Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

FancyMancy

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's leading virologist stated bluntly: "There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies." The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oWSszDrvItoH

Sad to see all of the age 50+ in the family have taken it but the rest of us haven't budged. Many people will deserve what they get with this injection but at the same time there have been lots of (mostly older and in declining health) people that were told that this injection is the best thing for them with zero mention of natural immunity and other ways to boost health.

Fucking harsh if that's the case, but on the other hand it will fasten the downfall of the jews.

FancyMancy said:
Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's leading virologist stated bluntly: "There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated. We must be prepared to cremate the bodies." The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement. That is all that can be said."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oWSszDrvItoH

Who said that? its not in the video.

I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of these assholes. Except my mom, no one listened to me when I told them it was extremely dangerous and they even vaccinated their kids. The world will be a better place without these brainwashed people who don't have any self consciousness and just do what society tells them to.

I speak french and was keeping up with the subtitles, while accurate, the 2 year thing was never mentioned. It's addressed in the comments section but I wanted to throw that in the forums Incase people absent mindedly scroll by and flip out 🙃

Sybellum said:
I speak french and was keeping up with the subtitles, while accurate, the 2 year thing was never mentioned. It's addressed in the comments section but I wanted to throw that in the forums Incase people absent mindedly scroll by and flip out 🙃

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sure you saved a lot of people from panicking.

The Immunology professor Dolores Cahill
Has also said that the that the mrna vaccines can kill with cytocine storm

https://archive.org/details/immunologist-dolores-cahill-cytokine-storm

Also the Thai-German Microbiologist Dr Suharit Bhakdi has said the vaccines are dangerous and also explains why the pandemic is a false alarm

https://visionlaunch.com/dr-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population/

(I have a ton more videos like those if anyone is interested)

Jack said:
I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of these assholes. Except my mom, no one listened to me when I told them it was extremely dangerous and they even vaccinated their kids. The world will be a better place without these brainwashed people who don't have any self consciousness and just do what society tells them to.
Yeah, these NPCs enter in a cage just because they're told to and after getting locked inside they make fun of you and call you dumb.
I hope they die.

Lydia said:
Sybellum said:

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sure you saved a lot of people from panicking.
It would not even make that much sense. The enemy want slaves not dead people. I'm pretty sure this vaccine is to test the ground, do some experiments and set a precedent for the future.

Highly doubt 2/3rds of the population will drop dead.

If it does happen like this then that'll be a huge boost for the Jewish metatron. As most getting the vaccine r heavily tied into the jewtrix.

Momentarly setting us back is all that spike would afford them. Prolonging the inevitable, which the rats r all to proficient at doing. Still I highly doubt people are going to drop like flies Ina couple years. As much as I'd like to see ignorance dissappear on a mass scale before the souls that don't get drained completey reincarnate into a fixed earth, I just dnt see it happening.

As I said on the video page -

I don't intend to spread misinformation. I also share BBC items, which everyone knows is misinformation. I am sharing what people and agencies say and claim.

I saw this video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qsIRuZX45ep

and on there I saw both this link on it, as well as the description which is on the Bitchute page and on the link -

https://t.me/FdWOeff/534

I don't use Telegram. Under the video area here, you can see "First published at 20:50 UTC on May 22nd, 2021.". Currently, we are UTC+01:00 (BST). It was getting on later in the day and I was tired. I didn't add the link to the other Bitchute video I saw. As you may have seen on some of the other videos I have uploaded, I had seen a video on Bitchute, then re-uploaded it here myself.

T.me
https://i.imgur.com/4B0Mko6.png

Bitchute
https://i.imgur.com/ET455fQ.png
As you can see, they have over 21.5K subscribers, so they seemed decent.

In fact, I saw these comments -
https://i.imgur.com/bD1qfva.png

I am not a doctor or any form of medical practitioner. I don't have a degree or any qualification in medicine. Again, I apologise for any misunderstanding.

