what real life is like, should a person nearly 60 like my mother, with a rent on his back, quit and look for a new job?

The only one who is emotional here is you, because if you try to reason rationally, you will be able to understand that there are people who have not been able to avoid taking the vaccine and who do not deserve to die or feel bad about it.

To put it a little more personal, since you don't understand that some people have to work for a living, I'll give you another example.

I know that you are friends with stormblood, from what I know, he wanted to join the army or law enforcement, as you will know if he continued this path he will be OBLIGED to get vaccinated, I hope with all that the vaccine does not do anything male if it ever will.

I guess not.

I think our energies and RTRs will help to protect the decent while the degenerates and criminals who are heavily tied into the enemy energies will wither away slowly.

I don't think Aquarius is happy about it. I think you misunderstood him, he could be referring to the people who are willingly taking the vaccine and talking bullshit against the people who are avoiding the vaccine. The kind of vaccinated people who are putting peer pressure on non-vaccinated to take the vaccine. I have personally seen such people and I don't care if these bullies die.

I am sorry to here that your family had to get vaccinated, I hope they survive this with good health and no pain. Even my family had to get it, my parents are very decent and good at heart. I do feel you.

Sadly it is a war, casualties are a common thing in a war and not all survive through a war.

Do not feel bad for everyone because even the murderers and rapists can look innocent in their cries. Don't take me as a heartless man, I do grieve for the decent, but I have nothing for the degenerates and criminals because all they do is, create a chain of misery for all that live.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Satan!
Jewdar for detecting jews.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

FancyMancy wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:28 pm
NinRick wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm
So you're saying the vaccines in this current vaccination programme are like a primer for the future... I suppose you could say killjections?
I am just saying that when they start killing people without proper preparation, they will fail horribly.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Νίκος

Post by Νίκος »

If you see from 37:00-37:20, Mike Yeadon says that Vaccinated people will die from some peculiar syndrome and no one will be able to associate it with the vaccine.
https://rumble.com/vg5koh-breaking-dr-m ... truth.html

Also most of the doctors agree that the death will come in about six months to a year after the shot and I read that the first to one to be Vaccinated with the Pfizer shot died recently (about 5,5 months after his injection).
In any case , there are already a ton of deaths that happened even in healthy people due to these shots and millions of injuries have already been reported. Those things would have be enough to ban any other vaccine. The optimal thing to do would be to stay away from them with any cost. Also let's hope that the vaccinated people can be saved.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

SS66610888 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
SS66610888 wrote:

you are Italian.

I guess not.

Ok, since you don't like me using the word:"deserve", I'm gonna change the phrase just for you:
People are gonna reap what they sow. And you say people are forced, that is untrue, everybody has a choice. your mother is 60, obviously she won't go changing jobs, so she takes the vaccine. Whatever negative effect the vaccine will have on her, she chose it. I'm not gonna say "deserve", since you don't like that word.
Also, don't start a "no you" battle, you clearly react emotionally to what I said because of your mother's situation.
My friend Stormblood will never take the vaccine, you underestimate him if you think he will come at terms with such an idiocy.
Personally, I will never take it, I am not a goyim, and it seems like you're really thinking that it's acceptable for people to get vaxed just for their jobs. If some life plans get shattered because of that, whatever. I care more about my health than other bullshit.
Jack

Post by Jack »

SS66610888 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
SS66610888 wrote:

you are Italian.

I guess not.

Btw, I should note that Stormblood got out of the military just before this pandemic began due to a freak accident that I believe was divine Providence. If he'd advanced in that path ,he would have been forced to take the vaccine. The Gods are looking out for their Chosen ones.

No one is being forced to take the vaccine. If you're aware ,you would upend your life and be homeless rather than take the vaccine. This is the point to which aware people would go. If an aware person gave in to material life ,then he accepted Tyranny. If a person was unaware, then he didn't have the elevated consciousness to pass onto the next age.

It's very very sad ,but it's happening. We can't do anything for those who are without. HPSMaxine has said this before, " Many will try to join our side ,but it will be too late then ". And I believe it would be too late because as the people who have taken the vaccine realize what they have been subjected to, they will already be in the final stages of their demise.
(V.V.IMP)

(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
SS66610888

Post by SS66610888 »

I'm glad stormblood isn't forced to take the vaccine.

Most likely even if he was forced he would not have taken it, but the point is that he is a SS and is aware.

Many people are only partially aware of how dangerous this vaccine is, plus many people don't have the means to be able to stay out of work.

I find it very easy to say in words that you would go and live on the streets (which wouldn't happen to my mother anyway, as I could support her, even if she wants to be independent).

It is very easy to say you would go and live on the streets, very difficult to do so.

However, I don't recommend in any way to anyone to do this vaccine, personally I have used every means in my possession to protect myself from this.

I will neither do the vaccine nor will I have any problems at work.

The gist of the discussion was whether these people DESERVE these consequences.

My opinion is that they do not deserve them.

If we want to say that they reap what they sowed, I don't agree with that either.

The Jews sowed this panic and they are reaping the fruits of it ( thanks to our rtr's, most of these fruits are rotten)

In my opinion the Jews created panic, then created absurd laws, impoverished people, created social pressure to get people to vaccinate, threaten people with dismissal and poverty if they don't vaccinate.

All these things led my mother to get the vaccine and not her free will.

It's like if you are in a burning flat and you scold someone for jumping out of the window to avoid burning, but as a result they die from the fall.

The last sentence encapsulates my whole thought.

I don't hold it against those who think differently from me on this subject, I simply want to point out to people how these pieces of shit of our enemies lead people to have almost no choice.

Of course all of us are SS and always have a choice and we don't have to vaccinate for any reason.

But it is not true that those who get vaccinated do so as a free choice, just as it was not true that those who were Christians in the Middle Ages chose it
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

SS66610888 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:25 pm
If we want to say that they reap what they sowed, I don't agree with that either.
This is where you're wrong.
Every action you do has a reaction.
For every action a person will do, they will reap whatever consequence of that action, whether positive or negative.
Being unconscious to enemy plans is an action, and the reaction is gonna be what it will be..

This is not an opinion, this is a universal fact. You might disagree all you want since you don't like thinking that your mother will reap whatever will come out of the vaccine, but it still stands as a truth.