Jack said:

My brother got the vaccine and is in the military. all of them are forced. alot of SS here have family members that have recieved the vaccine so if the OP is true this is not exactly the greatest thing in the world to read. thanks but i dont think the world would be a better place with out my brother. hes the only part of my mom i have left. I dont think other SS would be happy to see this said about their family either. just being honest.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
Yeah, these NPCs enter in a cage just because they're told to and after getting locked inside they make fun of you and call you dumb.
I hope they die.

You might as well say that about any and all people under the influence of any one of the enemy programs. Because that is what this vaccine simply is. another one of those. Just another method of control and subjugation that alot of people are submititting to due to brainwashing and fear. This blanket statement should not be said to apply to everyone, although there are degenerates that fall under this category that are beyond saving which i understand, also remember this is the world we are trying to fight for and save and many of these brainwashed people are part of that world. Why else would we do race awakening and RTRs? should we stop and tell them "they deserve to die?"

Do remember that these generalizations also encorporate the white race as well, who are already endangered, as many whites especially in europe and other places have recieved the vaccine under peer pressure from work or family or because of not being able to travel. Do they "deserve to die?" no i think not as many are not fundementally bad people and are under a spell. a spell we are trying to break. We are trying to save our race and wake them up. hoping that someone dies just for making fun of you is plain psycho. there are worse things that deserve death. SS here should know better than to make statements like this. some members have also mentioned here getting the vaccine from caving in from family pressure. I in no way advocate that fucking vaccine. it must be avoided at all costs. but it is too extreme to say that everyone who gets it "deserves to die". look me in the face and tell me you would not shed a tear for someone you love who ended up dying from the vaccine despite them making a stupid mistake. you wouldn't.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

My brother got the vaccine and is in the military. all of them are forced. alot of SS here have family members that have recieved the vaccine so if the OP is true this is not exactly the greatest thing in the world to read. thanks but i dont think the world would be a better place with out my brother. hes the only part of my mom i have left. I dont think other SS would be happy to see this said about their family either. just being honest.

Sometimes you don't realize how important something or someone is to you until its gone.

I hope your brother will be safe and live, despite the negative impacts on health it might have.

I really kind of doubt this. It is possible that some people may die. But not everyone. Not everyone's body is the same so they would not react to this in the same way. Also this defeats the Jews purpose of genetically changing humanity into greys if everyone dies they had a plan that almost everyone would take this and be forced to. So I doubt that is what they would do.

But I do admit I have a very bad feeling about this vaccine. I did not get it myself and I am not going to. I really hope and pray this isn't true to be honest.

Don't we have magick and spiritual things too. So if you know someone you care about that took this I would start with Logr and Wunjo.

Logr counteracts poisons (though not if someone took something like Cyanide and tried to do this right away the runes take time to manifest) I think it may help in this.

Wunjo is healing.

Also Sa Ta Na Ma and Kundalini yoga heals the DNA.

If anyone you know took this (or heaven forbid you did) and you care about them. I would start this kind of stuff to heal them.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

Well did you tell him not to get the vaccine ?

Shadowcat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
I hope they die.

You might as well say that about any and all people under the influence of any one of the enemy programs. Because that is what this vaccine simply is. another one of those. Just another method of control and subjugation that alot of people are submititting to due to brainwashing and fear. This blanket statement should not be said to apply to everyone, although there are degenerates that fall under this category that are beyond saving which i understand, also remember this is the world we are trying to fight for and save and many of these brainwashed people are part of that world. Why else would we do race awakening and RTRs? should we stop and tell them "they deserve to die?"

Do remember that these generalizations also encorporate the white race as well, who are already endangered, as many whites especially in europe and other places have recieved the vaccine under peer pressure from work or family or because of not being able to travel. Do they "deserve to die?" no i think not as many are not fundementally bad people and are under a spell. a spell we are trying to break. We are trying to save our race and wake them up. hoping that someone dies just for making fun of you is plain psycho. there are worse things that deserve death. SS here should know better than to make statements like this. some members have also mentioned here getting the vaccine from caving in from family pressure. I in no way advocate that fucking vaccine. it must be avoided at all costs. but it is too extreme to say that everyone who gets it "deserves to die". look me in the face and tell me you would not shed a tear for someone you love who ended up dying from the vaccine despite them making a stupid mistake. you wouldn't.
You said it yourself, there are degenerates that are beyond saving and there are many of them. There is nothing wrong with wanting them to die. They do more harm than they're capable of doing good.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shadowcat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope they die.

You said it yourself, there are degenerates that are beyond saving and there are many of them. There is nothing wrong with wanting them to die. They do more harm than they're capable of doing good.
There is a difference between people deserving to die and wanting them to die. The latter is twisted, think about what you're saying, you really want people of your race to die?, not just commies and libtards, but also normal people who are brainwashed, which could be your parents or your brothers.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shadowcat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope they die.

your and jacks first reply was in essence meant for literally everyone who got the vaccine, imlying all of them are in that category, so the point i made still stands. Not everyone falls into that category who got the vaccine. There will be many with and with out it who are swept away with the dross in the end. And ofcourse all of the jews.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

And if i did, and he did it anyway? Would he deserve to die? NO he fucking would not.
As a matter of fact, he got it before i told him anything. I reiterate reguardless of what i would say The army would have still forced him to get it. they have no choice at all. What about all the whites in europe who have been vaccinated already? Are they all automatically degenerate lost causes just for getting the vaccine that would "deserve whatever they get" despite being otherwise good people?

As i told TOB, there are degenerates beyond saving and of course the jews we could give 2 fucks about. But these two categories do not apply to everyone who has gotten the vaccine. You both just implied that literally everone who gets the vaccine deserves death. Does this include our brother Kurat? He also recieved the vaccine as i recall correctly after his family hounded him.

FancyMancy said:
As I said on the video page -

I don't intend to spread misinformation. I also share BBC items, which everyone knows is misinformation. I am sharing what people and agencies say and claim.

I saw this video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qsIRuZX45ep

and on there I saw both this link on it, as well as the description which is on the Bitchute page and on the link -

https://t.me/FdWOeff/534

I don't use Telegram. Under the video area here, you can see "First published at 20:50 UTC on May 22nd, 2021.". Currently, we are UTC+01:00 (BST). It was getting on later in the day and I was tired. I didn't add the link to the other Bitchute video I saw. As you may have seen on some of the other videos I have uploaded, I had seen a video on Bitchute, then re-uploaded it here myself.

T.me
https://i.imgur.com/4B0Mko6.png

Bitchute
https://i.imgur.com/ET455fQ.png
As you can see, they have over 21.5K subscribers, so they seemed decent.

In fact, I saw these comments -
https://i.imgur.com/bD1qfva.png

I am not a doctor or any form of medical practitioner. I don't have a degree or any qualification in medicine. Again, I apologise for any misunderstanding.

But people come here and expect that the information that is shared is just that. Viable information that is not false. Why share something if it is misinformation at all? In the case of this you could have cause some panic in some that was unnessesary. I saw that you said you made a mistake and that the topic is false but please be careful next time. We all make mistakes. Luckilly Sebellum speaks french lol. You otherwise actually have shared really interesting and good stuff.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

Sometimes you don't realize how important something or someone is to you until its gone.

I hope your brother will be safe and live, despite the negative impacts on health it might have.

Thank you for all of that but luckily this has been shown to be misinformation. Looks like Fancy made an honest mistake.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:
Shadowcat said:

And if i did, and he did it anyway? Would he deserve to die? NO he fucking would not.
As a matter of fact, he got it before i told him anything. I reiterate reguardless of what i would say The army would have still forced him to get it. they have no choice at all. What about all the whites in europe who have been vaccinated already? Are they all automatically degenerate lost causes just for getting the vaccine that would "deserve whatever they get" despite being otherwise good people?

As i told TOB, there are degenerates beyond saving and of course the jews we could give 2 fucks about. But these two categories do not apply to everyone who has gotten the vaccine. You both just implied that literally everone who gets the vaccine deserves death. Does this include our brother Kurat? He also recieved the vaccine as i recall correctly after his family hounded him.
People are gonna deserve whatever negative effects will be heaped on them, for being so unconscious as to take a jewish vaccine that was made in a couple months. All Kurat had to do was to have some self righteosness and not allow to get bullied by his mother, but failed at that so there will be consequences if it turns out the vaccine will be very negative to people.

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Shadowcat said:

There is a difference between people deserving to die and wanting them to die. The latter is twisted, think about what you're saying, you really want people of your race to die?, not just commies and libtards, but also normal people who are brainwashed, which could be your parents or your brothers.
Indeed.

Νίκος said:

Also the Thai-German Microbiologist Dr Suharit Bhakdi has said the vaccines are dangerous and also explains why the pandemic is a false alarm

https://visionlaunch.com/dr-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population/

According to a user named Kiki in the comments section of the video, a doctor(?) Yeadon says people will die, replying to others who said that Luc doesn't say in this video that people would die within 2 years. This Kiki doesn't go into detail, so it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die in 2 years", or it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die". As I said in reply on the video, I heard that people who had the vaccine or vaccines would die within 2 or 3 years, which I took it to mean vulnerable and elderly people, and younger people would die later.

I expect others would be interested; I am. Are these persons doctors - and are these doctors reputable?

Shadowcat said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Thank you for all of that but luckily this has been shown to be misinformation. Looks like Fancy made an honest mistake.
I have seen other videos which claim that patients have had debilitating problems after having been vaccinated - allegedly. A Woman not being able to walk properly; one who looked like a Man laying down on a bed with his head up, in a very uncomfortable position and shaking/jutting; a Boy in a similar situation... I have not mirrored/uploaded these because I cannot be certain if they are genuine or not. Like in the thread I made, which was answered, about a Man in Brazil being force-vaccinated, nowhere could I see did it say it was for CoVID-19, but naturally people would infer that it was.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:
Shadowcat said:

No I'm not saying this, that they deserve to die or they're ALL degenerates. But think about this why were some people informed beforehand and knew not to take the vaccine on both sides, both the enemy and ours. We have Divine Providence guiding our lives while they do not. We've been Chosen to survive and they haven't. It is what it is.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

No I'm not saying this, that they deserve to die or they're ALL degenerates. But think about this why were some people informed beforehand and knew not to take the vaccine on both sides, both the enemy and ours. We have Divine Providence guiding our lives while they do not. We've been Chosen to survive and they haven't. It is what it is.

Last i checked everyone dedicated and their families are under Father's protection.

FancyMancy said:
Νίκος said:

According to a user named Kiki in the comments section of the video, a doctor(?) Yeadon says people will die, replying to others who said that Luc doesn't say in this video that people would die within 2 years. This Kiki doesn't go into detail, so it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die in 2 years", or it might be "Dr Yeadon says everyone who had the vaccine will die". As I said in reply on the video, I heard that people who had the vaccine or vaccines would die within 2 or 3 years, which I took it to mean vulnerable and elderly people, and younger people would die later.

I expect others would be interested; I am. Are these persons doctors - and are these doctors reputable?
Yes they are doctors!Suharit Bhakdi is one of the best in the world, he is very well known for his work in malaria and dengue fever!
He has taught more than 12000 doctors in the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz !

Now regarding Montagnier, I see what he has to say since the begining of this pseudo pandemic and I have never seen him stating anything like that in any interview, he always speaks more diplomatically.

I have seen an interview of Michael Yeadon but I also don't rember him stating excactly this.He speaks out about how the vaccine can kill people but he doesn't give an exact time period. He also states that the PCR test give fake results (just like Dr Bhakdi). I have also a seen a video with the one who discovered the PCR stating that the positive test doesn't mean that someone has the disease. Also Dr. Yeadon, Proffesor Cahill and Montagnier agree hydroxychloroquine can treat the disease.I have a greek subbed interview of Montagnier in which he stated he will not take the vaccine and he also says that with first symptoms of a flu like infection he takes azithromycin and some times hydroxychloroquine to treat them.

Dr Bakhdi also says that the younger people will die sooner from the vaccines due to them having a better immune system. You see the elderly people don't have that good immune system so it will probably need more time to understand that the cells express the viral protein so it will take longer for the auto immune response to start.I don't know that well about what age the people who die or get injured from the vaccine are but most of the vaccine deaths yet announced in Greece are mostly from younger people. (Although you should keep in mind that we have a ridiculous amount of misinformation there, they hardly ever announce any vaccine related death to the news)

I haven't heard before about the antibody-dependent enhancement but I don't doubt it can happen! There are auto immune diseases that are caused by antibodies attacking specific organs! Both professor Cahill and Dr Bhakdi give very simple informative explanations in the videos I posted, so may check them when you have time!

There is also a doctor called Sherry Tenpenny *(she is a popular antivaxxer activist) who states that vaccine might not kill directly but in about 6 months after one does it, he/she might end up having a serious auto immune disease before! Along with other anti vaxxers they state that the injected people are more dangerous to transmit the virus and they also transmit the spike protein of the virus that the vaccine makes them produce! She is against all the safety measures taken against the "pandemic".I like a lot a statement she has made regarding children and the brainwashing about masks they do to them :

'' They make the children be afraid of people that don't wear mask while they should be afraid a people that wear a madk who might kidnap them''

*I have to say that I am very skeptical about her because she has man podcasts and Instagram videos that she talks about the Bible and an Instagram post saying happy Hanukkah to all her Jewish friends. I also rember a video in which she was explaining what the J&J vaccine does and she stated at the end something like :people should stop trusting the pharmaceutical industry and let their live to the hands of god. Unfortunately the video is deleted from jewtube.
On the other hand she was supporting Trump in the elections, she is against Biden and has some good tweets like this
https://twitter.com/BusyDrT/status/1365693608465223680?s=19

There is a video with her right there if you want to check her yourself

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hltCZa8lDqr/
(if you want to check her out)

Here is the video of Michael Yeadon (if the Greek subs are too annoying notify me to try find a video without them)
https://newtube.app/fake_pandemic/LJZAKKc?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=431731e8675c5e9853de5ae3d005aa3059f0cae2-1622039462-0-AWhFEhnyKcoMyVWq-D0b0kfb22QBIklhjPA7O9WQUpIDSCzs-LCmrVJObc0RffPCIEyoHliTt7MQ5MvF_Hv-RE9grG36lvzScAjt8bDqE85uxQbge4PVMlIf9jif4LMlFWzrtZJaJDr2OQ55MHziKhDnxqaF3cvTbtCMyHRzAE4keLWmux20jMeTyGmntWz5lBwyQRJcQILhvI8YpKAsHHuUqpfekxFn2MmI-6gD6-tg_VjnE-jhes-4tRtKWhcc7i6pAo1Td6SOdFBQweXMavtus5hEfs-jlF2-1YPrbHupD5rO_l9jDxgKHqqrvSTLPehIeGrW9Fh5Sdc46YRq5lU8VAxmlgqTYss1_VfhBgqnWLTJVhklbB5f1XhIFrtxdzWJSp_KyGHksg-KgIRAmS_kAQV_twjIE8Nv9wiHa-EhqCTGYsKgej5Zr4mcDkOirf0gALk-u_PrXUZm8Vg4tbjRj6Yw01aYqCuSZy5gjvlk

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:
Shadowcat said:

Last i checked everyone dedicated and their families are under Father's protection.
I don't think that's true. Because your brother took the shot and is likely to experience severe side effects down the line. If he were protected, then he would have already known not to take it and quit the military if forced.

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

I don't think that's true. Because your brother took the shot and is likely to experience severe side effects down the line. If he were protected, then he would have already known not to take it and quit the military if forced.

One does not simply quit the military here in this country as one would a civilian job. You are obligated by law to fulfill the entire contract in all its years. You walk away its considered AWOL. Abscence without leave. He would be royally screwed.

Second of all I recalled either Maxine or Cobra saying dedicated and family were protected. Don't recall which. Him getting the shot for example does not have to suggest that he isn't. He might just experience nothing or something milder. The Gods aren't going to hold our hands and completely shield us ofcourse. I do believe family is protected. However I have never known if it was actually to the extent as well as their SS family member.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:
Shadowcat said:

One does not simply quit the military here in this country as one would a civilian job. You are obligated by law to fulfill the entire contract in all its years. You walk away its considered AWOL. Abscence without leave. He would be royally screwed.

Second of all I recalled either Maxine or Cobra saying dedicated and family were protected. Don't recall which. Him getting the shot for example does not have to suggest that he isn't. He might just experience nothing or something milder. The Gods aren't going to hold our hands and completely shield us ofcourse. I do believe family is protected. However I have never known if it was actually to the extent as well as their SS family member.
I hope you do some surya workings on him so nothing bad happens to him

Jack said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

I hope you do some surya workings on him so nothing bad happens to him

Thanks for the suggestion. Im actually trying to work on getting him to dedicate. He is very open and drawn to the Gods

Get real, there is no way that all people who got the vaccine will die.

All people would riot and crush those at the top.

Not even close to 20% will die.

NinRick said:

What do you mean get real? Bill gates literally wants to depopulate the earth. Killing people by injecting shit in their body is one way to do that.
This coul happen, or could not. But thinking that it may happen doesn't make one "not real".

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

What do you mean get real? Bill gates literally wants to depopulate the earth. Killing people by injecting shit in their body is one way to do that.
This coul happen, or could not. But thinking that it may happen doesn't make one "not real".

It is too early for that.
Not that many got the vaccine.
So if they all drop dead, the rest will start to riot.

They have to vaccinate at least 80% of all people, before they can start killing them.

Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

People are gonna deserve whatever negative effects will be heaped on them, for being so unconscious as to take a jewish vaccine that was made in a couple months. All Kurat had to do was to have some self righteosness and not allow to get bullied by his mother, but failed at that so there will be consequences if it turns out the vaccine will be very negative to people.

you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

not everyone is a retained student like you.

some people had to choose between eating and not getting the vaccine.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

my mother was very sick when she got that shitty vaccine.

honestly it is very stupid and cowardly of you to be happy with this.

SS66610888 said:
Aquarius said:
Shadowcat said:

you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

Do I seem like I'm happy about people dying?
Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.

Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
Aquarius said:

you are Italian.

Do I seem like I'm happy about people dying?
Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.
You said people will get what they deserve for taking the vaccine.

Being a student and not financially independent doesn't make you an advantage over others, definitely not over me.

Being a student and depending on your parents for your survival simply makes you less aware of what real life is like, should a person nearly 60 like my mother, with a rent on his back, quit and look for a new job?

How can you make such a speech?

Do you understand that many people have been forced to take this vaccine?

Do you understand that this is what we are fighting for?

The only one who is emotional here is you, because if you try to reason rationally, you will be able to understand that there are people who have not been able to avoid taking the vaccine and who do not deserve to die or feel bad about it.

To put it a little more personal, since you don't understand that some people have to work for a living, I'll give you another example.

I know that you are friends with stormblood, from what I know, he wanted to join the army or law enforcement, as you will know if he continued this path he will be OBLIGED to get vaccinated, I hope with all that the vaccine does not do anything male if it ever will.

Do you hope he dies from the vaccine?

I guess not.

So before typing sentences on this forum try to put yourself in situations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back